Just a Job? Ch. 05

Story Info
Steve's story continues...will he bend?
2.6k words
4.5
1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve/Sissy was led up some stairs into the "Spa" section of Happy Endings Golf Club by Harry.

"Hello Sir, what would you like today?" questioned one of the attendants.

"I've brought a new slut. I'd like him to have a makeover. I plan on making him my wife." said Harry.

"So you'd like the Feminization Package?" questioned the attendant.

Steve/Sissy hadn't learned to be polite yet. "I'll be..." he started, as he tugged on his lead. He wanted to go. Steve hadn't learned that his Master's choices were his choices.

"Stay," said Harry. "He'll also take a spray of Obedience, but not enough to knock him out. I want him aware of everything that's happening to him," said Harry.

"Of course, Sir." said the attendant. She brought a huge perfume bottle around and sprayed it in Steve's face. Steve's eyes rolled back in his head, he coughed. The next thing he remembered Harry was slapping him.

"Wake up, Steve." said Harry.

"What happened?" questioned Steve. What the hell was he doing here naked...at this man's feet? The man was naked too. Steve looked at Harry's cock since it was right in front of him...but Steve didn't like cock did he? Still, it looked nice. He wanted it in his mouth...but he wasn't gay?

"You're on your way, to being my slut, my slave, my wife," said Harry. He smirked at Steve. Harry had always wanted a "wife".

"I don't want to be your wife. I'm a MAN. I'm NOT gay! I'm a free person. I'm leaving." said Steve. He tugged on his leash.

"No, you're not. You're staying here. Now stay." said Harry.

"I'm leavin--" started Steve, but he found himself cemented to the ground. He couldn't get up try as he may.

"Good boy." said Harry, patting Steve on the head like a dog.

"What's going on?" questioned Steve.

Harry smirked, laughed, rubbed his cock in Steve's face and spoke. "I'm making you into a new person, you're weak and need to be led, so I'm doing that. I'm a dominant. Relax I promise by the time the Spa is done with you, you'll enjoy what you've become. I'm just taking charge of your life. Now say thank you, Master."

Steve tried to fight it. He really did. What the fuck was going on? He was a free man! He wasn't gay? He wasn't going to call this man, he just met Master. Sure, Harry was dominating and powerful. Sure, Harry had him rooted to the spot. Sure, Harry had a leash on him. But, Steve had done that because he wanted to. He wasn't going to call Harry Master. He bit his tongue and tried not to speak. Still, the words tumbled out.

"Thank you, Master." said Steve. He looked surprised that he had said it. As a "reward", Harry rubbed his cock in Steve's face.

"Good boy. Now stay there and be quiet, like a good sissy, while Master talks to the nice assistant about your future...oh and no more calling me Harry. It's Master from now on. Forget and you'll be punished!" said Harry.

Steve just sat.

"Well...?" questioned Harry. "I asked you a question, Fag. What do you say?"

"Yes..." Steve tried hard not to call Harry, "master"...this was just SO weird! But, still the word tumbled out.

"Yes master." said Steve, as he sat at his"Masters" feet.

"There good boy. The more you call me, Master. The more you'll like it. Now I'm speaking to the attendant." said Harry, as he started speaking to the Spa Attendant.

"No, I don't want the full Feminization package. I'd like him to look more like a sissy though...because he IS a sissy. Long blonde hair, no hair below the eyebrows, barely budding breasts, fuck me lips and a better ass of course. I'll let him keep his cock, but shrunken down of course...just under an inch. He'll be ashamed of it of course. He'll shoot a massive load every time he sees me. He'll want to please me in any way possible. But, I don't want a robot. If I did I'd make him a robot. I want resistance left in him but I also want him to obey me. He's weak. He needs a real man. He needs to be led by a dominant. I want him to know that. Can Happy Endings Golf Club Spa do that? Questioned Harry.

"Of course, we can! It's a bit of an unusual request, so it'll take about five hours. We provide easement for dominates if Sir wishes. Does Sir, want this slave to have a name?" questioned the attendant.

"Yes from now on he will be Sissy BUT when I use his name "Steve" I want him to turn into Steve again." said Harry.

"Very good, Sir." said the attendant. She came around the counter to get Steve. Harry passed her the lead, but Steve remained cemented to the floor.

"Be a good slut now and obey the nice lady." ordered Harry.

"Yes Master." said Steve. He knew he had no choice so he followed the Spa attendant while Harry sought easement. He was excited to see what Steve/Sissy was becoming. Harry returned promptly. Easement by free-use sluts was good BUT he wanted Steve...his Sissy!

"Oh Sir, I knew I said it would be about five hours BUT Master Edgar was so intrigued by your ideas for this slut, he had to check him out. Is that alrgiht with you?" questioned the Spa Attendant.

Master Edgar and Mistress Nancy were a powerful dominatrix couple. They had founded Happy Endings Golf Course nearly 100 years ago. Edgar used his knowledge from Top Secret FBI programs and Nancy used her background in pharmacology. They were the extreme dominates of the club. Everyone desired to please them. They were also afraid of Master Edgar and Mistress Nancy. (As they should be.)

"If Master Edgar wants this slut, Master Edgar is welcome to have this slut." said Harry. He wanted to please Master Edgar. Master Edgar made his cock quiver; Master Edgar had introduced Harry to Happy Endings Golf Course all those years ago.

"That's a very good answer, Harry BUT I have no intention on taking this slave from you. I've just made a few improvements of my own. I hear you plan on making this Sissy your wife. You wouldn't mind having a wedding in front of the entire club would you? You can take his virgin ass then and cement your relationship as his dominant." said Master Edgar.

"Of course, Master, I'm sure Sissy and I would love that." said Harry. Steve/Sissy just sat at his feet naked. Sissy had shot a load when he'd seen his Master and was now dirty. Still, Harry knew his place.

Master Edgar just smiled and french kissed Harry. "Ah, it seems like just yesterday, I was taking your virgin ass and training you...make sure it, wears a pretty wedding dress. It should be quite the wedding." Then Master Edgar went and picked himself out some make-up from the Spa.

"Go give the nice Spa Attednat a tip. Mouth...not cock. Your cock or should I say cock-clitty doesn't work any more." stated Harry.

"Yes Master," said Sissy, as he made his way over to the Spa Attendant. He stuck his tongue into her clit and licked, barely wetting it. The Spa Attendant winced at the poor job Sissy was doing. She'd rather not have had a tip at all! But, it was really no concern of Harry's what happened to the slaves.

Master Edgar turned to Harry smirking at the situation. "Paula, here used to be a high-power executive in the city. She came here looking for "rest and relaxation". You got your rest and relaxation, didn't you Paula?

Paula blushed and beamed. She wasn't a slut who got paid a lot of attention. Here was Master Edgar talking to her! "Yes Master, of course Master. Slut Paula LOVES serving!" she said. Master Edgar yanked one of Paula's nipple rings.

"You've pleased me, slut. You may serve in the free-use pit of sluts tonight...and I'll want YOU to decorate Sissy here for her wedding...because I'm in a good mood, you can even be a brides' slut." said Master Edgar.

"Oh thank you, Master Edgar!" said Paula. It had been a long time since she'd actually been fucked. She "survived" on tips like the one Sissy had almost given her.

"Come on, Sissy, follow on your knees." stated Harry.

Sissy said nothing but followed. This made Harry irate. Sissy should always reply "Yes Master" or "How may I please you, Master."

"I've had enough of your disrespectfulness. You will always answer, Yes Master. Do you understand?" said Harry. "You'll be punished now, to learn...my sweet little slut." said Harry, as he produced a flogger. He hit Sissy on the ass.

"One." said Sissy.

"Oh no, that's not how we do things here. I want to hear you ask for it. I want to hear you beg." stated Harry. He flogged Sissy again.

"Please teach your slut, a lesson, please." begged Sissy. Steve/Sissy didn't want this. She was horrified at her new body and the changes that had come over her. She didn't want to be a "wife". Whatever that was! Steve was Steve, SHE...no HE thought Steve. I'm a man. I have a name. I'm a man. I still have a cock...even if it is small. I can esccape and get it enlarged. I'm a man. Thought Steve. He was still going through changes.

"You still didn't address me, as Master." said Harry, as he flogged Sissy again. Sissy's ass was turning a nice shade of red. Sissy was new to the pain.

"Please...don't, I'm a man like you...I'm NOT gay and I don't like this." Steve said. But, he had shot another load SO it was hard to make his case. Harry just smirked. "That's another twenty on top of the ten. A little submissive slut like you need to learn to do what Master says" said Harry.

"But, it was only five!" protested Steve.

Harry cackled. "That's another twenty. When will you get it through your head, that you must do as I say. You have no voice. Your only job is to please me and whomever I command. You owe me sixty now! Present now!" said Harry. He was so hard. He'd been a dominant before but he'd never had anyone he wanted to dominate as much as Sissy. He wanted her to be his "wife".

Harry was hard, sure he'd had "easement" five times that day. Harry was hard for Sissy. He loved his new "bride's uncertainty". It was very cute.

"Blow me, fag!" he ordered.

"Uhmm...yes Master?" asked Sissy. He was scared. This was all some trippy nightmare wasn't it? If he just blew the man, maybe he would wake up? He would be a man again?

Harry could sense his bride-to-be needed a little encouragement. He rubbed his cock in Steve's face. Sissy's eyes fixated dick in front of him. He was enamoured by it. It was good to suck cock...even if you weren't a fag. Wasn't it?

But he had never sucked cock before, so why was the thought in his head?

"Sissy." said Harry. This was the "free will" Harry had left in Sissy. But, Harry needed to be blown. Harry groaned as he reached with his other hand to wrap around the back of Sissy's head. "Good boy, Sissy. You want to suck my cock, right?"

"Uh huh." said Sissy, forgetting the Master, right now that didn't matter, Sissy would be punished for it later. But, Sissy thought it was a nice-looking cock, hardening in front of him. He licked his lips and leaned closer. Sissy wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to...no needed to.

"Go on." Harry kept his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. "Lick it."

Sissy hesitantly licked the tip, then wrapped his lips around it. It felt strange in his mouth, but also right. Sissy knew his lips belonged wrapped around Harry's cock.

"Touch it," Harry told him, letting go of his own cock. He put his hand back on Sissy's new long blonde hair.

Sissy wrapped his right hand around Harrys's cock. It barely fit in his small feminine hand. It felt hot in his hand and he could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip.

"Good Sissy," Harry groaned, stroking his long blonde hair. "Good slut, Sissy. Keep going, just like that."

Sissy was growing to like being bossed around by Harry. He liked knowing that he was doing well, stroking Harry's cock and slowly sucking it. He pressed his tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Harry was breathing hard. Sissy was happy. He knew that meant Harry liked it. He wanted Harry to like it? Harry was better than him?

Harry's grip on his hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." He let out a brief laugh. "And to think you've never done this before."

Sissy hesitated for a moment. He had never done this before. Why was he doing it now? Why did he want to do it? He wasn't gay? Why was he growing to like doing it? Part of him wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth. Cocks were SO right? Being dominated was SO right? He wanted to please Harry?

"Dammit," Harry grumbled. "Sissy, you want to be good slave, and good slave suck cock. Go on. Suck my cock. You want to! "Harry was petting Sissy like a dog again.

Sissy realized Harry right...after all Harry was always right. He had to obey and be a good slave. That meant sucking cock. And he liked sucking cock, so why not keep going?

Sissy kept using his mouth and right hand on Harry's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. Harry's hips were thrusting up, into Sissy's mouth. Sissy's mouth had become very fuckable BUT being a first-time cocksucker, Sissy couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good slut" Harry panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that, make Master happy!"

Sissy managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Harrys's hips were rocking constantly now and Sissy knew he was close. He could taste the pre-cum already. Sissy liked it? (Soon he'd become an addict, right now he just liked it.)

"Keep going, good boy," Harry groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Sissy kept going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Harry wanted. Harry was always right! There was nothing else he had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Harry moan.

Suddenly, Harry's grip on his long blonde hair tightened again and Harry shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Sissy's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Sissy's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Sissy desperately tried to swallow as much as he could but it was too much. He felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Sissy knew he would never be able to get enough of Harry's spunk!

"Hank you, Mas--tar." it was hard for Sissy to speak, his mouth was SO full of cum.

"Not a problem fag! But, don't think you're getting out of your punishment," said Harry. He flogged Sissy sixty times. That's why Harry was the dominant! He made slaves learn their lessons! Harry couldn't wait till his "wedding night" when Sissy would become his wife!

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)