Just a Job? Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Steve's turn!
2.8k words
3.33
1.9k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina and Xia were very busy now. There were many Masters and Mistresses to please at Happy Endings Golf Club. That left Steve all alone wondering at what he'd just witnessed. It seemed like his wife had just fucked his daughter up on stage BUT that couldn't be right. His daughter had left YEARS ago. It must be the booze. Steve took another sip. Cloudyness filled his mind.

A tall muscular naked man strode up to him. "Hello there Steve. I'm glad to have you here. It's been a LONG time since we had a new faggoty man. You'll do perfectly."

It took Steve a long time to answer. It was hard to think. "Not faggot. Married." he eventually got out.

"Oh, that's okay. LOTS of people here are married. The woman who you saw being eaten out by a teenage slut, is married SOMETIMES it's best not to think of these things. Just drink." said the man. He handed Steve another pink martini.

"No, I think I've had enough for tonight. I should be getting home," said Steve, pushing away the pink martini. He fumbled for his keys and wallet but of course, they'd been taken away.

"looks like I have a little resistance in you. Haven't had a man with resistance in a LONG time. It'll be so fun to break you...don't you think?" said the man, as he came behind Steve. Steve could feel the man's hardness up against him. He didn't like men's hardness, he tried to move away. But, the strong man firmly held him in place.

"Oh, you'll be fun to train anyway." Steve gasped as he felt his own cock grow harder. He tried to tell himself it was from the previous show. He knew it was a lie.

"Well, I only have 24 hours to convince you to be a slave, before the potion wears off may as well get started," said Harry. He pushed his hardness further against Steve.

Steve just nodded. He'd felt his hardness grow as the naked Harry pressed against his back. But, Steve knew he wasn't gay SO there must be another reason. He had to explain himself to Harry. The taller and much stronger Harry picked him up and turn him around, now Harry and Steve's cocks were touching.

Steve still had his mind. Happy Endings Golf Club was a respectable club, so this must be how rich people behave? He tried to make excuses. He let out a small laugh to show Harry it was a misunderstanding.

"This is a crazy club, I wonder how it started it seems like all the women here are lesbos and I think some of the men might be fags...how crazy is that? Wikipedia doesn't have anything on this club! What do you know about it?" questioned Steve, as he kept staring at the naked Harry.

Harry laughed a knowing and demeaning laugh. "It's a VERY long story how this club came to be. And a dumb slut like you wouldn't believe it if I told you." Harry tilted his head, looking at Steve intently. "But... what are you really looking at? I know it wasn't those two women on stage."

Steve blushed. Not this, How could Harry know? "What do you mean?" he tried to ask innocently.

Harry smirked. "I'm just saying - if you spend that long staring at a man's cock, he might start to get ideas."

Steve let out a tiny laugh. Harry must be joking. Steve was a real man! He didn't stare at cocks. Harry's joke wasn't funny at all. Still, Harry's cock was just there, jutting out and SO turgid. If he didn't want people to look, he should cover up a little more!

Steve folded his arms and frowned. "I'm not sure what you're implying," Steve said frostily, "but I don't like it."

"I'm not judging you, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that happens in the wilder rooms, we cater to all types here. " Harry replied calmly. "Look, if you're into guys, you can just say so. I won't tell."

"I am NOT, into men!!!" Steve insisted. "And I was NOT..uhmm looking at you... I was just..uhmm..looking at the uhmm...floor pattern and thinking-"

Steve froze in his tracks when Harry wrapped his hand around his cock, and ran his cock up Steve's cock.

As soon as Harry's cock began to slide, Steve's words died on his lips and his arms slumped to his sides. Instantly, his mind became empty. This just felt SO good. The emptiness washed over him like a tide before he was even aware of it.

He was in a perfect trance. Steve just wanted Harry to keep sliding his cock across Steve's cock.

" I heard you insulting those women on stage, your former wife and daughter, soon to be fellow slaves. You should really know better than to insult women, they're made to be worshipped," Harry mused, as his cock kept rubbing Steve's. "Fortunately, Happy Endings Golf Club have decided to make you more polite. You're our... let's say charity case."

Harry had stopped rubbing his cock on Steve's and started patting Steve on the head, like a dog, taking time to savour the moment, he watched Steve slowly go hard and start to salivate. Harry traced his hand around Steve's beard. Steve would require a makeover. Drinking in the sight of the married man's slack, emotionless face. Then, slowly and deliberately, Harry whispered.

"Actually, you were looking at my cock." said Harry, sitting patting Steve like a dog. (That of course was ONE option but Harry had other plans.)

An instant later, awareness came back into Steve's mind.

"I... huh? What?" Steve muttered. What had just happened? This was a crazy club. He couldn't remember a thing. All her memories were cloudy, and Steve was very unsure of himself.

"I was just asking you why you were staring at my cock," Harry asked calmly. The game had to be played. If he wanted his cock sucked, he could have many of the slaves suck him off, but tonight was about teaching Steve. Steve would be fun to play with. Steve would obey!

"Uhmm...right?" said Steve. Now that this naked man had prompted him, Steve could remember that much. He was staring at cock, so he stared more intently at Harry's cock. Steve wasn't sure what to say for himself, though. Why had he been staring at the other man's cock? But, he had to prove he wasn't a fag...being a fag was wrong?

"Well, it's just... your uhmm nakedness really shows it off, I guess? You're pretty well-endowed in that department, if you don't mind me saying so." said Steve, blushing. He wasn't a fag? He didn't like cocks...did he?

That much was true, on both counts. Thanks to Happy Endings Golf Club, Harry's cock had been enhanced. It was as thick as a soda can and jutted two feet out. Harry loved being on display.

"I don't mind you saying so. I take it as a compliment that you like and admire my cock. "But Steve, you often find yourself noticing these things about men, don't you?" promoted Harry.

Steve wasn't sure quite how to answer. "Uhmm, I guess so..I really don't know? Cocks are nice...I guess?" he replied hoping this would please Harry. He wanted to please, Harry? Harry was handsome and SO big. Steve liked Harry's cock?

"It's interesting you can't make up you're own mind, only weak people who need to be led do that. It's interesting you can't make choices for yourself. I'm telling you to notice my cock. And do you like what you notice?" said Harry firmly. God, he wished he had a whip or at least a riding crop! Steve's ass would look great red!

Steve tensed. "Harry, I don't think that's appropriate at all, and in fact I-" Steve started, he wanted to say he should be going---but going where?

Harry stroked his cock some more.

The effect was just as instant, and just as total. Steve broke off mid-sentence and slumped back into a hopeless, helpless, entranced state. Harry was quick to take advantage and imprint another suggestion on Steve's vulnerable mind.

"Yes, you do," Harry told Steve. "You can't make up your mind for yourself so a strong dominant man like me is telling you, that you like what you see." stated Harry commandingly

This time, when the trance faded, Steve found himself both confused and faintly embarrassed. He couldn't believe he had been caught staring at another man's cock like that. Sure he'd stared at men's cocks, in magazines, at the YMCA...at his fellow football team members in high school. He didn't understand why he was doing it. Just that he couldn't help but enjoy it. Men's cocks made him hard.

Sure he was straight? He was married? But, Steve just liked staring at men's cocks. How crazy did that sound? But, he wasn't a fag? Being a fag and sucking cock was wrong? Steve was unsure. He wished he had someone to tell him what to do!

"So, you like looking, right?" Harry propped. Steve blushed a deep red and nodded. Harry was a bit upset Steve wasn't more respectful and subservient but good things come to those who wait.

"Are you sure you're not into men?" questioned Harry, he kept patting Steve on the head like a dog.

This time, Steve wasn't offended. How could he be? It was a natural question, given what he'd just admitted. Also a dominant man, who required an answer was asking. It was only natural to reply.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not," he replied meekly. "I mean, I've only ever dated women. It's just... a weird feeling or something. I get about guys. I don't know. But it's nothing like how I feel about women...being a fag is wrong?" said Steve, still trying to put on a tough exterior. His tough exterior was rapidly crumbling.

"Uh-huh, dates...interesting." Harry was still smiling. "How do you really feel about going on dates though?" he questioned.

Steve could barely tear his eyes away from Harry's cock to look up surprised.

"What?" he questioned.

"Don't take this the wrong way," Harry said, shrugging, "but I've noticed you seem submissive. You want to be taken on dates. You want to be led."

At that, Steve was lost for words. It wasn't true at all! They had a very enjoyable time taking women on dates and then bedding them...didn't he? "Um, Harry, that's... I know we're getting to know each other, comments like that are a little too personal."

Harry didn't bother to apologize. He just directed Steve's head toward's his cock. Why should Harry apologize? He was the dominant one. He just stoked his cock again. Steve quivered with desire. Cocks were good?

"No," Harry corrected Steve. "You don't really take the lead at all." "Am I right?" Harry pressed "Or am I right?" He started petting Steve, like a dog again and pushed Steve's face towards Harry's cock. It was starting to drip. Steve licked his lips and inhaled Harry's scent. Cock...so good. If only he could have it in his mouth, he wouldn't care that being a fag was wrong.

Steve was quiet. Was it really that obvious that he was that submissive? It was mortifying that his new friend was already figuring out his shameful secret: Steve pretended to be a big tough man BUT he liked to be lead, like a sissy. He pretended to enjoy women's bodies BUT he liked looking at men's. Steve wanted to be a fag! Clearly, Harry knew this because he was so dominant. Steve liked dominates.

"Yeah," Harry said. "Sissy, the look on your face says it all. Let a strong man like me guide you."

"I-it's not like that," Steve protested, even though he didn't have a clue what he wanted to say for himself. "It's probably normal in life...right? A man just gets used to society and its rules. I mean...energy doesn't last forever."

"Maybe," Harry replied, still playing with his new submissive. "Or maybe there's a different explanation..one that real men know. Strong men, instead of sissys like you."

"I..." was all Steve could sputter. He made his own choices...didn't he? He had free will...didn't he? Still, he liked Harry? He wanted Harry to lead him?

Steve didn't think he was attracted to other men. But he knew that, after everything he'd been talking about with such a strong man, denials would ring hollow. Hell, they felt hollow, even in his own head. Steve just wanted someone to lead him. Someone to tell him what to do. Harry would be good to lead him.

"Hey. Don't worry, sissy." Harry said comfortingly, as he put his strong muscular arm around Steve. "Being a fag is nothing to be ashamed of. We can easily figure this out. Just be honest, and answer one, simple question: are you attracted to me? Do you find me hot? Do you want to listen to me? To do as I say?"

Steve found the question surprisingly hard to answer. A 'no' came naturally to his lips, but when he looked over Harry's body, his gaze caught on his amazing cock. Why did cocks make him feel the way they did? Steve couldn't stop staring at Harry's cock.

After a few moments of silence, Harry stated. "That's okay sissy, you don't have to decide just now, come to the bar with me, let's have a date. Let me lead, I know better than you." he said as he dragged Steve towards the bar, for their first date.

"Uhmm...I'll have a beer," said Steve, to the bartender.

"No, he won't. He'll have a cherry daiquiri with extra sugar. I'll have a whiskey and some easement." said Harry. Harry knew he was going to blow soon. Steve wasn't ready to suck cock, no matter how much he might want it. Harry needed easement and he would have it. The bartender was used to this. Clearly, Harry was the dominant.

"Boy slave or girl slave?" he questioned Harry.

"Boy..but a sissy...like him.." said Harry.

The bartender quickly provided the order. Harry and Steve clinked glasses; the boy started going down on Harry.

"Steve, you're incredibly attracted to me," said Harry, as he sipped his whiskey, looking at Harry. He ran his foot up and down Steve's leg. The sissy boy slave was teabagging Harry's balls and Steve could hear them slapping on the boy's face. He wanted that?

Steve blushed..."I...I...don't." he stammered, blushing an even deeper red. It was hard for him to think. Steve wanted Harry's balls upon his face.

"I know you don't know, BUT I'm a strong man. I know what's best for you." said Harry. "See that man down there, worshiping my cock. He obeys! You want to obey, me. You want me to give you permission to suck my cock. I want you to be able to suck cock..as this slut works my cock, you can't look away." said Harry.

Steve blushed and drank his cherry daiquiri. He was growing hard and beading. He was envious of the man sucking on Harry's cock. Steve knew he wanted to suck Harry's cock too. Would Harry ever give him permission? Soon Harry blew deep into the slave's mouth. It was a HUGE load and spunk spilled out. Steve could just stare with envy. He wanted to lick the spunk off the slave's face and swallow it down. Harry's cock and spunk could be his! The thought of being owned by Harry made him cum.

Steve let out a BIG moan as he came, several of the bar's other patrons looked at him. Harry just smirked.

"You're incredibly attracted to me Steve, I can see it from the spunk dripping down your legs." said Harry. He ran his foot up Steve's leg.

"I'm NOT gay." protested Steve.

"Of course not, you're a submissive fag. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm a dominant man. You know that's true. Submissive fags obey dominant men. Let me be your guide, your Master. Your sole purpose for being." said Harry.

know.

Steve blushed and grew hard again. Steve knew he was a fag. He was a sissy. Just saying that to him gave him the most incredible rush. He knew his purpose! It was a crazy thing to suddenly discover about himself. How could he have gone this far in life without knowing his purpose? It threatened to upend his entire world, but Steve wasn't scared. He was energized. He wanted to get out there and experience being a submissive fag! And fortunately, he had his new master, Harry, to help him with that.

"Uhmm...yes? But, are... you sure I'll be a good sissy? I wouldn't want to disappoint." Steve asked, blushing, as he sunk down to feel, Harry's cock in his hand. It just felt SO right! Steve liked cocks in his hand.

"Absolutely," Harry told him firmly, as a leash was placed over Steve.

"Now come along, Sissy. You need some lessons," said Harry, as he led Steve/Sissy to a room where Steve/Sissy would learn his lessons.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)