Just a Little Boy Crush

Story Info
FtM gets to have fun with his crush.
3.3k words
4.66
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash finally finished the project he'd been working for weeks on. He sat back in his chair with a sigh, closing his eyes and reveling in the feeling of accomplishment. Work was the only time he ever felt satisfied with his life. It was an escape, a chance to use his skills to create something useful for people. Coding was not just a hobby. It was his life.

He opened his eyes slightly as someone walked into the room. It was Trey, his coworker from group B. They were working on the same large project, just very different parts of it. He had deep tanned skin and dark shaggy hair that bounced when he moved his head. Although it was winter, Trey wore a t-shirt and jeans over dark brown combat boots. A necklace and earrings, along with his painted fingernails gave Ash the impression he was a little fruity. Taller than Ash, Trey always made him feel small, but not in an insignificant way. In a way that made Ash wonder what it would feel like to be snuggled up to Trey's chest with his big muscular arms wrapped around him, holding his small frame close. He imagined smelling Trey's cologne and pressing his face into his neck, listening to his breathing and feeling his warmth.

Ash blushed as all this came to mind. Trey looked over at him and smirked, winking, as if he knew what Ash was thinking about him. He then continued on, going over to talk to another one of their coworkers. Ash blushed deeper and pulled his chair back up to his desk, pretending to be deeply engrossed in his work, though his computer screen was now dark. He didn't even look over when Trey left the room, though he tracked his footsteps down the hall until they disappeared.

Ash sighed. He had to ask Trey out some time. But what if he said no? What if he was already in a relationship? What if Ash was reading him wrong and he wasn't gay? Ash had passed his desk many times and never noticed a picture of another partner, though there was a large rainbow unicorn sitting in the corner with a big chibi head and eyes. It was cute and made him laugh whenever he saw it. No, he had to have been reading the signals right. He was going to ask Trey out. Soon. He had to do it soon or it would continue to drive him crazy.

Several hours later, after a long meeting, Ash was heading home, exhausted. He stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the first floor. He blearily watched the doors close when suddenly a hand popped into the small remaining gap. The doors opened again and there stood Trey, smiling. Ash flinched slightly, startled and embarrassed.

"Sorry, I, uh, didn't see you coming. I would have held the door," he stammered, stepping to the side to allow Trey more room.

"Ah no worries! I'm just glad I made it! Long way down if I had to take the stairs!" Trey replied in the bubbly, confident manner he always had. Ash looked at the floor, his heart racing. It was just the two of them... alone... in this elevator. He listened to the numbers tick down as they descended, his time to ask Trey out growing short.

He opened his mouth to say something, anything, when suddenly Trey blurted out, "Hey would you want to go out sometime?" Ash froze, stunned, mouth still open.

He blinked slowly, trying to comprehend what Trey had just said. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, looking like a fish out of water. Trey stood there, staring at him expectantly.

After a few tries, Ash finally found his words. "Uh, yeah, sure, that would be great."

"Great! Here, I'll give you my number." He held out his hand and Ash silently slid his phone into it, still dumbfounded. A few seconds and it was handed back to him. He looked down at it. The name read Trey Thatcher, with a heart emoji at the end. Ash blushed and looked up. Trey was beaming at him.

"I gotta go but text me when you're free! I'd love to get to know more of you!" He winked again and disappeared, leaving Ash alone in the elevator, mind reeling.

Several hours later Ash pulled up to a multi-family home in the city. It seemed as though many people could live here, but only one car was parked in the little driveway. He parked on the empty street, making his way up the porch to the door. He held his phone nervously in his hands, a recently sent texting letting Trey know he was here. He would knock but his social anxiety was worried he was at the wrong house.

Ash hadn't expected to be invited over so quickly. As soon as he had gotten home that night, he had sent a text to Trey saying he was free most evenings, and he would love to hang out soon. A quick reply with the address and a time for that night, and Ash suddenly had plans. He had showered and shaved, although he had no ideas for how this night was to go. He wore a decent button up with jeans and boots, hoping to come across as gay but professional.

Trey opened the door suddenly, making him jump. "Hey Ash! Good to see you! Come in, come in." Ash walked through the door sheepishly, wondering if he should take his shoes off or not. Trey was in his socks so Ash guessed he should take his shoes off, just to keep the place clean.

Despite it being an apartment, it was surprisingly tidy and well kept. Despite the small space, it felt cozy instead of crowded. A small cat tower stood in the corner with an orange tabby staring up at him. Ash smiled it at. It yawned before falling back asleep.

Trey and Ash stepped into kitchen, Trey pulling out a bottle of red wine from the rack. He offered Ash a glass, who nodded. He poured himself one as well and sat down at the island, making himself comfortable. He sat back and looked Ash up and down.

"So how's your night been?" he asked, swirling the drink in his hand.

"Um, fine. I didn't really do much between getting home and coming here. Mostly been preparing for tonight."

"Oh? Have you been thinking about this all day?" Trey smirked.

"Umm, yeah. Kinda," Ash admitted, blushing.

"You seem nervous. You're cure when you're nervous." Trey winked. Ash turned a deep red, stammering out a thank you before taking a long gulp from his glass.

"I'll tell you a secret. I've been thinking about tonight all day too. Mostly I've been thinking about how you would look in my bed." Trey smirked and winked. Ash let out a little squeak, too surprised and flustered to say anything. His legs began to tremble.

"How about we take this upstairs? Forget dinner. I have something better for you to taste." Trey stood up, offering Ash his hand. Ash looked at it before looking away, embarrassed.

"I have something to tell you first," he muttered, bracing himself. "I'm not the kind of man you think I am."

"Oh?" Trey raised an eyebrow.

"I'm trans," Ash squeaked out, wincing slightly. The words sounded pathetic and small in his ears. He took another sip of wine, avoiding looking at Trey's face. His eyes were downcast, awaiting the surprise or revulsion or confusion or hatred that would surely follow.

"That's okay. I don't mind wrecking more than one hole," Trey responded casually, grabbed Ash by his wrist and pulled him up as well. He led Ash up the staircase and into his bedroom. Ash stumbled after him, deeply confused and beet red. This was not the reaction he at all expected, and was embarrassed at how much Trey's flirting had turned him on.

Trey shoved Ash near the foot of the bed and closed the door, turning on red strip-lights that lined the edges of the ceiling. He came back and rested his forearms on Ash's shoulder, staring into his eyes. Ash awkwardly placed his hands on Trey's waist as they slowly swayed back and forth.

"You ok?" Trey asked, noticing the uncomfortable expression on Ash's face.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just really nervous. I really like you and I don't know what I'm doing."

"Here. I have something that might help." With a light shove, he pushed Ash backward, his legs hitting the footboard and causing him to fall onto the bed. "Stay there."

Trey went rustling around in a drawer while Ash sat up, watching him. Finding what he wanted, he came back, offering Ash a little gummy bear.

"What is this?" Ash asked, confused. He picked it up and held it in his hand. It looked just like a normal gummy bear.

"It's a new type of edible. It makes you feel relaxed and happy but hits in a quarter of the time. I'll help with your anxiety. It's a low dose."

Ash considered for a moment, then hastily popped it in his mouth before he over thought it. It tasted like a normal gummy bear, and he wondered if Trey was just messing with him. Trey smiled, then crawled onto the bed next to him.

"Good boy," he purred, resting his hand on Ash's shoulder and pushing him onto his back. Ash whimpered slightly, beginning to blush again. He let Trey guide him down, then gazed into his eyes as Trey slid a hand around the back of his head and pulled their faces together.

Suddenly their lips were intertwined, and Ash's stomach began to do flips. He slid his hand over to place it on Trey's face as they kissed. His face was slightly spiky with his light scruff. Trey's lips were soft and warm, taking Ash's own between them and sucking slightly while running his tongue over it. Ash could feel himself melting, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensations. He could easily match Trey's pattern and they fell into a rhythm, no longer needing to think.

Suddenly Trey pulled away and motioned for Ash to scooch up on the bed. Ash did, wiggling himself up on his elbows until his head was resting on the pillow. Trey then crawled up on top of him, straddling his crotch. Ash could see the hard-on through his pants, though Trey made no motion to reveal it yet. Instead, he reached down and started undoing the buttons on Ash's shirt, spreading them apart to reveal his chest.

Ash blushed, knowing Trey could see his surgery scars, but Trey's expression never changed. He looked down at Ash, a hungry glint in his eyes and a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth. With Ash's shirt completely undone now, he was free to run his hands over Ash's chest and body, lightly scratching the skin with his nails.

Ash began to pant, his head rolling back to look at the ceiling. It had been a long time since someone had looked at him with so much lust and passion. He loved how Trey was exploring every inch of him. Running his hands over every curve, his nails causing goosebumps to spring up all over. It was as if he were admiring Ash's body. This thought made him blush deeper, embarrassed yet incredibly turned on.

Trey leaned down to kiss Ash again, but then moved to his jawline and down his neck, leaving small kisses all the while. Gently he nibbled on Ash's neck, causing small moans to slip out. Across Ash's shoulders he went, sucking, nibbling, licking, kissing and biting. Ash continued to moan louder, biting his lip and breathing heavily.

Trey moved down to suckle on Ash's nipples. Because of his surgery, Ash had lost some sensitivity, so he was unable to feel the suction. He raised his head to tell Trey this, when Trey suddenly bit down. A moan was wrenched out of Ash and his head flopped back down on the pillow. He didn't need to say anything. Trey knew what he was doing.

While working on Ash's chest, Trey slid his hands down in between Ash's thighs. He worked his way to Ash's crotch, feeling his hard clit through his pants. Ash moaned to feel Trey's hand touch the most sensitive part of him. His pants were pressed against his crotch as Trey massaged his clit through the fabric. Ash could feel his crotch heat up and start to pulse with longing. Involuntarily, he began to grind up and into Trey, needing more stimulation. He could feel himself begin to drip between his thighs, his crotch aching.

He began to whimper, needing Trey to play with him more. It was more than just a desire now. The heat radiated off his crotch as it pulsed and dripped. Trey, sensing this, began to slowly work his way down Ash's stomach, kissing every inch or so until he made it to Ash's pants. He undid the buttons and pulled off both his pants and underwear in one smooth motion. He tossed them to the side.

Ash's bottom half was now exposed to the air and to Trey. Normally he would have been embarrassed, but right now all he felt was the need for Trey to fill it. Trey placed one hand on the insides of either thigh, and spread Ash's legs apart.

"Are you always this smooth?" he asked, smirking at Ash. Ash panted and whimpered slightly, unable to answer. Trey laughed and ducked his head, giving Ash's clit a quick lick. Ash groaned and trembled, legs quivering.

"Please...," Ash mumbled, his longing overtaking him.

Trey smiled. "Good boy. I love it when they beg." He then bent down and pressed his face to Ash's hole, his tongue making long strokes up and down his pussy. Ash groaned as his eyes rolled back.

"Are you always this wet?" Trey asked, popping his head up to look Ash in the eye. Ash shook his head no.

"Must mean I'm doing a good job," Trey laughed, going back to eating Ash out. Ash moaned in pleasure, his hands clenching and unclenching as waves of pleasure soared through him.

Trey suddenly took Ash's hard clit in his mouth and began sucking, causing Ash to convulse and moan louder. Within a few seconds, Ash's legs were shaking. He took his hand and placed it on Trey's head, gripping his hair as he continued to convulse.

Ash was panting and shaking, his eyes rolling and his heart pounding. He gripped the bed with his other hand, digging his nails into the fabric.

"Trey..." he panted. "I'm close. I'm going to cum." Trey raised his eyes to stare up at Ash, but moved nothing else. He continued to run his tongue over Ash's pussy and suck on his clit while loud moans were forced out of Ash.

Ash's legs became suddenly tense and with a last shudder, he began to cum. Whimpers were pulled out of him and he bit his lip, the wave of ecstasy rolling over him. His muscles spasmed and his legs involuntarily closed, Trey's head still between his thighs.

Trey continued to suck, slowing his pace as Ash's orgasm slowed down. Eventually he stopped and popped his head back up, smiling. Ash was still gently convulsing under him, his head flopped to the side and eyes closed. He was panting heavily but no longer whimpering.

"Feeling good?" Trey asked, sitting up. Ash nodded, his heart pounding. His anxiety had dissipated and now he was in a cuddly mood. He smiled and reached his hands out like a baby asking to be picked up.

Trey smiled, taking his shirt off. Ash had a second to ogle at Trey's abs before he leaned forward and pressed their chests together. The weight was comforting in a way, and Trey gently guided their lips back together.

Ash was in heaven as they swirled their tongues together. He wrapped his arms around Trey's shoulders and wished he could stay in his arms forever. It had been so long since he felt any passion or desire. The warmth inside him was intoxicating.

With a sudden grinding motion, Trey rubbed his bulge against Ash's still hard clit, causing a surprised whimper. Trey pulled back, smiling down at Ash. Ash stared back, pleading with his eyes. His hips moved up, grinding against Trey's bulge again. He panted slightly, his pussy beginning to twitch.

Trey sat back and began to undo his fly. Slowly he brought his cock out and began to stroke it as Ash watched, drooling.

"You want this baby?" he asked, sliding the rest of his pants off.

"Mhm," Ash whimpered, spreading his legs further.

"Mm good boy." Trey leaned forward, rubbing his cock head against Ash's pussy and clit. Ash began to whine, trying to grind further onto Trey's cock. He needed to feel it inside him. He needed to be filled and pounded.

"Please... I need..." Ash began to pant after a few minutes. He was growing desperate, his thighs now shaking.

"Please what?" Trey teased, smirking. "Use your words baby."

Ash groaned loudly, head rolling. "Please... fuck me. I need you to fuck me," he stammered out.

"Mmm there we go. Good boy. That's what I want to hear." With one thrust, Trey shoved his entire length into Ash, bottoming out and hitting Ash's cervix. Ash gasped, eyes widening. He gripped the bed, biting his lip to keep from loudly moaning.

"It's okay baby. You can be loud. I know you want to," Trey cooed, beginning to work his hips. Ash moaned, digging his nails into the bed.

"You like feeling me in you? I know you've been looking at me for a long time. You've been wanting this cock in you for a while, haven't you. You've wanted to feel me fill you up and pound you hard." As Trey spoke, he began to move his hips faster and faster. He wrapped his arms around Ash's thighs, using it as leverage to thrust harder. Ash could hardly breath, his entire body shaking. He let out loud, gasping moans as his face contorted in fits of pleasure.

"You getting close, baby?" Trey asked, beginning to pant himself.

"Y...yes. Fuck... yes. I'm close," Ash stammered, quivering. He felt the pressure build up inside pushing up against a wall. It got stronger and stronger until finally the orgasm came crashing through. Ash's legs tensed and shook violently. His back arched up and his head rolled back and forth as the wave of pleasure washed through him. Each of his muscles spasmed and trembled, and his pussy clenched down hard, pulsing around Trey's cock.

Trey began to pant as well, still thrusting, but slower now. When Ash stopped quivering so much, he pulled out and began to jerk himself off, moaning. Within seconds his cum shot out, dripping onto Ash's stomach and chest. Ash barely noticed, the orgasm having muddled his brain.

When Trey's own orgasm died down and his cock stopped dripping cum, he slowly climbed off the bed and slipped into the adjoining bathroom. He returned a second later carrying several towels. He tossed one to Ash and used the other to clean himself up. Ash slowly reached over to begin cleaning himself, feeling suddenly very tired and heavy. He wiped up the cum before carelessly tossing the towel onto the floor. Trey laughed, picking it up and tossing it into the hamper.

Groggily Ash climbed under the covers, making himself comfy. The sheets were silky smooth and felt soothing against his bare skin. Trey climbed in next to him, pressing his chest against Ash's back.

Ash felt safer and happier than he had in a long time. It felt nice to be desired and wanted by someone. He smiled to himself in the now dark room. Within minutes he was asleep, snoring softly.