Trans Man Seduced by Former Teacher

Story Info
Home from college, Xander visits his old debate teacher.
1.9k words
4.66
11.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benaround16
benaround16
61 Followers

"Hello? Mr. Price?" Xander called out into the empty classroom as he opened the door. Home from his college's Thanksgiving break and bored out of his mind, Xander had decided to stop by his old high school and visit his debate coach, Mr. Price.

A man with a head of curly brown hair poked his head out of his office at the far side of the classroom. "Xander? Is that you?" Mr. Price beamed as he approached. As usual, he had the slightest stubble on his face, a mix of brown and gray. He wore an off-white button up with jeans, both of which complimented his slim but athletic frame. Many girls in Xander's grade had crushed on Mr. Price, and, though he never admitted it to anyone, Xander was among them. It was considered a tragedy among his friend group that Mr. Price was gay, as if this was the only thing stopping them from fulfilling their fantasies of being with him. In a few instances, Xander had even had dreams about Mr. Price seducing him. But that wasn't why he'd come here today; or at least that was what he told himself.

"You look great," Mr. Price was saying when Xander snapped back to the present moment. After he'd graduated, Xander had connected with Mr. Price on social media, so he knew his old teacher knew about him coming out as trans and his choice to start taking testosterone.

"Thanks," Xander said, trying not to blush. "I know the students are out today and I thought I'd come by. Maybe tell you about how college is going. If you have time?"

"Time? Of course I have time for one of my favorite debaters!" Mr. Price declared. He patted Xander on the shoulder. "Come on back to my office and we'll sit down and chat."

In Mr. Price's cramped office, they sat across from each other, their knees nearly touching. Xander was cognizant of the head of his t-cock brushing against his underwear. These days it seemed he couldn't go through even half a day without getting a hard on. He pushed his knees together, determined to ignore the sensation.

Xander began to tell Mr. Price about the classes he was taking for his communications major, about his new dreams of working in news radio. Mr. Price listened politely, looking into Xander's eyes as he sipped his tea.

"I'm not surprised your classes are going so well. You've always been a great student. But, tell me, how are the other parts of college life? Are you making friends? Having fun? These things are just as important as good grades, you know," Mr. Price said with a wink.

Xander considered how open he should be with Mr. Price and what he should keep to himself. "Yeah, I have a good group of friends. Most of us met at the queer student center. Don't worry, we go out and have fun sometimes," Xander said with a shy chuckle.

"That's good to hear," said Mr. Price. "You're growing into a handsome young man and it would be a shame for you not to celebrate that."

Xander felt his face growing warm. He noticed Mr. Price was leaning forward a bit more than before. The slightest smell of musk hit Xander's nostrils. He realized that the top button of Mr. Price's shirt was unbuttoned, revealing the inner half of his collarbones and part of his hairy chest. Had the shirt always been like that or had Mr. Price just moved to reveal more of his body when Xander hadn't been paying attention?

"Thank you," Xander managed to say. Part of him hoped Mr. Price would change the subject. The other part of him was his t-cock, inching his labia apart as it stiffened with blood flow. He started to feel the wetness from his pussy pool in his boxer briefs.

"I don't mean to be too forward," Mr. Price said, "but college can be such a beautiful time for getting to know one's body. I know it was for me, and I wish the same for you. Have you had your first time yet?" His gaze was intent and caring, his elbows resting on his thighs.

Xander thought of the few times he had gone back to dark rooms late into the night, hoping to gather the courage to reveal his body to another person. He had kissed and touched and dry humped but when it came time to peel back his clothes, he had always demurred, making some excuse about how he was too tired or not ready. He feared that his body wouldn't be able to give what the other person wanted, that he was better off keeping it to himself. In front of Mr. Price, he looked down and shook his head.

In the next instant, Mr. Price's hand was on Xander's chin, lifting it up. The teacher scooted forward out of his chair and onto his knees in front of Xander and planted a kiss on his lips. Mr. Price's lips were warm and tasted of black tea. Xander's body pushed the panic of his mind aside and kissed his teacher back. He put one hand on the back of Mr. Price's neck and the other just under his shirt, feeling his collarbone.

When Mr. Price pulled away, they were both gasping for air. They looked each other in the eye, as if to ask, 'are we really going to do this?' Mr. Price reached out and shut the door to his office.

Their lips met again and Mr. Price pushed his tongue into Xander's mouth. The exhale of his breath warmed Xander's throat. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," Mr. Price hissed when they next paused, panting even harder than before. Xander's cock was rock hard, and he couldn't remember ever feeling wetter. When Mr. Price stood and started to clear off his desk, Xander could see his teacher's cock straining against his jeans.

In a rush, Mr. Price grabbed Xander by the arm and sat him on top of his desk. He grabbed the bottom of Xander's shirt and yanked it over his head as Xander raised his arms to help. Xander did not hesitate to pull off his binder and reveal his b-cup breasts. He trusted Mr. Price to be kind to his body, and to make him feel good.

Mr. Price sat in his chair in front of Xander and, with permission, put his mouth on Xander's hard nipple. He suckled and played with his tongue as Xander drew his teacher closer by wrapping his legs around Mr. Price's back. He groaned and pushed his breast deeper into Mr. Price's mouth.

Xander lost himself in his own pleasure and wasn't sure how much time had passed. Mr. Price finally pulled his mouth away and started unbuckling the belt of Xander's jeans. Xander murmured, "Yes, yes," as he helped his teacher slide his pants and underwear off and toss them to the side. He felt the wetness of his pussy start to pool under him on Mr. Price's desk.

"My god, you are wet," Mr. Price said as he removed his own shirt, revealing his defined shoulders and chest. Xander bit his lip to hold back a groan as Mr. Price placed a hand on the inside of his thigh. He kissed Xander hard, moaning into his mouth, as he slid his hand farther up Xander's thigh until his fingers landed on his pulsing cock. Xander let out a whimper as he gave himself up to Mr. Price's touch. Pulling away from the kiss, Mr. Price kneeled in front of Xander. Xander leaned back on his elbows and rested his legs on Mr. Price's shoulders, opening himself all the way up.

"Oh, Mr. Price, that feels so good," Xander whined as his teacher stroked him.

"That's a good boy," the teacher said with a sly smile right before he placed his mouth around Xander's cock. He slid one finger inside Xander's pussy, then another.

"Oh Mr. Price, oh my god," Xander moaned. His teacher's fingers pushed deep against his g spot. He felt himself growing close to coming. For the first time, he felt ready to show himself to someone as his most vulnerable moment.

Just as Xander started to brace for climax, Mr. Price took his mouth off of Xander's cock and pulled his fingers out of his pussy. Xander gasped for breath as Mr. Price unbuttoned his jeans and stepped out of them, revealing a long, thick cock. Mr. Price pumped his member in his hand a few times as he gazed down at Xander.

"You want this cock?" he whispered. "You want your teacher's cock inside of you?"

Xander nodded eagerly. "Yes. Yes, please, Mr. Price." He spread his knees wide once again, looping his arms through them to keep himself open.

"That's a good boy," Mr. Price said as he pushed the tip of his cock against Xander's t-cock. Xander gasped at the sensation then started to buck his hips against the pressure. Mr. Price moved his cock to Xander's opening and began to press himself inside. Despite his arousal, Xander was tight. He had never had something so large inside him. "Just breathe," Mr. Price coached him, a gentle hand on Xander's belly. "That's it. Relax. I'm going to take care of you."

Xander felt his body loosen, allowing his teacher to push more of himself inside. There was pressure, but it wasn't painful. Then, Mr. Price began to pump, getting slightly deeper with each movement. Xander looked up into his teacher's eyes as his cock thrust in and out of his pussy. His gaze was caring, his irises a shiny rusted brown.

"That's it. Good boy," Mr. Price whispered. "I love how your pussy grips my cock." Mr. Price brought the fingers that had been inside Xander to Xander's mouth. Xander opened and started to suck, tasting his sweet and tangy juices on his teacher's skin.

By now, Mr. Price was driving himself into Xander, harder and harder, making Xander's breasts bounce with each thrust. Mr. Price's hips slapped against Xander's plump ass, filling the small office with the rhythmic sound of their lovemaking. Sweat started to bead on both of their skin, and Xander noticed the vein on the side of Mr. Price's forehead bulging with effort. A warmth was building inside his belly. He opened his legs even wider and begged Mr. Price to fuck him deeper, deeper.

Mr. Price gasped above him. "I'm so close," he hissed. "Do you want your teacher's seed inside you? Do you want your teacher to breed your boy pussy? Hmm?"

"Yes, Mr. Price," Xander moaned. "Breed my pussy. Please." As Xander uttered this last word, he felt his pussy pulse with orgasm, sending a sharp heat throughout his body. He cried out in pleasure. His legs twitched and his mind went blank. He tried to remember to breathe.

Feeling the clench around his cock, Mr. Price groaned as he continued fucking Xander. "Oh, fuck yes, Xander, good boy coming for you teacher. Now, it's my turn to return the favor."

Mr. Price leaned forward over Xander and gritted his teeth and he thrust harder than ever before. He grunted once, then twice, then a third time, and Xander felt his pussy fill with thick cum. Mr. Price pushed his cock in once more, making sure his seed was deep inside Xander. Then, he pulled out as he planted a kiss on his former student's forehead.

The two men dressed in silence. As Xander turned to leave, Mr. Price grabbed him and kissed him deeply. "Promise me you'll come back to visit soon," he said.

"I will," Xander replied. As he exited the classroom, he felt his teacher's cum running down the inside of his thighs and he smiled.