Just a Little Favor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've really needed this for a while, haven't you?" I changed to an understanding tone, and Anita nodded with closed eyes. She wiggled her bottom a little, as if to indicate that we could continue. Again and again I thrust my cock into her now completely relaxed asshole, wildly breeding her like a stallion on fire does the mare. Now I didn't caress, I just held her waist with deep, quick thrusts. His sphincter easily wrapped around my dick, as if someone was jerking my cock off with a velvet glove drenched in lubricant.

I couldn't take it anymore. Despite my morning erection and sleepiness, I was completely overwhelmed by the pleasure. Who could resist the wonderful body of this beautiful, naked blonde? I leaned over her sweaty back, inhaled the slushy smell of her face, and came. My sperm shot violently into Anita's loosened rectum.

With lustful satisfaction, I pushed a few more into my guest's ass, until every drop was drained from me. I slapped her bottom one last time, then slowly and carefully pulled my cock out of her asshole. Anita's ass slowly closed, but a large, white drop of sperm escaped her sphincter and slipped on her pussy lips slowly.

From then on, we ended it in silence, as if no kind of talking would fit the fornication we had just performed. I turned off the TV, untied Anita's handcuffs and helped her to her feet. She was stumbling in her high heels unsteadily. It was as if she looked at me tamely, and for me she looked terribly exciting, being naked and freshly fucked to the extremes. While I took the saliva covered gag ball out of her mouth, she was rubbing her numb wrists.

"Can I use the shower?" he asked, nimbly grabbing her bottom. My sperm probably started to ooze out of it.

"Of course," I answered and took a clean towel from the closet. She took it from me, then left to clean herself up.

I collapsed into the armchair and took out my phone. A message from Dia was waiting for me:

"Was it good?"

"Very!" I answered. "We're done now, you can come home!"

"I hope you were gentle :)"

"Imagine... :P"

I put my pajamas back on and went to the kitchen.

By the time I made the coffee, Anita had already finished. She came out of the bathroom visibly satisfied, beautified, freshly showered and with perfect make-up. She was wearing a simple street outfit, a white t-shirt with blue jeans that showed off her long thighs. It's true that I had just come, but this woman was so fine, she could make herself so beautiful that even the sight of her dressed up made my cock twitch in my pajamas.

"Well, then... thanks," she said with a look and sat down on the small stool in the hall. Her high heels disappeared now, hidden deep in her bag, waiting for the next opportunity. This time, she put on comfortable sports shoes, which again gave great support to her shapely legs, which were hidden in tight jeans. She stood up and stepped to the mirror, checked her lipstick and eye shadow one more time, and was apparently satisfied with the result, because she turned and looked into my eyes: "See you later!" she declared.

"A coffee?" I asked. "I just prepared it!" I gestured towards the counter.

"No thanks, it's really time to go...," she said, running a hand through her lovely hair. 'But it was very good!'

"Same for me...," I said, grinning. "Let me know anytime you need... a favor!"

Anita laughed and then eyed me up and down once more.

"Did you forget something?" I asked.

"No, it's just... you know, weird."

"What exactly?" I ran my fingers through her blonde locks. "Perhaps that we spent such a pleasant morning together? That two hungry and horny people found in each other what they were looking for?"

"No, I mean... It doesn't usually happen like that," casting down her eyes.

"How does it usually happen?"

"Not so... quick. I mean..." she laughed to herself "you've already penetrated both of my orifices but I haven't even tasted your cum, although it usually starts with..."

"We can easily help with that," I grinned, and grabbed Anita's shoulders and pushed her upper body down. I saw disbelief in her eyes, as she probably doubted that I would still be able to do anything after our previous intense fucking. But I actually just started to wake up, the blood in my cock started throbbing again. "Take it out nicely," I encouraged my guest enthusiastically, and she shrugged, knelt down, and pushed the pajama pants off me. My cock immediately popped in front of her face, and she smiled and licked it all over.

"Then let's get down to business," I said confidently, and then I grabbed Anita's neck, for the emptieth time that morning. I didn't have to push her much, she easily accepted my cock in her mouth. I watched with satisfaction as her pink lipsticked lips deeply swallowed my rod. She was sucking greedily with her eyes closed. I vigorously moved her head back and forth, pounding his mouth deep down to her throat. I knew that after the previous ride, I would need a strong stimulus to cum again, so my blonde guest would have to endure a hard throat fucking.

'That's it, let it go really deep," I moaned lustfully and pushed my cock all the way into her mouth. I held it in, feeling the throbbing of her throat straining against the head of my cock. "Good girl," I stroked her hair, but only to fuck her mouth with even more decisive movements. Saliva left her lips and dripped onto the floor between her knees, the translucent drops perversely sanctifying the cool tile. After a few thrusts, my testicles were already abundantly covered by my guest's saliva, and I was moving her head on my cock wildly. When a miniature puddle of saliva started to form between her knees, I stopped fucked her face and pulled my cock out of her mouth. I proudly stared at the translucent, glistening bridge of saliva stretching between the head of my cock and the smeared, lipsticked lips of the woman kneeling in front of me. I slapped my rod on Anita's beautiful chin and face - she still tolerated the humiliation with her eyes closed, giggling.

"You've done well so far," I praised her. "Time to really get to it! Take a deep breath!"

I waited for her to really breathe in, which she did theatrically, looking into my eyes, with bulging breasts, then I grabbed her hair with both hands and pushed her mouth back onto my cock again.

Now I was wildly pounding her mouth without resistance. Solid, deep gagging moans could be heard from her throat, but of course they were quite muffled by my throbbing cock filling her mouth.

"Aaaah," I moaned, and with blinded passion I embraced my guest's entire oral cavity. Compared to the previous ass-fucking, I was even more excited by the sight of Anita, whom I had known until now as a pure and virtuous woman, kneeling in front of me, humiliating herself. I wanted to dominate her, to make her mine again. To fuck her so hard that even if she doesn't want it again, he would be remembering this experience in her whole life.

During the face fucking, Anita passionately caressed her spread thighs. I dared to hope that she was also wet again from the sloppy throat fuck I provided her, but her tightly buttoned pants didn't show any signs of that. To my greatest joy, she gripped my ass with both hands, I felt the press of her long nails on my tight butt cheeks.

"That's it...," I moaned and fucked her mouth hard. "Come on, you little bitch! Take this home as a souvenir!"

I felt her fingers on my scrotum, as she gently scratched my wrinkled, sensitive skin with her sharp, long nails. With her eyes closed, she completely surrendered her head to my control, and I wildly moved it on my cock, enjoying the hot embrace of her mouth, the saliva dripping everywhere, and of course the whole kinky morning.

After two huge thrusts, my sperm started to flood Anita's mouth. I don't know exactly how much squirted out, since not long before that I flooded my guest's bottom with my morning load, but I felt that my balls were getting completely empty.

And Anita, after a surprised, deep moan, swallowed it all greedily. I held my dick between her lips for a few moments, enjoying the soft sucking from my beautiful guest. Then I stepped back and surveyed the woman kneeling on the floor: her makeup was once again smeared on her face, her lips parted gasping for breath. She looked into my eyes with a dreamy, yet satisfied look.

She then stood up and straightened her clothes. She picked up her bag and walked to the door.

"Now I've had all your orifices...," I said afterwards.

"Yes...," she turned back. "And thank you."

"Are you joking?" I asked. "Hey, I just came twice this morning, and not by any means! I fucked your ass and just sprayed a second load into your throat!

My guest trembled at the dirty talk barely visibly.

"You have no idea how much I needed this," she said, casting her eyes down. She glanced into the mirror and ran a hand through her hair. Then she took out a tissue and wiped the smeared makeup off her face. "I mean, our life with Erik and the children is wonderful, the projects at work are progressing normally, and so on, but sometimes it's just..." she stopped.

"It feels good to go wild?" I finished her sentence.

"Very," she looked into my eyes. "During college, I had these weekend adventures, in fact, sometimes even rougher ones..."

"Rougher?" I became really interested. "What exactly happened during that time?"

Anita was about to start telling her story, but at that moment the front door opened and my wife entered. She eyed her friend's reddish face up and down, hurriedly adjusted her dress, and immediately glanced at my half-hard cock covered by my pajamas.

"You just have... oh my goodness!" she exclaimed, visibly amused. "I hope you had a delightful morning!"

"Very much," declared Anita and turned to my wife: "Thank you for letting me use your husband again!"

"It's really no problem at all!" Dia replied with a chuckle. "Did he behave himself?"

"He did everything he could," Anita said with a smile. "I'll let him back to you now," she said to my wife.

"That's so nice of you, but what am I going to do with him today after all this?" Dia winked at me, and I could only shrug. Too much has happened this morning to have a meaningful conversation.

And it still wasn't over: Anita leaned over to my wife and, to my greatest surprise, kissed her on the lips. It wasn't just a quick kiss, their lips were properly pressed together, and their tongues caressed each other softly.

"My favorite flavor," Dia stated at the end of the sloppy kiss, looking deep into my eyes. I knew that she felt the remnants of my fresh hot semen in Anita's mouth.

"Now you have to wait a bit for your portion," I apologized.

"That's all right," Dia smiled and escorted her friend out the door. I still heard them exchanging a few words outside, but I didn't pay attention too much to them anymore. I returned to my coffee. I was thinking about the morning and sincerely hoped that Anita would return to her dear husband satisfied.

12