Just a Little Game We Play

Story Info
Not long ago, after watching the Shades of Gray movie.
2.7k words
4.26
11.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers

Chapter 1

Not long ago, after watching the Shades of Gray movie, my wife and I started pepping up our sex life with a bit of role-playing. On this one occasion, Rita wished to be tied up blindfolded, and gagged. After which, a stranger would have his way with her.

We bought all the needed' toys,' and after a few days, Rita called me at work and stated that this afternoon would be it. She had given me the keys to the handcuffs and foot chains so that I could "rescue and release" her.

In all the excitement, I forgot to mention that I had an International Telco this afternoon and would be a few minutes late. Then our Gardener called me to inform me that the garden work we had ordered would be done today. Since we were waiting for months for the Gardner, I didn't want to turn him down. The Gardner company was a father-and-son company where the son ran the business and was very competent, but the father pushing his 70s was an asshole, extremely fat and ugly, and always in a grumpy mood. The father also took care of the are apprenticeship boys.

I decided to call Rita later to inform her of the change in plans. And to make a long story short, I forgot. With all the goings-on preparing for the meeting, I remembered to call right before the meeting and only got our answering machine.

After the meeting, I rushed home about an hour later than usual, and as I pulled into our drive, the Gardner and unusually many young apprentices were pulling out. He smiled at me and said they couldn't finish today and would be back tomorrow to complete the job.

I went to the front door and saw the sign we usually put out for guests to go around back to the garden. As I walked into the garden, I noticed that the pool House door was ajar. I slowly pushed open t the door and saw Rita naked and bound to our day bed. She was also gagged and blindfolded with earphones on playing loud music. Oh yeah, and she was covered with cum. I couldn't resist and got on top of her and put my cock in her cum filled pussy. I slipped in her, and she felt incredibly different because usually, Rita has a very tight pussy but now was very open. She pushed her hips to meet every stroke I made, trying to get me deeper in her gaping pussy. I've never felt her this horny before. After I dumped my load in her, I went back to the house and quickly cleaned myself up, and deleted the answering machine. Then I returned to Rita and released her from her predicament.

I said I was sorry that I had to work late and asked her what had happened? She said she didn't know, after a while waiting for me, she fell asleep and first woke up as I was freeing her. Astonishingly she wasn't mad at me. And without saying another word, she covered herself with a towel and went into the house.

Rita did not know it, but I recently installed a state-of-the-art video surveillance system in the garden and pool house for security reasons.

Chapter 2

After a quiet evening, Rita was somehow exhausted and went to bed early. After I could see that she was sound asleep, I checked the surveillance video.

It started as Rita went into the pool house with the bag of' toys' we had recently purchased. Inside the pool house, she proceeded to strip naked, put the shackles on her feet, gag herself, put the earphones in, put the blindfold on, and laying on her back, closed the handcuffs. Wow, she did it all herself, impressive.

It didn't take long, and the garden gate opened. The fat grimy old Gardner walked in with his troop of apprentices. After looking around the garden, he walked into the pool house. Inside, he looked at my wife smiling and started to rub her tits with his grimy hands. It didn't take long, and he had his fingers testing how wet her pussy was. I guess he felt how tight she was because he called in the boys. As they came in, they stared at my wife's naked body with her spread legs, giving them a view of her shaved pussy. A couple couldn't take their eyes off her 38E breasts and large hard nipples. Just to state, the boys, 8 in total, were all 18 years old but looked much younger and were a mixture of cultural, black Mexican, etc.

The old man ordered them to strip and line up one on each breast and the rest before the bed. He told the boys on her breasts to start sucking my wife's nipples and not to be too gentle, which they eagerly began to.

I guess this was when my wife realized it wasn't me playing with her because she started to buck and wiggle her body in protest.

The old man then ordered the first boy on top of my wife. He pulled back his foreskin and tried to place his cock into my wife. This was no easy task since my wife was bucking and arching her back. But one of her movements inadvertently moved against the boy's cock, and she took him entirely in her pussy in one swoop. Her tight pussy excited the boy so that he came almost instantly. Ashamed, he moved to relieve the boy on her right tit who moved to the back of the line. The next boy eagerly jumped on top of my wife. The next boy apparently shocked my wife since I think she thought it was over, and she began to buck again. Putting his cock in was a little easier than the first one since Rita was a little wetter from the first boys' cum. And my wife started to stop fighting against what was going on, accepting her situation. He enjoyed my wife's tight pussy a little longer than the first boy, but he also came in just a few strokes.

As the third boy claimed on top of my wife, I think she started to get excited since she accepted the boy's cock without a struggle; she even started to grind her pussy against his plunges. This was too much for the boy, and he came also. The boys kept taking turns on my wife, and I was astounded how quickly these young boys could" regenerate" their little cocks. Rita was increasingly getting into what was happening to her, one of the boys took her gag off, and she helped by sucking the boys hard again and again.

As a good Meister, the old man was instructing the boys how to play with Rita's tits and how to fuck my wife so that they wouldn't cum so quickly and to make it more enjoyable for my wife. Their fucking technic was visually improving, and Rita was really showing how hot she was spreading her legs in anticipation of every" new" cock.

At the end of the line was one tall skinny boy with an equally long slender cock. As Rita opened her legs wider to accept his cock, he, as instructed, wiped his cock up and down on Rita's cum covered pussy to lube himself and shoved his cock in my wife's ass. I had never fucked my wife's ass before and was pretty sure she has never had a cock in her ass because she always had denied me this pleasure.

In shock, she closed her legs as much as possible and cramped her ass, which squeezed the boy's cock, and he started pumping her like crazy. Rita must have liked it as she pushed her ass higher to give him better access.

This mass gangbang went on for about an hour and a half, with Rita having multiple orgasms.

The final scene was a climax to the whole afternoon.

In the background, the old man started to take off his overalls and shirt. He was not wearing any underwear. His body was obese with a large belly hanging over his, and I must say extremely large cock. I have literally never seen or heard of a cock that size on a human being. He told the boys to stand back and learn as he stroked his cock and balls to a massive scale and stiffness that even held up his belly fat.

Rita laid spread-out cum dripping from her pussy, ass, and mouth, panting heavily as he slowly lowered his massive body on top of her. His chest squashed Rita's tits out to both sides as he lowered his heavily gray-bearded face to Rita's and began to tongue-kiss her. He then told the boys to grab his cock and place it at the opening of Rita's tight pussy. Two of the boy's caught hold of his throbbing cock and positioned it right on Rita's pussy, and with a slight push, the massive head of his cock disappeared into my wife. She gasped and the for the first time, said something." Oh god, that's big, don't stop." It took him four times, pulling a little out and then deeper until he stretched her out enough to entirely bury himself in my wife's pussy, and she gasped for air with every stroke. She was utterly enjoying what was happening to her under that mass of man being pumped by his huge cock. The boys watched in awe as my wife sexually moved her body under their massive Meister as he skillfully pumped his huge cock into her. He continued to fuck her with a rhythm someone half his age couldn't hold, slapping his heavy low hanging balls with every stroke against my wife's freshly fucked ass.

After a pretty long time and obviously multiple orgasms from Rita, this old fuck started pressing in 70-year-old sperm into my wife. She must have felt the pressure of him emptying his large balls in her because she pushed her pelvis up to allow him to shoot as deep as possible in her.

When he finally finished with her, he rolled off, leaving her wide open cum oozing pussy and large heaving breast for all the young boys to view. He instructed them of the importance of leaving a woman completely satisfied and longing for more. He then lowered his face to my wife's and kissed her passionately for a few minutes. Then he removed one of my wife's earphones and said that they would be back tomorrow to continue and finish the job, and she should be ready for them. She nodded and smiled slightly. The boys filed out of the pool house, taking one last long look at my wife, and got into the van to leave. A minute later, I walked into the pool house.

Chapter 3

The next morning, my wife asked me if I had any meetings which would keep me late in the office. She was going to sport and wouldn't be home anyway, so if not, I could stop with friends for a beer on the way home. I said sure that I had a meeting, and we planned to have a business dinner together afterward. I then kissed her and left for work.

I checked the security cameras all day to see what Rita was up to, and at around 2:00 in the afternoon, she went to the pool house with her bag of goodies. Again she bound her legs spread out but wider than yesterday. She put on the earbuds, blindfolded her eyes, and fastened her handcuffs, but today she didn't put on the gag. She didn't wait long because, like clockwork, as soon as she was finished readying herself, the garden gate opened.

Again the old Gardner trudged in but this time followed by a group of older men. He must have got his friends from the senior citizen's home to come along with him because not one of them was under 70 years of age, by the looks of them. They went straight to the pool house, grinning from ear to ear like a bunch of schoolboys. As they saw my wife, spread naked, with her pussy open and wait for them and her large breasts heaving in anticipation, their jaws dropped in awe.

The nursing home must be empty since about 15 or 20 old gents filed into the pool house and immediately started to strip naked. I have never seen such a diverse selection of cocks small, fat, long, curved in every direction, lily-white to thick black. All rock hard and pointing towards my wife.

The old Gardner took command and, feeling my wife's wet pussy and tits, ordered the first gent to mount Rita. Good that he had a long skinny cock, which is ideal for" loosening up" my wife's tight pussy. He easily slipped into my wife's eagerly waiting pussy, and, feeling him enter her, Rita pressed her hips against his forward pressure.

One after the other, the gentleman had their way with my wife, and she was visibly immensely enjoying every single one of them. They each, using years of experience in pleasuring a woman, gave my wife one orgasm after another, deposited loads of sperm in her pussy, ass, and mouth while not in the least neglecting her tits.

It was fascinating watching my wife enjoying each of the older men individually and responding differently to each one. I saw she was exceptionally turned on by the" strange" ones. The fat cocks that stretched out her pussy, the long cocks that dove deep into her, or the curved ones which massaged different sides of her pussy.

As the session went on, the old Gardner undid my wife's restraints but left the earphones and blindfold. Rita also did not move to undo her blindfold or earphones but used her freedom to grab the ass of the fat old man currently fucking her and pulling his thick cock deeper in her pussy. I could hear among the cheering on from the onlookers his large low hanging balls loudly slapping against her ass and ass hole.

The gents standing around Rita were jacking on their cocks, taking turns rubbing their cocks on Rita's creamy tits and putting them into her mouth, which she eagerly sucked and licked to a perfect stiffness to get them back in line to fuck her.

All in all, she must have fucked about 70 dicks in the 5 hours that this frenzy went on. Fucking each two or three times. I could only imagine the amount of cum that was deposited in her swelling womb.

Again, the old Gardner took his privilege for the final act. He got Rita up and laid on his back; Rita, seemingly recognizing what he wanted from her, claimed on top of him and, while swinging her tits in his face, lowered herself onto him. She grabbed his large cock and put him in her pussy, smiling and wincing as he pressed deeper and deeper in her. Once he was fully embedded in her, she took over and started fucking him, arching her back, giving everyone a great show of her large tits swinging with her up and down movements.

After a while," riding" the fat old Gardner, my wife was becoming exhausted and though while continuing to fuck laid herself on his fat belly, squishing her breasts against his fat gray-haired chest. Another old man seized the moment and climbed behind my wife and started to fuck her ass. Rita began immediately to cum on these cocks in her pussy and ass. She slumped over in exhaustion. These old men were not through, though, and continued to fuck her until they both came in gushes.

Rita rolled off and released the cocks with a loud wet plopping sound. She laid on her back chest, heaving, and gently played with her swollen pussy. The music in her earphones must have been loud since she said a little too loud," Thank you, please come to me again when I have set the' I'm in the garden' sign. But don't forget to bring your friends with you."

I arrived home quite late after my" Business Dinner," and Rita was already in bed asleep. I checked that the security camera recordings were saved and went to bed also. Rita had a slight smile on her face.

Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers