All Comments on 'Just A Little Gangbang'

by Sams_Island

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dont listen to the haters. It was a good story. Would be fun to see if there could be a part 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 and 5 1/2 inches is all they got? None of them are the real deal. Built like boys in reality. Two stars ⭐️ for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I really like this as is was a hot scene and it’s all about the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone complaining about cuckold shit in Loving Wives pretty much only like BTB stories about sad divorce guy fantasies. It's sad the sate of this category on the site, but the internet is what it is these days...filled with a bunch of bitter ass dudes who don't understand the fun of sexual fantasies and instead project their own moral ineptitude and marital failings on everyone else's libido.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!! So many judgementel people. Cant anyone just enjoy the story? If ya dont like it, dont read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You told us up front what you were offering and you delivered. Nice "little" twist, having hubby recruit other small dicks so he's not upstaged.

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

I have to say, when I opened this and was confronted with 20k words of Loving Wives story my hopes were not high. Especially when it started with the guys scheming behind her back. But! You turned it around and delivered! I liked the characters, the sex was hot if a little too porno-ish for my liking, and the overall tone was wonderfully respectful and playful. I suppose you have your reasons for publishing in LW, and just as well, now I can say there’s been at least one LW story I’ve enjoyed. Thank you for participating in my event and thanks for the mention in your author’s note :-)

bioman57bioman57over 1 year ago

I reread ur tale a couple of times and found it very well done ranging from character development, flow of the tale and storyline. Well done But this story does need a chapter 2 to finish it.. Please finish this..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOL, I love the twist ending. Usually everyone complains about porn star sized cocks so it was a nice surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSams_Island@Sams_Island
I started by writing flash fiction porn for my spouse when I was away on military or military-related duty. Daily, dirty e-mails designed to arouse. (Successfully, I was assured ;-) So, straight strokers with limited build-up and characterization. When I discovered Literotica ...