Just a Little Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Congratulations!" she said. "To your graduation!"

- "From high school? Or from your class?"

- "Ha! Your lessons with me will be going on for some time yet - don't you worry."

I raised my beer. "Thank you. For everything."

- "Thank me tomorrow." she said. Janine placed her glass on the table, and then reached for the zipper on her black dress. She pulled it all the way down. Then she began removing the dress entirely.

She had to tug, a little, to get it past her breasts. And as I watched, mesmerized, she shimmied a little to slide her dress all the way down.

"A little help here?"

I saw her predicament. Her balance wasn't going to be that great, in those 3-inch heels. I knelt at her feet, and helped to steady her as I pulled the dress down her lower leg, and over her raised foot.

I didn't need to be told to hang her dress up, so I went immediately to the closet near the door. When I came back, Janine was still standing by the chair, in matching black bra and panties, plus heels.

If I'd had the nerve ... I should have taken a picture. Better yet, a video, as Sammy had said. I wondered idly how he was getting along with Penny, in the room next door. But only for a second. My attention was monopolized by the beauty in black.

Once again, I couldn't quite believe just how lucky I was. Janine looked me in the eye as she undid her bra, giving her body a little shake to propel the lacy little garment down her arms. That movement also cause her beautiful breasts to swing a bit, and jiggle.

There was even better to come. Janine slipped both hands under the edge of her panties, and pushed them down a few inches. Then she sat on the arm of the chair, and slid them down below her knees.

Somehow, she managed to get one side of her panties past her ankle. That's when she looked me in the eye again.

I'll never forget that pose: her long black hair, sweeping down over her shoulders, reaching almost to her nipples - those amazing breasts, looking absolutely spectacular as she leaned forward slightly - her flat stomach, trim thighs and slender calves - and her thumb through the edge of her panties as she tried to pull them past her heels.

Her leg was bent, and her arm fully extended ... but it was all a show for my benefit. If Janine's intention was to have me fully erect, and aroused beyond all reason, then she'd succeeded.

I managed to kneel at her feet again, to assist her in stretching her little panties past the heel of her shoe. That done, she stood, rested her hand on my shoulder, and raised her other foot so that I could slip her panties off completely.

- "Thank you." she whispered.

- "Glad to be of assistance." I answered. I raised my head a little , to find that I was staring at her naked pussy at a range of about eight inches. "Would you like -?" I began.

- "I'd like you to take your suit off." she said. "Slowly. So that I can watch."

I started peeling off the monkey suit.

"Slowly." she reminded me.

I tried. I'm sorry, but I don't think that male stripping could ever match the sensuality, the art of a female striptease. I went slowly, and Janine made appreciative noises, but I suspect that she was just letting the anticipation build for both of us.

It worked for me. By the time I was fully naked, I couldn't have been more aroused.

Janine stood up, and took a step towards me. For the first time in my life, I took a completely naked woman into my arms. I felt the pressure of her breasts against my chest, just as she had to feel the distended length of my erection against her lower stomach.

She kissed me, and I just about lost my mind. Too much sensory input: hot breath, warm bodies, smooth skin ... for a few moments, she let me drown in a sea of sensations.

Janine surprised me by sitting down - this time on the seat of the chair - which put her face pretty much on the same level as my groin. She leaned forward, and took the head of my penis into her mouth.

It was exquisite. We'd already had oral sex a few times, but this would never get old for me. I reached down to play with her breast.

All too soon - a tribute to Janine's skill, or to my overwhelming arousal (or both) - I was grunting and coming into her mouth.

Janine swallowed it all, and then washed my ejaculate down with a big sip of wine. I was already on my knees, ready to reciprocate, but she stopped me.

- "We had to do that, Pete," she said, "to take the edge off. We're going to have sex tonight, you and me. We're going to fuck. And if all goes well, we should also have time to make love in the early hours. I'm going to teach you the difference."

"But I didn't want you coming too soon. Hopefully you'll last longer, so that we'll both enjoy it more. First things first, though: you should take a shower. I want you squeaky clean for me."

"Then you can have another drink while I freshen up, so that you can go down on me. Then we'll be ready for ... the main event. How does that sound?"

If Janine wanted me to run out into the hotel hallway, naked, find the ice machine and bring back ice cubes taped to my testicles, I would've thought that was a great idea. I managed to walk - not sprint - to the shower.

When I was done washing up, and emerged from the shower wearing one of those enormous, luxurious hotel-style terrycloth robes, Janine took my place in the bathroom. I opened myself a fresh beer, and marvelled at the Fates - or Destiny, or whatever - that had brought Janine and me together.

She came out sooner than I'd expected, wearing a robe like mine. It wasn't modesty - with the air conditioning on, it was still pretty cool in our room. I presented Janine with a freshly re-filled glass of wine.

- "I believe that you owe me one, at this stage." she said.

I placed Janine in the center of one of the beds, and then peeled back the edges of her robe, revealing the assorted glories of her nakedness. For such a short woman, there was so much to see, to inventory, to admire.

There was no need to hurry. I kissed her mouth, her face, her neck and throat. I played with her ears, and caressed her breasts. I avoided her nipples (temporarily), because she'd hinted that I might find more erogenous zones if I explored her body.

Her ribs, just above her waist. The backs of her upper arms. The outside edges of her knees. Her vocal responses, when I kissed and licked these areas, gave her away. I had no idea of the time, but it might have been 15 or 20 minutes before I reached her pussy.

She'd been training me well. I knew what she liked, and I also knew that she liked to be surprised. Anticipation and the unexpected, she'd told me, were a powerful combination. In this case, the student both pleased and surprised the teacher.

Janine's orgasm built slowly, but when it came, it was like a surging wave that threatened to sweep over the breakwaters.

- "Oh my God ... Who taught you that?" she said, with a knowing smile.

When she recovered, Janine stripped off my robe, and put me on my back. She went down on me, for a short while, just to bring me back to full hardness. Then she straddled my hips.

"Here we go."

Janine took my cock in her hand, and rubbed the head against her pussy lips. I understood now why she'd taken me in her mouth earlier - if she hadn't, I would have been spraying my seed all over her at this very moment.

She tucked the head of my erection inside her, and sank down on me. She stopped, raised up, and then slowly took my full length. She sat on me, and smiled.

- "How does it feel? How do I feel, on you?"

- "Amazing. Beyond ... anything."

- "You're inside me, Pete." she said.

- "Unh ..."

- "We're fucking."

We were. It was absolutely glorious. Janine began rocking, thrusting with her hips. She was grinding her pelvis against me, but also sliding back and forth and up and down at the same time.

My first instinct was to reach for her boobs, hanging just above my face. Swinging below her chest, they seemed to have taken on a different shape. I was fascinated.

But as Janine picked up speed, I lowered my hands to her hips, to help her continue those movements.

- "That's it!" she said. "Fuck me back!"

I began to thrust into her from below, lifting my hips to stab her with my cock. She responded by leaning forward even further, the tips of her breasts brushing against my chest, while her long hair covered both of us like a curtain.

She didn't have to tell me; I reached for her ass, and grabbed a handful of each cheek, using them as handles to pull her down as I thrust up. I hammered a good twenty or thirty strokes into her before I realized my mistake: too much stimulation.

- "Aaargh!" I grunted as I came inside her.

She began to chuckle, lying atop me. Janine lifted her head, and smiled at me.

- "You did it." she said. "You're not a virgin anymore."

I have to admit: I felt pretty darn good.

***

I felt even better about an hour later, when Janine started kissing me, and stroking my face. Mutual caresses led to fondling and some groping. Then Janine turned her back to me, and reached behind to grasp my erection. She lifted her leg, and slid back a bit so that she could tuck me inside herself.

- "Spoon position." she said. "Nice for a slow, lazy fuck. But it can also be really sensuous."

I had to agree. From this position, I could admire her ass, and play with it. It was also easy to reach around, and fondle her boob. Janine pushed my hand lower, and I realized that I could stroke her pussy and toy with her clit even while I was inside her.

It was so easy to just rock forward, and slide my cock a few inches deeper into her. No mad rush to orgasm, no pressure. I began to think that I could do this for a long time.

We did. But then Janine grew impatient, or maybe she just wanted me to have another experience. She turned on to her back.

- "Take me - this way. You on top."

Missionary position. I entered her gently (I never wanted to be rough with Janine). She let me slide my full length into her maybe 4 or 5 times, and then she snapped her hips upward.

- "Harder. Pound me!"

I picked up the pace, and thrust deeper. Not too hard: she was only 5 feet tall, remember, and weighed all of 90-some pounds. I didn't want to hurt her.

- "Harder." she insisted. "Faster. Give it to me!"

I did my best. Taking my weight on my hands, I lifted myself off my knees, and drove my shaft into her. She was thrusting her hips right back at me, hard enough that our bodies made slapping noises as they slammed together.

Uh-oh. This time I lasted only about fifteen strokes before I felt my balls tighten. I pummelled Janine another nine or ten times, even as it felt like my cock was exploding.

- "I'm sorry." I began. "I couldn't -"

- "You were great, Pete. For a first time? Excellent." She smiled. "And with practice? You'll be even better."

I smiled back at her. "Practice?"

- "Lots of it." she promised.

***

It was almost noon when we checked out. I drove Penny home first. Sammy got out to open her door for her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and walked inside her building.

Then it was Janine. I jumped out to do the same for her.

- "You don't always have to open doors for me." she said. "I'm supposed to be doing that for you."

- "Thank you, Janine." I said. I didn't know how to tell her what I was really feeling. I was totally, absolutely in love with her. In lust? I had just enough sense not to tell her.

- "I had a good time, Pete. Thank you."

Sammy had climbed into the front seat. I got back into the car, and had just put it into gear when he began talking - a mile a minute.

- "OhmyfreakingGod! Dude! It was incredible! She - she fucked me! I fucked her - twice. And she blew me, too. She sucked my - Dude! You have no idea."

- "I sort of do, Sam."

- "You mean? You and Janine? With Janine? Man ... that was the greatest night of our lives!"

- "So far."

- "I think I'm in love! I mean, with Penny, with you - I can never thank you enough, Dude! I'm gonna name my firstborn after you."

- "You're going to name your child 'Dude'?"

- "No. My son will be Robin. After you."

- "I'm Batman."

Sammy grinned. "You know, after last night, I think you might be Superman! Dude! She fucked me! It was ... incredible. Aw - if I have a girl, I might have to call her Penny."

- "That would be too weird, Sam."

He thought about it for half a second. "Okay - you're right. I might have to call her Janine."

- "What's wrong with Robin?"

- "For a girl?"

- "Yes. Like Robin Wright? From 'Princess Bride'?"

- "Oh - yeah."

It was much more of the same until I dropped him off in front of his house.

- "I love you, man." he said. "Not in that way - not that there's anything wrong with that -"

- "I know, Sammy. I love you too."

I loved everybody, that fine day after my Prom. I wasn't sure that I felt like a man, just yet. But I didn't feel like a dweeb, or a geek, either.

And Janine wanted me to practice some more.

***

Lillian wasn't just a seer. She was also an herbalist, and an enchantress.

- "What does that mean?" I asked.

- "Well, I can cast enchantments, and a few illusions. I can also plant suggestions. I can't make anyone do something they don't want to. But if ... say you were serious about quitting smoking - I could help with that."

Janine was a sorceress. She was a whiz at psycho-kinesis, and transmutation (turning one thing into another).

- "No, I can't turn people into frogs." she said, just before I could ask exactly that.

Between them, they taught me a smattering of magical skills, plus as much prestidigitation and sleight of hand as I could handle. But they both agreed that I should really stick to mentalism, my strong suit.

- "You need to practice more, though." said Lillian. "Have you tried to read minds?"

I knew what she wanted. Lillian had already suggested that it was easier with blood relatives. That meant my Mom. Bill wasn't my real father, but I knew him fairly well. And then there was Sammy.

I was hesitant about spying on three of the people who were closest to me.

- "It's the safest place to start, Pete." said Janine. "And you have to start somewhere."

- "I know."

- "Maybe you need a little incentive. How about this? You practice on your Mom, and Sammy, and then you and I can do a little after-Prom practice."

Yes, I was weak. Actually, I was hard. Just the sound of Janine's voice, when she talked to me like that, was enough to give me an instant erection.

***

Sammy was ridiculously easy to read. It just wasn't all that interesting. I shouldn't have been surprised. As we walked down the street to the strip mall, to get a pizza, my best friend was scoping out every female in sight.

I'd do her. And her. And those two. Eew - too old. But she's OK. So's she. Oh - I would definitely do her. Meat lover's, or Hawaiian? Pete hates Hawaiian. Fuck him. Her too. I would so do her. I'd put her on my pizza and eat her.

And more of the same, ad infinitum. Yet Sammy still had the capacity to surprise me.

Penny had given Sam her phone number - only, it was bogus. He tried it a couple of dozen times before realizing that it wasn't going to work.

- "You know what, though?" he said. "I'm okay with that. Look at it this way: I had the greatest night of my life. I'll always have the memory of this beautiful girl who was my first. Nothing can ever change that, you know?"

Beautiful? Well, I wasn't to challenge his recollection. If anything, I suspected that Penny would grow ever more attractive as time went by, and Sammy's imagination shaped his memories into something even greater than they already were.

And what was wrong with that?

He never bugged me to get Penny's number from Janine. Wise man.

***

Mom was ... even easier to read.

I hardly even had to try. All I had to do was think of her, while we were in the same room.

I'm so worried about Pete. I haven't seen him studying for months - I can hardly believe that he passed his exams. He isn't all that bright (thanks, Mom) - how did he get through? Thank God he graduated.

Now he's entangled with this beautiful girl so obviously out of his league - my goodness she's hot (true enough). Is Peter selling drugs? ( Wait - what?) He's been so aimless for so long.

Why hasn't Bill been paying any attention to me? Is he having an affair? He hasn't touched me for almost two months. (Ah! - Mom - too much information) That reminds me - I need new batteries. Should I send Peter? No, I'll get them myself.

As you can see, reading my Mother's mind was ... odd. Uncomfortable.

I tried Bill. Again, it wasn't all that difficult.

Fucking Harrison. He better not stiff me on my bonus for this quarter. Sharon ... tits. Is she doing it on purpose? No one shows that much cleavage by accident.

Stupid Sharon. No. Julia ... she hasn't been very affectionate lately. Then again, I haven't been around much ... my fault? Or hers?

While I was intrigued by the subject of Sharon's tits, it was plainly obvious that my parents - my Mom and Bill - had gotten their wires crossed.

Damn. I didn't want to meddle, but those two needed a little push. With modest power comes at least a little responsibility.

I used the nascent skills that Lillian had been teaching me, and planted a suggestion in my Mother - maybe, if you want Bill to pay you more attention, you should consider dressing a little more ... seductively?

Then I gave Bill an idea or two. What about coming home early, this Friday night? Take her out for dinner, so that Julia doesn't have to cook. Some place nice. A few drinks, a little intimacy ... and who knows? When was the last time you went down on her?

After all of that, I wanted to wash my brain out with soap.

On the bright side, Lillian was very pleased, and Janine was willing to let me stay over at her place that night. She let me fuck her from behind, standing up. Awesome.

The next day, I returned home to find my Mother making waffles, still wearing only her housecoat. And without even trying, I began picking up her surface thoughts.

Way too much information.

***

Lillian and Janine warned me, once again, to be very careful when trying to read strangers. That was when I admitted to them that I already had.

Mom and Bill, Sammy ... easy. But I'd also found it simple to read my genius classmates' minds during exams. And I knew that I would want to read the minds of volunteers for my future magic shows - and those would be random strangers.

Both Lillian and Janine preached the value of repetition when it came to magic, or even to the way I walked and talked. Practice, practice, practice was their mantra.

So I'd gotten a head start with reading the minds of random strangers on the bus.

To my surprise, it wasn't all that hard. Concentrate on that one person, isolate them. Listen. You might think that I had to shut out the thoughts of other people nearby - but it wasn't like that at all.

I could be sitting right next to you, and not hear a single one of your private thoughts. Or I could be having a short conversation with a person. I didn't 'hear' anything unless I actively tried to.

At that point, I had to maintain my concentration. If I was reading a fat old man's thoughts, and a pretty girl got onto the bus, I could lose the thread very quickly. Distraction was my main enemy - not the noise of other people's thoughts.

I felt a little guilty, at first, for listening in uninvited. Was I a Peeping Tom? Listening Tom? Frankly, most people's thoughts weren't all that interesting. Snatches of a song, or garbled and jumbled words and images, spilling all over. The stream of consciousness is more like a whirlpool, or white-water rafting.