Just a Little Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Why not?" she said.

When I turned my head and bent over to kiss her, Helene moaned. She wrapped both of her arms around me, and immediately began sucking on my tongue as if her life depended on it.

I had to pry her arms loose, if I was to have any hope of getting some of her clothes off before we succumbed to the inevitable. Helene continued to clutch at me, with both hands on my ass, and she ground her crotch against my leg, while I began to undress her.

She had very nice little tits, with nipples that pointed away in opposite directions, at a 45 degree angle. I would've liked to play with them for a while, but Helene was broadcasting, loud and clear, that she wanted to be taken now. This instant.

I finally managed to strip her for action, and began pulling off my own clothes. Helene wasn't totally out of control; she rummaged in her purse, and produced the box of condoms.

She suddenly knelt at my feet, and slid her mouth over the head of my erection. After a few quick bobs of her head, to get me wet (or for luck?), she rolled the condom onto my dick. That done, she turned, and practically leapt onto the bed.

Helen was kneeling, on all fours, sideways across the bed. Without so much as a 'how-de-do', I jammed my cock into her from behind, and rammed it all the way into her.

- "Jesus Marie!" she wailed.

Interesting fact about French-Canadians: most of their curse words are based on religion, rather than scatology (though they do say 'Merde'), or crude sexual suggestions (but they will tell you to go fuck yourself). And if I was rather uncharacteristically aggressive with Helene, it was because she was telling me - loud and clear - that this was precisely what she wanted.

I glanced at Janine. She had one hand on her glass of champagne, while the other was well south of her belt line. Her eyes were hooded with lust, but she still had enough control to give me one of her famous half-smiles.

- "Fuck her, Pete." she whispered.

Somehow, Helene heard her, too - which only fired her up even further.

- "Oui! Fuck me!" she shouted.

Sammy had Ginette mostly naked. I don't know what he'd been planning, but he suddenly decided that he could do worse than mirror the activity on the other bed. He placed Ginette directly opposite her girlfriend, and entered from behind, the same way.

I'd seen Sammy naked before: gym class in high school, roommates ... but I'd never been naked with him with women who were also naked. And certainly not with Janine sitting there, quietly playing with herself as Sammy and I had sex, facing each other across two pretty, very turned-on women. This might have been Helene's fantasy, but it seemed to be affecting all of us. Synchronized team fucking?

Ginette smiled at me - no, she was laughing, as the incongruity of the situation struck her. Then her eyelids closed, as Sammy pummelled into her hard and fast.

Meanwhile, I was plowing into Helene, in deep, root to tip lunges, my lower body smacking against her ass, making lewd slapping sounds as if I was spanking her. She had a delectable little ass, which I quite enjoyed as I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her towards me every time I thrust forward.

Maybe she'd been keyed up longer than everyone else, but Helene came first, with a guttural cry, as I slammed into her while she squeezed and pinched her own nipple.

Then I did something I'd never done before - I'd never even thought of it until now - I faked an orgasm. I grunted, hunched over, and then jammed my pelvis into Helene's backside as I pretended to come.

Why would I do such a thing? Mind-reading.

Helene had just come like a freight train, but she was already thinking of a return engagement with me - after she'd let her friend Ginette have a taste. There were going to be serious demands on my stamina tonight.

The sounds and sights of our orgasms seemed to set off Sammy and Ginette.

The four of us tried to catch our breaths. I was wondering whether I should offer to pour fresh drinks, when I heard Janine say: "Well done, boys and girls. I may come back later, if you're still ... active. For now, though ... goodnight."

Janine went through the door to her adjoining room. I noticed that she left it slightly ajar.

Helene was a good friend to Ginette. She turned her head, and smiled at me.

- "Est-ce qu'on peut changer? Les partenaires?" (Can we switch - partners?)

I glanced at Ginette. "Absolument."

- "Mais conservez un peu d'energie, Monsieur le Magicien." said Helene. "On se reverra, un peu plus tard." (But save some energy, Mister Magician - we'll be seeing each other again, tonight)

Finer words were never spoken. I kissed her for that.

- "Everything okay?" asked Sammy. His French was limited to 'Bonjour', and 'Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir.'

- "Better than okay." I said. "These lovely ladies would like to switch partners - if that's okay with you."

- "Really?"

- "Really."

I convinced Ginette to accompany me to the bathroom.

- "Je veux ... umm ... take a shower with you." My limited French was beginning to desert me. "Une douche." I don't know why - the word just suddenly came to me.

- "D'accord." said Ginette, as I turned on the water. She wasn't quite sure what I was doing, but she didn't object.

- "I want you squeaky clean," I said, in English, "so that I can take you to bed and eat your pussy until you come. After that, I'm going to fuck you until you come again."

- "Oh." she said. "Comment tu fais ca?" (how do you do that). "You say such things ..."

Mindreading, of course. Ginette was a sweetheart, who was prepared to fuck a complete stranger so that her friend could live out a fantasy (more than one, as it turned out). As I read her thoughts, I liked Ginette more and more. She deserved to have a good experience, too.

I took her into the shower with me, and thoroughly explored her body as I soaped her up. She was a little taller than Helen, with smaller breasts, and not much of an ass. She was responsive, though, as I teased her with one, and then two fingers.

Ginette thought that I was going to bring her off in the shower, but I stuck to my earlier plan, and dried her off with a wonderfully thick hotel towel before leading her back to bed.

Sammy was lying back on his bed, a blissful expression on his face, as Helene sucked his cock. Ginette broke into a smile as she saw them.

I put Ginette on her back, and lay next to her. We kissed for a while, as I fondled her little breasts. She didn't quite believe it as I kissed my way down her body, until I flicked my tongue across her clit.

That was when she lay back on the pillow, and finally accepted that I was going to do exactly what I'd said I would.

Helen had climbed aboard Sammy, and was fucking him, cowgirl style. That was all the additional stimulation Ginette needed, as she shuddered and came.

I grabbed a condom, and skinned it on. Ginette raised her legs, and spread her knees. I entered her in the missionary position. She exhaled loudly as I bottomed out, balls deep inside her.

It was a long, friendly, and very pleasant fuck.

Later that evening, Helene rejoined me, and sucked on me until she produced another erection. She mounted me - cowgirl style - but I could hear her thoughts, and knew just what she wanted. I flipped her onto her back, and took her hard and fast.

Even later that night (or early morning), Ginette came back to me. She thought that I was done, but I was happy to dispel that notion. We started out quietly enough, but things quickly got hectic. I finished by planting her face in the pillows, and taking her hard from behind.

***

In the morning, I noticed that the door to Janine's adjoining room was open a little wider that it had been when she went to bed.

Helene was little embarrassed. She kissed Sammy and me on the cheek, but she was mostly hoping that the night's activities would remain ... confidential.

Sammy was a bit loopy. He couldn't quite believe what had happened.

Ginette kissed me warmly. She didn't say anything, but her smile spoke volumes. So did the fact that she'd slipped her phone number into my pocket.

Janine acted as if nothing had happened.

Sammy drove the van, on our way home.

- "Dude ..." he started to say.

- "I know." I said. "But you really shouldn't say too much about it."

- "What happens in Montreal - stays in Montreal." said Janine.

We drove home in silence, the rest of the way.

***

In the privacy of our own apartment, Sammy and I relived that amazing night. He couldn't quite believe what had gone on - he seemed to need me to confirm what had actually happened.

- "Fucking amazing." he said, more than once.

***

I took a weekend off, and drove to Montreal. Ginette gave me directions to her family's chalet at Mont Tremblant. It was far too early in the season for skiing. But hitting the slopes was the last thing on our minds.

I really liked Ginette, and I enjoyed spending two entire days and nights in bed with her.

We weren't about to start a relationship. Toronto to Montreal is a six or six and a half hour drive. Worse yet, Ginette couldn't think of a way to explain it to her best friend Helene. I didn't want to come between them.

***

Sammy was hopping and down, like a crazy person on a pogo stick.

- "What's going on?" I asked.

Janine just grinned. "We're going to be on Penn and Teller." she said.

*****