Just a Little Magic Ch. 12

Story Info
Bumps in the Road.
9.2k words
4.76
33.4k
28

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,335 Followers

JUST A LITTLE MAGIC Chapter 12

1. BREANNA Atlanta, Georgia January 9, 2001 January 14, 2028

2. ELODIE Brugges, Belgium February 8 February 13

3. VICKY Singapore March 9 March 13

4. SOPHIE Montreal, Quebec April 7 April 12

5. IRENE Limassol, Cyprus May 7 May 11

6. SANDRA Taipei (Taiwan) June 5 June 10

7. ASHLEY Chicago, Illinois July 5 July 9

8. MIRELLA Sao Paulo, Brazil August 4 August 8

9. KAVIA Vadodara, Gujarat September 2 September 6

10. ESTHER Johannesburg, S.A. October 2 October 6

11. TAMARA Tampa, Florida November 1 November 5

12. RI Osaka, Japan November 30 December 1

13. JANINE Toronto, Ontario December 30 December 31

*****

#2 Elodie Brugges, Belgium

Lillian had assured me that Elodie wasn't married, and that she didn't have a boyfriend. Quite true - and completely meaningless. Elodie was gay. Her roommate, Christiane, was her girlfriend - as in, lover. Life partner.

They were shocked to see Janine and me in their usual breakfast spot. Both girls were staring at Janine. That gave me a chance to recover my balance.

- "Elodie!" I said. "What a pleasant surprise!"

- "You remember my name?" She was duly impressed.

Janine invited them to join us. Both Elodie and Christiane seemed slightly star-struck by Janine. That was something positive, I suppose; I just wasn't sure where it left me.

When in doubt, be nice. It couldn't hurt.

We had a pleasant conversation with them, and promised to look them up if we were ever in their neighbourhood again. I'm sure that they both considered this a bit insincere - the way you say 'Let's do lunch' to someone that you hope to never see again.

Back at the hotel, we broke the news to Lillian.

- "What?" The colour drained from her face. I'd never seen Lillian this way. She appeared to be absolutely devastated.

- "We can fix this." said Janine. "We'll think of something. Maybe we could ... get her to dump Christiane."

That just sounded wrong to me. "No ... that's ..."

- "Whatever it takes." said Lillian. "This is about saving her life, Peter. What's more important - her girlfriend, or her life?"

- "I don't know." I said. "They seem to be really in love. This could hurt her deeply. And if was to happen now, it would be a heartbreak that she'd always associate with seeing our show - with me."

Janine frowned. "You might actually have a point there." she said.

Lillian snapped her fingers. "That's it. Peter - you have to seduce them both."

- "What? you think I can get two lesbians to have sex with me?"

- "No. We'll encourage their relationship. We'll also plant the seed of an idea ..."

- "What idea?"

Janine laughed out loud. "That they should have a child together. That's brilliant!"

It took me a moment to catch up.

- "They're in love. They're both earthy, natural women. So if they decided to start a family, they'd want to do it naturally ... and who would make a better father than a wealthy, charming, and intelligent man that they've come to know and like, but who also lives far away, so that he won't be tempted to interfere with their child ...?"

Lillian had that 1,000 yard stare, as if she was seeing something in another dimension.

Wait - had she called me intelligent?

***

- "Build a relationship with them." said Lillian.

Brugges isn't that big a city, and the two young women were pedestrians - there were only so many places they could be. I managed to 'run into' them every day, for the better part of a week.

They were pleased that I liked their city so much, and that I (and Janine, once or twice) wanted to spend our free time with them. I made it clear that we were far from jet-setters - that I preferred the company of 'real' people. If either of them found it strange that I was seeking them out, neither one said anything.

Elodie was the shyer of the two; Christiane was curious about our career in magic, our travels, and my relationship with Janine.

The person who didn't understand was Sammy. We cancelled a show because Janine suddenly came down with a flu. Even so, he had a hard time believing that we should stay in Brugges.

Finally, there came a time when we couldn't delay any more. Paris beckoned.

We did a reasonably successful show, after which Lillian called a council of war in her room. She made me repeat everything I could remember of what the two Belgian girls had said or done. I don't know that we gained any valuable new insights, but she seemed satisfied.

- "Alright." she said. "You two wait here. I have to check on something." With that, she left us alone.

- "You okay?" said Janine. She pointed at my drink. "Want a refill?"

- "No - I'm good, thanks."

She excused herself for a moment. I started thinking about my next email to Sophie.

When Janine returned, she was wearing the earrings she'd had on at my prom, a pair of high heels, a thong ... and a filmy little nightie that hid absolutely ... nothing.

My lips suddenly felt very dry.

- "We've been touring so much ..." she said. "You've been seducing all of these exotic women ... having incredible sex ... but nothing for poor Janine."

- "It hasn't all been incredible." I said. Honestly, sometimes my brain just doesn't work right.

- "I've been so lonely, Pete ..."

Her hair was perfect - just slightly disordered. Her makeup was perfect. Her breasts were ... what's better than perfect? Janine slipped her thumb under the string of her thong.

I stood up.

- "I'm sorry, Janine. I can't." I heard myself say.

- "You can't?"

- "I'm not going to cheat on Sophie."

- "What? What are you talking about? You're literally fucking women all around the world."

- "That's ... something I have to do. You, of all people, should understand."

- "What? Peter - we're going to be doing it next year. No matter what."

- "I know. But this would be different - it just ... feels wrong." I took a few steps toward the door. "I'm sorry, Janine."

- "Aargh! What the fuck?"

I left before she decided to throw something.

The next morning, Janine was still furious. Even Sammy noticed when she snarled in my direction and went to sit at another table in the breakfast room.

- "Wow." said Sammy. "Who peed in her corn flakes?"

- "Uh ... I think I did."

- "You? What did you do?"

- "Well ... she wanted to have sex last night, and I kind of ... turned her down."

- "You turned Janine down?"

- "Yeah."

Sammy laid a hand on my shoulder. "Dude, I am so proud of you. You grew a pair the size of Texas. What did you tell her?"

- "Just ... that I didn't want to cheat on Sophie."

Sammy nodded. "Really proud of you."

I wish I could have been as proud of myself.

Janine snatched a quick breakfast, and then stalked out like a wounded panther. Sammy decided to linger over his second coffee, so I headed back to my room.

As I was passing through the lobby, I heard some unexpected words.

- "Bom Dia, Peter."

Bom Dia means 'Good day', or 'Good Morning' - in Portuguese.

Just as my sluggish brain made the translation, I turned to see a face I recognized.

- "Mirella?"

***

There she was. In the flesh. Mauricio, her agent, and Cousin Carla were there, too. Somehow, I managed to keep my cool. I kissed her on the cheek.

- "What a wonderful surprise." I said. "What brings you to Paris?"

- "I have a fashion shoot." she said. "You know that I speak French, don't you? But of course I accepted the offer when I checked your schedule, and found that you would be here, too."

"I've missed you, Peter Grey. I love receiving your messages - but I miss the real man. Tell me that you're not angry that I've surprised you."

- "Angry? I'm delighted. Now I can tell you all of the things I was going to write - but in person."

Mirellas's eyes flickered past me. I turned, to find Sammy standing there.

- "Mirella, this is my best friend and business partner. Sammy - meet Mirella, Brazilian super-model and soap-opera star."

Mauricio and Cousin Carla came over at that point, so that I had more introductions to make. It kept my mouth busy, so that I couldn't put my foot in it.

- "Where is the beautiful Janine?" asked Mauricio.

- "Oh, she's here. No doubt eager to renew your acquaintance."

- "Are you free for dinner, Peter?" asked Mirella.

- "Of course. Absolutely."

We made plans, and then I excused myself so that they could check in. Sammy and I walked to the elevators.

- "Dude ..."

- "I know."

- "Dude ... she might be hotter than Janine. How do you know her?"

- "She was at one of our shows. Janine saw her, and called her up as a volunteer."

- "Holy shit!"

- "Yeah - she was quite the sensation. Her agent - Mauricio - thought that we could collaborate on something. The more publicity for Mirella, the better, I guess. Plus I think he has the hots for Janine."

- "With Mirella around? Is the guy nuts?"

Lillian was on top of her game. Janine would go for dinner with Mauricio, with Sammy to oversee any business propositions. Meanwhile, Lillian and I would go out with Mirella and her cousin.

- "Why can't we all eat together?" asked Sammy. I thought it was a reasonable question.

- "That's not how they do business, Sam." said Lillian. "How many big deals get made with seven people at the table?"

I didn't know the answer; neither did Sammy.

As you may have guessed, Lillian and Cousin Carla were conspicuously absent from my dinner with Mirella.

- "I really did miss you." she said. "I don't understand why - but now that I'm here, I'm glad that I came."

- "I can't believe that you're here. It's ... unreal."

Mirella wasn't all that hungry. She finished off her dinner in a very short time, and then declined dessert or coffee. She took me back to her room.

I couldn't refuse. I didn't want to refuse. When she revealed her incredible body, I practically forgot my own name. Fortunately, though, I remembered all of the lessons Janine had drilled into me. I went down on Mirella, and teased her with my lips and tongue, and my fingers.

After her first orgasm, Mirella pushed me onto my back, and began to talk to my cock.

- "I've missed you, too." she said, as she stroked my erection. "I know you've missed me."

She rocked my world, just as she had in Brazil. I did my best to keep up.

Sometime around 4:30, I made my way back to my own room. Thankfully, Sammy was out cold.

***

- "How did your dinner go?" I asked Sam.

- "Dude - that guy Mauricio was full of shit. He was just trying to get into Janine's pants."

- "That's partly why you were there, Sam."

- "Me - defending Janine's virtue. What's the world coming to? And she's still ticked off. Maybe it was having to put up with Mauricio, but I don't think you're her favourite person either, right about now."

- "Sorry about that."

- "Pete - don't apologize to me. After all the shit she put you through? I'm lovin' this!" he said. "What about your dinner? Mauricio didn't talk much business - I think he mostly just wanted to get rid of me. But Janine let me know that my ass would be grass if I left her alone with him."

"So - how did yours go?"

- "Lillian seems to think that it wouldn't hurt if we did some appearances, or posed for publicity photos with Mirella. That's what they want, anyway."

- "Cool."

I wasn't exactly lying to Sammy. Lillian had said those things - just not last night at dinner. I wasn't happy with myself, but I couldn't tell my buddy the whole truth.

He wasn't surprised, then, when I took the afternoon off for a photo shoot. Cousin Carla took the pictures, in Mirella's hotel room - after which she immediately disappeared.

- "Mirella - I have to do a show tonight ..."

- "And you will. I will be there watching you. And waiting for you, after the show. But I was hoping that you and I could have a performance of our own, this afternoon ..."

***

#5 Irene Cyprus

I survived. Somehow, I kept Mirella happy, and managed to keep it a secret from Sammy. Lillian made Janine responsible for keeping Mauricio busy, and Sammy distracted. She truly wasn't very pleased with me.

Three more shows in Southern France. Four in Italy (after which, Janine began to speak to me again). Then we flew to Athens.

Irene was a lovely woman. She had long, wavy blonde hair, and a very pretty face. We called her up as a volunteer. She seemed to enjoy the experience, watching carefully and trying hard to figure out how Janine and I were doing it.

She was at the show with her girlfriend (not that type of girlfriend). They didn't linger after the show. That was fine, because Lillian had organized a very complicated plan to keep Sammy busy, and to allow me to meet Irene again.

Part one: Lillian fell ill. She didn't need to be hospitalized, but she did want to get home as quickly as possible (we have a health care system). Lillian wasn't quite well enough to travel alone, but Janine and I had another show to do. Sammy was good enough to volunteer to fly home with Lillian.

Janine and I said goodbye to them at the airport, and then did our second show in Athens. The next morning, I was at the airport early, for my flight to Cyprus.

As serendipity (or Lillian) would have it, I was seated directly across the aisle from Irene. Next to her, in the window seat, was her friend Anna. Both women were astonished when I sat down.

- "Irene?"

- "You remember my name?"

- "How could I not?" Irene blushed prettily at that.

The flight from Athens to Limassol is under 2 hours. But for that time, I had the undivided attention of my two neighbours. They were stunned to discover that I was going to Cyprus. Why? For how long?

- "I've always wanted to go. I only have a week or so, but ... unless I'm mistaken, it won't be my last visit."

Both women had plenty of advice for me: what to see, what to eat, how to get around.

- "But where are you staying?" asked Anna.

- "In Limassol?" I named the hotel Lillian had found for me. It was old, and overpriced.

- "Oh - you can't stay there!" said Irene.

- "No!" agreed Anna. "That's a terrible place."

- "Oh." I said.

The two girls were silent for just about 3 full seconds.

- "You should ..." Irene began - then she stopped, appalled at her own forwardness.

- "Stay with one of us!" said Anna, finishing the thought that Irene couldn't.

- "Oh, I couldn't ..."

- "Of course you could!" insisted Anna.

Limassol is the second-biggest city in the Greek half of the island (the other half is Turkish). But there are still only 100,000 people there. Both Anna and Irene had old-fashioned instincts when it came to hospitality and welcoming strangers. I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if hospitality is a Greek word.

- "I don't know ..." I said.

Once they'd broached the idea, they weren't going to let it go.

"That's too generous. I wouldn't want ..."

- "You wouldn't be a burden, Peter." said Anna. "We would be happy to show you the city, or the best places to eat. We could do it together, or take turns ..."

- "Yes, exactly." said Irene. Her friend Anna was normally not the more talkative or the more forceful of the two. But Irene was labouring under the effects of Lillian's spell. She wanted me to stay with her - it just went against her nature to openly say so.

They'd been talking about me after the show. Irene was smitten, and her friend knew it. Anna was actively trying to help, because Irene needed this. I wasn't sure what that meant, but all three of us wanted me to take Irene's offer of hospitality.

I pulled a deck of cards from my jacket pocket. I handed it to Irene.

- "You're both very kind. I don't want to take advantage of you. But I'll trust the cards. Today is the 11th ... Irene, would you take the 11th card?"

She did.

"If the card is black, I'll stay at my hotel. If it's red, I'll accept your offer."

Irene smiled, and revealed the Queen of Diamonds. Anna actually clapped her hands.

- "Yes! But which of us will you stay with?"

- "Irene - cut the deck, and take a card. Then let Anna do the same."

They did. Both women carefully looked at their cards.

"There are three of us." I said. "Shall we say ... closest to the number three?"

Anna snorted, and revealed her nine of Clubs. Irene hesitated, and then slowly turned over her two of Hearts.

Irene looked at me. She suspected that I'd pulled some kind of trick - she wasn't about to complain, though, because she was happy with the result. Nervous ... but happy.

***

Irene had a lovely apartment. It was the entire second storey of a house, just off the main square. Anna came with us, to make her friend feel more comfortable about taking a stranger into her home.

We dropped our bags, and then went out to eat. I insisted on treating - both resisted, but I wouldn't hear otherwise.

In the course of our time together, I learned a number of things from talking to them, and quite a bit more by mind reading.

Irene was a successful lawyer, and something of a local celebrity in Limassol, for her brains as well as her beauty. But she was also well-known for the tragic breakup of her long-term relationship. Her fiancé had been caught in flagrante delicto with a notorious skank. No one could understand why he would cheat on such a wonderful woman - and with such an ugly slut, to boot.

Irene was devastated, as you might imagine. Anna had been a tower of strength, supporting her friend, but Irene's confidence was still fragile.

The three of us stayed up late, finishing two bottles of wine. I expressed my gratitude - and my amazement - half a dozen times.

Anna went to her own home the next day. Irene and I had lunch at a lovely little sidewalk cafe.

- "I'll leave, if you want me to." I said.

- "Why would I want that?"

- "Because you know that I used a card trick - on the plane - to make sure that I would be staying with you, rather than Anna."

Irene was a bright girl. She didn't react right away. Instead, she thought about what I'd said. She suspected that I'd 'cheated' - but she didn't know how - or why.

- "Why?" she asked.

- "You have no idea," I said, "how I felt when I walked onto that plane and found myself sitting directly across from you."

I looked into her eyes. "I'm no more superstitious than the next person, but ... I felt a connection with you the moment you came onstage in Athens. It's not a simple matter of attraction. You're a lovely woman, Irene. But I ... I can't quite explain it."

Given that Irene herself was dealing with feelings that she couldn't understand, my words resonated with her. She was frightened by the intensity of her own feelings, and by the strange circumstances that had brought us together.

- "Can you really read minds?" she asked.

I shook my head. She was far too intelligent to believe in magic.

- "Not really. It's a combination of parlour tricks and micro-psychology." I said. "I don't understand what's going on between us any more than you do."

That reassured her. She liked me; she respected me, and felt the mutual attraction between us. Irene was comforted to learn that I was just as baffled by what was happening.

On my third night with her, Irene sat a little closer to me than she had before. When she turned her head, to look me in the eye, I understood the invitation she was making.

Our first kiss was like a precursor for our relationship: a little bit shy, a little bit moist, gentle and unassuming. Irene was somewhat passive, accustomed to being adored and pampered.

She let me carry her to bed, where I gave her ample proof of my devotion. She was completely silent during our lovemaking, and let me take the lead in every way.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,335 Followers