All Comments on 'Just a Little Magic Ch. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

I really like this story. Hope to read more soon!

Francois101Francois101about 3 years ago

Damn, you stopped just as I felt the story got started! Can't wait for the next installment.

FumblingGazeFumblingGazeabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the first chapter, glad to have another story of yours to look forward to.

SirColin77SirColin77about 3 years ago
Arrgggh

You and the cliffhangers! Great as always. Totally sucked into the story already.

acupacupabout 3 years ago
Something is missing...

The title should have Ch. 01 added to it.

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 3 years ago
Well Done

Nice cliff hanger!

AuntySocialAuntySocialabout 3 years ago
Really nice start...

Your build up was exceptional, the story line tight so far and no noticeable grammar or spelling issues. Please, keep up the good work. Looking forward to where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting, the problem is to quote the turtle...

The very actions we take to avoid our fate may bring us to it...

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 3 years ago
Interesting

opening to this one. You dangle Janine in front of us and introduce us to her mom. Seems like Pete is really behind schedule in his "development," so it will prove intriguing to see how you develop him without making it seem unnecessarily rushed. Certainly you logically explained how Lillian could see the future and hence, provide him the gifts--at least enough to get him seriously interested in magic.

Are you planning to make this a new series over Notomol?

joshmosejoshmoseabout 3 years ago
Nice.

I like the slow burn, and the "realism" about having magic be real that your world seems to have. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 2

I totally agree with A Cup. Part stories should be posted as part 1.

Other than that, very nice...*5

lastman416lastman416about 3 years ago
Part ‘x’

I *think* that the “Ch. 01,” “Ch. 02,” etc. are added by the system once a second chapter is added and connected to the first, thereby turning it into a series. If AspernEssling appended it as part of the title manually, the system would change it to “Just a Little Magic Ch. 01 Ch. 01” when the second chapter was added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
is this literotica or randomstories.com?

zero sexual anything for 3 pages? Hard pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Like It, Plus a Suggestion

As I said above, I like this a lot.

Here is how quoted text should be formatted when it goes over more than one paragraph:

"Paragraph one.

"Paragraph two.

"Final paragraph."

The point is not to use closing quotation marks until the entire speech is finished. Don't close the quote at each paragraph, only at the final paragraph, but use opening quotation marks for each paragraph.

I hope you will understand that this is offered in an attempt to be helpful, not critical of what is a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Once more into the breech.

I have been waiting for the next amazing story . And now here it is .

Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mechanics, please.

It’s not a quibble to object to poor form. Your refusal to use quotes properly confuses the reader. Dialog that spans multiple paragraphs leave off the ending quotation mark for the important purpose of telling the reader that the same person is still speaking. You’re a good writer but are you so grand that you can flagrantly disregard useful conventions to the detriment of the reader and to the solidity of the language? Nah. Stick to tried and true form, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hooked up!

Yo son of a bitch, im in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Glad to see more from you

I always enjoy reading your work, even the weaker ones are done well and with the courage to explore the fullness of the ideas you have. You go to interesting places, and I thank you for taking me with you!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 3 years ago

That's some very solid writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just discovered your new story hidden in a category I never look at. A very enjoyable read that reminds me of a good Stephen King. Yes its that good. I'm now going to have the pleasure of some binge reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice written story, and this is really the first. But I like it. thx for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Solid writing. I forgot that I was reading erotica.

awoosTer2awoosTer2over 2 years ago

I love it. I have looked into magic somewhat and it scares the hell out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. I’m hooked!

angelus1989angelus1989almost 2 years ago

Really good so far, will continue reading

Oseafe090Oseafe090over 1 year ago

Solid 5 stars. Was so engrossed in the story, the erotic stuff took a backseat. You should get published. I'd buy your books. This one, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

into it.Chapter 2 here i come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent cliff-hanger.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

This is a fascinating story, so far...admittedly, I have been looking for sex...sex...sex...and all that was revealed was Pete's masturbatory fantasy about Janine. Still, promise of more(??)

Lillian is ssssoooo believable...looking forward to more about her...

Future and Janine...THAT is depressing...but there IS a way to avoid it...by their intervention. I am soo looking forward to this ride!!

Five**5**Stars!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💯

roveroneroverone8 months ago

Really enjoying this...the characters, dialogue

Did notice the many H's by your stories, and the W at end of this series...

going to look at your other stories a little closer

an easy 5 also....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh damn that cliffhanger outta nowhere. Save the girl from a future rape and death. No pressure dude. This is a nice slowburn so far. I hope he gets a lot of action. Lil nerd deserves some hotties. :)

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

Interesting start...

wayward_driverwayward_driver3 months ago

Off the charts imaginative! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well written. Great start. I thoroughly enjoy a well told story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES