Just a Little Nap

Story Info
It's best not to get sleeping advice from a porn addict.
2.4k words
3.74
16.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was having quite the trouble these day. Her sleeping time was next to nonexistent. The worst part was that it wasn't caused by anything- but herself!

She had no idea when the stupid insomnia was going away, but Lilly wasn't exactly the type to sit down and wait for herself to die. She decided to spend her waking hours finding out ways to sleep.

Luka peered at Lilly from under his glasses, a little concerned for her. A shy blush crept upon his face as he thought about a way to ask her what's wrong. Lilly noticed him, so she walked towards him.

"U-um, everything okay?" Luka asked.

"Yeah," Lilly said. "I'm just having some trouble sleeping."

"Uh , anything I can do to help?" Luka asked quietly. Lilly had to lean in to hear him, which intensified his blush.

"It's okay," Lilly said. "You're already helping by being an adorable little cinnamon roll!"

Lilly left Luka in a sort of daze as she walked to another co-worker. Apparently, Mary accidently deleted an important document.

"Adorable," he muttered.

Luka was the type you would give second glances to. His appearance wasn't as bad as he told himself.

His pitch black hair and eyes and his sharp features always made kids cross the block. Sure, he was a little pretty, but that was nothing on the amount of scary his face had. Luka spent his childhood in the shadows, always reaching for friends but not quite getting them.

Lilly, on the other hand, looked as bright as her name. Her eyes were a brilliant blue, her hair was a beautiful brown, and her face would make anyone's hearts melt. However, Lilly's day was not going so bright.

"Ugh! How am I supposed to think straight if I don't sleep?!" She yelled. "All this stress is killing me!" She saw Mary coming towards her.

Mary had short red hair that complimented her green eyes. It wasn't just her hair, though; every feature Mary had complimented her beautiful green eyes. It seemed like her face, which wasn't bad, was made for her eyes.

"What do YOU want?" Lilly asked the cause of 75% of her stress. "You downloaded porn on the work computer!"

"I heard you were having sleeping problems," Mary said.

"Damn right. And I still am," Lilly said.

"Okay, I screwed up big time. But there's this great website I go to when I need a little deep sleep."

"Well, what is it?" Lilly asked. Mary handed her the address.

"You're giving me the link to a freaking hypnosis website?" Lilly asked. "Those videos on YouTube don't do shit."

"Trust me, they know what they're doing," Mary said.

Luka happened to overhear the hypnosis bit, but he didn't think much of the conversation. This incident might have seemed a little shady to Lilly had she been thinking clearly. However, she'd already spent enough though on all of her other problems. That night, Lilly went to the website.

"Remember to have your volume on for the best experience, and if you haven't done so already, order our drug online. It's completely free and we'll have it delivered in no time."

There wasn't anything particularly wrong with that statement. She needed a drug to sleep. It made perfect sense.

Lilly filled out her address, and the drug arrived in less than a minute.

Yes, that made sense. They said it would be delivered in no time. They're professionals.

"Please take the drug and click to start."

Lilly downed the drug with a glass of water and started to feel her body go warm. It was so nice and warm. She liked that feeling.

"Look into the spiral. You see that spiral? It's the only thing you see. Keep staring at it. Nothing else is important. Nothing else matters except my words and the spiral."

Where was Lilly again? She couldn't remember, but she didn't care. All she could see was the spiral. All she could hear was the voice. That was the world.

"Look into the spiral as you think. It feels so heavy. Thinking feels so heavy. It's better off not to think. Thinking is bad. Thinking is so heavy. You don't want to think. You want to feel light, not heavy."

"You like feeling light. You want to get rid of your thoughts. You want to be free. Breathe in the air. Breathe out your thoughts. Your thoughts are leaving and being replaced by air. Breathe in. Breathe out."

Lilly's mind went blank. All she could see was the spiral. All she could hear was the voice.

"And your eyelids, just like your thoughts, feel so heavy. You just want to close them. You want to rest them against your eyes. Your eyes, which can only see the spiral. Your eyes, which will keep seeing the spiral."

Lilly close her hazy eyes. It felt so good.

"You want to obey. You like to obey. You want me to control your thoughts. You want me to make you obey. You want me to program you. You want me to make you obedient. Obedience is the key to success."

"I want to be obedient," Lilly said. It felt so very good. She received an alert from her browser. 'Allow this website to use the camera?'

"You want to show me how obedient you are. You want to show me how you'll listen to my every order. You want to show your owner what a good girl you are."

Lilly pressed accept.

"You want to show your owner just how much of a good girl you are. You want to show your owner your tits. You want to show your owner your pussy. you want to show your owner everything. Your clothes feel so heavy. You don't want to feel heavy."

Lilly began to take off her clothes. Why do people even wear clothes? She decided thinking would be a waste of her time. Lilly excitedly unclipped her bra and tossed them aside. She did the same to her panties and spread her legs wide, making sure the camera can get a good view of her pussy.

"You want your owner to see more pussy. You want to shave your pussy clean. You want your owner to not see a single hair on your pussy."

Lilly grabbed the razor, shaving as much of the hair off her pussy as possible. She put her pussy in front of the camera every few seconds to show her owner her pussy. Lilly even parted the lips a couple of times.

"You want to show your owner how much of a slut you are. You want to show your owner how your pussy feels so wet. You want to show your owner how your slutty pussy gets wet so fast."

Lilly stuck a finger inside her pussy, slowly moving it in and out. Then she stuck another.

"I'm your slutty slave," Lilly moaned. She re-angled the camera so it caught all the action.

"You want to tell your owner just how much of a slutty slave you are. You want to show your owner how much of a slutty slave you are. You want to show your owner your wet, slutty pussy."

Lilly's pussy was dripping wet. It was so wet that she slid another finger in.

"I'm your slutty slave! I have a slutty wet pussy! I want you to see my pussy!"

"You wanted to push in and out. In and out. Push in. Pushi out. Push in. Push out."

Lilly kept pumping and moaning. Pumping and moaning. It felt so good to show her owner her pussy. It felt so good when she orgasmed. It felt so good when her owner saw the orgasm.

"You don't want cum all over the place. You want to please your owner. You want to wipe the cum off with your tits. You want the cum to disappear."

Lilly got on all fours, rubbing her tits against the cum. She gave the camera a nice view of her ass and then switched to her enlarged tits. Then, Lilly licked the cum off.

"You will find yourself more and more obedient as you listen to my voice more and more. You will lose your resistance. Obedience will control you. Your pussy will discipline you. You will feel good when obedient. Your pussy will feel good when obedient. You will like showing your tits. You will like showing your pussy. You will like looking good. You will like feeling good. Your waking mind will not remember this, but your subconscious will. As you listen to this more and more, your pussy will take over your mind. Now, sleep, and when you awaken, you will do as I say without realizing or remembering it."

________

When Lilly woke up, she was feeling very itchy. It was annoying, and the itch seemed to be coming from her undergarments. She decided to toss them and wear a new one.

Still no good. No matter what, they were itchy. Lilly suddenly felt like throwing away her bras and panties. It made sense; they were itchy.

She decided to wear a loose, big necked shirt and a small skirt. The clothes seemed very stylish to her. It managed to expose an ample amount of cleavage, but wasn't that the style nowadays? Who cares if the weather's cold, or if her pussy gets exposed every time she takes a step forward?

Lilly ran to the bus stop and just barely missed the bus. She had never overslept before. The hypnosis really did work! Lilly decided to try it again today.

The bus was overcrowded and Lilly felt someone grab her thigh. A jolt of electricity went up her body. It felt so good! She spread her legs a little wider so they could work their way up to her pussy. Who was it? Why did it feel so good?

The person grabbed one of her tits right after. They gave it a squeeze before pinching her nipples. Lilly moaned. It was her stop, though, so she felt a little sad since she had to go.

"Finger yourself," the person whispered, and Lilly immediately felt her hand going to her pussy. She started to feel warm and wore a dreamy expression on her face. Then Luka saw her.

"L-lilly?!" He exclaimed, surprised and a little horrified. He quickly ran over to her and covered her with his jacket, making sure no one could see anything. "Oh my god! What are you doing?!"

"Being obedient," Lilly muttered.

"You're gonna get fired!" He pulled her away from the person who was whispering to her. It was Mary.

"Oh my god!" Luka yelled.

"Oh, looks like he found out. Guess we'll have to hypnotize him too. You do the honors, Lilly," Mary said. Lilly walked up to Luka, grabbed him by the collar, and started kissing him. She used her tongue to part his lips, but Luka pushed her away.

"Hello, I'm taking a day off," Luka said on the phone. "I'm with Lilly. She's taking it off too." he turned to Mary with an angry glare.

"I don't know what you're planning, but I'll fix Lilly!"

"Good luck," Mary said. "The drug spreads through saliva."

________

Luka had managed to bring Lilly to her house, and he was now fumbling with her keys. Lilly was still dazed and not responding.

"Here we go," Luka said, opening the door. He walked up to her computer and logged on to the guest account, searching the internet for cures to hypnosis. Lilly crept up behind him and planted a kiss on his neck.

"L-lilly!"

"You want to do this, don't you?" Lilly asked.

"You're not in your right mind!" Luka exclaimed. Lilly felt angry.

"You don't get to decide when I'm in my right mind or not!" She grabbed his collar and started unbuttoning it.

"U-um-" Lilly silenced Luka with a kiss, digging her fingers into his soft hair. The juice from her pussy that dripped from her fingers were now in his hair. Luka started to feel really warm and relaxed.

"You like that, don't you?" Lilly asked. Luka couldn't exactly think clearly. What was he supposed to be doing, again? How did he get here?

"Hmm," Luka nodded.

"Good boy. Now, show me your body. We don't want any clothes around here."

"Yes, mam!" Luka said as he threw off his shirt. He felt proud to show her his abs- it took a lot of working out. Afterwards, he ripped of his pants and boxers.

"Very good boy. Now do mines."

"Okay!" Luka chirped. His hands were shaking a little as he took off Lilly's clothes. The goddess's tits must have at least been an e cup!

"Since you've been such a good, submissive boy, why not pick a nickname? Which one will it be?" Lilly asked.

Luka felt proud. HE was getting a nickname. There was a nickname at the back of his head that he really, really wanted.

"Can you please call me cinnamon roll?" Luka asked. It seemed right for some reason.

"That's a little too long. Maybe if you beg, I'll consider it," Lilly said, and Luka was immediately kneeling on the floor.

"Please! Pretty please!"

"Alright, cinnamon roll, let's 69," Lilly said. They were both on the floor now. Lilly's mouth was on Luka's dick and Luka was licking up Lilly's pussy. They were moaning and licking and sucking. It felt amazing.

Before they orgasmed, Lilly stopped and pulled away from Luka.

"Um, what is it mistress?" He asked.

"Get on all fours, cinnamon roll. I'm ending this fuck doggy style." Luka complied, and Lilly put his huge, precum sopping dick into her tight wet pussy. She started pushing in and out, and he followed her pace.

"Oh god!" Luka moaned.

"Yesss!" Lilly moaned.

They pushed. In and out. In and out. In and out.

Then they orgasmed.

It was then that Luka saw a box of naxalone on the table and decided to take it; the drug Mary gave might not have been an opioid but it was his only chance unless he wanted to stay drugged forever. A few minutes later, the drug wore off and he gave it to an oblivious Lilly.

"Aww," Mary muttered. "I thought my live porn was going to last a bit longer."

_____________

"I am SO sorry!" Lilly yelled. She seemed to remember everything, hypnotized memories included.

"U-uh, it's, um, okay, I mean what you did to me, I mean, since I didn't mind much." Luka was a stuttering, blushing mess.

"No, it's not. I'm inviting you to dinner."

"That's o-okay, you really don't have to."

"I insist."

"Fine," Luka said. Lilly beamed. He was always very obvious...

"Alright, then, Luka, it's a date!"