Just A Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just got back from a sales convention in Las Vegas." She quickly said, pulling out the airline tickets and hotel receipt. "Here are all of our receipts; you'll see we just landed a few minutes ago."

The officer looked over the papers and handed them back to Tina. "Well, Ma'am you don't want to go in there. It's very bad and not a pretty sight." He said adding, "If you want, try and write out a list of all the things you want and where they will be and bring it to the police station in the morning and I'll see that you get them."

"Okay." Was all Tina could say. She helped Harry back in the car and drove to his house.

Harry reached to caress her thigh and asked, "Are you okay?" he asked his lover.

"Yes!" she said with joy. "My ass hole husband is dead and he had a five hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy." She laughed out as she drove up to Harry's house. "Let's go inside. Now I'm yours forever!" she giggled as she hugged Harry to her heaving breasts.

THE END.

12