Just a Memory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we kissed, I reached down and filled my hands with her full, firm buttocks, then lifted her lithe body up. In concert, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around the small of my back. I felt the heat from her sex and the slight trembling of her body. Gradually, we disengaged from the kiss; she leaned back and we looked into each other's eyes. She nodded ever so slightly and I carried her to the bed. As I laid her down, she released her grasp on me and stretched her legs out. She lifted her hips, hooked her thumbs in her panties and slid them down her thighs, exposing her auburn-haired mound. The full vee of thick, slightly wavy pubic hair was the identical color of her honey-hued, auburn hair. I reached and slid her panties the rest of the way off of her, then stood and took in her whole, nude form.

As my eyes traveled back up her body and met hers, she looked at my midsection and back up at me. I understood. I slipped my boxers down, bent over and removed them, then stood up. My erection bobbed up and she reached her hand and gently wrapped it around the shaft. Her small fingers barely encircled it. She slowly, lightly brought her hand up to the head, then gently squeezed the spongy bulb. My cock lurched in her grasp. She smiled, looked up at me, and broke the silence that we had been immersed in up to that point.

Recalling something I said when we were playing that silly game, she remarked, "Yank, if you were a Scotsman, you would be a proud Scotsman!" and grinned.

IV. PURE BARRY

Holding onto my shaft, she pulled me to her and sat up on the bed, "Would you like me to give you oral pleasure?"

"If you don't mind, I would like to go first, I mean, if you like, um, I would like to give you oral?"

"Really? I would love that. My fiancé wasn't so keen on it." She released my cock and scooted up on the bed. I would now find out if all the things Nicky taught me were 'universal' or not. After Lily got situated, I got between her legs and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately. I couldn't get enough of that. Not so reluctantly, I broke the kiss and lay her back on the pillows she had arranged behind her head, then kissed her neck and worked my way down to her full, plump breasts with their puffy, pale-pink aureoles and pert nipples, which were now fully distended and firm. I took each one in my mouth, alternating between the two, sucking and licking, enjoying the feel and her responses to my ministrations. I began to kiss my way down her torso to her beautiful, long, recessed navel and ran my tongue up and down.

Then I sat up at looked at her vulva, taking it in. It was exquisite. I was fascinated by the silky auburn pubic hair, a thin line of which, extended from just below her navel down to the rich vee of hair on her slightly pronounced pubic mound. As I began kissing her mound, she spread her legs wider and bent her knees more, opening up her labia, revealing her delicate, inner labia and small vagina. I remembered using the pillow with Nicky and grabbed one and indicated for her to lift her hips; then I scooted down and slipped my hands beneath her firm buttocks, lifting slightly as I slowly covered her sex with my mouth and began kissing and licking. In response, I felt her buttocks flex and her hips tilt up.

"Oh, oh, Josh, that's...mmm, wonderful."

She began running her hands through my hair and softly moaning as I began slipping the tip of my tongue between the folds of her inner labia. She was already moist, and her vagina was very warm. I looked up and she was nodding slightly.

"Do you like anal play? Nicky told me I should ask before doing it, as some don't like it."

"I don't know. I've never had anything done...down there. Always thought that was naughty, I guess. But I am willing to try whatever you want...Oh gosh!"

I immediately licked her pucker and the response was instantaneous. Her butt cheeks clamped together and her hips jerked. I lifted my head and gave a questioning look.

"You can...do that again," she squeaked out.

I began licking up and down her labia and her pucker, and slipping my tongue in each orifice, gauging my actions to her responses. Soon, her body was slightly trembling, and her stomach muscles were taut as she now had her head tilted forward, watching me.

The small nub of her clit was barely visible beneath its hood and I touched it with my tongue. Her hips shook in response and she grabbed my hair and pressed my face into her sex, so I lightly and gently licked around it as I wedged a finger in her vagina and slowly worked it around. After a moment, I removed my finger and pressed the tip against her pucker and waited. When she relaxed, I slowly worked my finger in. As I did, I began working her clit more firmly, sucking gently and tapping with my tongue. In less than a minute, Lily's hips started shaking.

"Josh, I'm going to cum, oh, yes, yes, going to cum...ah, ah, ah...keep...keep doing that!" she exclaimed.

I slipped my thumb in her vagina, curled my finger till it met my thumb, then buried both and began gently jacking. Lily immediately climaxed, legs and hips shaking as she pulled hard on my hair.

"Aghh, oh Josh, Josh, OH, YESSS, OH, AGHHH...OH FUCK!" she screamed. Then as she slowly came down, she murmured, "Oh Josh, that was...ungh, oh, oh, still cumming, still, mmm...cumming...That was wonderful, amazing."

Then she started softly laughing, "I've never climaxed from receiving oral. I can't believe you haven't done this a lot."

As I answered her, I sat up, relieving the stiffness in my neck, "Honest, you are only the second woman I have ever done this with, though the first time, I got a lot of practice, and had a very good teacher" I said, grinning.

"Well, I guess I have to thank...Nicky, right?" I nodded. "I have her to thank. That was pure barry, pure barry."

"I'm glad you enjoyed."

She lifted her hips and I removed the pillow, which had a big wet spot on it, and tossed it aside.

She sat up, "Before we...you know, I want to please you. And I want to...feel your...penis...with my hands and mouth," she shyly expressed. Then she got on her knees and directed me to lie down. In spite of the thrill of making her climax, I had softened a bit and my cock flopped over on my leg. She wrapped a hand around it and lifted it up, then bent over and placed her lips on the tip. Then she engulfed the cockhead in her small, warm mouth and sucked gently.

She lifted up and looked at me, "I won't be able to take much more in my mouth, but I want to try and pleasure you. Just let me know if you're going to cum."

I just nodded as she went back to sucking and running her lips up and down the head, taking it to the back of her throat as she went. She grasped my shaft with both hands and began slowly jacking up and down, simultaneously increasing her suction on my cockhead. My hips began to involuntarily lift up and my stomach tightened as my cock responded. She began stroking faster, increasing her grip on my shaft, and bobbing her head faster and sucking more firmly.

"I'm...close...close," I stuttered out.

In response, she removed one hand and started jacking faster with the remaining one, and began rapidly bobbing her head up and down while maintaining a firm lock on my cockhead.

"Going...to...cum...AGHH, NOW!"

She removed her mouth, sat up, and went to jacking even faster, her hand a blur.

I exploded. Semen shot out, hitting her in the face, then arcing and landing on my stomach as she kept jacking, until I finally quit cumming. Then she bent down and captured my head in her warm mouth, licking and lightly sucking as my hips jerked in post orgasmic spasms.

"That was unbelievable," I gasped, "Fucking amazing!"

She grinned, "I'm glad you liked."

"Um, I'm going to need a few minutes before I can..."

"Of course. Why don't we clean you up...and me," she laughed, wiping her cheek and chin, "then have some tea?"

"Sounds great."

First, we headed to the bathroom to clean up. Lily put her hair up and slipped on a shower cap as I turned on the water and set the temp. The shower was a spacious, open affair, done in gray stone tiles, with a rain head and wand. We took turns soaping each other up before rinsing. I loved the contours of her body - how her upper torso tapered in on the sides to a small waist then flared out at the hips enough to give her the classic hour-glass figure.

After our shower, we put on robes and slippers and padded downstairs to the kitchen. We filled the water pot and flipped it on, then opened a sparkling water and poured it over ice. We moved to the living room and drank our water. When the water boiled, Lily went to make the tea. I stoked the fire and added wood, bringing up a nice flame. We cuddled up, drank our tea and talked in hushed tones.

"Josh, I am worried, scared, and exhilarated, all at the same time. I hadn't expected to fall in love so soon after my break up. I was very guarded, and had avoided any...entanglements, relationships. I couldn't have stood another heartbreak...I just couldn't. So, when I met you, I didn't intend to fall for you. It was the furthest thing from my mind. But I couldn't help it. You are not like any of the men I know or have known. You are not only kind and sweet, you are considerate - always a gentleman. I don't know any other man that would have offered for me to put my blouse back on that night, or slept with me without trying to 'sink the link'. But, besides all that, I immediately had this deep, undeniable attraction to you, from the very beginning. Now, I've said what I felt I had to."

I cleared my throat and she nodded for me to go ahead, "Lily, I can only follow what you said with this: I was taken with you the first time I laid eyes on you, and being around you proved that your beauty doesn't end at the physical. And I know I don't have a lot of experiences to compare this one to, but I have no doubts about you and about how I feel. I will say, at first, I did question whether what I felt for you was love, but only because I had no previous experience, I mean, memories of such experience to assure me. But what I did have was the knots in my stomach, the excitement I experienced just seeing you or hearing your voice, and the awful emptiness I felt when I left, and the pit in my stomach that wouldn't go away until I saw you again. The intense emotions that I feel when I am with you simply overwhelm me. And when I embrace you, I feel like I'm...complete. I do love you, and I have no more doubts or fears. I can't imagine my world without you in it."

"Josh, that is what I'm worried about - you live in the United States; I live in Scotland. How do we...how can we..."

"We will do whatever we have to. I'll do whatever I have to do to be with you. I'll move to Scotland. You can move to North Carolina. We can live in both places. I don't care. Whatever works."

She turned into me and wrapped me in vice-like hug, and began sobbing and nodding her head into my shoulder, "Yes, whatever we have to do...Make love to me now."

For the second time, I swept Lily up in my arms and carried her upstairs. As I set her on her feet, we slipped our robes off in concert, and stood looking at each other. As I looked her up and down, my cock began to swell. She noticed.

"Josh, um, you'll have to go slow. You're a lot bigger than...um, than I'm used to, and I'm kind of small, I guess."

"We'll go slow; I'll take my time," I assured her as I wrapped her in my arms, pressing her against me.

She grasped my expanding cock with one hand and pulled it up between us. She was trembling, vibrating; like me, I think it was more about excitement than nerves. I ran my hands over her sleek firm back, feeling the contours of her musculature; then bending, I slid my hands down and cupped her lovely, full, firm buttocks. I lifted up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bed, and holding her to me with one arm, I placed a hand on the bed and laid us down together. As soon as we prone, without removing her legs, she reached down, found my now fully erect penis and guided it to her waiting vagina. I lifted up slightly as she relaxed her hold on me so she could maneuver my cockhead to her opening. I felt my head press against her warm, wet vaginal opening, felt a rush of blood to my groin, and became more engorged and rigid if that was possible. She played the head up and down her wet slit, pressing firmly, pulling me into her.

Releasing her hold on me, she dropped her feet to the bed and grasped my cock with both hands, "Push a little...easy...wait...okay, push..."

I kept up steady pressure and felt my head slip past her incredibly tight opening into her snug tunnel. She let out a small gasp and halted my progress with her hands, which were both still wrapped around my cock.

"Oh, gosh! Okay, baby, fill me; push it in, all the way in, but slowly...Ungh, oh lover, you, oh, feel so big...oh yes, yes, wonderful, baby."

I pushed in till my head met resistance as I encountered her cervix. I was still about an inch or two from having my whole cock buried in her. Not only was she tight, her tunnel was shallow, shorter than Nicky's. I knew women were like men, in that they were all different, but nonetheless, I was surprised by this.

She continued, "Give me a minute to relax...Okay, slowly...mmm, yes, nice, oh gosh, mmm..."

As I slowly started stroking in and out, Lily nodded and murmured as she adjusted to my size; and I was careful not to thrust too deeply. Gradually, I established a slow, smooth rhythm, relishing the feel of her snug, velvety tunnel enveloping my cock, and the occasional contractions of her vaginal muscles as they added even more pressure. Slowly, her grasp on my cock perceptibly loosened and I felt I could go faster.

Just as I started to pick up the pace, she lifted her feet off the bed and hooked them behind my buttocks and began urging me on.

"Oh, oh, yes, faster...oh Josh, I don't...oh, aghh, don't know how long before I...I cum, baby..."

As I picked up the pace, I started thrusting harder and deeper, mashing my cockhead against her cervix.

"Oh, ungh, easy, ungh, not to hard...oh ye-ess-ss, clo-ose, so-oo-oo clo-o-se...OH FU-UCK, NOW BA-ABY!"

I started thrusting rapidly, but tried not to thrust too hard. Lily began humping back into me, rapidly ratcheting her hips. Her hands were around my neck and she pulled my head down next to hers as her whole body started shaking in climax.

"AA-AH-FU-UCK-AH-AH-AGH-HH-CUM-MM-MING!" she stuttered out as I pounded her. She jammed her heals into my ass, locking me against her as she spasmed, hips jerking. She bit into my shoulder, muffling her voice; and I felt my cock explode, unloading my semen, filling her tight, slippery tunnel.

I croaked out, "Cumming," as I shot stream after stream, cumming so hard I got light headed. Lily crushed me against her, mashing her firm breasts into my chest, her body quaking and quivering in orgasmic release.

As we calmed down, I lifted her up, rocking back on my haunches, keeping her pressed tightly against me. She moved her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. I stayed rock hard and ensconced in her vagina. I could feel the wetness in my crotch as our movement squished out some of our combined fluids. We were both huffing, catching our breath. As we calmed down, I found her mouth and kissed her hard. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, wetting our faces. We held our embrace for the longest time, kissing and playing our hands over each other bodies.

Finally, I felt myself begin to soften a little, but my cock stayed buried in her hot tunnel. The feeling was sublime - pure barry!

"Oh Josh, I think you killed me, but what a wonderful way to go!" she tilted her head back and smiled.

Her eyes glistened, her face was flushed and wet with tears. I was very aware of her hard nipples and fleshy breasts pressing into my chest. I took a hand and wiped stray strands of hair from her face.

"I love you, Miss Lily."

"I love you, baby. I love you...You know, when you pull out of me, we're going to make a mess."

"I have a solution. Hang on to me."

I grasped her butt cheeks, scooted off the bed and got a foot on the floor, then stood and walked us to bathroom with her wrapped around me. I walked straight into the shower stall and then lifted her off my partially soft cock and set her on her feet.

She giggled, "Clever, honey, deid clever."

We showered, put our robes on and went down stairs. We had both worked up an appetite. We made a big meal, then ate like ravenous wolves.

Halfway through our meal, Lily dropped her fork, bolted out of her seat and straight for the powder room, legs held together.

Over her shoulder she exclaimed, "Leaking," and giggled as she waddled into the powder room.

V. NAUGHTY LILY

Saturday morning, we had awakened early and made a light breakfast of pastries and tea. I got a fire going and Lily headed up to shower. I went to the kitchen window and looked out. Everything was blanketed in snow. I decided to check how much had fallen and went out in my robe and slippers. The sky was overcast, but no snow falling. There was over a foot of snow on the driveway and over a foot-and-a-half on the ground. We wouldn't be going anywhere soon. As I was contemplating the situation, my cell rang.

"Hi, this is Hanna. Are you folks, okay?"

"Yes, Hanna, just fine, snowed in for a while, I guess, but the chalet is lovely, and we took your advice and stocked up on food and such."

"Well, that's why I called, to let you know that the roads will be cleared sometime tomorrow and our man will be up to grade the private road as soon as the way is clear. Did you lose power during the storm?"

"No, and we're very comfortable. We are taking advantage of the fireplace and enjoying the serenity up here; though we do look forward to some sightseeing if the weather will allow."

"There is no more snow forecast for several days, so by Monday, you should be able to get out and enjoy the area."

"Thank you, and thank you for checking on us," I answered, then clicked off and headed upstairs. I could hear the shower running, and Lily singing some Scottish song in her high, melodic voice. I could get used to that. I stripped and went to join her in the shower, but as I entered the bathroom, she was stepping out and grabbing a towel. Her wet hair clung to her body, covering one breast, hanging almost to her navel. I loved her long auburn hair. She smiled brightly as she brought the towel up to wipe her face. My heart was in my throat as I took in her beauty.

"Hey beautiful, I checked and we're snowed in. Hanna called to check on us and informed me the roads will be cleared sometime tomorrow, and the weather is supposed to be favorable for the next several days, so Monday, we can get out and go sightseeing. But for the weekend, we're stuck here. I hope you don't mind."

She made a slight pouty face, "Ohhh, hmmm, well I guess we'll just have to find something to occupy our time. Can you think of anything?" she asked, tilting her head and giving a hint of a smile.

"I'll give it some thought," I deadpanned as I stepped past her into the shower.

After showering and toweling off, I went into the bedroom and slipped on fresh boxers. Lily was apparently downstairs.

"Lily?"

"Be right there. Wait for me...and get on the bed; get comfortable," she called up.

I stacked a couple pillows against the headboard and sat back against them, curious what Lily was up to.

She appeared in the doorway with two wine glasses and an open bottle of a dry white by Staatlicher Hofkeller. She set the glasses on the nightstand, poured wine and handed me a glass.

"Here's to us, and here's to snow," she toasted, "and to hoping you enjoy what I came up with," she finished, with a quizzical smile.