Just a Memory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
579 Followers

I took a swallow of the wine. Lily did likewise, then another. I did likewise. She indicated for me to keep drinking. She finished hers in a final long swallow and set her glass down. I followed suit.

"Lose the shorts, love," she said in an uncustomarily low, husky voice.

I pulled my boxers off and tossed them aside. Lily slowly undid the belt to her robe and let it fall open. Then she ran her hands up between her breasts to her neck, then turned her palms down and ran them over her breasts, all the while maintaining eye contact with me. She climbed on the bed and stood up, straddling my legs.

"Scoot down, leaving just your head propped up."

I did as instructed, and as soon as I was situated with my hips next to her feet, Lily slowly slid the robe off and tossed it back off her shoulders onto the end of the bed, leaving her standing over me, looking down, eyes locked on mine. She took two fingers from her right hand and seductively slipped them in her mouth, wetting them, then moved her hand down to her vulva, running her wet fingers through her slit. While she slowly slid her fingers up and down her slit, she wet the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and grasped her left nipple, tweaking and massaging it. My cock lurched in response to this completely unexpected erotic display from 'sweet, innocent' Lily. I unconsciously reached for my cock and her eyes followed my hand.

The corners of her mouth turned up in a devilish smile, but she quickly ordered in the low, husky voice, "Don't touch it. Lie still."

I obeyed.

After fingering herself for over a minute, Lily slowly squatted down, placing her knees by my waist, and her left hand in the middle of my chest. With her pelvis suspended above mine, she took her wet right hand, searched out my cock and lightly grasped it, wetting the head; all the while maintaining eye contact with me. Her pendulous breasts filled the bottom of my vision as they gently swayed, and contributed to the rapid onset of my erection, which Lily was very lightly stroking.

Once I was rigid, she moved my cockhead to her hot, wet slit and rubbed it up and down, ever so slowly. My hips involuntarily lifted. She took her hand off my chest and pressed on my stomach.

"Don't move."

Achingly slowly, she worked the head of my cock against her tight, wet opening, rocking back ever so slightly, increment by increment, until, with a firm push, my cockhead popped in. Her vagina felt like a furnace - a hot, tight, wet furnace. I started to rock my hips, and quickly received a smack on my stomach.

Once my cockhead was in another inch, Lily released her grip on my shaft and put her hands beside my chest, causing her breasts to mash against me. She broke eye contact with me and looked down where my cock was ensconced in her vagina, then reestablished eye contact, and began rocking back, slowly forcing my cock deeper, in one long slow, push until I felt my head press against her cervix. Then she rocked forward, one long slow continuous motion, until my cockhead pressed back against her vaginal ring and was just at the cusp of popping out, then she rocked back again, dragging her nipples down my chest and upper stomach. Her long hair was draped on both sides of me and framed her face and body in the most visually stimulating way. The feel of her breasts dragging across my skin, and her snug tunnel massaging my cock was beyond stimulating; it was driving me crazy, which I'm certain was her goal.

As her vaginal tunnel relaxed, she gradually increased her pace, slowly rocking back and forth, the length of my cock, hitting her cervix with some pressure, each time. Ever so slowly, she increased the tempo, breathing through pursed lips, eyes now closed, head down, concentrating on her rhythm. A light sheen of moisture was forming on her body as she ceaselessly worked my cock, back and forth, back and forth. I felt my groin begin to contract and it was killing me not to move.

"You're swelling; I feel it, your cock getting bigger; you're almost ready to cum," she remarked in a breathy voice.

Then she growled, "When, you're ready, grab my ass and pound my cunt; fill my fucking hole with your cum!"

I lost my mind. I immediately grabbed her ass cheeks and started ratcheting my hips like my own ass was on fire, pounding her hard. She dropped her body onto mine, head sideways on my chest, grabbed the sheets with her hands, and froze in place, just hanging on, as I pounded her. Within seconds, I exploded, cumming almost violently, hips jerking out of control, shooting and shooting, till nothing but dry contractions racked my groin. Then, spent, my whole body went limp.

Lilly slowly rose up, looked in my eyes, "Was that a nice surprise?"

I laughed, "That was an unbelievable surprise...in more ways than one. You were like a different woman, a different Lily...but a very, very 'hot' Lily."

She grinned, "I'm glad you liked. I've never done anything like that, you know, taken control, or even rode someone like that. I mean, I've done cowgirl, but not like that. And I've never 'acted' naughty like that, but I wanted to try to do something, that maybe Nicky hadn't done with you..."

"You did, you did. We didn't do anything like that. Um, you didn't climax, did you?"

She grinned, "No, but I figure if I go clean up, you can treat me with oral again. I loved the way you did it, before."

"I would love to."

We made love, we drank, we ate, we made love, we napped, we showered...until Lily was too sore to do any more, and I was too exhausted. The last time I climaxed, nothing came out.

Sunday, we took a more leisurely approach to the day, enjoying cooking together, relaxing by the fire, and reading together - there was a supply of novels in several languages in one of the cabinets, and we each found something to enjoy.

Around four p.m., a standard pick-up truck with a plow attachment came up the drive and I stepped out and greeted the driver, who spoke only German, but waved back towards the road and gave a thumbs up - all clear. We were grateful we weren't snowed in any longer. We were anxious to get out and do some exploring.

VI. THE ZUGSPITZE

Monday morning, we were greeted by a sunny, cloudless day; and after breakfast, we bundled up for our delayed trip to the Zugspitze. Though the snow had been mostly cleared from the private road and the secondary, there were patches of ice and packed snow, especially in the shaded areas, so it took us longer to get down through the foothills. But driving slowly, with the 4-wheel drive SUV, we easily made it to the main road. We drove to Lake Eibsee to take the Eibsee Seilbahn to the top of the Zugspitze (Seilbahn - cable car, aerial tram). Being the first clear day in a while, there was quite a line for the tram so we had to wait a bit. Being early, around ten, it was still below freezing, so a little chilly in spite of the bright sun. Fortunately, there was a kiosk selling, among other things, "gluhwein" (pronounced: gluvine); which we tried, as many people were drinking it. The steamy, hot liquid was cloyingly sweet, but delicious, and the combination of the hot liquid and the alcohol content, warmed us up, nicely. We learned it was a kind of hot mulled wine, popular in the region.

By the time we got on the tram, our extremities were getting cold, but the cable car was toasty warm. The ride up was breathtaking, with the steep, white slopes gliding beneath us, Lake Eibsee and the Bavarian village receding below, and the majestic peak of the Zugspitze looming up above us. Though crowded, the gondola was huge with panoramic windows and the ten-minute trip was an event in itself.

When we arrived, we disembarked into a large terminal building that included a large seating area, observation deck, ski rentals, and the Panorama 2962 restaurant (so named for the elevation at the summit - the highest point in Germany, 2962 meters.). By this time, it had been a few hours since breakfast and we decided to get a snack, before venturing out into the cold again. We both settled on apple strudel with vanilla sauce - and it was amazing, absolutely delicious. One thing we discovered on this trip - the Germans, at least in Bavaria, make great pastries.

Though we had a great view of the mountains through the ceiling-to-floor windows of the restaurant, we decided to go out on the observation deck, for an unobstructed, unfiltered, almost 360-degree view of the mountains. We weren't prepared for one thing - a strong, icy wind! But the view - breathtaking. The main part of the observation deck faced south towards Austria; and below, the snow-blanketed German and Austrian Alps stretched to the horizon - endless azure blue sky above, and below, endless snow-covered mountains marching to the horizon.

I could have looked at it for hours, but after 10 minutes, we were frozen by the icy, relentless wind, so we took our chilled bodies and frozen faces back inside; and both of us ordered large milch cafes (coffee with cream/milk).

After looking at some of the exhibits, we caught a less-crowded tram back down the mountain, then drove the short distance to GP, parked, then walked the main street through town, window shopping and people watching. We noticed that if you saw people laughing and joking on the street, they were tourists. We found the Bavarians, while polite and congenial, were not boisterous or given to public displays of emotion. I won't go so far as to say they were stoic, but reserved and always observing 'proper decorum' in public, would be a fair statement - at least that was our experience.

We had a wonderful time and made some small souvenir purchases, but by six p.m. we were tired and hungry, as we had been on the go since eight, and had skipped lunch, only having the pastry. As I felt comfortable about driving back to the chalet in the dark, we decided to eat dinner in town. As we headed back in the direction of our vehicle, looking for a restaurant, we passed a group of tourists who were raving about the great pizza they just had. My ears perked up. I stopped them and asked about it. They told us they had been to Italy several times and had never had better pizza, and gave us directions to the Trattoria Calabrese. I mention the name, because if you're ever in GP, you must stop by.

We had a wonderful meal - of course, we had pizza. By the time we finished dinner and a couple glasses of wine, it was almost eight p.m. Looking up, the Milky Way was ablaze overhead in the clear, cloudless night sky. We headed back to our vehicle and got on the road. After turning off the main road, we encountered patches of ice again, but much more than when we came down. I felt the four-wheel-drive kick in numerous times, but we arrived safely. By then, the temperature had dropped to the teens, so we wasted no time getting inside. I got a fire going and Lily put on a pot of water to make tea.

While the water heated, Lily came up and gave me a big hug, "Josh, thank you. I know you said to quit thanking you, but I can't. It was a wonderful and amazing day."

"Yes, it was. The views from the Zugspitze were almost as beautiful as you...almost."

"Oh, you. You're buttering me up for something," she kidded, then coyly, "you know you don't have to."

"I know what you're thinking, and yes, I'm thinking that too, but I have something else I want to discuss; but first let's have tea and thaw out."

VII. THE BIG QUESTION

I hadn't been much of a hot tea drinker; I had only had iced tea which Elaine frequently made. But I was coming to enjoy the stronger, hot tea that Lily made. She had hers with cream and sugar, but I liked it plain with just a bit of sugar. While she made the tea, I got a fire going. Once the tea was ready, she brought the pot in and set it on a warmer on the coffee table. We sat side by side, sipping our tea and watching the fire burn. After finishing our first cup in silence, I set mine down and Lily followed suit. I turned and took her small hands in mine. I had thought about this all day, but now I was nervous as everything. She felt my hands trembling.

"Josh, is something wrong? You're shaking."

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just keyed up and have something to talk to you about."

"Okay," she said with a solemn expression of concern on her face.

"It's nothing bad...just...well, difficult." I paused and tried to gather my thoughts, to repeat out loud what I had been practicing in my head all day. But at the moment, it was all jumbled up in my mind and the words I had been carefully crafting, had suddenly escaped me. So, I just blurted it out.

"Lily, will you marry me?"

She sat bolt upright, jerking her hands free of mine and placing them on her face in apparent shock, eyes staring wildly at me, her small mouth gaping open in a silent 'O'. I felt my heart stop and simultaneously sink into my stomach, which had sunk to my feet. I had moved too soon, asked too soon, presumed too much...

She burst into tears, big sobs, her whole body shaking. I felt horrible. Then she threw herself on me, crushing me with her arms wrapping me up, face buried in my shoulder, head nodding.

"Yes Josh! Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed through her sobs; and I almost passed out. My head swam, my vision darkened, my breath caught in my throat, and my heart stopped. I thought I was having a heart attack. But my heart didn't really stop, though it may have skipped a couple of beats, and my vision returned and I started breathing again.

She immediately followed her answer with a question, "Josh, are we crazy? I hope not. I hope this is...no, I know it's right. I've never felt like anything was more right. It's just so fast, so fast...but you know, last night, I was thinking, 'What would I do when you left? How would I go on, without you?' And I had no answer for that. I couldn't see a future without you in it."

She put her hands on my face and kissed me gently then leaned back, "Are you sure, Josh? Are you certain - no doubt?"

"I'm as certain as...more certain about this than anything in the last two years of my life, which for me are my whole life. So, yes, absolutely sure!"

We enjoyed our remaining time in GP, but were anxious to return to Scotland on Wednesday and inform our families of our decision. We weren't sure how it was going to go with her parents. They hadn't even met me. We were pretty sure Sophie would be pleased, and I was confident Elaine and Derrick would approve.

After arriving at Glasgow Airport, we went straight to the sisters' flat, showered and changed, then waited for Sophie to come home. We had called her that morning and made plans for an evening meal at a restaurant near their place. Sophie arrived home just after 5:30, and looked beat as she came through the door. But as soon as she laid eyes on us, she squealed and rushed to hug her sister, then me.

"Oh, look at you two; you're just glowing. But it's like there's tension or something. Is everything okay?"

I explained, "We're pretty keyed up. We have a lot to share with you, but why don't you get ready for dinner and we'll get into everything there. You look a little beat."

"Aye, a bit. Ah've had a week Ah have. Nicest family, from Texas, three little ones - Lordy, they've worn me out. I need a quick rinse off; we have time?"

"Of course, Sophie, no hurry," I replied.

She headed for her room, "You two are just glowing, and like, vibrating..." she said over her shoulder.

We grinned at each other.

After Sophie showered and changed, we walked a couple blocks to a small neighborhood pub that was a popular eatery. On the way, Sophie told us about the family she had been escorting. They were very nice, but the kids were really taken with her and were hanging on her the whole time.

"Sweet little darlins but sooo rambunctious and with more questions than a game of Jeopardy. I'm havin' second thoughts about a family now," she kidded. "Mom and Dad are lovely, outgoing and good natured. The wife's family is from here; her grand mum is from outside Glasgow, actually not too far from our parents' village. So, it's been a fun week, but I'm gassed."

When we were comfortably seated at the pub and had ordered, Sophie changed the subject to us, "So tell me everything; how was it? Did you have a good time? Of course, you did, but I want to hear all about it."

Lily nodded at me, so I related our adventure from beginning to end, the sights, getting snowed in, the chalet, everything - almost. Sophie was taking a big swig of Tennent's when I finished my narrative.

She looked from me to Lily, "So sis, he's left a bit out of the story, hasn't he?"

She paused, looking from one of us to the other, "The sex! I want to hear about the sex. I know you didn't just 'cuddle by the fire' the whole time. You did the Nat King. I want details...Lil'!" she chided, "Was Josh 'joshing' us or is he a 'proud Scotsman'?!"

Lily giggled and blurted out, "He puts 'em all to shame!"

Lily immediately clasped her hand over her mouth; I turned three shades of red; and Sophie laughed and shook her head.

"My luck; that he'd fancy you instead of me! And he can kiss! You're a lucky girl, sis."

"You can say that again," Lily quietly replied.

I cleared my throat and glanced at Lily. She nodded and smiled.

"Sophie, we were going to wait till after eating, but I guess we can't. We need to tell you; we are engaged to be married."

Sophie sat dead still, eyes wide, lips parted, no sound forthcoming. I suddenly felt much less joyful than 30 seconds before.

"AHHHHH! I KNEW IT!" she screamed, "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I just had a feelin' that you two were going to do the right thing."

She swam around the table and Lily rose to meet her. They grabbed each other in a crushing hug, and immediately, they both burst into tears. Then Sophie threw herself on me, hugging and peppering me with kisses.

"Welcome to the family, Josh; you big, you big...Yank!"

EPILOGUE

The first thing Elaine and Derrick said when we broke the news to them was, "Double wedding!"

Which is what we worked out. We moved the weddings to March so we could accommodate all the arrangements. We flew Lily's family to Waynesville where we had the wedding.

When we broke the news of our intentions to Lily and Sophie's parents, Archibald (Baldy) and

Freya, they were a bit put off at first, as could be expected; but when they came to understand how things had come to pass, and got to know me, they were greatly pleased and gave us their blessings; especially when they learned we would be splitting our time between Scotland and America.

The same contractor that was building Derrick and Elaine's house, built us a home on my property, nearer the creek. My cabin became Baldy and Freya's home away from home when they visited. By the way, Archibald has a full head of brown hair turning gray; Baldy is just a nickname formed from Archibald.

In Scotland, we bought an older cottage near Lily's parents, and Baldy, a journeyman carpenter, masterfully renovated it for us.

At this writing, I am a very happy and very fortunate man - with a wonderful present, filled with the joy that only two people who are deeply in love can truly know; and with a future full of hope and promise.

Of course, I am also a man without a past - but a past, after all, is just a memory.

The end of

JUST A MEMORY

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
579 Followers