Just A Normal Day in Echo Valley

Story Info
Just a normal day in a normal town.
2.6k words
3.67
1.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just A Normal Day in Echo Valley

Welcome to Echo Valley, a normal town in the tradition of good ol' fashioned American suburbia! Mmmmhmmm!!! So American, you can smell the town's famous apple pies! Here in Echo Valley, the friendly folks are always smiling. The weather is always beautiful and the land is rich. The crops here are always hearty and healthy. It's true. Just ask our new resident Cathy Reynolds.

-------

3 pm

"Hi! I'm Cathy Reynolds. I've just moved into Echo Valley. I hope we can be good neighbors."

Cathy Reynolds, age 25, shook hands with Gina Williams, age 42, in the front lawn of her new home. Cathy was a young perky blonde bombshell with a sizable C cup sized chest. However, she paled in comparison to Gina. The middle-aged housewife with short dark hair still retained her youth and had a very milfy body with G cup sized breasts! Gina's husband Andy was very lucky to have her!

"It's nice to meet you, young lady," said Gina.

"So what do you guys normally do around here?" Cathy asked.

"Oh you know, we're just simple folks living off the richness of the land. The men work in the farms and stores while we women just stay at home to cook and clean..." The middle-aged housewife began to grin creepily.

"And then there's the Master. The Master makes everything much better in Echo Valley."

"Wait, what?" Cathy was confused and a little creeped out. Suddenly, an earthquake was felt but it lasted for a few seconds. A loud growl was heard throughout the valley.

"Oh my, it seems that the Master needs some love!" Gina exclaimed with a hint of excitement in her voice as if she was anticipating something huge.

Suddenly, masses of tentacles sprouted from the ground and grabbed the two women. They were strong in their vice-like hold on the ladies.

"W-what the fuck!?

AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEH!!!!!" Cathy screamed in horror.

"Oh don't worry, dear. This is normal in Echo Valley." Gina said as her yellow sun dress was torn away from her body by the slimy tentacles. Only her grandma style panty and bra remained but they were taken out too. Except for her cute yellow sandals, the milfy housewife has become completely nude out in broad daylight. Her titanic tits jiggled and so did other good parts of her body as the tentacles wrapped around her limbs.

Cathy kept on screaming as the tentacles wrapped around her limbs. That is, until a tentacle silenced her by stuffing itself into her mouth. The young blonde woman kept on screaming despite being muffled by the tentacle in her mouth. The rest of the tentacles began to strip her clothes off. Her t-shirt was ripped to shreds, revealing her bosom encased in a modest white bra. The bra was quickly dispatched by tentacles that crept underneath its straps before ripping it off. Cathy's breasts were finally exposed. Her tits were topped with quarter-sized areolas and erect nipples which stood up like pencil erasers. Two tentacles squeezed around the base of her breasts and then flicked on her nipples. Mouths opened on the tips of the two tentacles on Cathy's breasts and proceeded to greedily suckle her nipples. Stimulated by the milking of her tits, Cathy moaned through her muffled mouth. Other tentacles reached for her sweatpants and pulled them off. Her simple white panty was also dispatched and her moist womanhood was revealed. A tentacle plunged into Cathy's pussy and started fucking her.

"Oh! Oh my! Oh God yes!"

Gina yelled as her heavy teats were suckled with ungodly ferocity by the tentacles on her immense chest. The housewife screamed with lust as the tentacles took her, feasted on her breastmilk and fucked her pussy. She gazed at the helpless Cathy and talked to her.

"Just enjoy it, dear. This is normal."

"NO IT'S NOT!" Screamed Cathy in her mind. The young woman stared at the housewife who was clearly enjoying the tentacle rape.

"Ooooh... ooooooh.... yes.... that feels good." Gina moaned. The tentacles took so much milk from her G cup breasts. They also fed on the cum flowing from her overstimulated pussy. However, this was not a one-sided thing as you will see.

A lone tentacle plunged into Gina's mouth. The tentacle excreted a special nectar through its pores. The nectar was delicious, addictive and very nutritious. This miraculous fluid was very the reason why the residents of Echo Valley were so friendly and youthful and why plants grow so well in the valley. The residents shared a symbiotic relationship with the Master. Gina swallowed the nectar hungrily. It made her even hornier but it ensured her youth and longevity.

Cathy's breast size expanded at a rapid rate as her tits were suckled. The nectar in the tentacles began to genetically modify her body to be fit for feeding, breeding and sexual pleasure. Her body has become a lot more sensitive. Her hips and ass became wider, rounder and more plump. Her skin were made brighter and silky smooth. The biggest change was her breasts. From a modest C cup, Cathy's chest has ballooned into an E cup! Her new massive mommy milkers jiggled as the tentacles on her nipples sucked away her milk. The nectar made Cathy much hornier and so she screamed through her muffled mouth while her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Drool seeped through the tiny gap between the tentacle and her mouth.

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMFFFFFF!!!!!"

The tentacle withdrew itself away from Cathy's mouth so that the Master could hear the newcomer's screams of pleasure.

"OH GOD YES!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!! KEEP POUNDING ME!!!!!!!" Cathy screamed. The desperate lust in her voice was unmistakable.

"Oh my! Now you're getting the hang of it! It's so worth it in the end, Cathy. I tell you." Gina said as more tentacles groped and violated her voluptuous body. Her breasts were sucked so hard as if there was no tomorrow. More of her sex juice flowed into the tentacles' mouths. Her body was coated by the mysterious nectar. Gina has gone through this so many times it broke her mind and that was how she became the submissive and sex-crazed housewife of Andy Sheffield. To Andy's delight of course.

It was not just those two ladies who were getting railed nonstop by the Master. Women all over Echo Valley were getting violated by the tentacles. Let me give you a few examples...

-------

Irene Sandler, age 18, was a college drop-out and a new resident of Echo Valley just like Cathy Reynolds. She dropped out of college after coming to Echo Valley to live with her boyfriend. She was working as a clerk inside a convenient store when the Master came for her. She screamed with pleasure as her nude body was ravished by tentacles. Her boyfriend David arrived to save her but was overwhelmed by the nectar. Plagued by horniness, David ended up joining the tentacles in fucking the poor young woman.

---------

Muriel Sandovich, age 80 but with the body of a young nubile woman with bouncy F cup tits, was making love with her husband Eustace Sandovich, who was also 80 and looking very young and handsome for his age. They came to Echo Valley ten years ago and the Master's nectar restored their youth. After Eustace blew his load into Muriel, the tentacles came for her. As Muriel's naked body was getting ravished by the tentacles, Eustace simply masturbated. His cum was splattered on Muriel's face which she eagerly licked off.

------------

Tanya Rivera, the 120 year-old mayor of Echo Valley, looked like she never got passed the age of 30 due to the effects of the nectar she's been consuming for decades. She was there when the big meteorite crashed into the valley one hundred years ago. She was there when she discovered the mysterious organism inside the meteorite. She was there when the tentacles first ravished her, making her the first resident of Echo Valley to reap the benefits of the nectar. Tanya took care of the organism and it grew bigger and more powerful throughout the years. It gained super intelligence, telepathic powers and omniscience before burrowing into the underground rock tunnels under Echo Valley where it stayed to this day. Tanya eventually became the perpetual and immaculate mayor of Echo Valley thanks to her charisma and eternal beauty and made sure no one outside Echo Valley knew about the Master.

The tentacles have come for Mayor Tanya inside her office but she was already naked. She anticipated it. After all, she was the Master's first lover. The tentacles gently caressed her body. They didn't need to bind Tanya because the Master already knew her. The tentacles continued giving her the best massage ever. One tentacle snaked into her pussy and Tanya took it in. She moaned as the tentacle in her pussy made sweet love to her.

"Oh God... Yessss... Thank you, Pocho... I love you so so much..."

Before it was the Master, it was Pocho. Tanya named the organism after her dog in her childhood. Pocho purred in her mind as Tanya fondled his tentacles. Two tentacles latched unto her enormous H cup breasts and suckled her nipples. Mayor Tanya cooed.

"Mmmmm... yessss... drink my milk... you'll always be my hungry little baby..."

The tentacles on her tits sucked so much milk and Mayor Tanya loved every minute of it. Finally, a lone tentacle hovered in front of her face. Mayor Tanya took it and sucked the nectar out of it. The Master purred again, enjoying the undying adoration of its wife.

-------

9 pm

Cathy and Gina woke up. They were lying naked to each other in the very same lawn where the tentacles took them. The tentacles fucked them so much they passed out. Cathy and Gina were lying in a large pool of the much-coveted nectar. Despite just having a tryst with the Master, the two ladies were still very horny. Their bodies were still full of nectar.

"Cathy, are you okay?" Gina asked. Her ginormous jugs were still leaking milk and the fluids from her pussy still seeped. She was coated in nectar.

"Yeah I think so... uuunnnnggg..." Cathy moaned. Her mind was still full of sexual thoughts. She reached out to her newly acquired massive mammaries and fondled them. She even pinched her abused nipples which sent tingles through her spine. "Oh God... I'm still so horny!"

"Here... let me help you." Gina suddenly kissed Cathy. They continued making out while fingering each other. "Mmmm... this feels so good..." Cathy moaned.

Suddenly, the two lovely ladies heard footsteps. It was a naked bearded young man with an athletic body, a wholesome handsome face and a not so wholesome large erect penis. Behind him were a dozen naked men with amply endowed appendages.

"Hello, ladies! It appears that you started without us."

"Oh Andy!" Gina stood up and embraced her husband. "The Master took us just this afternoon!"

"Yes I know. The tentacles came for us too. We drank so much of the nectar and now we want to fuck every woman until it wears off." Andy looked at the younger woman. "You must be the new neighbor."

"Y-yesss... my name is Cathy Reynolds... God, I'm so horny!"

"Don't worry, Cathy. I brought help. Boys! Fuck Miss Reynolds until all of you are no longer horny while I attend to my wife!"

The sex-craving men approached Cathy and the young woman screamed. "No! Please! There are too many of you!"

"It's the only way, Cathy. Besides, you'll enjoy it." Gina said weakly.

One man pinned Cathy to the ground and plunged his dick inside her. Two men laid down beside her and clamped their mouths on her teats. They sucked the milk out of Cathy's teats while jerking off. One man rammed his cock inside Cathy's mouth while grabbing her disheveled hair. Cathy Reynolds moaned so loudly as the men started ravishing her oversensitive smoking hot body.

Meanwhile, Gina rode Andy's giant cock cowgirl style with Andy underneath her. Simultaneously, she was also sucking another man's dick and jerking off two men. Minutes later, they all came in copious amounts of cum but they kept going at it. They were determined to lose the abnormally strong aphrodisiac effects of the nectar in their chemical-induced gangbang.

The men around Cathy continued to have their way with her. A man straddled her waist and squeezed her tits around his dick. While the man on her chest fucked her milk-spewing jugs, another man was roughly smashing her wet hot pussy. A third man was busy face-fucking her. As soon as they came into her, three more men replaced them and fucked her vagina, titties and mouth. Her oversexed and overstimulated body drove her crazy with so much lust she absolutely lost her mind. "Mmm! Mmm! MMMM!!!" Cathy screamed through her cock-stuffed mouth.

Finally, Andy had Gina all to himself. He sucked her right lactating tit while making the other one jiggle with his bare hand. Gina moaned loudly as her husband roughly fondled her boob and pinched her nipple while all the while feasting on her creamy mommy milk. She whispered to Andy. "All the men in this town can stuff all my holes with their long hard dicks anytime and anywhere but you'll always still the best for me." Andy was touched by his wife's romantic words and his dick grew hard again. He rammed his dick inside his wife's womanhood once again and fucked her for the rest of the night.

As for Cathy, she continued fucking as many men as possible. She knelt on all fours and looked at the men with an inviting look. One man stuffed his dick inside her ass and another stuffed his dick inside her mouth. One man slid underneath her and started to suck her huge hanging mommy milkers while stroking his cock. The rest began jerking off in her direction.

Cathy rocked her sexy nude body back and forth as the two men at both of her ends fucked her through and through for hours. The rest of the men who were just jerking off came so much they splattered all over the young lady. Many orgasms were made but they still kept going. The one underneath Cathy drank so much of her breastmilk, he passed out. Finally, the two men fucking her face and ass passed out after one last ejaculation. At that point, Cathy came and then passed out due to exhaustion. The last thing she saw were the remaining men who continued to suck, fuck and lick her body.

--------

6 am.

"Oooowww... my body hurts!"

Cathy Reynolds woke up from her deep sleep. She thought the whole tentacle experience was just a crazy dream... until she realized she was naked in the middle of her front lawn. She was covered in dried up cum and nectar. The lawn already absorbed the pool of nectar and the grass and wild flowers looked healthier than before. She looked at her tits. They were much bigger than before. Gravity-defying E cup! All thanks to the Master of Echo Valley! She gave a squeeze and a bit of milk squirted out.

Cathy limped towards the door and entered the house. She went straight to the showers. Her body had become so sensitive the shower's water felt like tiny vibrators. She moaned and fondled her large milky jugs. Afterwards, Cathy fingered herself in the shower and came. A lot.

---------

Cathy Reynolds walked into the kitchen. wearing nothing but a bathrobe. She opened a new box of Honey Crunchers, her favorite cereal. However, she had no milk in the fridge since she just moved in. The blonde bombshell took out one of her tits and squeezed some milk out. There was so much milk she took the nipple into her mouth and took a few big gulps. After eating her breakfast, she talked to herself cheerfully.

"I can't wait for another normal day in Echo Valley!"

The End