Just a Nutty Story

Story Info
Using people with their consent.
9.3k words
3.88
4.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a narrative of a nutty story. It is fiction, it is made up and it is not written to make you mad, angry or anything else. There is a reason it is in this category, it is HUMOR AND SATIRE. If you like the story, say so. If you don't like it, say so. I really don't want to read some stupid asinine remarks about how this could never happen, etc...

Just a Nutty Story

Many years ago when I was in High School I learned a few valuable lessons. The first being to respect adults and the second is to score when you could. This story is a short tale of scoring when I could.

My brother and three of his buddies were on the Varsity football team. Together there was pretty much no stopping them. During a football game two of them would make a hole in the defensive line of the opposing team, one of the others would run through it and make a touchdown. One of the guys made a mistake and got his girlfriend pregnant. While they both would be considered consisting adults at the time, they were over eighteen, but Billy Clyde was still a senior in high school and his girlfriend had graduated the year earlier. Her name is Sally Mae. We all called her Mae most of the time unless she did something to rattle everyone's cages and then her first and middle name sort of came out.

Billy and Mae wound up sleeping together after only about three months of dating and of course Mae became with child. Billy decided that after football season came to an end they would get married. He wanted to do the right thing. After all we did live in a small community and of course people talk. This group of guys and gals always seemed to give everyone something to talk about. I was included in that group. My name is John.

Most things went pretty smoothly for everyone except Billy. He really did not want to get married but he was going to make an effort in his marriage. Mae decided that for some reason, she was going to make Billy's life hell on earth after they married. Billy wanted to at least graduate so he was determined to finish school. He would go to school, get out of school and go to a part time job he found at one of the service stations in town. Billy was, after all, a good mechanic. Mae decided she wanted more money and more time with her Billy. Well we all know you cannot have the both, time or money, make up your mind.

Mae decided that after the baby was born she would also try to get work and be a mom too. This way Billy could work and be a daddy. It all looked good on paper. It's just that things on paper do not always work out that way. Mae found a job at a grocery store as a checkout girl earning minimum wage. Billy was also making minimum wage but together she thought they might be able to afford a few things. She just was not sure exactly what they could afford. At least they were living in her in-laws rent house so that was a no brainer as far as expenses go. They only had to pay for utilities and the gas for their car and truck and of course groceries. There was not much lot left over.

The baby was born healthy so there was no need for any immediate medical issues other than the normal money issues that come with having a baby. Mae landed the job at the grocery store and Billy was still doing his job as a mechanic. Everything was looking good, at least on paper.

The rural community they lived in had these weekend dances spread out over four of the local lake estates or river estates developments. Each of the estates would have a dance one weekend and they rotated so there was almost a pretty good crowd to attend. Of course the dances were free admission but you did have to buy their beer. You could not bring any yourself. The price was not really much more than if you bought singles at some stop-n-rob but still when you barely had enough money to pay your normal bills, well that could put a strain on your finances. What Mae did not know was that Billy was doing some side jobs to earn extra cash and would not tell Mae about it. So he had extra cash to spend at those dances and Mae just had what little she thought they could afford.

Eventually, as they say, the shit hit the fan when Billy would come home drunk. This only added fuel to the fire of the hell on earth she would put Billy through. She would light into him and literally berate the poor guy with both barrels of the proverbial shot gun. That only made Billy want to drink more which made Mae want to fire more rounds at him. She did eventually shoot the twelve gauge shot gun they had at Billy when he tried to get away. She did not hit Billy but peppered the back of the truck pretty good. She also shot out the back window of the truck.

Mae had been hearing stories about how Billy would wind up at one of those dances and get drunk and try to make out with some other girl there. I know I was a witness of many of his shenanigans. While I really did not care one way or the other what their marital status was, I did have at least a little concern for the baby. But I just figured that would be their problem and I really wanted nothing do with it.

One late autumn Friday night, I decided to go to one of the local beer joints which offered live or sometimes loud jukebox music just to check out what was going on. When I walked in the door I noticed a guy I knew from high school sitting at a table by himself so I joined him. We really did not get along in high school all that much but hey we were adults now and we could always let by-gones be by-gones. We were sitting there enjoying the music and watching as many of the ladies dancing when I noticed Mae and her husband's sister Mony walk through the door. I pointed them out to Bobby and we invited them to join us at our table. They did.

Just about the time Bobby and I were plying the girls with drinks, my brother and Billy Clyde walked in the door on the prowl themselves. OH SHIT, here comes the fight is exactly what went through my mind. It did not take either one of them long to notice that Bobby and I were setting with Mae and Mony and they made a bee-line over to our table. Billy told me he wanted to talk to me. So I got up preparing for a battle.

"Hey John" Billy said. "Here is fifty dollars. Take the money, get her drunk and have your way with her. I just want her out of my way for the night."

I told him "Billy you don't need to give me the money but I'll take it."

Bobby and I went to the little boy's room and I told him what the plan was. But I wanted Mae. He was fine with that because he wanted Mony. So when we get back out to the table, I ordered more drinks for everyone. Bobby and I were going to sip slowly so we would not get very looped but we did make sure that Mae and Mony's beer was never empty.

When it finally came time to leave, Bobby would drive Mony's car and I was going to drive my car and we would meet up about five miles from where the girls were living, in about three hours. Bobby left with Mony and I left with Mae. I did not find out until after I picked up Bobby what they did but I sure as hell know what I did.

I found a place for us to park out of the way behind some thick bushes in a large park so we would not be disturbed and the party began. Mae was an animal and up to pretty much anything I wanted to do. She also told me, but I already knew that her and Billy were splitting up and going to get divorced. Things happen.

Once I killed the motor we started making out. It was a good thing I had one of those small station wagons that were sold back in the mid 1970's. The back seat would lay down and there was about seven foot by about three and a half foot wide of room in the back of the car. There was just enough room for two people to get to some serious car sex if you wanted to. And we did, we wanted to. Well if you have been with me so far, stick around, it gets better... Well OK crazier.

Mae and I went parking. We also had our way with each other that night. While driving to the meeting up place with Bobby and Mony, I convinced Mae on the drive over to remove her bra and hang it on the rearview mirror. After she did that I also convinced her to remove her panties and hang them on the mirror too. Of course she had to remove first her blouse then her bra. When she put her blouse back on is when I asked her for her panties. She had to remove her jeans to accomplish that. While she was taking her panties off, I grabbed her jeans and started tying the legs into knots to make it harder for her to put them back on. But I also hid them from her between my seat and the driver's door. Naturally we could not find them and when we pulled up to where Bobby and Mony were at so she had to get out of the car without her jeans on. She was wearing only her boots and her blouse. At least the blouse was a long country western cut and it hid her private parts pretty good. I tossed the jeans on the hood of Mony's car and they finished rolling up the hood and stopped where the hood and windshield met. Mae was not happy.

She had to lean way over the hood to get her jeans. When she did Bobby got a bird's eye view of her butt. He and I had a good laugh about that on our way home. I could not really believe she called me the next day and asked if we could go out again this Saturday night. OH HELL YEAH! At first I thought it might be a set up of some sort but she told me to pick her up at her parent's house instead of her house. I agreed. When I arrived to her parent's home, I noticed she was wearing a wrap around blue jean skirt, a nice blouse and cowboy boots. I had known her parents for a few years now it being a relatively small community and all. I did tell her that before we would leave she would have to prove to me she did not have any panties on under the skirt. This embarrassed her a little but she went to the hallway behind the couch her parents were sitting on and pulled them off. She was behind them so at least they could not see her. Once she had shown me she indeed now had no panties on, she got her purse and we left.

I wanted to push the issue of her being somewhat daring while with me so I had her unbutton the button holding the wrap around skirt together and unwrap herself. She did! Now I was thinking with my little head instead of my big head. This was really our first date but still the second time we had been together. I wanted to push the issue a little more just to see how far she would go but just not tonight though. We dated just about every weekend. Sometimes we only went out Friday or Saturday and sometimes both nights. There was one weekend we decided to head over to one of the national monuments in the area for a little daytime fun.

While driving over there, I asked her to show me that she did not have any panties on again. She and I agreed after our first weekend together she could not wear panties when we were together. When she pulled up her dress she did have panties on.

So I asked her "I this your time of the month or did you forget to not wear them?"

"I forgot" she said.

So I told her, "Well you know I am going to spank you, don't you?"

Her reply was "There was no way that I am going to allow you to do that to me today. I don't want people getting the wrong idea about me."

I responded to her anxiety by telling her, "Well when we get to the parking lot, I am going to find a secluded part of the parking lot, take you to the back of the car and spank your bare butt. Just you wait and see!"

"If I take them off now are you still going to spank me?" she asked.

"Of course" I said. "You know I don't like seeing panties on you when we are together. You know it makes me horny when we go out in public knowing someone might be able to see you."

When we finally got to the park I did locate an area that was pretty secluded and I backed into the parking spot. Just in case there might have been little children around. I did not want them to see her naked butt. Once I backed in and shut the engine off, I went around to her side of the car, took her by the wrist and led her to the back of the car. I opened the tailgate, sat down and pulled her across my knees. When I pulled her dress up I did notice that her panties were already getting moist. Who knew she would get into this sort of thing. When I literally ripped her panties off, I started spanking her on both cheeks of her butt. Somewhere about the tenth swat she gushed. Neither she nor I knew she was into being spanked. Now not only was her butt red, but my blue jeans were now wet from her secretions. I had to spank her some more. She enjoyed it. We never did get to see what we came to look at.

The next day was Sunday and I figured I would not see her again until the next Friday, but she called and told me she wanted to go out again next Friday night, her treat. OK! So now I have another date with her. It only got better as far as I was concerned.

I picked her up and she was wearing a mini-dress. I figured she had panties on and I told her to show me before we left. Since her parents were not looking, she raised her dress and showed me her bare pussy. She had shaved it too. I was thinking this is real nice. We left. Since it was not quite dark I did tell her to ride around with the skirt pulled up high enough that I could occasionally look over at her shaved pubic area.

We got to a restaurant and found a seat near the back in the corner. I do not like sitting with my back to the door and made her sit there. This way I could see the entire room and she could not. I made sure she sat with her skirt riding high so when the waiter came over to get our order he might actually get an opportunity to see her too. We got great service that night. Our tea glasses were never more than half empty the whole night. When the time to pay the bill, I noticed the waiter did not charge us for both meals, but only one.

When he handed me the check he told me "Thanks for your patronage and please come back soon."

When we got to the car it was already dark. I told her to remove the mini-skirt so she could ride around naked from the waist down. I'll be damned if she didn't remove the skirt. She apparently was into the exhibition thing as much as I was into showing her off. We pulled up to a traffic light where there were a group of guys standing on the sidewalk. I told her to roll her window down so I could ask for directions. When one of the guys came over and stuck his head in the window I thought he was going to drool all over her. I also thought she was going to wet the seat of my car.

It seems she enjoyed showing as much as I enjoyed having her show. Eventually after it got real dark, I got her to ride around completely naked. It was dark enough so no one could see in unless the windows were open so she hesitated a little before she agreed to do it. I also threatened to pull over and spank her again. She might have enjoyed that, who knows.

We rode around for about three hours before deciding to head home. I would not let her put her clothes back on until we were about two minutes from her house. By the time we arrived there she had the inside of the car smelling like a Cat House on payday. I did get a blow job from her a few times that night. I still wanted to push the envelope just to see how far she would go.

I made reservations at a motel about thirty miles from home. After we ate, we went dancing. She did have on one of her long tailed country western shirts that could pass for a very short skirt and that is all I would let her wear while we danced. She got hit on by a lot of guys that wanted to "dance" with her. They wanted to see how far she would let them feel her up was there real plan. She did not let them go too far but one guy that was about six inches taller than she is got her to dance a slow dance with her. She had to reach way up to put her arms around his shoulder. When she did that, you could just barely make out her butt cheeks as the shirt rode pretty high up her body. We eventually left the place without her getting much more than fingered on the dance floor. We wound up at the motel. I really wanted to find out just how far she would let things go.

I got her in the shower with me and while showering I felt the urge to urinate. So I did. I pissed on her from the waist down. She on the other hand was playing with herself during that time and she too peed, she came at the same time. She pissed on me a little but that was OK since we were in the shower. I wanted to see just how far I could go with this crazy bitch. I was not in love with her so I was just going to use her for my own self satisfaction. She knew that and went along with pretty much what I wanted to do.

Later after we had watched a little TV it was time to try some more stuff. I had her go back into the bathroom and lie down in the tub. I was going to piss on her again. When she had lain down I started at her feet, traveled upwards to her pussy and continued upward to her twin globes. By the time I finished there I was out of piss and she was cumming again. This girl had a hidden freak inside of her. I was wondering how much further I could push this issue with her.

The next weekend I found out. We went out again but this time went straight to the motel. I wanted to find out what her limits were. Since we had already done the oral, the vaginal and the anal thing I wanted to know if she was into forced exhibitionism and possibly a three way or more. I knew a guy that always wanted to have her. I called my old high school buddy, Bobby, to head over this way. I also told him since he was still dating Mony to bring her along so we could possibly test her limits too. I knew they already pushed some boundaries but I just did not know how far they had gone. He told me that there would be no problem.

Even though Mae and Mony were sisters-in-law I was just not sure what would happen. Back in those days it was not common to hear about two members of the same sex having intimate relationships. Yes there were those we call Queers but it generally referred to two guys. I really don't remember what we called two girls going at it. I just knew it was hot!

Bobby and Mony arrived to the motel room somewhere around eight o'clock. Of course we sat around and talked and drank a little, well drank a lot, and Bobby kept hinting around to what was to come. I just blurted out the fact that I would like to swap partners for the night and asked if anyone was up to it. I already knew Bobby was but was not sure about Mae and Mony. Mae hesitated, as did Mony, but when I stood over Mony and leaned down to kiss her we all knew right then the party was to begin.

Mony and I went to one of the queen size beds and Bobby and Mae went to the other. We, Bobby and I, were doing our best to get each of the girls heated up enough to start removing clothing. Since Mae did not have any panties on Bobby did not have much trouble entering her with his fingers. Mony was wearing slacks but the waist band was loose enough to allow me to put my hand in there on her hairy mound. Bobby soon discovered Mae was clean shaven and he was all over that like the Texas heat is on the sidewalks at noon. We soon had both girls naked on the beds. While Bobby and I were in the process of removing our clothing we did notice the girls were smiling at each other.

Bobby and I slid the beds close together so there would be some intimate contact with both girls while we were screwing them. I could kiss Mae while I was fucking Mony. Bobby could kiss Mony while he was fucking Mae. It seemed surreal at the time but we really did not pay much attention to the girl's smiles. After we all four got off we decided to order pizza to be delivered to the room. It was only ten o'clock so we knew the delivery guy could deliver in about thirty minutes. I made Mae answer the door naked while Mony lay on the bed naked. Bobby and I hid in the bathroom so we could hear the delivery guy's reaction. It was a hoot to hear the guy stutter about the price of the pizza. Mony tried to get him to give it to us for free it he let her jack him off. He was a young guy and scared shitless.