Just a Nutty Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he left we all had a good laugh about it. We ate the pizza and drank some more beer to wash it all down. Later on I needed to piss and told Mony to come hold it for me. While in the bathroom I had her stand in the tub and I peed on her like I did Mae a few weeks ago. I really couldn't believe I had found two girls into being pissed on. I still wanted to push any limits there might have been.

When we did return to the beds, Bobby and Mae were going at it again. I told Mony to go over and help Bobby slide his dick into Mae. She hesitated at first until I smacked her ass with my hand. She then slowly walked over to where Bobby and Mae were at and very gingerly took hold of Bobby's love tool and rubbed it up and down on Mae's love channel. She also felt Mae's love channel with her own hand as she rubbed Bobby's love tool on Mae. This was some crazy erotic shit!

When Bobby finally penetrated Mae, Mony let go of his tool and started rubbing herself. I needed to get into this action fast. When Mae felt me get onto the bed, she grabbed my love tool while I was lying on my back and guided Mony over to me. She held me until Mony was deeply seated cowgirl style. Shit! This felt good.

After both Bobby and I got off, we switched partners. Sloppy seconds is not as bad as I had always thought it would be. He and I got off quickly after that and we were pretty well spent. Mae and Mony hadn't reached their peaks yet and told Bobby and me that. I told them to get each other off. I really didn't think they would but they quickly spun around into a sixty-nine position and went to lapping at each other's pussies. That got a rise from both Bobby and me. I didn't think I could go again that soon, but I did!

Once the girls finished, it was now time to push another boundary. I wanted to watch Mae shave Mony as clean as she was. Mony wasn't sure until Bobby told her he thought it would look HOT. She finally relented and allowed us to watch as Mae shaved her pubes. Just about the time Mae was almost finished, Mony came with force. Her whole body shook for about three minutes before she opened her eyes. She apparently loved it. I guess it did help that while Mae was shaving Mony, she would let her fingers penetrate Mony from time to time.

The four of us finally got dressed, well dressed enough, to go get something more to eat. We didn't let either of the girls dress properly. No panties, no bras only just enough to cover the essential parts. We wanted to make sure they could be exposed by either of us when we wanted to. The girls seemed to like that idea. Bobby and I didn't realize just how far we or the girls would allow this to go from here.

Since we, Bobby and I, liked the idea of the girls ready to be screwed at any given time, we did enjoy the way they dressed for us after that night. We would often double date with them. Many times we would go out as just single couples and end up at the same place. When that happened it was difficult for anyone around us to know who was with whom. If we went dancing I made sure Mae would have one of her long western cut shirts on so I could take her dress off before we entered the club. That would leave her wearing only her shirt and boots. No bra or panties were allowed.

Mae could get worked up just thinking about the night. One night in particular, Bobby and Mony happened to show up at the dance hall and we switched partners. Mony at least had her bra and panties on when she got there. She was also wearing a short skirt with her blouse tucked in. After the four of us were there for about an hour I convinced Mony to remove her panties while at the table. When she handed them to me, I put them on the table for anyone that walked by to see. Thirty minutes later her bra was also on the table. Her blouse was just too short for her to take her skirt off.

Bobby and I had hatched another plan. We wanted to see just how far we could keep pushing these two girls. The girls were all too eager to let us. Bobby and I liked to fish and camp. We thought we would ask if the girls wanted to go along. They agreed so we set a date for two weeks later. We did tell the girls that they were not to bring any bras or panties. Only short dresses or long shirts would be worn, also swim suits. It appears that their kink was crazier than ours. The readily agreed and off we went for the long weekend planned.

I had a small tongue drag camper so we at least had some privacy. With four people in the camper, I knew it would get crowded. Once we set up camp, Bobby and I went to the lake for some late evening fishing. I told the girls that while we were gone, I expected them to finish setting up the camp. Since it was dark, I told them to wear only their bathing suits.

When Bobby and I got back, we had taken the fish we caught and cleaned them for cooking that night. Both of the girls did a good job of setting up camp. Since they only had their swim suits on they looked pretty hot. There was a lot of skin exposed. While cooking the fish, I reached over to Mony and untied the back of her top and it fell off. That prompted Bobby to untie Mae's suit top. Now we had two nearly naked women running around outside helping us cook. It was getting sort of late, somewhere around eleven o'clock that evening when I went ahead and untied the side knots on Mae's suit causing it to fall off completely.

Just about the time it came off, some guys walked around from the dark side of the camper. They looked like deer caught in the headlights when they saw the girls. Bobby didn't want to be outdone by me so he pulled Mony's bottom off as the guys watched in awe. Now there were five guys with our clothes on and two completely naked women at the camp. I invited them to come on over and share a beer with us. Of course the girls were going to serve each of us.

Each time one of the girls went to get a beer, they had to bend down by the ice chest and present their butts to us. And what a lovely sight that was too. When Mony brought a beer to me, I shook it up a little and opened it spraying all over her front. The cold beer produced the hard nipple effect I wanted. She didn't seem to be embarrassed by it. Mae was only slightly embarrassed but she held her own.

Before the night was over the girls would wind up having all five of us guys. Sometimes there was only one or two of us at a time. Mae was the only on that became airtight that night. She loved it! That led to even more crazy shit for Bobby and me to come up with doing. Since neither of the girls minded being naked at night, that is the way it stayed for the entire weekend, but only after dark. We would have other campers over for a night cap. Some of the guys would bring their wives or girlfriends. If they did, we told them the rules. ALL women were to be completely naked while at this camp site. By the way, our campsite was somewhat hidden because of the brush overgrowth on three of the four sides.

Once the initial shock of seeing six or seven women completely naked with anywhere from ten to twelve guys there, it only seemed natural to start pairing off with the women. There was one red head I thought looked real nice. I told her husband I would trade either Mae or Mony or both with him for her. He agreed and the redhead and I went into the darkened area of the camp site. Shit she was as tight as a virgin. I later found out her husband was not very well endowed but she did love him. This was the first time in the nine years they had been married she had sex with anyone but him.

Mony eased her way to where the redhead and I were at and made herself available. The redhead wasn't too sure about that but when Mony started eating my cream pie from the redhead, she was all over it! When she screamed her release, it looked as if the whole group was standing there looking. Her husband was a little shaken up. He got over it as the redhead started sucking his tool. That is when I found out she had been dealing with a four inch wiener their entire marriage. Now I knew why she felt so tight.

Before the weekend was up, I know I had all six of the girls as did Bobby. The guys that didn't have a woman with them went back to their camps to relieve themselves any way they could. The guys that so easily offered their girlfriends or their wives also got a pretty good fucking the whole weekend. I knew I had to come up with some way to push both Mae and Mony's boundary. Bobby and I came up with another plan. Light Bondage!

Bobby and I decided that we would start tying up the girls and see what would happen. At first Mae was a little apprehensive, but when I swatted her ass, she complied. Mony on the other hand was glad to help tie up Mae. I guess she was figuring if she went along with tying up Mae, she wouldn't be tied. WRONG. We had them tied together with their pussies rubbing each other. When one moved it would rub her pussy against the other girl. We constantly teased them both with feathers and light swats all over their bodies. Mae was the first to cum and then Mony shortly afterwards. They were so tightly held together they cum into each other's pussy. That set off the other one and it seemed like they continued in their ecstasy for another five minutes they both just went limp.

While they were still somewhat out of it, we untied their joining and put them on the bed with each other. Their arms and legs were then tied together with one on her back and the other on top facing the other. That is when Bobby and I started working both ends of the girls. We would change ends about every five minutes or so just to keep it interesting. Once we were all sated, we released their bonds and drifted off to sleep. I awoke a few hours later with Mony blowing me.

Since both of the girls decided they liked the light bondage, Bobby and I decided to carry it a step further. We would try the light bondage thing in public. I wasn't real sure how to go about it until I read a story about a guy that had tied his willing wife up in the woods, blind folded and pretended to walk away for a while. Some guy came up on her and the husband didn't say anything. He merely put his finger to his lips and indicated for the man to be quiet.

The wife was terrified, but turned on at the same time. OK, this seemed like it would be a good way to go.

"Hey Bobby" I started "Want to take the girls camping again? Maybe we could get into a little bondage thing in the woods somewhere."

Bobby was all over that idea. We decided to look at a hiking trail area near the lower edges of a nearby mountain state park area. As Bobby and I walked the path, we scoped out a couple of likely spots where we might be able to tie the girls up and hopefully show off their nice bodies to other campers and hikers. We wanted to make sure we wouldn't be caught by some underage kids, but we did want to ensure the girls would be noticed, somehow.

Each time we played these games, we became more and more demanding. The girls just seemed to go along with it as if it were second nature. The girls even offered a few of their own suggestions as to what we should do to them. The time came for us to go camping again. Only this time it would be near the mountains with all the hiking trails.

After we set up camp, we still had about three hours of daylight left. If any of you have ever been in any mountainous areas you know dark falls quickly as soon as the sun hides behind one of those rocks. This was no different. When it got dark, the cooler air started settling in too. The campfire was going, food was being cooked, alcohol was being consumed and we started getting loud. Eventually we were told to tone it down some so we decided to go into the camper. Of course old rules came into play. Once inside the camper, all clothing was forbidden. With our inebriated state, we were just starting to enjoy the sexual aspect of things.

One of the girls decided she had to go pee. She pulled out a towel, wrapped it around herself and headed to the shower building about fifty or sixty feet away. After about twenty-five minutes we noticed she was still gone, so we decided to go looking for her. The three of us donned some shorts and t-shirts and headed out. Mae found Mony in the ladies room making out with some guy from a camp site three sites down from us. Apparently he saw her with just a towel around her and got up to follow her.

I confronted him. I asked what his wife would do if she found out. Of course he denied doing anything but being caught in the ladies shower room would be incriminating enough. I made a deal with him. Bring his wife over to share with me and Bobby and we'd call it even. He was horrified with that request. Bobby told him he would just go over and discuss it with his wife then, and he left. The girls and I would not let him leave for the next ten minutes. When he got back to his camp, his wife was nowhere to be found.

He came over to our campsite, knocked on our door and got the surprise of his life when his wife answered our door wearing nothing but a towel. He was pissed off at her and told her so. I quietly invited him in. When he got in and closed the door, his wife let the towel drop. All she now had on was her panties. That got him even madder. When I explained to him that he must be OK with him fooling around it wasn't good for his wife to do so, he was an asshole. That is when Mony, wearing nothing but a smile, got up and kissed his wife. His wife kissed her back. Bobby asked if they wanted to go hiking with us tomorrow. He was probably thinking with his little head and agreed to go. Even I wasn't sure what was going to happen now.

We set out bright and early, just the six of us. We had backpacks with water and snacks and a few other things we felt that we needed for the day excursion. When we had been on the trail for just about an hour, Bobby headed off the trail and told everyone to follow him. OK, why not? We had gone another fifteen or twenty minutes when we came up on a clearing and decided to take a break.

Mae had this curious look on her face. Bobby and I just smiled. After resting for a little bit, Mony pulled out the ropes and tied Mae to a fallen tree log. A few minutes later we tied Mony. Shortly later on we tied the other guy's wife, but only loose tight that we knew she could escape. Then the wife told us to tie her husband up too. Since he was the one that started all this with them involved, she didn't think he should be the one that enjoyed everything. He somewhat half-heartedly agreed and the bonds were set.

Seeing that her husband was now tied sufficiently enough that he could not get loose, she let herself loose from her bonds and started stripping. When she was down to nothing but a smile, she sauntered over to him, put her pussy in his face and told him to lick her cunt. By now Mae and Mony had also gotten themselves loose. By the time they were out of their clothes, Bobby and I started stripping too. I still was not real sure what was going to happen, but I think the girls must have had a good talk about this. Once the husband got his love tool erect, all three girls moved away from him and came to Bobby and me.

Between the five of us there was nothing we didn't do, except maybe Bobby and I doing each other anyway. The husband was protesting as either Bobby or I or both of us or all four of us was fucking his wife. But by looking at the erection he had, his body was betraying what his mind was trying to tell him. Yeah, we rutted for at least two hours before we stopped. That is when Mae went over to the guy and stood over the top of him on the tree log and urinated on him. Mony followed and then the wife. Bobby and I didn't want to be outdone, so we pissed him too. This guy was soaked from head to toe with a mixture of girl juice, man juice and piss. Of course he was livid.

His wife went on to explain to him that if she ever suspected him of doing anything in the area of fooling around on her, this VIDEO she captured was going to go viral. The only thing it showed was five people pissing on him while he was tied up. Also, if anything in the arena of retribution on anyone of us ever happened, the VIDEO would go public. The whole time he still maintained his erection which only served to humiliate him further.

We had now spent over half a day away from camp and decided to head back. On the way back, the wifey told her husband that HE would be the butler for the five of us the rest of the weekend. This being Sunday night, most people were already headed back home leaving the campground nearly empty. All the perspiration and the pissing had the guy smelling pretty rank. The other five of us didn't really smell all that great either. We decided to eat first and then shower up before turning in. Funny thing was, when it came time to shower, she made him use the men's shower while the rest of us used the women's shower. Since it was after eleven o'clock that evening, there shouldn't be anyone else around and there was not. The five of us had a mini-orgy in the ladies shower room and he could hear it all through the brick walls because they had small holes near the ceiling. Needless to say, he probably wasn't a happy camper.

The wife even slept at our camper with us. She made him sleep in their camper. I am pretty sure he didn't sleep well at all. He came over the next morning bright and early. His wife met him at the door completely nude, only now devoid of any muff hair she used to have. She also had the four of us leave love marks, or hickeys as we used to call them, all over her body but only in places that would not show when she went to work. As you can imagine with four people working over one body with their lips there were plenty of markings on her. Bobby and I decided to have a little fun with it too though. We had taken a marker and wrote our names just about her lower lips with big hearts drawn there too. On her butt we also put our names and a small sign that read "ENTER HERE" and an arrow pointing to her rose bud. She wanted her husband to really suffer. Apparently this was not the first time she had either caught him or nearly caught him doing something he should not have been doing.

They finally left Tuesday morning, but only after she spent most of the day with the four of us Monday, frolicking. When they left he did look like a beaten man. I don't know what ever happened to them but that was not my concern. Tuesday afternoon found the four of us heading back up the trails for some more fun.

When we had gone just a little ways out, we had both girls strip and we tied their hands loosely by their sides and put a homemade collar on them and led them through the trails. Sometimes we just watched them as they went on the trail ahead of us. The ropes were tied to the back of the collars, went down their backs and through their legs. This caused some pressure on their pussy lips enough to get them stimulated pretty good every time we yanked on the leash. By the time we reached another clearing, we had the girls make love to each other. About midway through their coupling, a Park Ranger came up on us. Both Bobby and I thought we were in real trouble. He started to make some comment about the situation when the girls attacked him. What could he say when two really nice looking, naked girls are loving all over him.

The girls had this Park Ranger down to the point his shirt was off, his pants were bunched around his ankles and his dick was pointing straight up. Mae took the guy in her mouth while Mony started kissing him with one hand around the back of his head and playing with his butt with the other hand. He unloaded in short order. That didn't stop the girls from trying to get him again. Bobby and I just stood there amused as to how far these girls had come. How much further could we push their boundaries?

The Park Ranger was finally allowed to get redressed. He told us that while he definitely appreciated the episode with the girls, he just wanted to let us know that a couple of large cats had been seen in the area.