Just a Phase Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary gets more comfortable being "Mai".
1.9k words
4.38
8.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RevHale
RevHale
84 Followers

"Breakfast!" Adam called out from downstairs.

Mary blinked in confusion, then noticed the morning light peaking through her bedroom curtains. She had lost track of time again.

"Mai" had logged in around midnight, just a quick check before bed to see if there were any new notifications. She'd been spending too much time at her screen, losing days at a time. Just check her follower count, see who reposted her, send some "thx " to the boys leaving comments...

She'd lost a whole night without knowing it. Mary should probably be more concerned, but it was also the only time she got to spend with Emily. Now that her girlfriend had gone off to college, leaving Mary alone in their hometown, nights were the only time they connected.

Mary had given up trying to manage her handles online, it was just easier to be "Mai" by default. Everyone she chatted with besides Emily knew it, she'd ever started a fan server to keep track of all the cute boys and girls who kept sending her messages of support.

The server itself was a gift (from a fanboy she suspected was still in middle school) since Mai wasn't great with the nerdy computer stuff. Sure, Mary had been eyeing technical colleges and had planned to enroll in a CS program -- but Mai had made a viral video about how hard it was to "game good" and since then she'd played along with being a ditz when it came to anything more complicated than a TikTok filter...

"Hey, sleepyhead! Breakfast!" Adam's second call snapped her out of it. Damn it was getting difficult to focus after these long nights!

Mary threw on some no-longer-loose pink sweatpants and cat-eared hoodie (Emily had gotten her some Juicy branded stuff from her Amazon wishlist as a joke) and bounced downstairs. She was momentarily self-conscious about her newly sizeable tits bouncing comically, but it was just her and Adam. How could she be uncomfortable around the man who was basically her father?

"Sorry uncle Adam!" Mary said in a sing-song childish voice. She had found herself apologizing to him so often it was an inside joke now.

"No worries, sweetheart." Adam didn't even look up from the TV blasting Fox as he gave her a gentle pat on her ass. "Just figured you'd want to get started before it was lunch!"

Mary giggled in her "Mai" voice. "Hey now, that's an idea! I can make uncy Adam brunch today! Did you pick up more of those yummy milk and eggs?"

Adam grunted and nodded, gesturing to the fridge. Since Mary had started cooking for the both of them, he'd noticeably bulked up a bit. Mary still found his Dad-bod fitting, maybe even better at this weight. He wore it well, and even her mother had been a bit more flirty with him the last time she'd visited.

God, I hope mom just finally goes for it next time! Mary, thought to herself while she poured the full carton of heavy cream into the eggs. She'd be so fucking lucky to get a big white man like that...

Mary drifted a bit as she cooked, daydreaming what it would be like to have her mom just give up her stupid job across the country and settle down with her and Adam. That seemed like such an obvious win, she was honestly confused why Emily kept up the whole school thing still. Who needed all that stress?!

"Brunch for the big strong man!" Mai's faux kawaii voice cut just enough above the din of the anchor yelling about cultural Marxists taking over the schools.

Mary sat down next to him on the sofa, her padded bubble butt making her seem slightly taller than she was. The French toast must have been 3000 calories, easy, but something about the local farms just had a way of keeping her plumped perfectly. As she chowed down for what was to be the first of four meals that day, her impossibly tiny stomach rumbled with hunger. It was almost as if it couldn't keep up with the greedy fattening of her chest, thighs, and backside.

Adam's belch announced he'd finished, and he absent-mindedly passed over her plate to Mary

She sighed contentedly, thinking about how lucky was. She finally felt like she had a home, with a loving father figure and quality time.


camera off tn?? 😭😭

The chat was flooded with activity the moment she logged in, immediately followed by lots of sad faces. They always were so sad when she wasn't on video.

Back when she first made the server, the constant pings and clamoring for getting on stream were annoying and obnoxious. Every immature and entitled fanboy seemed to demand Mai's full attention.

Sure, those first few days of live streaming were stressful. She nearly just closed the server and retreated to posting on Insta, where she only had the comments and occasional DMs to worry about.

But time just seemed to blur like it often did this year, and Mary had found herself enjoying the attention. Even looking forward to it.

Besides how could she show off for Emily if she wasn't streaming?

im missing midterms 4 u mai 💔

Before, when she was uploading as Mai, each video could be reviewed and re-shot. She'd been just emulating her mother's own slightly stilted Engrish in those short clips -- god new she didn't actually have an accent. The cringe was real, and every time she'd slip from an authentic voice to stereotype she'd re-shoot.

Mai had been a curated persona back then. A character Mary built up, edited and presented in the way to get the most attention and follows. If Mai had been born in silly videos on TikTok, she'd found her voice live streaming.

just want vc!! need that sexy voice tn

The first time she actually got on voice chat was when Emily was back home for the first time since College. They had been slipping to roleplay more and more long distance, and Mary knew it was only a matter of time each night before Emily would "ask if Mai could talk" (she always could).

When Emi was finally there in person, they never even talked girlfriend-to-girlfriend. Horny and desperate, Emily had edged Mary into "Mai-mode" and kept her there for the whole weekend. It was maddening, but Mary was drunk on the evil look in Emily's eyes (and the liter of bottom shelf vodka they'd won by flirting with a DILF outside the local liquor store).

1k subs and we get noods? 😉

Sometime late into that hazy weekend, with both girls pushing each other in whispered tones as Adam slept down the hall, Emily had fingered Mai senseless and slipped on the laptop mic.

Mary was furious as soon as she'd noticed, but Mai was totally in control at that point and happily gushed her dirtiest confessions the lucky fans who happened to be online so late.

ur spray got nuked in fortBlox. dm fpr details @mai_xoxo

Since then, it had become almost dangerously easy for Mary to just to hop onto cam as Mai. Once you've cum to a thousand horny followers, it's difficult to feel awkward.

"Haaai!" Mai clicked into view. "Emi-san, like, I did okay?"

Mai leaned back from the camera to show off her latest cosplay. Emily had been insistent it was show-accurate, so the cut was impractically low and fit jaw-dropping tight.

"I did good, Emi-san?" Mai giggled at the flood of heart and eggplant emojis streaming down the text chat. She bounced up a little and clapped, making sure her cleavage slipped just enough to give the fans a little nip-slip.


The drive was an exercise in frustration for Mary. Though she'd gotten off that morning thinking about seeing her girlfriend for the first time in person in over a month, the two hours in the car with building anticipation was maddening.

Mary had even pulled over halfway there at one of those mega rest stops, unable to focus on the road. She sent some flirty, probably too-desperate sounding texts to Emily. Class be damned, she needed her girl so badly she spammed Emily with pink hearts and thirsty selfies until she finally got a short string of replies.

oh god mai

good girl

mommy is busy

cant wait to see u 🥰

It was enough for Mary, who had been holding off touching herself, but was already sweaty and wet. She quickly found a parking spot near the back of the lot, away from the families and tourists churring through the gas stations and food court. Her pants were already unbuttoned at the top -- they were cute and made her ass look amazing, but cut into the soft stomach she'd grown over the summer. With a plausibly private distance, she squeezed her hand between her legs and rubbed.

In spite of her desire and the precarious location, she found herself edging. It was a habit she hadn't intended to pick up, but all the engagement and influencer work had made it impracticable to just cum constantly whenever she'd gotten turned on. So now, sitting in this parking lot in the middle of nowhere, Mary was manically trying to push herself over the edge -- in spite of a hard instinct to ride the pleasure indefinitely.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally managed to re-mount her phone on her dashboard. With the screen auto-playing through the reaction feed to her latest TikTok, and another free hand to grope her newly-impressive breasts, she finally came.

Catching her breath, and looking around the parking lot to make sure no one had seen her, she saw a teenage boy in the distance. Old enough to be cute and on the cusp of a hottie, but young enough that he was still slouching around a picnic table, no doubt dragged around on some family car trip. While his parents were distracted by something this teen's younger sibling was excitedly communicating -- the boy was locked into eye contact with Mary -- a slack jaw and shocked expression. Mary knew if she'd been close enough to see, the boy's cock was probably pitching a tent under that table.

So she had an audience! Mary was surprisingly flattered. She'd been so worried about getting caught, she hadn't even thought about how hot it was to be appreciated like this. He had a hoddie from Emily's college, so Mary reassured herself he was probably just a young looking freshman boy.

A large semi truck, blaring it's horn to clear a path, slid between them. Mary gave the gobstruck cutie a wink and little wave as they were separated.

Flush with the climax, not to mention the ego boost from her adoring fan, she grinned and cleaned herself up using the rearview mirror.

Her hair was a bit frazzled, but nothing some product and a brushing couldn't fix. Her shorts were wet with sweat and her juices, but a flannel tied around her waist would be good enough.

Mary was surprisingly comfortable crossing the parking lot in her slightly disheveled state. Her outfit was probably a little to small and skimpy for her new weight. The heavy cream, the hearty breakfasts and delicious snacks from the local farmer's market were worth some discomfort. Almost everything was going straight to her ass, tits and thighs but a little softness was still unavoidable. She actually liked it, and didn't mind if her new curves peaked through a bit. These days, more attention always felt so, so, so good!

RevHale
RevHale
84 Followers