All Comments on 'Just a Prank'

by ThreeLeggedGals

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing I wish I was danny

anuradha901anuradha901about 1 year ago

Awesome story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this please keep going with the story or similar content.

RorurkaRorurkaabout 1 year ago

More bully futa and femboys please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“ black chastity cage with the word "Useless" ”

God feminization and chastity are so hot with Futa on Male.

PolyShifterPolyShifterabout 1 year ago

As the other comments have mentioned, it was a fun story, and has good themes. The jarring part was reading words that were incorrectly used, like just the straight up wrong word. A proof read would have done this story a lot more justice. A small but also jarring thing when reading, and getting into the story, the prostate is not 12 inches deep. It was explained that there was that "special spot" really deep inside, but then later it's referred to as the "prostate" which is very much not correct haha. When reading, these "little things" can pull you out of a otherwise fun and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot as fuck! Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will there be a part two? Will you be able to make a similar scene to where his mom walked in? That humiliation was really hot and captured perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, hope you've recovered after the accident.

Then, part 3 of Fresh Meat had some problems, but it wasn't at all bad. You don't need to make excuses for it.

Now to this story. You opted for a simple, almost classic "boy meets dominant futa in college" set-up, but it was well fleshed-out and proved an exciting read. I especially liked the little details. Like him noticing her breasts and pierced nipples and immediately having horny thoughts — that establishes him as a normal horny boy who wants to top, which makes his submission and humiliation better. The scene with his mother walking in, "betraying" him by giving her blessing and the quick rimming was very hot all around. And finally, him still yearning for freedom months in, is actually a cherry on the cake which I found hotter than if he had been broken. Since that's both a subversion of the classic college story and an implication that his domination is an ongoing process. All the sex scenes were great. People already mentioned the prostate thing (it's actually quite close to the "exit"). The remedy for such things, if you want to have a character feel in a specific way, is just to not mention actual anatomy and adapt it to be a little more realistic if you do.

Really enjoyed this classic type of story. Already looking forward to what you'll write next. You're a new writer, so I'm wondering what the spectrum of your preferences are. (Hoping for more reluctant futa on futa in the next one though — that's a rare fetish).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome. Now she should fuck the mom and make him watch

Jack_King_GoffJack_King_Goffabout 1 year ago

Super great stuff, really hot! I wish there was more to the sex. But I think it’s super good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is amazing, kinda want a sequel with Valerie mom going to town on Danny too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was really nice up until you had the main characters mother witnessing her child begging for help to escape a rapist only for the mother to, for some derranged reason, side with the rapist.

Iunno, snapped me out of the story. I can get non-con kinks but including a characters mother like that is something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tbh, I find the story and the dirty talk to be really hot, but you’ve successfully broke my immersion and made me feel bad for Danny. His mom showing no remorse at all or any kind of compassion is just kinda cruel. I personally think this story would be much better if Mom had stayed to encourage Danny to admit that he likes it and wants more. That all of his frat image is just a front and isn’t the real him.

Also would’ve made the ending seem less cruel if Danny seemed to secretly be willing to do all of these things, all while acting like he didn’t want it on the outside. Could’ve even had Valerie offer to let him go, only for him to act like a Tsundere and admit that he wants to stay. If you ever did a sequel, I think that could be a hot direction to go in, with Valerie admitting that she actually likes him and him admitting that his ambitions in life were mainly just to please his family.

Just my personal thoughts. Still a well-written story, regardless.

NotmanenoughNotmanenoughabout 1 year ago

wow, i trully enjoy your stories dud.

i like how the Futas allwayse end up seducing the protagonist while fucking them silly.

i do like your story telling it's not just smut.

do you plan to only use characters that are femdoys or do you plan to use others type of characters in the future?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur12 months ago

Very well written story the sexual content is very hot and the mothers betrayal makes you feel bad for Danny as she may have thought she was doing the right thing but she was betraying her son I was surprised that after Danny realized that Valerie wasn't going to let him go that the strong family emotional strength hasn't shown up

If was Danny I'd get a copy of the pictures and release them with pictures of his mum and Valerie to all my friends and family with the caption my mother soled me into sexual slavery for pulling a prank then I'd run away from Valerie

His testosterone powered father and brothers may disown him but they'd probably disown their wife and mother as well and the public scrutiny Valerie and his mother get wouldn't be nice

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

SO HOT. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wrong category.

This belongs in non-consent.

Alucard001Alucard00110 months ago

amazing story as always! I could see a sequel where Valerie's mother gets involved in this with dannys mother (and maybe him), maybe in front of him as part of Valerie's plans to break him and as a thank you to his mother, some good family bonding !

NotmanenoughNotmanenough9 months ago

Wow, you write storries that feed into a lot of my fantasies.

i like the set up before going to the meat of it.

thanks for you work dud.

do you have a patreon so i could help out a bit?

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4u7 months ago

Keep up the great work.

Pethair63Pethair635 months ago

Excellent 👍😛

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreeLeggedGals@ThreeLeggedGals
A Futanari connoisseur who loves writing about them dominating thicc girly men, women, and sometimes each other. I've just opened a twitter and free Patreon where I'll be posting my future works. Links below. https://twitter.com/GalsLeggedGals patreon.com/ThreeLeggedGals T...