Just a Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny noticed how his mom's face had gotten a bit flushed and began to fidget in her seat. If he didn't know any better; he'd say that his own mom was somewhat turned on. He decided not to think about it too much and just continue the conversation.

"Was she nice to you at least?"

"Ehhh! Ashley had her moments but she was more of a "I'm in charge and do what I say" kind of person. So I guess she was nice sometimes but she definitely was a...a...C'mon Danny help your mother out? What's the word I'm looking for?"

"A bully?"

"She sure was. Mmmm, she took what she wanted, when she wanted. She'd stuff me full with her...Uh! S-Sorry Danny I was thinking about..Uh...Nevermind! That's not the word I was looking for."

"Ooookay? So she was....a bitch?"

"Sometimes."

'But I was definitely hers!'

"I dunno then. Was she a dick?

"Yessss, that's it. She was a dick. A very big dick. "

"Mom, are you sure Ashely was your friend? She sounds like someone who had problems and was ready to explode at any point."

"Oooh, don't even get me started on the explosions. They were always big and kind of thick too."

By this point Danny knew there was something going on and that his mom was reminiscing about something entirely different from the conversation they were having. He decided to excuse himself and kissed her on the forehead before leaving. Luckily for his mom Danny had left right on time since the moment she stood up the soft gray fabric of the chair beneath her now had a dark moist spot.

She walked to the window and noticed Danny was bent over picking up his keys off the ground. She couldn't help but marvel at the large round butt in front of her and how it was attached to her son.

"That boy's ass looks even juicier than mine when I was younger. Gosh, I'm such a bad mother for imagining my own son on the receiving end of a futa cock. It would be such a waste for such a big and perfect butt like Danny's to not get fucked by one. What am I saying? It'll happen soon enough. With an ass like that I doubt they'll be able to stay away from him."

She watched as Danny got in his car and began driving down the street to start his drive back to campus.

As Danny was driving he thought about what his mom had said and how she wanted him to do his own thing. The words clung to him because a part of him agreed. He didn't get the building named after the family because he wanted to or because it made him happy. He did it because he felt it was the only way for him to get approval from his father who saw him as a second rate son in comparison to his brothers.

He wondered about everything as he drove, the music was off with the only sound being the engine of the car and wind from the cracked windows. In his idle thoughts one person kept coming to mind.

VALERIE!

It was her first day at the university and he publicly embarrassed her in a way that, if he was being honest, should have resulted in his expulsion from the school. She was hot and seemed really nice too but also had that fire to not take shit from anyone. He thought about her threats and how he deserved everything that was coming his way. He pulled into the driveway of the fraternity house and made up his mind.

'I'll apologize and try to make peace with her. It was just a prank for some quick laughs. I doubt she's still as mad as before but if she still wants payback then I guess it's only fair I give it to her. Who knows, maybe we can be good friends afterwards.'

He walked inside the house only to notice its loud music and the constant bickering between brothers was gone. The house was more silent than a cemetery at midnight and cleaner than a plate at a 3 Michelin starred restaurant. Something was up and he needed answers. He called Chad and got no response with the phone going straight to voicemail. He didn't want to but Danny needed to know what was going on so he reluctantly called Zeke who answered on the first ring.

"Yooooo! What's up Danny boy?

"Where the fuck is everyone?"

"Bro did you forget our annual trip to the ski lodge is today."

Danny rolled his eyes and let his head fall back against the wall. He was so busy with the prank contest and the new dorm building that he forgot all about the trip.

"Fuck! I forgot Zeke. There any rooms left?"

"Nahhhhh bro! You know how it is. We're gonna chill here for spring break so we booked the rooms way in advance."

"Yeah, I figured."

"Sorry bro but you'll be running solo on campus until we get back."

"Well it's not all bad. I got the house to myself so I can throw a......"

"Uhhh, about that. Chad said someone from the school's ethics committee is coming to inspect the house to make sure we've been following all the rules and shit. He said no one should be in the house until he gets back."

"Wait a minute. No one, as in me too."

"Yup! Sorry bro but those were the orders from up top!"

"Ugh, of fucking course. Fine, I'll crash in my old dorm room."

Danny hung up and grabbed only the essential stuff he needed. He took his laptop, his phone, chargers for both, and some clothes. His old dorm room was around the block on the strip with all the other housing units so the walk was relatively short. Once inside he took the elevator door to the top floor and when the door opened he saw the chaos that came with a coed dorm building. Guy's mingling with girls in the middle of the hallway like they were still in highschool, the smell of cheap booze and weed coming out of some of the rooms, and his least favorite, the dismissive looks that came from his female neighbors.

He sighed before walking through the hallway, beginning his navigation through the crowd of people. It had been almost a year since he last slept in his room so it wasn't a shock for him to see only new faces when it came to his neighbors. He made it to the last door on the right and swiped his ID card to open the door. Just as he was about to walk in, the door behind him opened.

"Well, well, well! When did a hottie like you move in here? I'd definitely remember an ass like that. Want some help with your bags?"

Danny turned around ready to go off on the girl behind him for thinking he was a woman like her, let alone an easy one.

"First of all I'm a guy not a.....Oh shit."

The two of them looked at each other for a moment causing time to feel like it had come to a stop. Of the people to run into and to be mistaken for a girl by, it had to be the one person who also wanted to tear his head off.

"Uh...H-Hi Valerie."

"Y-You?"

Danny hadn't seen Valerie since the day of the prank. From what he could find out she apparently switched to a later class. He could see the smile on her face quickly begin to fade and the rage from that day began to form on her face again. When they first met he was sitting down and she was leaning over the table but now that the two of them were standing in front of each other the physical differences were far more apparent. He already knew she was taller than him but now that she was wearing baggy pajama pants and a sleeveless shirt he could see far more of her body. Just as he suspected Valerie was in great shape. She wasn't riddled with huge muscles like Zeke but her arms looked toned enough for him to know she worked out consistently. Which also meant that if the payback she had in mind involved her heavy looking fist meeting his face, Danny was positive there would be absolutely nothing he could do to stop her.

He was about to say something when he noticed something else about her. Something that made his mouth start to water and make his dick start to stiffen. He noticed Valerie wasn't wearing a bra and because of that he was able to see the bar piercings going through her nipples. Her huge tits were already serving as eye candy but now that he knew her nipples were pierced he found himself just staring at the huge rack in front of him.

'Oh man! She was already hot before but she's even got her nipples pierced. I bet her tits would feel great around my dick!'

He kept staring for a couple more seconds before Valerie angrily palmed his face breaking him out of his boob induced trance. She pushed him into his room with her quickly following him inside and locked the door. Before Danny could even react she rushed him and hoisted him up off his feet by the collar of his shirt, pinning him against the wall.

"Hi Valerie? Is that what you have to say after what you did? I never did anything to you but you...you humiliated me in front of everyone. Now when I walk around campus I hear people laughing at me. Calling me "Paint girl" and other stupid names. It's all your fault! I...I told you I'd get you back and make you regret ever messing with me. You covered me in pink paint so how about I cover you in some purple bruises."

She bawled her fist in front of his face and cocked her arm back ready to land a full power blow straight to his face. Danny knew fighting back was impossible with the difference in strength, let alone size, so he went with the only option he had left.

"Wait, WAIT! I'M SORRY. I'M SO FUCKING SORRY VALERIE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU! JUST DON'T BEAT ME UP!"

Valerie's fist stopped just shy of breaking Danny's nose. She looked at how his face was scrunched up with a terrified look trying to ready himself for the blow. She was closer to him now and had calmed down enough to begin giving him a closer inspection. His face was gorgeous. Plenty of guys had told her she was the hottest girl on campus but even she had to admit that Danny was a very close second if not her equal. She scanned his flawless face, her eyes locking in on his big soft looking lips. He had a lot of potential but she needed to see if the goods from before were really what she saw and not her horny mind playing tricks on her.

She let him go and Danny fell on the floor breathing hard with relief at the fact he narrowly avoided the beating of a lifetime. He watched as Valerie turned around, his eyes now glued to her voluptuous rear. She sat down on the couch facing him with a cold and stern look on her face.

"Get up."

He slowly got to his feet and began walking to her until they were in front of each other again. He could see her scanning him from head to toe like his frat brothers did when eyeing a pretty girl. It made him uncomfortable but she had all the power at the moment so he knew it was best to hold his tongue and not say anything.

Valerie then gave him a small grin before looking Danny in the eyes and giving him his next command.

"Strip! All of it!"

"W-What?"

"If I have to repeat myself I swear I'll use your face as my punching bag."

"Okay! Okay! Just..."

With shaky hands he began removing his clothes, starting with his shirt, making his way down. It didn't take long before he was only in his boxer briefs and Valerie stared at him with an impatient look. He swallowed what felt like a golf ball down his throat before he slowly stepped out of his briefs. He covered his dick with both hands while staring at the floor with a face now flushed red with embarrassment.

"Move your hands."

"P-Please Valerie, t-this is..."

"Last chance. Move. Your. Hands. Now!"

Danny was ready to stand strong and defy her but then the image of her punching him straight in the face came to mind. He didn't want to get beat up, especially not by a girl. That would be an embarrassment he'd never be allowed to live down. He reluctantly obeyed Valerie and moved his hands to his sides leaving his package bare for her to see. Valerie looked at it for a moment and tried to hold her laughter in before laughing right in Danny's face.

"P-P-PFT, HA, HA! I....I Can't believe you call yourself a guy with a dick that small. What is that 2...3 inches at best? Dude even your balls are tiny. They look like tiny marbles. I bet you cum like 4 drops. HA HA!"

"F-Fuck you!"

"By the way you were staring at my tits and my ass earlier I bet you wish you could."

"W-What? No I....I wasn't...I was just...W-Whatever, are we done, now? We're even right?"

"Even? You embarrassed me in public in front of our entire class. Not to mention that paint bomb ruined my hoodie. It was a gift from....from my best friend before she.....Y'know!"

Danny cursed himself. Things had gone from bad to worse. The public humiliation was already bad enough but now he was responsible for ruining a memento Valerie's best friend had given her before she passed away.

"I...I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't. Douchebags like you never even think about the damage your stupid pranks do but don't worry I'll fix that. I'll fix you. People often mistake you for a girl, right?."

"Y-Yeah so?"

"So, I'll put you in touch with the more feminine side of things. I bet you'll look hot!"

"What...What do you mean by that?"

"Shut up and turn around."

He obeyed her without question this time and turned around.

"God damn! You've got one hell of an ass, Danny. There's a couple girls walking around campus with fake butts they got from Miami but you....you're all natural. It's big, round, has good definition, and by the way it jiggles with minimum effort, I know it's soft too. You may be severely lacking in the dick department but you're certainly in a league of your own when it comes to your ass. Yeah, I know...Exactly...how to make things even."

Danny could feel Valerie staring at him with laser-like focus. Whatever she had planned on doing to even the score, Danny knew it would mean trouble for him. Before he could finish going through his thoughts Valerie landed a hard smack on his butt causing him to yelp. His face turned bright red not from the fact that a girl slapped his ass like he was a stripper but because the voice he made sounded so slutty.

He heard Valery stand up behind him and he soon heard the sound of clothes being moved.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Fuck! Nothing, just adjusting...my clothes..to make...Ahhh. Much better. Was starting to get tight. Anyway, you can turn around now."

He turned around and looked at Valerie trying to see what exactly changed about her. The only difference he could notice was that one thigh looked thicker than the other now. Whatever it was it didn't matter, Danny just wanted this nightmare to end.

"What now?"

"Now, you'll do whatever I tell you for all of spring break."

"WHAT? But that's...that's a whole week!"

"If you don't then these will get leaked."

Danny felt like someone had just placed him at gunpoint. In front of his face was Valerie's phone and on it was a naked picture of himself that she had taken. He was so busy trying to get out of the embarrassing situation he was in that he didn't even notice Valerie was taking pictures.

She had him. There was no way in hell Danny was going to let those pictures leak even if it meant doing whatever Valerie wanted.

"Fine, you...you win!"

"I know. Here's how things are gonna go. Everyone will be gone by tonight since they're all going away for break. When that happens you'll come to my room where I'll...open you up...to a new side of things."

She gave Danny's butt a playful slap before leaving. Valerie loved how soft his ass was and the fact that he was a man would make tonight that much hotter. She got in her room and began rubbing the bulge that was running down her thigh. She closed her eyes and let her imagination run wild as she put her hand in her pajamas to stroke herself.

"God that ass was amazing. I didn't even know that guys could get a butt like that. Danny doesn't seem like the type to experiment so that means I'll be the first in that big spanish booty. I'm so excited. I'm gonna fuck a guy for the first time and he's got an ass to die for. By the end of spring break he'll be mine and I'll never need to fap again."

- Chapter 3: A Special Kind of Woman

It had been 3 hours since Valerie gave Danny her ultimatum and time was running out. He had already made up his mind to do whatever she wanted but as the moment of truth got closer he began to get cold feet. Suddenly there was a knock on his door. He knew it wasn't Valerie because all she had to do was wait for him, so it had to be someone else. Danny opened the door and was greeted by Susan. She was the RA in charge of their floor. Judging by the casual clothes she was wearing along with the suitcase in her hand, she was about to leave for break too.

"Hey, Danny! Just taking a head count of everyone staying in their dorms for the break. It looks like it'll be just you and Valerie. Try to keep each other company. I heard some asshole embarrassed her on her first day doing some stupid prank. She is really nice and I think you guys could be good friends. Anyway I don't wanna keep you. See you in a week, Danny!"

Danny watched as Susan eagerly walked to the elevator and got inside. Once the doors closed, Danny knew what time it was. He stepped into the hallway and closed his door behind him. Valerie's room was just across the hall, no more than 4 steps were needed to get to her door. Yet to Danny it felt like a mile long journey. Every step he took felt like he was marching himself to his own demise. He was so nervous that he could practically hear his own blood coursing through his body. After what felt like an eternity Valerie's door was finally right in front of him. He felt his hands becoming clammy and they shook so much that he needed to give himself a pep talk in order to go any further.

'You....You can do this. Y-You're Danny Strong. You left a legacy here at this school. Everyone knows your family so you can't afford to be weak. She's....She's just one girl. A really big...and scary...girl who's also really fucking hot. Ugh! That's not important right now! Y-You can do this. Go in there and get it over with. A week will go by before I know it."

He quickly knocked on the door before his momentary confidence faded. There was no response which made Danny think she had fallen asleep. He was in the middle of releasing a sigh of relief when he heard Valerie's voice.

"It's open Danny! Come on in!"

With a shakier hand than before he turned the handle and entered the lion's den that was Valerie's room. The inside of the room was different from what he expected. Everything was black or a neutral gray just like the clothes the room's owner liked to wear but there was also a homey feeling to it. As he walked further into the room the first thing he noticed was that the kitchen light was on. On the counter was an empty glass which looked like it had water in it but what caught his eye was the container of pills next to it. He looked around to make sure Valerie wasn't nearby before picking up the container to read it.

"F-Bomb! For the insatiable Futas that like to drill into their partner for hours! Turn your pleasure pole into a diamond spear that can open even the tightest of holes. End every round with a larger and thicker explosive finish. Effects last 4 hours per pill. Recommended maximum dosage is 2 pills per day for the safety of the partner. Warning: Users will need constant release for the entire duration of effects or risk severe backup."

"Didn't your mom tell you not to touch other people's stuff."

He quickly turned around and saw Valerie standing behind him in all her terrifying glory. She still had the same outfit on from before but there was something different about her now. Danny couldn't quite put his finger on it but Valerie seemed almost as if she was horny. Her face was slightly flushed, just enough for the subtle redness to show through her black makeup. Her breathing was a bit harder than normal and for some unknown reason she kept crossing her legs. Danny figured whatever she was doing before he came inside was none of his business and decided to get straight into things.

"S-Sorry. It ...uh...just caught my eye. So...why am I here?"