Just a Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll see. Let's go to my room. After you."

She stepped aside and let him pass. She watched as Danny began walking to her room completely unaware of the fact that he'd never leave it the same way again. Her eyes zeroed in on his plump backside jiggling with every step. His basketball shorts clung to his curvy figure which made his butt pop even more. It served as eye candy for Valerie and she struggled to keep the growing log between her legs from getting any harder than it already was.

'God it looks fucking amazing. I can't wait to get in his ass but I might have overdone it. It's my first time taking F-Bombs and I didn't expect them to work this fast or be this strong. I was supposed to take only 1 pill but I was so excited that I took 3. I'm only half hard but it feels like a steel pipe is between my legs and my balls.....Oh fuck my balls! They're so full that they feel heavy and they're aching non stop because they're still making more cum. I don't think I've ever needed to cum so badly in my entire life. I just have to hold out for 15...no 10 more minutes and then I'll get the release I need.'

Once in Valerie's room she locked the door behind her and put the key on top of the door frame out of Danny's reach. It was time for her to get Danny ready for the role he'd be in for the rest of the foreseeable future.

"Danny! Strip...all of it, like last time!"

He knew he didn't have a choice and began undressing himself. In truth he had somewhat expected this and it was the reason why he came dressed in only a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. After a couple embarrassing minutes of stripping in front of Valerie, Danny stood there in nothing but his birthday suit.

He wondered what was next and figured this would be the extent of his punishment but Valerie was far from done with him. She picked up all his clothes and without any care tossed them out the window.

"Hey, those were my....."

"Shut up! I've got some stuff for you to put on."

Danny watched as Valerie walked to her closet and came back with a shopping bag.

"I went out and bought these for you right after our little talk earlier. I got them from a secret shop I know. You probably wear a size small so I bought an extra small just so everything fits you nice and tight."

She walked over to Danny and emptied the bag on the bed in front of him. His eyes went wide with the realization of what Valerie had planned for him. One the bed was a pair of thigh high black socks, a frilly black thong, a slutty school girl skirt, and a black long sleeve crop top with "Futa Property" written in bright pink that had what looked like white goo splattered on the letters.

Danny looked at Valerie with a pleading look but was meat with only a wide grin on her face. She crossed her arms and began tapping her foot waiting for him to put on the clothes. Danny was growing more reluctant by the second until he took a step back from the bed causing Valerie to cock an eyebrow in confusion.

"Huh? I guess I can send these pictures to all of your friends then."

Danny watched in horror as Valerie attached the pictures of his naked body in a text and was about to hit the send button.

"NO! WAIT, WAIT! I'LL PUT IT ON! PLEASE...JUST...DON'T SEND IT! PLEASE!!"

"You have 1 minute!"

Danny began throwing on the girly clothes in front of him as if he was late for his own wedding. He had practically everything on within 40 seconds leaving only the frilly black thong. He held it in his hands and swallowed hard before bending down to step into them. The soft material was about half way up his thighs when Valerie stopped him.

"Wait! I almost forgot the jewelry."

"J-Jewelry?"

"Yup. Every girl needs some and I got the perfect one for you. Close your eyes and hold out your hand."

Danny brought his shaky hands out in front of him and closed his eyes. He expected the most girly piece of jewelry he could think of but nothing prepared him for what Valerie dropped in his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at what she had given him. In his small hands was a small black chastity cage with the word "Useless" running down the middle.

"V-Valerie, please! T-This..This is too much."

"Put it on or I'll send the pictures with the added bonus of you in that slutty outfit."

"Y-You didn't. I...I don't believe you."

She held her phone out for him to see and sure enough there they were. Not 1 or 2 but rather a small album of over 20 pictures of him in his current girly get up. He bawled his fist in frustration knowing he once again had no choice. He slowly brought the cage to his penis and began the soul crushing process of squeezing his small dick into the even smaller cage. When it was done his man hood was compressed to no more than stub over his small balls that were jutting out the bottom of the cage.

He pulled the thong up the rest of the way, blushing as the soft fabric wedged itself between his buttcheeks. Danny couldn't believe he allowed himself to be feminized like this, not to mention the added insult of having his dick locked up. He looked at Valerie with angry eyes and she returned his gaze with a smile before licking her lips.

"You look so fucking hot, Danny! I knew the clothes would....Ugh! Ugh fuck!"

"A-Are you okay?"

The sight of Danny in his new slutty outfit had sent Valerie's balls into overdrive. They were already full before but she could now literally feel them swelling. The constant aching was driving her mad and the urge to pounce on him was growing. She looked at Danny who's girly face was staring at her and Valerie's eyes zeroed in on his plump lips causing her balls to ache even more.

She couldn't take it anymore. Valerie had reached the end of her rope when it came to suppressing her erection. Her cock truly felt like it was made of diamond and it throbbed nonstop in excitement. She pushed Danny on to the bed and quickly pounced on him. Before he could even react she was kissing his neck and playing with his balls. She continued to caress his tiny testicles until her own grew impatient and her cock began to leak precum. Valerie stifled a groan as she could literally feel her balls getting heavier from the build up of cum. She brought her playfulness to a stop and grabbed Danny's cheeks forcing him to pucker his lips and look at her.

"Danny! I can't wait anymore. I wanna fuck you. I wanna fuck you so bad. You'd like that right?"

All of his embarrassment and rational thinking were thrown out the window as he eagerly nodded yes. Valerie dove in and began violently making out with Danny. He was so overwhelmed by Valerie's tongue assaulting his own that he didn't process the massive and throbbing pipe digging into him. She broke the kiss and studied Danny's face, smiling at the lust filled haze he was already in.

It was time.

"Close your eyes, Danny. If you peek this ends right here."

He shut his eyes tighter than the Greek warriors of mythology that had battled Medusa. He felt Valerie shuffle forwards until she was sitting on his chest and could hear her removing her clothes.

"Open your mouth Danny, and stick your tongue out like a good slut."

He didn't care that he was currently feminized in girly clothes or that he was being treated like the campus slut. As long as he got to fuck Valerie everything else was irrelevant. He opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out just as she wanted and heard the snap shot of a photo being taken. He was about to ask what she was doing when it hit him. Literally.

Something big was on his face. It was hard, hot, and throbbing. He prayed like never before that it wasn't what he thought it was. Valerie bit her lip as she watched Danny's face begin to show signs of panic all over it before finally letting him see it.

"Open your eyes Danny. I know you want to."

He slowly opened his eyes only to verify his worst nightmare had come true. On his face was a massive pale cock with a fat head perfectly suited for stretching holes open. He went cross eyed looking at it and he gave Valerie a pleading look as he felt it throb on his face.

"V-Valerie...I....I don't want this. Please, I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Okay!"

She got off his chest and laid next to him with her massive cock dribbling precum on the side of his stomach. Danny quickly got up and made a beeline for the door. He was about to grab the handle when Valerie gave him one last ultimatum.

"I won't force Danny but if you decide to leave I'll send these sexy pics of you to all your frat brothers. I gotta say this is by far my favorite pose"

He froze dead in his tracks. He turned around and saw Valerie hold the phone in her hand, showing him the picture in question. Danny almost fainted just looking at it. It was the photo that Valerie took when he had his eyes closed. Hovering right above his open mouth was her cock.

Just by looking at his face she knew Danny's choice but decided to really drive home the fact that this was happening. She swiped over, showing him the next photo. It was the same pose as before with the key difference being that she hovered her large and very full balls just over his tongue. Danny looked at the picture and then the enormous phallus in front of him. It was massive. The thickness alone was slightly bigger than his wrist and the length was bigger than his forearm. He continued to stare at the beast in front of him only breaking out of his trance when Valerie waved her cock at him.

"I'm waiting, Danny. What's it going to be? My cock or the photos?"

This was a defeat unlike anything he'd ever experienced. Valerie had total control over him and Danny knew that even though she gave him a choice, there really wasn't one. He looked at her victorious smile and how she slowly stroked the monster between her legs before opening his quivering lips to give the answer they both knew he'd pick.

"Y-Your cock."

"Good choice. I'm honestly surprised you fell for the same trap 3 times. Clearly you're not the brains of the family. No, you got blessed with something far....juicer! Now, say that you want it."

"I...I want your cock."

"Louder, slut!"

"I WANT YOUR COCK, VALERIE!"

"Good! Now get over here and use those big lips for what they were meant for."

As he slowly walked to the bed on shaky legs Danny couldn't help but wonder how he ended up in this situation. He kept asking himself if the legacy his father so desperately chased after and the approval from his family that he wanted was worth what was about to happen. Danny found himself laying on his stomach between Valerie's legs. Being this close and looking at it from the front it looked absolutely terrifying. Even the girls in porn that he watched couldn't take something this big and it made one singular thought echo in his head.

'Oh god, s-she's gonna make me suck her cock. That monster is going in my mouth.'

Valerie looked at Danny beneath her cock and couldn't wait a second longer. She grabbed a fistful of his hair with one hand and lined the head of her cock with his mouth with the other. She slapped her cock against his big soft lips, glossing them with her precum. She smiled at how his lips were quivering and licked her lips before giving him his next command.

"Start sucking, slut!"

- Chapter 4: Oral & a Surprise Visit

Danny felt the fat cock head throb against his lips. It was clear to him that Valerie was beyond excited for him to open his mouth. In fact she was so excited that when Danny quickly glanced at her large and very full balls he could actually see them pulsing. He knew he didn't have a choice. His only 2 options were to either suck a massive cock that was attached to the hottest girl on campus or leave, only to have the pictures leaked resulting in the immediate death of his social life.

Danny had already decided to go with option 1 and looked at the cock in front of him one last time.

'Oh god! That's....That's a long way down b-but I have no choice. Let's just get this over with.'

He fought his way through the fear and overwhelming amount of anxiety he was feeling and began to open his mouth. Valerie watched closely as Danny's big lips began to part and he stuck his tongue out to open his mouth as wide as possible. He gave the head of Valerie's cock an exploratory lick thinking it would taste disgusting but was surprised to find the precum dripping from her slit was quite sweet. He went to give it another lick so he could get another taste of her precum but Valerie was done waiting. The 3 F-Bombs she had taken had caught up to her.

Danny watched as Valery's already hard cock became harder than steel and began to leak precum like loose faucet. What truly terrified him was the fact that it looked like Valerie's cock had gotten slightly thicker too. He took his eyes off the huge cock in front of him and looked at Valerie only to see her giving him a terrifying look. Danny could tell that Valerie had lost all self control and that patience was something she no longer had. He felt the hand that was in his hair tighten its grip and Danny began to try to get her to calm because he knew what was coming.

"W-Wait....V-Valerie, I'll do it. I'm gonna start right...NO,NO, NO! WAIT! MMMPPPHHH!!"

Before Danny could finish his pleas Valerie had yanked his head down. With his mouth open from trying to calm her down, her fat cock head squeezed its way into his mouth..

"Mmmmm! Yesss, your mouth already feels great. Now, time for you to be a good slut and get my big girl all nice and wet."

The fat head of Valerie's cock completely filled Danny's mouth and his taste buds soon became familiar with the taste of her cock. He found the taste to be rather good but he didn't have time to savor it. He felt Valerie using his hair to bob his head up and down her cock with each decent giving him a bit more cock. He was making steady progress with the only difficulty so far being that he was still struggling to accept that there was a huge cock in his mouth. Things proceeded the same way for a few minutes until Danny tensed up in fear from a realization. He was only about a quarter of the way down her cock and now felt it knocking at the entrance of his throat.

'Oh god, there's so much left. S-She wouldn't....right?'

He looked at Valerie whose excitement seemed to skyrocketed at the fact she'd reached his throat. She adjusted her seating position so she could thrust upwards better and bit her while maintaining eye contact with Danny. His eyes began to get misty knowing that what was about to happen wasn't going to be gentle. Danny knew a seasoned pornstar would have to train extensively before attempting anything with a cock as big as Valerie's but he would have no such luxury.

Valerie began to pull Danny's head down towards the base of her cock with more strength than before. Danny felt the head of her cock bump against the opening of his throat a couple of times until the most recent one where it happened. Valerie stopped for a moment and grabbed Danny's head with both hands before resuming but this time when he felt her reach his throat she didn't stop.

He had tears running down his face as he felt something huge try to slide down his throat. The pressure was building up and something had to give soon. Unfortunately for Danny the entrance to his throat was what lost the battle. His eyes shoot wide open as the fat head followed by the equally thick shaft of Valerie's cock began to slowly sink down his throat.

"HHHHRRRGGGGHHHHH!"

"Oooooh, that's.....that's so good. K-Keep that throat open for me, Danny. I've got more cock to feed you."

With the entrance to his throat now breached his own ears began to hear a sound that was commonplace back at the frat house but one that never in a million years would have thought he'd be making.

*GLUH*GLUH*GLUH*

Valerie was using Danny's head like a flesh light, bouncing it up and down her cock. She was beginning to thrust her hips up which resulted in even more of her huge cock sliding down Danny's throat. There was saliva and precum running down his chin as the sloppy blowjob continued to get rougher.

"Oooh fuck, yesss! God I needed this. I've been so busy between classes and work that I didn't have any time to take care of my girls. It's been a couple days since I got any release but you're here, Danny. You're gonna change that!"

With tear filled eyes he managed to look at Valery only to be met with her hungry and predatory gaze.

"Just keep looking at me, slut! I'll do all the work!"

And with that it started.

With her cock still lodged in Danny's throat Valerie rolled over. She was now straddling his chest and Danny grew fearful as to what she had planned. His fears soon became justified as Valerie grabbed his head again with both hands to keep it still and began to fuck his face.

*GLUH*GLUH*GLUH*GLUH*

"Yes, yesssss! You're taking my cock better than any girl has. C'mon you....you can take more....let me just...."

*GLUH*GLUH*GLUH*

"HHRRGHHH!!"

"Tch! Got to push...a bit....harder!"

"HHHHRRRGGGGHHHHH!! "

"OoOoOohhh Fffuugghhh! You got more than half of it down, Danny! I could cum just from this!"

She knew Danny swallowing her entire cock would be impossible on his first try but she was still more than satisfied with what he had taken. He had already set a new record by managing to take about 9 inches of her cock in his throat where the previous record was 8 inches in a stripper's pussy. The rest would soon get enveloped in a tighter and even more pleasure inducing hole. But, at the moment she was thoroughly enjoying Danny's throat. Especially the sight of her cock getting pumped into his big lips while his gorgeous girly face looked at her.

On the other side of things Danny was struggling. The large and thick invader currently in his throat was doing some heavy remodeling. He could feel everything, from the veins on Valery's cock, to how it throbbed a couple times before gushing a fresh batch of precum. Valerie's cock was fully erect and so hard Danny questioned if it was truly human flesh stretching his throat. He couldn't see it but Danny knew Valerie's cock was bulging his neck as it slid down his throat.

*GLUH*GLUH*GLUH*

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmm, your sucking it so fucking good and it's only your first time! With some more practice I bet you could throat my whole cock!"

Danny wasn't registering a single thing Valerie said. His senses had dulled from the lack of oxygen and his body began to feel heavy. Darkness soon began to incircle his vision until there was nothing but black. The last thing he felt was the cock in his throat began to throb rapidly before he passed out.

(5 Minutes Earlier)

"That boy never picks up when I call him but always answers when those idiots from his fraternity call."

Danny's mom had come on campus looking for him. She had called multiple times earlier trying to ask if she could borrow his car but he never picked up. She drove to the frat house and saw his car in the driveway but quickly realized no one was home. She walked over to the dorm strip trying to remember which building was his.

"Ugh! He hasn't slept in his dorm in so long. Which one was it again?"

She called his phone for the 6th time hoping that he'd pick up. The phone rang and she grew annoyed that he wasn't answering when out of the blue, she heard it. She'd recognise his childish Megaman ringtone anywhere and followed the sound. She walked around the corner and saw a bunch of clothes on the floor. She reached into the pockets of the basketball shorts and found his phone with the screen now cracked. Danny's mom was confused as to why her son's phone and presumably clothes were out in the middle of the pathway.

She looked up and saw a window at the top floor open. She surmised that it fell from there and walked inside the building. The security guard at the counter asked for her ID and when he told her she was on her son's visiting list, she knew she was in the right building. He told her his room was on the top floor at the end of the hall to her right and let her pass.