Just a regular Pt. 01

Story Info
Mum. Mum takes son and daughter on vacation.
7.8k words
4.72
50k
82
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
242 Followers

All characters are 18+

Just a regular mum.

I'm just an ordinary single mum, I was in my early forties, divorced, and have two kids. My daughter was twenty one and had just finished university, and my son was just eighteen, and waiting for his college results to determine which university he could attend.

As we all had some free time I suggested that we might like to get a late deal on a holiday and get away together somewhere. Both the kids looked kind of sceptical at that, and at their ages it was obvious why, so I told them both that we were all adults and if either or both of them came on holiday and got 'fixed up' then I would be ok with that. I said that I expected the same consideration from them. We agreed to give it a go, and I agreed to look for the holiday deal.

It really didn't take very long, and I could hardly believe what I found. There was a deal available to a Greek island, the same Greek island that I went to with my then boyfriend, later my husband, the first time I ever went on holiday without my parents. The deal was even to the same hotel!

I was in two minds at first, there would be memories, I was now divorced, it had been amicable, we were still friends, we even had a drink together now and again, but still, that particular holiday held a lot of memories for me. I talked to my daughter, Janet, about it, she told me not to be silly, she wanted to see the place where I'd first gone with her father. So I booked two rooms. One for her and myself, and one for Jason.

I'm five feet six, 34-22-34, I have shoulder length brown hair, I go to a yoga class once a week and the gym two or sometimes three times a week to do a little workout and a good long swim. I'd like to think I am pretty fit for my age. Janet has a slightly fuller figure than me, well, certainly bigger boobs! But she is very fit. She's also about four inches taller. Jason is more my size, just two inches taller than me, not a big lad, but still growing!

We went shopping. The usual sort of pre-holiday shopping trip. Sun cream, aftersun cream, sandals, and of course new bathing costumes. I picked out a rather boring (according to Janet) bikini, which was immediately vetoed by my daughter as being too 'fuddy duddy'! She picked me out another, which I just agreed to as we were running out of time.

Once we were home I tried it on and nearly died of embarrassment, it covered absolutely nothing! The back of the bottoms consisted of nothing but a thin string, the front was about a three inch triangle, and the bra top was a couple of two inch triangles held together by string. Janet and I were in my bedroom where I tried it on.

"I can't wear this, it's obscene!"

"Don't be daft, you'll be topless on the beach anyway, but you definitely need to shave your pubes! Anyway, it's much bigger than mine!" She laughed as she left.

A few minutes later she walked into my bedroom wearing the costume she'd bought for herself. She may as well have been naked. The bikini was similar to mine, but smaller, you could almost see her vulva, and you could definitely see her areola.

Three days later we were in a hotel, just outside Zante town, and a five minute walk from the beach. I'd booked us two rooms, both had a small bathroom, although the single room I'd gotten for Jason only had a single bed while the twin room had two queen beds, I thought it would work out really well.

Right next door to the hotel was a little garage, with cars to hire, I hired a beach buggy. The first full day on the island we drove around, searching for good spots to visit later. I remembered a particular taverna on the other side of the island where the sunsets were particularly spectacular and there was a narrow footpath down to a small private cove. I most certainly had a few memories of that cove! I drove us past it, just to be sure it was still there.

After our evening meal I decided to just have a wander out into the village and have a drink, Janet and Jason said they were walking a bit further into the main town to check out the night life. That was fine by me, I wanted a quiet night. I had a few drinks, got talking with a couple of other holiday makers and before I knew it, It was past midnight.

Back in the hotel I stopped outside Jason's room when I heard the quiet murmur of voices. I couldn't make out the words, but I could recognise Jason's voice, his words seemed to be aimed at telling whoever was in there with him to be quiet. So it seemed that he, at least, had got himself a companion. The next voice I heard was very clear, 'yes, yes, just like that, do it, oh yes, do it! Fuck me! Come on Jase, fuck me!'

That voice was Janet's! Oh. My. God! It was obvious what was going on, my son and daughter were in his room, having sex!

The sounds coming from that room left no doubt, my son was fucking his sister, she was three years older than him, and was most definitely taking the lead as I heard her directing him in exactly what she wanted from him. It sounded raw, exciting, hot! What the hell was I thinking? I should be angry, disgusted even, but I wasn't, I was excited. I felt myself get damp between my legs! What was wrong with me?

My daughter's language was nothing short of obscene as she encouraged her younger brother to fuck her, suck her tits, fill her cunt!

What was I supposed to do? Should I intervene? I stood back from the door and tried to calm my breathing, tried to calm my mind. I knew my two offspring were close, always had been, but this close? Having a sexual relationship? I needed to think.

I went on past his room door and into my own room. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I should butt out, mind my own business. I had emphasised that we were all adults, and what adults did behind closed doors was nobody's business but their own. I got into bed and tried to sleep. When I realised that my hand had drifted down into my PJ shorts I berated myself as being perverted, nevertheless, my fingers found their way into my wet vagina. I came in seconds!

Sleep was a long time coming, I think I heard Janet come into the room just as I was dropping off, but I couldn't be sure.

The following day the three of us went down to the beach, breakfast had been a very quiet affair, there was a definite atmosphere. It was a hot balmy day, very little breeze, and very few people on the beach, it seemed like most people stayed out until the early hours and then slept until midday or even beyond. Nothing had changed there then. Both Janet and I got wolf whistled at, by Jason! Looking at Janet I could understand the whistle, with that costume on she looked like a porn star, sex on legs, even if I did say it myself. I wondered about myself, what did people think of me dressed, or rather undressed, as I was? I wasn't left in doubt very long as Jason commented.

"Wow mum! You look fantastic, every guy on the beach is gonna be trying to hook up with you if you walk around like that!"

Well, he said that about me, but I noticed he couldn't take his eyes off his sister, especially as she quite unconcernedly removed the bra top of her costume. To be truthful, she'd been going topless on the beach for years, as had I, but somehow this time seemed different, as though she was deliberately being exhibitionist.

Janet was by now laid out on a towel, her bikini top by her side as she soaked up the sun. I decided to join her. I sat next to her and took off my top, what there was of it, and laid down next to her. Jason went into the sea.

By the time Jason came back up the beach it was time for both Janet and myself to turn over to avoid being burned. Surprisingly Janet asked Jason to rub her back with the suncream rather than myself which had always been the case in the past. He obliged of course, and as I pretended to have my eyes closed I clearly saw him fondle her breasts when he thought I couldn't see. She didn't stop him.

Well I thought, what's good for the goose... When he said she was all done I asked him to do me as well.

Janet had her face turned away from me, so when Jason's hand came up around my armpits I took hold of them and pulled them around my chest and cupped my breasts with his hands. He didn't say a word, but he did massage my tits until I told him "thank you!"

We went down to refresh ourselves in the sea a couple of times, neither Janet nor myself bothering to replace our tops as we did so, that's just normal on most beaches. But I could see that my son was very excited when we did.

It was a quiet lazy day, too quiet and too lazy! After our evening meal that night we had a few drinks and got just a bit boisterous. I had a sudden idea. "Who wants to come for a moonlight swim?" Jason instantly said he was game, Janet said she was too tired!

The beach was utterly deserted, not a soul in sight. We moved a little way along out of sight of the promenade lights. There were signs up saying not to use the beach after dark, so it was best to stay at least relatively hidden.

We dropped our towels and outer clothes, which didn't consist of much, and went into the warm water. We swam around for a short while, I think just to work off some of the alcohol, then went up the beach and sat down.

I was reminiscing, again, probably due to the alcohol.

"I used to come here with your dad, to this beach, hah! We used to skinny dip here!"

There was a pregnant pause, silence except for the gentle wash of the waves and the sound of cicadas in the distance.

"I will if you will!" Jason was stood over me.

"Ok then, let's do it!" I stood up next to him and whipped off my top, and as he stepped out of his shorts I dropped my almost non existent bottoms. We stood together naked for a few seconds as he looked at his naked mother for the first time and commented on my being shaved smooth.

"I didn't have much choice with this costume your sister picked out for me!" I didn't comment on his obvious semi erect state. I took that as a compliment. I grabbed his hand and we ran down the beach together like a couple of teenagers and splashed into the water. Being completely naked with my son made me feel a freedom I hadn't felt for many years, I loved it. I think we spent perhaps a quarter of an hour splashing around naked together before making our way back up the beach.

"That was fun, it's been a while since I did that, thank you!"

"Don't have to thank me mum, I should thank you, I got to get naked with a beautiful and sexy woman, what more could I ask?"

"Wow, you think I'm beautiful? And sexy? What about your sister. Do you think she's beautiful?". I didn't mention 'sexy'.

"Yes, of course she is!"

My now only slightly alcohol fuddled brain went back into reminiscent mode, I didn't intend to say it but it just slipped out.

"I lost my virginity on this beach, not even sure who to."

"Mum! Really? "

"Oh, did I say that out loud? Oh well, we're all adults. It was my very first night here, after that...wow! Maybe you could bring someone down here..." I didn't finish the sentence, my mind had finally caught up with my mouth. "Sorry! T.M.I."

"That's ok, it's a bit late for that though!"

Again my mouth jumped ahead of my brain, this time even further.

"Yeah, I suppose so, you can only lose it once and I heard you last night with Janet, so it's definitely too late for either of you!"

"You, you heard us?" I could hear the concern in his voice.

I explained that his sister wasn't as quiet as he had asked her to be, I also reminded him that as adults whatever they chose to do was their business and that although I now knew about it and was interested in how and why it had come about, I was fully prepared to respect their privacy.

"Actually, there isn't much to explain. I got friendly with a couple of girls at the bar last night and Jan didn't like the look of them. She sort of chased them away and we played truth or dare. I told the truth that I was a virgin, and she told the truth that she wasn't. We both said we were feeling horny, and she said she was on the pill and feeling desperate. It just progressed from there, we went back to the hotel and I dared her to help me lose my virginity. I thought she could introduce me to someone she approved of. We were both a bit drunk and she dared me to lose it there and then. I'm sorry if we've upset you."

"You haven't upset me, I'm glad your first time was with someone who truly loves you and not just a hook-up with some tart."

In the moonlight I could see that this talk of sexual matters was having an effect on my son, although he had turned his body slightly away from me I could see he now had a full on erection, and from what I could see, it was impressive.

Jason was laid next to me on my right as I looked up at the stars, it was a beautiful night. I don't know to this day why I first did it, but I reached across his body with my right hand and took hold of his penis.

"Mum!"

"Shhhussshh, it's ok, were both adults remember."

My son's penis was hard, very hard and seemed to grow and get even harder as I softly rubbed him. He'd not been circumcised, we didn't believe in mutilating for no reason, so I felt his skin moving softly up and down. He relaxed and enjoyed the situation, I could tell, especially when his hand slowly came across my body and rested on my mound.

I couldn't help myself as I drew up my left leg, bent the knee and allowed it to fall to the side, giving my son easy access to my sex. His hand moved further down and he began to gently rub my sex.

I was in heaven, jacking off my son while he did the same to me in the moonlight, I couldn't believe how pleasurable this was and wondered why I hadn't done this before. I was soaking wet, dripping even when I felt his fingers move down just that little bit and enter me. I did with my right leg what I had done with my left and I was fully open to my son.

I was making soft mewling sounds interspersed with "yes, oh yes" as my own son quietly frigged me. I was completely oblivious to what was right and wrong, for a mother and son. What's more, I really didn't care. The only thought going through my head at that time was 'how did Jason learn how to do this to me? For someone who was a virgin just yesterday he sure knows how to bring me off!'

I was still rubbing his cock, up and down, feeling that incredibly hard piece of meat, now covered in pre-cum, making it slick and ready. Ready for what, I suddenly realised. With a firm grip and gentle pull, I pulled him towards me. He instantly got the message, and as I lowered my right leg he manoeuvered himself over me and between my thighs.

We looked each other in the eyes as I whispered "Do it!"

An instant later, with a single thrust, my son filled my pussy with his beautiful hard penis. I raised my knee again, trapping him exactly where I wanted him, between my thighs and buried in my cunt.

He slowly withdrew, just about half his length, then pushed back down into me, and then again and again, gaining momentum as he got into a rhythm, fucking his mother, me!

He was very obviously inexperienced, he just thrust into me as hard as he seemed capable, there was no finesse, no alteration of the angle, and no consideration for my physical feelings. I didn't matter, my son was fucking me, that's all that mattered.

I was suddenly delirious, I didn't have a care in the world as my son pounded into me. I started using words and phrases that I had never uttered in my children's presence.

"Fuck me, pound me, fuck my cunt!"

I lifted both my legs, wrapped them around Jason's body and used them to pull him deeper and deeper into me.

I was beyond reason as I begged him to fuck me harder and faster.

"Come on Jason, fuck me, fuck your mother, fuck me like you did your sister!"

Everything about the situation seemed so wrong, but at the same time so very right. Jason was thrusting into me and my pelvis was rising to meet every thrust. I felt the pressure building in me, like a balloon expanding, then whoosh! Waves of pleasure crashed through me as the balloon burst, I put both hands over my mouth to contain the scream that would have otherwise signalled to the world that my son had just given me the first orgasm in a long time not brought on by my fingers or a toy!

He didn't stop fucking me, he didn't miss a beat as more waves crashed their way through my body, causing me to arch my back, lifting my whole body off the towel so that I was supported only by my head and my legs around my son's waist.

I flopped back down to the ground and looked up in amazement at Jason as I felt his cock, buried deep inside me begin to twitch, his eyes grew large and he said he was about to cum.

"Pull out!"

It was just a second too late as the first spurt of his semen sprayed up into my already soaking cunt. The second spurt hit my belly as he managed to withdraw and his subsequent strings of white sticky cum covered my tits and face. I had yet another, milder orgasm as we both laid on our backs and tried to calm our breathing.

We lay there together until we had calmed down then I suggested we go back in the sea for a few minutes. I was covered in his cum which was starting to dry, we both needed to clean up.

We didn't speak of what we'd done all the way back to the hotel, I think we were both lost in private thoughts, we did hold hands, and anyone seeing us would have seen the chemistry between us, we weren't hiding it.

My thoughts were simple and very basic. I had copulated with Jason, fornicated with my son, what sort of a mother would do such a thing? The answer was easy, at least in my head. I was that sort of mother, I had enjoyed every second and would do it again at the drop of a hat!

I suddenly felt very small walking next to my son. He was just a couple of inches taller, but somehow he seemed much larger than that, my hand was lost in his, it was as if he had seriously grown in stature and I knew at that moment that I was his, I would deny him nothing. I would do anything for him, he could do anything he wanted with me and to me, and I would comply without hesitation; I would welcome it.

Back at the hotel there was no sign of Janet but the bar was still serving so I got us a bottle of wine and we sat out near the pool to drink it.

Jason opened the conversation.

"Mum, are you ok? I mean are you ok with what we did on the beach?"

He sounded worried, I put his mind at rest straight away.

"Yes I'm ok, I'm more than ok, I loved it and I needed it. For only your second time you sure know how to please a woman, you were fantastic!"

Jason' demeanour changed and he smiled, he hesitated just a few seconds then spoke out.

"I loved it too mum, but it wasn't only my second time, it was my third, or maybe fourth. Janet came to my room this morning while you were still asleep. We did it in bed and then again in the shower."

"Wow, the little minx, she is a tiger, I knew she was on the pill, that's normal for a girl her age, but I didn't know she was like that. She's always looked after you though, I know that."

"Yeah, she's always been there for me, my big sister. Half the stuff she got into trouble about with you or dad when we were growing up was her covering for me. I did try to own up a few times but she wouldn't let me, she always said that I was her responsibility! I think the only reason I never got bullied at school was her sticking up for me. She's always been great, I really love her, and she's my best friend. When she offered to have sex with me I couldn't believe it, and I couldn't say no."

To hear him say that really warmed my heart and I knew I'd made the right decision by not interfering when I heard them having sex.

"Are you planning to sleep with her again? Is she planning on sleeping with you?"

"Not if you don't want me to, it'll be hard though, she's really into it. I'd have to tell her that you know, and I don't know how she'll react to that."

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
242 Followers