Just a regular Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you let me tell her, we girls like to talk sometimes, and I think I can do it in a way that she'll accept."

So that's what we decided to do. Jason went to his room, and I went and waited for my daughter in our room. It was well after midnight when she came in.

I sat up in my bed when she tried to tiptoe into the room.

"Sorry mum, did I disturb you? I tried not to."

"No, that's ok, I wanted a quiet word with you before you went in to see Jason if you haven't already."

She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What?"

I patted my bed and told her to come and sit by me. She sat next to me with a frightened look on her face, she had heard me correctly.

"I wanted to have a little chat with you, that's all. Janet I know how much you love your brother, you've protected him all his life. And I know how much he adores his big sister. I also know what you did for him last night, here in his room."

The frightened look on her face turned to panic, she looked ready to bolt. I took her hand in mine and told her it was ok. There were tears in her eyes as she stumbled out an explanation.

"He was getting chatted up by two hookers, he couldn't see them for what they were, but it was obvious to me. I couldn't let him go with them, I just couldn't. But he was so turned on! I'm his big sister, and I love him! So I did what I did, and I'm sorry mum but I would do it again!"

"You already did, this morning, or should I say twice, yesterday morning!"

"He told you?"

"He told me about the second time after I told him about the first, I heard you both in his room, you're very noisy you know."

She was openly crying now, tears running silently down her face.

"Are you mad at us mum? Are you angry with me?"

"Darling, I think you did a beautiful thing, and I'm very very proud of you!

I can't condemn you or tell you not to do it, because that would be very hypocritical of me."

"Hypocritical?"

"Yes darling, I need to go to the pharmacy in the morning for a 'Plan B', and a big box of condoms!"

"Mum! You didn't? With Jason?"

"I've had the best night of my life for many many years tonight, you've taught him well, so far!"

The look on her face was a picture of wonder, and dare I say, Joy!

"So far?"

"Oh yes, I expect you to teach him everything, and then he can come practice with me! Oh, and you don't need to stick to using that single bed in his room, you can bring him in here if you like! I can make myself scarce or stay and give you tips, sometimes having an audience makes it even better!"

"Oh mum!" She threw her arms around my neck and shoulders and hugged me like I don't think anyone had ever done before. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Now, go fuck your brother!"

When I awoke next morning I couldn't remember dropping off to sleep the night before. I stretched my body and looked over to Janet's bed to see both my children wrapped in each other's arms, sound asleep. I hadn't seen or heard them come into the room together, but seeing them as they were gave me a feeling of indescribable love for them.

As I came out of the bathroom after my shower ten minutes or so later I was greeted by the sight of my naked son lying on the bed with his equally naked sister sucking his very erect penis. I knew I'd told Janet they were free to use this room, but I hadn't quite expected them to be so free and open about it.

I actually felt my vagina clench tightly as I watched my daughter taking her brother's cock deep into her mouth. I don't know whether it was just the act itself or the taboo nature of that act, but I felt myself get very very wet in mere seconds. My feelings exploded within me when Janet lifted her head up, waved Jason's penis like a flag and asked if I wanted a go?

I was conflicted, oh yes, my son's penis was definitely calling to me, I'd love to blow him, and certainly planned to some time very soon, but was I ready to do that in front of my daughter? I also planned to fuck him again, that went without saying, but again could I be as open about it as Janet obviously was? I had only seconds to make a decision, so I decided on what I thought was a compromise.

I walked over to the bed, knelt down on the covers next to my daughter and took my son's cock into my mouth. I bobbed my head a couple of times, taking him deep, then sucked hard as I lifted off of him. There was an audible 'Pop!' as I backed away.

"There, now you two have fun while I go into town and find a pharmacy, I need to get breakfast and get going."

I got dressed quite openly in front of them as Janet went back to blowing her brother. I didn't really feel the urgency that I had indicated to them, I knew I actually had a couple of days in which to get a morning after pill, but they didn't need to know that. I was still feeling guilty, my actions of the night before were still going around in my head. I had fucked my own son, and given him and my daughter my blessing on their sexual relationship. They had obviously decided to openly act on that, as proven by the scene I was still witnessing right here in our bedroom as I watched Janet stop blowing her brother and mount him instead! As she bounced up and down on his cock I left the room and headed down to the restaurant for breakfast.

Walking into town only took about twenty minutes, it was actually quicker to walk than to take the buggy I'd rented. Almost the first place I saw was a pharmacy, and they were obviously experienced in my kind of request as at the mere mention of 'Plan B' they produced the appropriate medication, along with the enquiry did I want condoms?

After cash changed hands I left the pharmacy with a large box of durex as well as the 'pill'. I had a latte in the taverna next door before heading back to the hotel. I worked out a couple of scenarios in my head as to how to handle our little family situation, our incestuous situation.

I honestly didn't know how I was going to handle the situation. I was supposed to be the mature adult, I was their mother, but truth be told, I was as bad if not worse than them. I wanted the same as my daughter, to fuck my son unconscious! Janet was prepared to do it quite openly, right in front of me, and I didn't see Jason voicing any objections, but did they expect me to do the same? Would I do that? Could I do that?

All the way back to the hotel the questions were repeating themselves in my head. As I arrived at the hotel I arrived at the answers.

If they were big enough, mature enough, and let's face it, exhibitionist enough, then I would force down my misgivings and do the same. We were family, we all loved each other, this was merely an extension of our love.

Back at the hotel the kids were in the pool, people were lazing around on the loungers and having beers. Ordinary families doing ordinary things, even Janet was wearing a respectable bathing costume, It was a normal Greek holiday scene. The contrast between the scene in front of me and the earlier scene in the bedroom couldn't have been greater.

I called out to my family and suggested a trip over to the other side of the island. "I know this taverna that does great picnic meals, or it used to, and it has a path down to a very secluded sandy bay. It's lovely and very private!" I ended my description with a knowing wink.

They got the message. Ten minutes later, with a beach bag full of towels and creams, and discreetly hidden couple of condoms, we headed out in the beach buggy. There were only two actual seats so Jason sat on the back, facing backwards, which seemed to be pretty much the norm. The sun was very hot as we headed up the mountains through the olive groves. The roads weren't brilliant and Jason demanded we slow down as he was getting tossed around a lot, there were also more road killed snakes than we'd ever seen before, some looked like they'd been deliberately run over.

We eventually arrived at the taverna and purchased a large picnic in a basket to carry down to the beach. Jason and Janet carried it between them down the steep winding path to the cove.

The cove was just as I remembered it, perhaps a little smaller though. South facing and with very shallow water onto a soft sandy beach, it was a natural sun trap. It was surrounded by high cliffs of rock, the only access being either down the path we went down or by very small boat from the sea. It had been the perfect location for teenage parties. I remembered those parties. Always in the late afternoon ( we slept all morning), clothing was not just optional, it was banned, as was the word 'no'! There were six of us in that holiday group, and indiscriminate sex was very much the order of the day. We never had the place to ourselves, we didn't care, we were young carefree horny teenagers, and we made the most of it.

We weren't alone in the cove, there were three people splashing around in the sea, I couldn't be sure, but they looked like a mum, dad, and daughter. They were naked. Their beach stuff was laid on the sand about forty yards to the right of where the path came out, about as far as you could go in that direction.

We turned left, we could only go about twenty yards in that direction due to the rocks, but it would be enough. We spread the towels and after just a moment's hesitation I set the standard by stripping naked and walking down to the sea. My heart was pounding and my breathing heavy as I did it, my nerves had almost gotten the better of me, this was a huge step for me.

Not so my kids! They ran past me, naked as the day they were born and started play wrestling in the shallow water. I noticed the other people watching them and as they got a bit deeper and started swimming our two little groups came closer and we struck up conversation. It all seemed remarkably natural, six naked people saying hello in the sea, my nervousness disappeared. I had been correct in thinking them a family, mum, dad, and twenty something year old daughter ( I didn't quite catch the age), all happily nude together. They also told us that as consenting adults, they tended to ignore a lot of social convention.

After those introductions were made and I somewhat tongue in cheek admitted that our family shared a somewhat similar view, our parties separated and made our ways back up the beach.

Jason laid himself down on his towel, and for the second time that day I watched his sister mount him. She was completely unabashed as she gyrated her body on and around his, forcing herself down onto what I assumed was his very hard manhood. I was mesmerized by my children, they had obviously decided that there would be no boundaries, as Janet looked at me with the biggest happiest smile I'd ever seen her have.

She nodded towards the far side of the beach and I turned and looked. The scene that greeted me over there was even more depraved than the one over here. The man was laid on his back while his wife rode his cock. His daughter was straddling his head facing her mother and the two of them were heavily making out. It was a scene from a porn movie.

I watched in amazement as orgasms obviously worked their way through the family and the mother leaned way back, releasing her husband's cock from her and the daughter leaning forward and taking it in her mouth. Then to my further amazement, the daughter shuffled further forward and buried her head between her mother's thighs!

I looked up at Janet and saw her licking her lips and smiling at me. "Do you want to do that?"

Oh my god, I did! But I didn't dare admit such a thing. That hesitation didn't faze Janet though! She rolled off her brother and pulled me up off my towel. "Come on mum, ride him!"

Oh my god, the time had come and I no longer had the time to procrastinate. As I moved, Janet continued "fuck him mum, fuck my brother!"

I straddled my son, looked him straight in the eyes, positioned his cock, and sank down onto him. He was big, he filled me completely, and I was lost forever!

As I ground myself down onto him he reached out and held my hips, pulling me forwards and gently pushing me backwards, forcing his cock deeper into me until I felt it hit my cervix. I grabbed hold of my breasts, tweaking my nipples as I lost myself in the ecstasy of my actions. I don't know when I started orgasming, but I was pouring like a tap, my whole body seemed to be vibrating as I moaned my pleasure to the accompanying sound of my daughter shouting "Yay, Go Mum!" I went, I rode my son like a fairground bucking bronco!

It was simply too much, and I could barely breath as I felt my son's cock tremble as he spewed his cum into me, washing my insides with his incestuous offering. I fell forwards onto his chest and felt his penis exit my body. For a brief moment I thought about the huge mess I was about to pour onto him, but that thought was suddenly taken away as I felt a mouth latch into my open cunt.

My daughter was greedily lapping the mixture of my cum and her brother's spunk from my pouring vagina. Another, violent orgasm washed right through my body. A feeling of deja-vu hit me and my mind went back in time twenty-five years, to the last time this very thing had happened to me. Back then I'd fucked three different men on this beach and the girlfriend of the last one didn't want his seed to go to waste. I swooned at the memory and everything went black.

"Are you ok mum?"

I shook my head as I regained conscious thought. Wow, I'd fainted with sheer pleasure. "How long?"

"Just a couple of seconds, you had us worried though!"

I was laid on my back, next to Janet, Jason was sat on my other side with a sheepish look on his face. "You sure you're OK?"

I patted his leg and told him to go swim. Janet insisted I take a long drink and then lie down beside her, which I did.

"Mum, I'm so proud of you, I never thought you'd go through with it, not down here, not with me here, and others on the beach! You're incredible."

I decided to tell her about my past experience on this very beach. She listened with wonder on her face as I detailed my less than chaste history.

"Wow mum, I never thought of you like like that, I was kind of worried about your reaction when I ate you out. But I guess you're not exactly a stranger to girl on girl?"

"Not a stranger, no. But it's been a long time. Your dad and I did a lot of stuff before you were born, and quite a bit after. We were quite the 'goers' in our time."

She asked me a question then that she'd never asked before.

"Why did you and dad really split up? With what you've just told me you can't have been that upset when he told you he was into men."

"No, I was. I'd seen him fuck other women, I'd fucked them with him, I'd fucked other men, but knowing that he preferred fucking other men, and that he'd hidden it from me? I couldn't take it. It was probably very selfish of me given our past, but I couldn't cope with that. He'd given me two children and all that time he'd have preferred fucking a man. We had you two, but I couldn't stay married to a purely gay man."

"Mum, dad isn't a hundred percent gay, I guarantee it."

"Oh come now Janet, how can you possibly say that, he even admitted it to me, that's why we separated."

Janet looked down at the sand and scooped a little into her hand and let it trickle through her fingers.

"Honestly mum, you take a lot of catching on sometimes!"

"I still see him sometimes, we have a drink. I know for a fact that he's not seeing another woman, just that Lee guy!"

My daughter looked me straight in the eyes.

"Mum, I have personal experience that dad is bi, not gay, do I really need to spell it out?"

It suddenly hit me what she was getting at. No, it couldn't be true, surely I'd have known! Maybe I was reading this wrong, she must have seen her father out with someone?

"We agreed we're all adults here darling, just tell me."

"One of the weekends that I stayed with him a few years ago I got into bed with him. I seduced him and he took my virginity. I've had sex with him dozens of times since then. It was all my fault, I started it and he is definitely bisexual!" I just gaped at her as she continued. "He's also a good fuck!"

"You've been fucking your dad?"

"Yeah, why not? I've just watched you fuck your son, I'm also fucking him, and I've just eaten his muck out of your cunt, and when he comes back up this beach he's going to deposit another load in my cunt for you to eat! It's called reciprocation mummy, and keeping it in the family!"

"You are a dirty girl, and I love you!"

"I love you too mummy, and next year we can come back and bring daddy with us!"

We both started laughing, we were still laughing as my son came back up the beach side by side with the girl from the other end of the cove.

"Mum, Janet, this is Elise, I've invited her to join us."

Elise said hello and at our invitation sat on our combined beach towels. She showed no self consciousness at being naked, and with good reason, she was totally gorgeous. We happily shared our picnic fare with her and she gave us a brief history of her and her family. Her mother was French, her father English. They enjoyed what they called 'Open Family Life', an example of which we had witnessed earlier. When Elise told us how long that had been the case, I did the math, and although I still didn't know her exact age, I was very surprised at the result.

Janet on the other hand must have caught Elise' age, because her reaction was "Wow, you lucky devil!"

At that point we noticed that Elise' parents were putting some clothes on so she thanked us and said she'd better be going. As she left she said that if we met down here again perhaps we could share more than a picnic?

We waved them off as they began the climb back up to the taverna.

Turning back to my own family I was just in time to see my two rolling on the towels and Janet lock her legs around her brother's waist and demand he fill her up again. As he sank his penis into her she moaned "I'm going to have to stop calling you 'little' brother, your cock's as big as dad's already!"

They rolled around, locked together at the hips and his mouth fastened into one of her breasts until she had him on his back and she was impaled on his cock.

Jason either didn't hear the comment about his dad or dismissed it, possibly because he already knew about his dad and sister. Either way it didn't matter, as Janet turned to me and said "Come on mum, join in!"

I looked at the siblings, my offspring, as his big sister rode her brother's manhood, 'join in', I thought, why not? I'd done everything else!

Taking my lead from Elise earlier, I straddled my son's head, facing my daughter. As I lowered myself down he raised his head to meet me. The first touch of his tongue sent shockwaves through me. Once again his inexperience showed as he tried to drive his tongue into me, lapping at me and sucking like a madman.

I was in a sexual fever. My mind had closed down. The universe consisted of my son's mouth, eating my sex, my daughter's breasts as they bounced up and down as she rode her brother, and my own mouth, as it watered in anticipation of what it was going to do.

At that moment a hundred priests could have come onto that sixty yard stretch of beach and I wouldn't have given a shit. I was where I wanted to be, doing what I wanted to do! My pussy was pouring, and being greedily lapped up, and then my hair was grabbed and I was pulled into my daughter's face. Our lips met, then our tongues as we violently kissed, and Janet screamed into my mouth "Cummminggg!" I felt rather than heard the accompanying grunts from my son beneath us as he too ejaculated, into his sister!

Then Janet let go of me, she leaned back onto her hands on the sand and Jason's cock plopped out of her drenched pussy. She looked me straight in the eyes. "Please mum!"

I knew what she wanted, and as the word 'depravity' reared it's head and then faded in the wind, I leaned forward and went down on my daughter, licking and sucking my son's semen from her open vagina.