Just a Regular Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad. Dad gives his history.
4.5k words
4.56
8.6k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers

All characters are 18+

Just a regular Dad.

I'm just a regular Dad, at least I've always thought so. I've done the same things that millions of men before me have done, had a good childhood, been to uni, skinny dipped with friends, had sex on the beach, got a decent job, got married, had kids, got divorced. Up to that point everything was normal except for one small thing, the reason for my divorce.

The reason for my divorce was that I suddenly found myself drawn to men as much as to women. I say women (meaning plural) because our marriage had always included other people; not on a particularly regular basis, but if we met another attractive couple with the same predilection, then neither of us were 'prudish'. I watched happily as my wife fucked other men, she did the same if I fucked another woman, but when I showed an interest in men, she couldn't take it.

It was a bone of contention for a year or two, she enjoyed other women as much as I did, so why did she have a problem with me enjoying other men? Even before our marriage it was obvious to me that she was at least partially bisexual, I had spent many hours thoroughly enjoying watching her with other girls, and men. I didn't understand her position on that at all.

We separated, then made it official. It was completely amicable. My wife kept the house, I bought a flat. The kids stayed with her, I paid her a generous childcare allowance, without involving the legal system. We meet for a drink occasionally, and the kids are welcome to stay with me whenever they want. The kids, well, one of them, staying over, is what changed my life irrevocably.

My son, Jason, was thirteen, my daughter, Janet, sixteen, when Kathleen and I split up. The kids spent the odd weekend with me, either together or individually for a couple of years before making their own decisions about such things, Jason didn't stay as much as he got a bit older, but Janet ended up with her own key. She stayed at the drop of a hat, no rhyme nor reason, she was free with the place.

Janet was attending the local university, my flat was a lot closer to the campus than her mum's place, and being as sensible as she was she saw no reason to get student accommodation with me being so close. She didn't exactly move in, she just turned up as and when she liked.

I was a bit nervous at first, I had a regular 'friend' who came round, but Janet was a lot more open minded than her Mum had been when he was around. She was quite happy to come out for a drink with both of us, and didn't react at all when we went back to the flat for some playtime. She was completely at ease with us.

I had a busy week ahead of me. It was Jason's birthday, his sixteenth, on the coming Wednesday, and on Friday I had to attend my company's quarterly cocktail party. I found the parties hard work. My wife used to attend as my 'plus one', but since the split I'd been going on my own. My sexuality was my business, and my business alone, which was good as far as Lee, my friend, was concerned, as he wouldn't be seen dead at that kind of function. Others went with same sex partners, so it wouldn't have been a problem for the company, but as I say, my business is my business.

This time though I was coming under pressure from the regional managing director. He turned up at these shindigs with a different girl every time, usually about a third of his age and very buxom. He had been hounding me for the last three weeks or so to make sure I had a 'plus one' with me. He stated right out that it would be to my advantage to have a lady on my arm.

On the Wednesday evening I sat in the Thai restaurant and waited for my family to arrive, it had been Jason's choice of venue, his favourite food.

I saw a taxi pull up outside and my ex-wife got out, followed by my son. Then I got a shock, rather than my daughter getting out, a very elegant young lady got out. I thought perhaps this must be Jason's girlfriend, and maybe Janet had cried off. They came into the restaurant and as they came to the table I stood and offered to help them into their seats. My former wife was as lovely as ever, my son was smart and looking very grown up. The lovely young lady was.. Fuck me! It was Janet!

Now I must take a moment to set things straight. My daughter is about three inches shorter than my six feet one. Her fashion sense had never made sense to me, it could only be called scruffy-retro. Don't get me wrong, she's very very pretty, but her clothing seemed best suited for a skip! Apparently this was the current 'thing', all her clothes came from charity shops, few actually fitted her, but she was happy enough in them.

This was a Janet I'd never seen before, tall, beautiful, and elegant, yes elegant, I couldn't believe my eyes!

My thoughts went back over the past few years. At sixteen Janet had been a tall but gangly young teenager, pretty but as thin and shapeless as a pencil. I always thought her most redeeming feature was her love and protection of her brother. God help anyone who tried to come between them! I'd seen it happen only once, when a boy at school tried to bully my son, my daughter became nothing short of vicious. My wife and I had been called to the school to discuss her actions, she didn't take prisoners apparently. She only narrowly avoided being kicked out of the school, her defence? "Nobody messes with my brother!"

Over the next few years Janet changed. Under all the loose baggy clothes I couldn't see her shape very clearly, but she did have a habit of moving between my bathroom and her bedroom wrapped only in a towel, so I knew she had developed, in all the right places. I couldn't really see anything, nor did I particularly look, I am her dad after all.

Now as I looked at her I couldn't believe she was my daughter. I was looking at an elegant sophisticated young woman, not my scruffy carefree little girl. Gone were the loosely tied bunches in her hair, she now had free flowing golden waves. Gone were her second or third hand charity shop clothes, she was wearing a designer suit in a rose colour that reflected her beauty perfectly. It also perfectly highlighted her previously well hidden figure. I was stunned. She was seriously 'hot'.

Having seated my family I was just a bit tongue tied, not so my son though.

"That's ten quid you owe me!" He held out his hand and looked at both his mother and sister . I asked what was going on, to be informed that he had bet both of them that I wouldn't recognise Janet. I told them that he had definitely won that bet.

Over the several courses of the meal it transpired that my having mentioned my Friday night dilemma over the past couple of weeks, Janet had decided (without my knowledge) that she would be my 'plus one'! I didn't know how to respond to that suggestion, certainly not in front of her sixteen year old brother and mother. I got my chance after we left the restaurant. Kathleen and Jason were heading home, Jason had school the next day, I was going to the pub for a quiet pint, and Janet hooked my arm and informed me that she was coming with me.

Once seated in the pub I explained my concern.

"These do's are full of old lecherous men, not to mention the women, it would be like going into a tank full of sharks for you. The second anyone knows you're my daughter you'll be a target. It's dog eat dog in there!"

"I'm not going as your daughter, I'm going as your date, nobody there knows me and nobody needs to know me. I'm going to circulate the party, tell everyone how wonderful you are and make lovey dovey eyes at you all night before whisking you away for a night of passionate love making!"

"Oh, really?

"Well, it doesn't have to be passionate love making, that depends on who I'm talking to, it could be just a good fuck fest!"

"Janet!"

"What? Dad, we're both adults, and adults swear, I thought we agreed that what you and I said to each other stayed with each other. Mum's told me about these parties, and the lecherous old buggers that have tried it on with her in the past. And the way they are probably going to be looking at you and talking about you. So I'm going, and I'm going to be clinging on to you like a love lorn teenager, which I am anyway. So get used to it!"

Headstrong isn't quite the word I would have used for her, Bully would be more like it.

Friday night came, and with it my daughter, dressed in a rose pink cocktail dress that showed off her assets like a fashion queen on a catwalk. The three inch heels brought her up my my own height. She was nothing short of stunning! The compliments and pats on the shoulder I received all night paid tribute to my taste in a companion. The guest list included not only most of the company's regional managers, but the actual owner and principal share holder. It was a big do, and Janet shone.

I'd perhaps had a few too many drinks when Janet sashayed across the room and whispered in my ear that it was time to go. I tried to put it off, for once I was enjoying myself, but she was having none of that, she kissed my ear and whispered "Daddy, do as you're fucking told and order the uber!"

The car was there within five minutes and once we were in it she explained that she'd been overhearing lots of bits of conversation that indicated I was being considered for a big promotion. She needed to get me out of there before I'd had any more to drink! She was looking after me the way she did her brother.

I wasn't drunk, just a bit merry, but back at the flat Janet made me drink about a pint of water and then dragged me into my own bedroom. She'd kicked off her heels by now, as I had my shoes, and the little coat she'd had on over the cocktail dress was also flung on a chair somewhere. She pushed me down onto the bed and without any further ado dragged my trousers off of me.

"Why are you wearing two pairs of undies?"

She'd caught me. I'd put a pair of boxers on over my briefs, basically to help keep my cock under control.

"Because I couldn't afford to walk around with you all evening without them, have you any idea what you've been doing to me all night, and the other men in that room? I was just taking precautions!"

"Oh daddy, that's so sweet! But you don't need them now!"

With one swift move she hooked her fingers into the sides of my underwear and pulled both pairs off me. My dick stood up like a flagpole.

She took one look at it, smiled at me and said "now that's what I'm talking about!"

A second later I was in her mouth, I hadn't moved. Her warm soft lips were wrapped around my cock, her hand gently squeezing me as she sucked. When her head started bobbing I almost lost control, but then she slowed down, taking me deep at first and then raising herself up so that only the tip remained in her mouth. Then down again until I hit her throat. Where the hell did my little girl learn to give blow jobs like this?

I hadn't been able to speak, I was so taken by surprise that my breath was taken away. I looked down my body at my beautiful daughter with my cock in her mouth and thought I was either hallucinating or I'd died and gone to heaven!

Neither was true, as I found out when she suddenly pulled away from me and started to undress. She somehow shimmied out of the dress leaving her stood in just a balcony bra and a thong along with elasticated top stockings. She was a picture like Aphrodite, pure beauty, and she was still removing her clothes!

"I hope you're going to take that shirt and jacket off before we get into bed!" She'd already pulled my socks off, and now she unhooked her bra and dropped that on top of them. Oh my god, her breasts were perfect, I know now that she is a thirtysix D, but all I saw then was the most beautiful breasts I'd ever seen! My daughter's breasts were about grapefruit sized, her nipples about the size of a large hazelnut, surrounded by slightly darker pink areola an inch or so across. They were perfect.

Her thong and stockings quickly followed the bra and this picture of perfection stood naked in front of me.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Fuck yes!"

"You said it, fuck! Let's get into that bed and make some noise!"

She darted across the room to the light switch and we were plunged into semi darkness.

My remaining clothes came off in record time and I shuffled into the bed, instantly followed by my naked daughter. I lay there still in a fugue, I hadn't caught up quite yet with what was happening. Janet immediately went back to work on my dick, licking, sucking, squeezing, even gently biting. One of her hands was constantly fondling my balls and I had to warn her of my impending explosion, I couldn't hold it much longer.

I looked forward to spraying the inside of her mouth, one of my favourite sexual acts, but it was not to be. Suddenly, without warning my daughter stopped sucking me, she threw one of her legs over me, and while staring into my eyes she rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit and then slowly impaled herself on me.

She was so tight yet smooth and slick. She didn't hurry, she very very slowly filled herself, as if savouring every moment as she slid down onto me. Finally she came to rest, her full weight resting on my groin, my erection up inside her burning hot interior.

It was dark in my room, but not so dark that as she started to lean forward I couldn't see her features. I'd never known Janet to wear make-up, but that evening she was made up, not a great deal, just enough to highlight her beauty. She was beautiful, we'd never kissed fully, just the occasional peck on the lips or cheek, but as she came lower I instinctively knew where she was aiming for. As her super soft lips found mine we both opened up and our tongues began to dance.

As we kissed she began to move her body, sliding slowly back and forward, driving me deeper into herself. Her body was undulating, round and around, backwards and forwards as she corkscrewed her way onto me. Our kissing intensified, as though we were truly trying to eat each other. I ran my hands down her body, her slim waist, her hips, were so smooth to my touch, I began to aid her in her movements.

She lifted her head for just a second, breaking our kiss "Fuck me daddy, really fuck me." It came out almost as a whisper before she locked her lips back on mine.

I rolled us over so that she was laid under me and began to thrust into her. I felt her raise her knees and her fingers found their way into the flesh on my back. I couldn't keep up the kissing and the deep breathing that I needed to do at the same time so I broke the kiss and stared down at my gorgeous daughter as I did what she wanted. I fucked her, deep and hard.

She smiled up at me with an expression I'd never seen on her before, a mixture of love and lust and she began very quietly making demands of me.

"Fuck me daddy, do it to me daddy, get inside me daddy! I want this so much daddy! Fuck me harder! Fill me with your cum!"

As I pounded into her I couldn't resist those incredible breasts. I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking and then gently biting it as it grew ever harder.

"Oh yes, dad! Suck my tits, bite them!"

I didn't last long, I was surprised I'd lasted as long as I had given her earlier actions. Thoughts of possibly impregnating her never even entered my head as I burst inside her. My first ejaculation was violent, my second and third, even a fourth, less so. I completely flooded my little girl with shot after shot of cum. It was obviously exactly what she wanted as her body rose to meet mine as she stiffened to a point of being rigid, lifting me up with her as I stayed buried deep inside her.

As her body softened and sunk back to the mattress her legs came up and wrapped around me. "Stay in me daddy, I want you in me."

I stayed in her, she was hot and slick and I never completely softened. We kissed some more and whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears until I felt another stiring of my cock inside her. My daughter obviously felt it too as she whispered once again. "Do it again daddy, fuck your little girl!" Maybe it was her calling herself my little girl, or just my own incestuous thoughts, either way, she was definitely pushing the correct buttons as I hardened very quickly and we began a second round. We changed position a dozen times, me on top pounding into her, then her on top screwing herself down on me, or riding me like a horse. We fucked, we didn't make love, we weren't gentle with each other, we used each other. She bit my nipples, I worshipped hers, she fed me her tits, demanding I bite them! We rolled around the bed abusing each other until we both collapsed from sheer exhaustion. I was still buried balls deep in her when we sank into sleep.

It was mid morning when I awoke, my bed was warm but I was alone. I could smell bacon cooking and could hear the sound of gentle humming as Janet obviously moved around my kitchen. As I got out of bed I noticed the mess the sheet and duvet were in. I had had at least three rounds of ejaculation, Janet seemed to have had almost continuous orgasms, we'd soaked the bed. I had expected a mess, but was surprised to see the stains had a definite pink colouration to them in places. It took a moment or two for me to realize what I was looking at, blood!

I hadn't realized, hadn't even considered that my nineteen year old daughter would still be a virgin after a year at uni. I had taken her virginity, her childhood, her innocence, I felt dreadful, and deeply ashamed of myself.

I knew I had to face the music, and take whatever criticism she threw at me. I needed to shower first though so I made a very quick dash into the bathroom and after using the toilet had a one minute shower. It's surprising how long a single minute can be, it was long enough for me to realize that I was not the monster I was painting myself, it takes two to tango!

My bathrobe was missing so I put on a pair of lounging pants and a tee shirt before going into the kitchen. Janet was stood by the cooker, turning slices of bacon and eggs in the pan. When she saw me she stopped what she was doing and flung her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I'm sorry about the mess in the bed dad, I didn't think it would be that bad, I'll do the washing!" She gave me another kiss.

"Janet, I didn't know, I didn't realize you were still... I took it from you..."

She looked at me with a very serious face.

"Is that what's bothering you? It shouldn't! I knew, and I knew exactly what I was doing, and you didn't 'take' my virginity, I gifted it to you, you and only you. From the day I learned what virginity was I always knew it would be you I gave it to!"

Her beautiful smile was infectious, and when she opened her robe and told me that she was just a little sore and needed me to kiss her better I couldn't refuse! Eating my daughter on that kitchen table before once again fucking her sealed my life forever.

From that day on our relationship was simple, dad and daughter, with benefits! We didn't always have sex when she came over, or stayed over, we were casual about it. She was right about the promotion, I became regional manager as my former boss retired.

Janet seemed able to accept just about anything that life threw at her without any drama.

I remember the first time she walked in on me and my boyfriend. I was on my hands and knees on the living room floor and Lee, my boyfriend was hammering away in me. Janet suddenly appeared and walked across the room nonchalantly saying "Hi dad and Lee!" on her way through.

That was the start of another change in our relationship, Lee and I didn't hide our activities as well as we might, or possibly should have, and one day rather jokingly (I thought) she suggested that maybe she should get herself a strap-on, to join in the fun. I thought no more about it.

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers
12