Just a Regular Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a couple of weeks later it was my birthday. Lee had stayed over the night before. I got up that morning to find him and Janet sat together in my kitchen. We had breakfast together and then both Janet and Lee excused themselves and disappeared, Janet into the room she had more or less claimed as her own, and Lee into the bedroom he and I frequently shared.

A few minutes later Lee called to me to come into the bedroom. He was laid sideways across the bed, naked and with his penis sticking up like a maypole, long and thin, and very inviting. "Get your clothes off and come suck me Johnny!" I obeyed in an instant , all thoughts of Janet being in the flat forgotten.

But not for long! I was stood at the side of the bed, bent over Lee, with his cock in my mouth, when the door opened and Janet walked in. I was severely embarrassed! This wasn't something she hadn't seen before, but it would have been by our own lack of discretion, she would never deliberately come into my bedroom knowing Lee was in here with me. This time however she was very deliberate. She was wearing my bathrobe which she slowly opened, revealing that she was naked under it. Except for the large strap-on fastened around her waist!

She dropped the robe to the floor as Lee said "Yes baby, come and fuck your daddy!" To the best of my knowledge she had never been naked in front of Lee before , inspite of her towel only habits, but she had no qualms that day as she covered my ass in lube and pushed the strap-on dildo into my bowels.

What a birthday that was! The door was firmly locked as three cocks played, even if one of them was made of silicon. Three cocks, three asses, and a vagina. All permutations were permitted that day. It was my lovely daughter's first anal, and once again her first time was reserved for me. After that anything went! I fucked her, Lee fucked her, I fucked Lee, and he fucked me. We spit roast Janet, at her request. Watching my daughter pounding away into my boyfriend's ass drove me crazy! It was a crazy fuck fest of a day, at the end of which we just passed out. It was also a one-off, a never to be repeated birthday extravaganza.

Two years passed. I was still seeing Lee, although he was now more a she. Once he started taking the female hormones his body started to change. His voice got higher, his features softened and his body got even slimmer than it had been. And he developed breasts. They would never match my beautiful daughter's, but they were good all the same. Janet took it all in her stride, even helping him pick out lingerie, dresses, make-up, etc. She also swore not to tell her mother about my slight change of circumstances.

I was alone in the flat when she came in, having just got back from a holiday with her mother and brother.

"Dad, I have something to tell you!"

I was sat on the sofa and she came and sat on my lap, her favourite seat. She put her arms around me and kissed me, a full-on sexual 'you're going to fuck me' kiss. She took an obvious deep breath , then burst out.

"Mum knows I've been sleeping with you, and I've had sex with Jason, and mum!"

At first I didn't know what to say, it was a lot to take in. I suppose I always knew that one day she would fuck her brother, they were too close for that not to happen, but I hadn't quite expected the rest of her revelation. I didn't think she would tell her mum about us, and her having sex with her mother was never in my sights.

She told me all about the holiday, the beaches, meeting other like minded people, and went into detail about how and why she fucked Jason. Once again I realized that this was typical Janet, protecting her brother from anything she saw as a threat to him. Naturally, she hadn't just done it the once, she was now quite happy to sleep with him whenever he wanted, or for that matter when she wanted. Her going down on her mother came as a surprise though.

The biggest surprise though was Kathleen getting it on with Jason. It wasn't something I could complain about or condemn, let's face it, I was fairly regularly fucking our daughter, so I could hardly have an issue with my ex-wife fucking our son!

Explanations over, with a smile on her face, my gorgeous daughter walked towards my bedroom door. Looking back over her shoulder she blew me a kiss. "Don't be too long daddy, I've missed you!"

Yep, I'm just a regular Dad!

12