All Comments on 'Just a Regular Saturday Night'

by Babeslady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
raylenerayleneover 12 years ago
MMmm

after you cleaned out that well fucked pussy you should have cleaned off that beautiful cock

NigelOWNigelOWover 12 years ago

Very hot story - hope to read more in a similar vein. Creampies and creampie eating are favorites of ours!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Mmmm...lucky John!

The time spent under my (or someone else's) wife while she's being fucked have been the most amazing moments of my life. I enjoyed your spirited rendition of that type of encounter...thanks!

cheri8cheri8over 11 years ago
Hot!

A very stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!

Got the same obsession about licking and eating a pussy that's being fucked and filled. Glad to read a story of it without any humiliation or domination or sissy stuff, and with the wife's approval. Win-win!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I agree with Raylene, I always leave my mouth open after licking a ladies pussy while a guy is fucking her. You might be surprised how many guys push their cock into your mouth as cum dribbles from her pussy.

Roleplay67Roleplay67over 2 years ago

Fuck yeah, hot story.

Fucklicking is my favorite fantasy, but without any humiliation or domination or sissy stuff, and with the wife's approval like Rye and Ginger Ayle say.

For me, its so exciting because my conservative wife would be getting stimulated on another level that gets me even more excited. And watching a hard cock slip slowly in and out of my wife's tasty twat just inches from my face, while hearing her moans of pleasure from the cock and from my attention to her clit...

Sliding my tongue across the slippery cock while licking her, and sucking the cock some now and then but mostly focusing on her. Its just naughty and exciting at the same time. No anal, no sissy or humiliation stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Roleplay67...from what you write you could be my clone! Fucklicking is so wonderful, so mind-blowing. Jizz tastes pretty marvelous in its own right, but mixed with pussy juice as cream pie it's nectar and ambrosia. And being able to witness the production from so close, even to gently take into my mouth those balls that are loaded with sperm as the fucker's cock projectiles his load into her pussy, deep because I'm pulling his ass cheeks down into her loins even as I feel his balls pulsing in my mouth throughout his orgasm... a very special privilege to be where I am.

And then those minutes - or are they hours - spent nursing at her hole, watching for his load to make an appearance, sticking out my tongue to lift it out of her hot, and also recently and obviously ravaged, cunt and bring that tongue back to savour its capture in my mouth, over and over returning to the well until there's no sign of more... too, too satisfying for words.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous