Just a Short Walk

Story Info
A tale of a short walk in a revealing dress, done on a dare.
768 words
4.38
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
629 Followers

This was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, and is exactly 750 words beyond this line:

-----

It's sunny on this strip of shore; the rays warm my skin even as the breeze raises goosebumps. I feel my nipples respond to the chill, stiffening up beneath the light and airy fabric of this dress I have on--the very thinnest, sheerest thing I have ever worn outside. 

I can't believe I'm doing it, really. It was a dare. My sister said I was such a prude. Well, I'll show her who's a prude.

I just... Well. I didn't realize, inside the house, just what this dress would look like once I got it out here, in this strong sunlight. It's kind of like wearing a wisp of mist. Where did she get this thing, anyway? Silky, satiny, the color of cool milk, and it looks just like a cascade of milk pouring over my body, as I stroll along the shore and the sea air makes it ripple and shimmer over my bare skin.

Yes, that was part of the dare. I'm not wearing anything else, except for my sandals. No bra. No panties. Nothing under this flimsy thing at all.

The dress is almost transparent, and I feel every flutter of its gauzy fabric against my unprotected vulva. It brushes against my pouty lower lips, making me tingle with practically every motion I make. I can feel them getting damp down there, growing slippery as they slide along one another with my every step on this breezy stretch of beach. I feel so naked. So exposed. It's like I'm out here in nothing at all, wearing this. 

Did I even mention the length? It's barely reaching the tops of my thighs. I can feel the hem fluttering around up there, or pressing in and molding itself tightly to the shape of my body. The other people walking around me can probably see my freshly waxed pussy, clear as day.

Oh, yes. That was part of the dare, too. I just came from the beauty shop and I can tell you it still stings a bit. The cool air feels pretty nice down there right now, actually. On my still tender labia. I feel all tingly and electric. My clit is stiff and swollen. I'm sure it's pushing out, emerging from its delicate little hood, visible between my dewy lips as I walk--more and more confidently, I'm finding, now that I'm out here really doing this.

They dropped me off at one end of the shore, and drove away laughing. I just have to make it to the other parking lot at the far end. No big deal. It's just a short walk. I smooth the dress down over my hips, and what few centimeters of my thighs I can. Doing this just pulls it up higher in the back, where I can feel the gossamer fabric floating loosely about the quivery bottoms of my ass cheeks, and the crisp air swirling around my bare behind.

There is a whistle from somewhere nearby. I'm starting to blush now. My face feels warm and flushed. I don't know if that had anything to do with me, but I can't help feeling like it did. I keep walking, facing straight ahead. Just a little farther. I can see the parking lot now. But... I don't see my sister's car anywhere.

I'm starting to panic. The parking lot is mostly empty, just a couple of cars here and there. Where are they? Looking around, a spot of color catches my eye on the pavement. It's my purse; they held onto that for the dare. I all but tear it open, grabbing for my phone in something close to desperation, but there's nothing inside but some loose change, and a pink sticky note in my sister's loopy handwriting.

"We thought you could use some bus fare, at least, Sis! See ya at home :)"

I stare at the message, heart pounding in my chest so hard I can hear it thumping in my ears, stomach clenching up like a fist. The drive out here took nearly an hour, in our own car! I can't imagine how long it will be on a... I start to hyperventilate, thinking about all those stops, through the city, wearing this; thinking about being squeezed in with so many people, sitting in those seats with my naked ass... Slowly, I look up. There's a bus pulling into the far side of the parking lot.

My pussy is throbbing. A warm trickle suddenly runs down my thigh.

djrip
djrip
629 Followers