All Comments on 'Just a Simple Romantic Dinner'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u3 months ago

A naughty delight, well done

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

delightful and erotic

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

It was what you foretold but it fell flat for me. The detailed BDSM “light” distracted me for feeling any romantic connection between the characters. Great EC tale, not so much romance. 3.4*

AG31AG313 months ago

Definite 5 stars! I don't usually read almost-vanilla stories here on Lit, but I've like some of your others and am really glad I read this one. Here are some ways with words that I especially liked.

the blessing of shared skin

two of us enmeshed in a happy tangle of sheets

A small shuffle and a toss of my foot raised them to my hand.

and smiled with her.

I can't picture us going out for dinner like this. Should I order in?

Happy Valentines day!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5*. Wow!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Well written romance. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clever premise.

Good backmstory/setup.

But there really needed to be more extended teasing/edging of his cock and balls.

Four stars.

SultanEnochSultanEnoch3 months ago

Great imagination and good references to Chinese concubines's practices.

I'd enjoy nicely spanking my woman

bobbycull55bobbycull553 months ago

Beautifully written. Erotic. Very good descriptionof the emotions and responses of the participants

Ranger001Ranger0013 months ago

👍👍👍❗️😉

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can stop reading now. This is the most beautiful and wonderful story I’ve ever read here. All the grammar and spelling is perfect, it makes sense and is an absolute delight to read . Thank you. My faith in Lit is restored. I have been reading so much garbage this is a breath of fresh air.

ActingupActingup3 months ago

Hot as all fuck. Hotter. One of the most sizzling I’ve read on this site. My tablet caught fire. This is the second story I’ve read in this contest, after MelissaBaby’s, and they’ve both been five star efforts. The bar has been set very high…

TrionyxTrionyx3 months ago

Nice story. I kept waiting for the handcuffs.

CinnamonToast6CinnamonToast63 months ago

Brilliant work! A perfect blend of romantic and erotic. I immediately put this story on my Favorites list, for both future enjoyment and writing inspiration. Hope you win the contest!

I liked the realistic details when she was trying to figure out how to put on the unfamiliar corset without help, both about the garment and her irritation. The details about how she put the rope on him were also very interesting. I have no experience with shibari, but you described it so clearly that I could follow everything she did in my mind's eye.

And I love that the handcuff key never got used. The opposite of Chekhov's gun. Leaves us imagining that she might use it on real handcuffs next time, if he agreed to it. But it also shows she's kind to her vanilla lover, and using sound psychology - starting with something mildly kinky that she was pretty sure he'd enjoy, rather than surprising him with something that might have scared him.

I also love the egalitarian choice she made to use the ben-wa balls herself, so he wouldn't be the only one getting uncontrollably aroused in public. It shows her character very well, and her respect for her partner. This couple clearly has a long and happy future together, and I'd love to read the sequel where Todd plans an evening to celebrate their anniversary, or their next Valentine's Day.

There is one amusing typo, though, in the first sentence on page 3. I'm pretty sure she'd wrap her feet around his waist, not his wrist. Darn that autocorrect!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru3 months ago

Very lovely. Very well written, as always!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice but not really Humor & Satire. 4*

HardBenHardBen10 days ago

Absolutely blissfully tantalising.

The imagery - physical and emotional - is portrayed SO well.

Super writing!

XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous