Just a Suggestion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine grabbed my hair as she quivered, already on the brink of release. I managed to pull back enough to lap through her pussy deeply before sucking her clitoris between my lips. Simultaneously, I slipped one finger into her wet vagina, finding her G-spot and caressing that sensitive spot. I gently sucked on her clit and caressed her G-spot as her orgasm crashed through her like a tsunami wave, as it engulfed her, shook her, consumed her. Her orgasm roared on and on, her body shaking, her abdomen convulsing as vaginal and uterine contractions rippled through her again and again. I maintained my gentle caress of her clit with my tongue while my finger continued its internal stroking, and still her orgasm continued to shake through her. Her eyes had rolled up into her head as she remained in the powerful throes of her climax. When I finally paused and withdrew, I heard a moan from near the doorway of the hall.

I raised my head to see Monica with one hand caressing her own breast while her other hand continued to stroke her own clit. She was shaking and moaning and it was clear that she was experiencing a powerful climax as she watched Elaine and I in oral lovemaking. When Monica finally opened her own eyes, they went wide as she realized that I had seen what she was doing, and she blushed fiercely, but did not remove either hand. I put my finger to my lips and nodded to her, then I took the finger that had been inside Elaine and sucked it into my mouth, enjoying the delicious nectar she had deposited there.

Elaine had collapsed onto the couch, eyes closed and exhausted from her powerful climax. After a few minutes, Monica slipped back down the hall and into her room. I heard her door close, then the buzzing of a powerful vibrator began. There was no doubt what Monica would be doing for the next few minutes.

I snuggled gently beside Elaine as she slowly recovered from her massive climax. She smiled happily at me as I held her. When she shifted her position and felt my erection pressing against her leg through my shorts, she raised an eyebrow and asked, "Shall I?"

I suggested, "Let's save that for a little later, OK?"

She smiled at that and said, "I like the idea of 'later'!" She paused, and then asked, "Will I ever get enough sex with you?"

"I certainly hope that you will always want just a little more sex with me." I said with a smile.

She beamed as I said that. After a pause, she asked, "What is that sound?"

"I think that Monica overheard us and needed to take care of some personal needs." I said smiling.

Elaine blushed brightly at that. Then she nodded and said, "She may have lots of personal needs in the future. I hope she has enough batteries!" We both laughed quietly. Then we heard Monica's climactic moan; it was clear that she had brought herself to a powerful orgasm.

By the time the buzzing and moaning had subsided in the other room, Elaine had retrieved her t-shirt and panties and she was dressed. Monica returned to the living room, her upper chest and neck brightly flushed from her orgasm.

I suggested to Elaine that she would be welcome to come over to 'see' my apartment. She gathered her books, put on some shorts, and threw some toiletries and a change of clothes into a bag. She hugged Monica, took my hand, and we headed out the door.

As we walked towards my apartment, we paused to kiss. As we separated I said, "Archimedes!" Elaine immediately sank into a deep hypnotic state. "You are moving into a deeper hypnotic state." I said. "If you want, you can have oral sex with Monica, but you will not sense any pressure to do so. However, if you choose to do so, I would like to watch and possibly have sex with you at the same time. I will not engage in sexual activities with Monica. You will not remember discussing this, but the suggestions will be active deep in your subconscious. You will also return to a deep hypnotic state when you hear my voice say the word 'Archimedes'. Now, you will wake when I snap my fingers. 3-2-1." Snap

We continued walking hand in hand to my apartment. Elaine held my arm tightly and said, "I think that you are the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I hope that I am not mistaken to begin thinking of you and me as 'us'."

"I think that is a wonderful way to think about our relationship. While it is probably a little early to be thinking years into the future, I view myself to be in an exclusive relationship with you and I hope that you feel the same way. I hope that each coming day will see this relationship becoming deeper and stronger."

Elaine stopped, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me deeply. When she finally broke the kiss, she said, "That's beautiful. I wholeheartedly agree!"

Then she kissed me again. I could feel her unrestrained breasts rubbing against my chest; I slipped my hand under the hem of her shirt and caressed her breast. Her kisses onstantly became deeper and more passionate. When she finally broke for a moment she asked, "How much farther is it to your apartment? I don't know how much longer I can wait!"

"It's not that much farther, but the anticipation is delightful, isn't it?"

"If I have to wait much longer, I will have to attack you right here on the sidewalk!"

"Oh, my!" I exclaimed in mock horror, "I think that I have created a monster!"

"If you don't 'take care of me' real soon, you'll SEE a monster!" Then she grabbed my hand and began to move quickly along the sidewalk.

Soon we reached my apartment. When we walked through the door I said, "This is the living room and kitchen...:

"Where is the bedroom?" She asked, pulling me through the room towards the only other doorway. As soon as she entered the bedroom she dropped her bag on the floor, pulled her t-shirt over her head, and began kicking off her sandals while peeling her shorts and panties off. As soon as she was naked she attacked my belt.

I dropped my bag of books and clothes and pulled off my shirt and slipped out of my shoes. Elaine had released my belt and shorts, and allowed them to drop to the floor. Then she pulled off my underwear, grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the bed. She pushed me down on the bed and engulfed my cock into her mouth. She sucked and pumped my rigid member until I was sure that I would cum any moment.

She paused to catch her breath and I pulled her up to me. She kissed me deeply and passionately, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I nudged my knee between her legs until she shifted and was straddling my body. Then I pulled her towards me and placed my erection at the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh!" She said. "Like this?"

"There are many, many positions for love making. With you on top you have more control over the pace and angle of entry. Besides, I can better enjoy your beautiful breasts."

Elaine lowered her body slowly onto mine. Her copious wetness allowed her to continue to sink further and further onto my penis until she had completely absorbed my cock within her hot, wet pussy. "It feels different this way!" She began to shift her body forward and back, causing my cock to shift within her vaginal canal.

I pulled her shoulders forward so that I could take the nipple of one breast into my mouth while I caressed the other with my fingers. The new position increased contact with her clitoris. The pace of her movements increased and increased. Elaine was pumping her hips forward and back faster and faster. Perspiration was rolling down her chest and between her breasts. She was shaking and moaning, clearly approaching a massive climax.

I nipped the nipple in my mouth while tugging firmly on her other nipple. She squealed and jerked as her orgasm crashed through her. Her hips flexed and thrashed wildly. I rolled her back until she was lying on her back and I was on top, thrusting forcefully into her spasming pussy. I drove my cock into her hard and deep, again and again.

Elaine's climax continued unabated with wave after wave of contractions and spasms as I pumped my fully engorged cock into her recently virginal pussy. She was shaking, squealing, and moaning as I continued to drive my straining member into her. This woman inflamed my passion unlike any other woman I had known. I was in a frenzy as I pumped wildly into her, knowing that I was on the brink of my own powerful climax. After a few more powerful strokes I began to spray my semen into my beautiful Elaine with spurt after powerful spurt. I continued to pump my semen into her depths until I was completely spent. Then I collapsed onto her heaving, perspiration covered chest.

We lay together, my cock still embedded within her warm pussy, recovering our breath and floating slowly down from our orgasmic rapture. Even when our breathing had returned to normal, we remained linked together, absorbing the joy and closeness flooding through us with post-orgasmic bliss. Eventually I slipped to the side, wrapping an arm and a leg over Elaine, and we drifted into slumber.

After a nap of almost two hours, I awoke needing to use the bathroom. I unwrapped myself from around Elaine's sumptuous body and headed into the bathroom. When I returned I was greeted with a sight that I hoped to see a million more times, a naked Elaine sitting up in my bed, her breasts proudly exposed to my view, her hair tousled from our love making. "You look absolutely ravishing!" I exclaimed.

Don't you mean absolutely ravaged?" She asked with a broad smile.

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

"Only if you don't keep it up!"

"I'm not going to be able to keep it up unless I get some nourishment. Shall we see what we can find in this bachelor's kitchen?"

"How about a shower first?" Elaine asked.

"Won't we get distracted? Will I collapse for lack of nourishment?"

"If you do, I would be happy to 'nurse' you back to health." She said, lifting her breasts towards me.

"Yum! OK, a shower first, then we can scavenge in the kitchen."

The University was not extravagant with the grad student apartments. The bathroom and shower were barely larger than those in my parents RV. I turned the shower water on and allowed it to get warm while Elaine sat on the toilet. Then we both squeezed into my tiny shower. Her water slick breasts rubbed against my chest, causing my penis to rise and poke her in the stomach. I worked the soap into a lather and caressed the slippery skin of her arms, her back, her abdomen, and her breasts ... especially her breasts. Then she returned the favor, soaping my body and especially my penis. We were thoroughly aroused by the time the water was turning chilly.

We then dried one another off. As Elaine bent to dry my legs, she opened her mouth and sucked my erection into her mouth. "I just wanted to be sure that I had your attention!" Elaine said with a smile. Then she grabbed my cock and led me to the kitchen.

We found a box of instant macaroni and cheese and a bottle of wine, lit a candle for the tiny table, and enjoyed an intimate dinner in the nude.

We were just finishing our eating and drinking our wine, Elaine looked me in the eye and began to caress her beautiful breasts and play with her nipples. I could barely find my mouth with my fork, my attention was so very focused on watching her playing with her own breasts. She smiled wickedly as she circled and tugged on her nipples. Then she dipped one finger into her pussy to gather some of her nectar, placed that finger into her mouth and sensuality sucked on her finger, mimicking fellatio. My cock was like a rock, and it was trying to peek over the edge of the table.

I grabbed Elaine's hand and pulled her behind me toward the bedroom. Standing beside the bed I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately, loving the feel of her large naked breasts rubbing against my chest. We kissed and kissed, my hand slipping between our bodies to caress her breast and nipple, while my cock was pressed against her abdomen. Finally, Elaine pulled me down to the bed. As soon as we were both on my bed, she rolled me over so that she could mount me cowgirl style.

"You like that position, don't you?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, very much! I love having a sense of control sometimes."

"Making love has many aspects. Either of us may take the lead sometimes, and at other times the roles may be reversed. With you on top you can control the depth and angle of penetration, and I get to play with your beautiful breasts and enjoy an absolutely erotic show."

With that Elaine grasped my rigid erection, placed it to the entrance of her vagina, and impaled herself on my manhood in one smooth motion. It was such an exquisite sensation that I was surprised that I didn't climax at that moment! Then she began a combination up and down, forward and back motion. It was fantastic and I knew that I would not be able to restrain my climax very long. I took her breasts into each hand and began to firmly caress her nipples. She was riding me powerfully and soon I was pumping up into her just as powerfully. It was as if I was trying to throw her off, but nothing could have been further from the truth.

Soon she was exclaiming "Oh! Oh! Oh!". Her coordination failed her as she exclaimed "Oooohhh!" I shifted my body forward, laying her on her back in the process but never dislodgeing my cock from her pussy. Then I began to pump into her harder, faster, and deeper. She was fully engaged in her orgasm as it roared through her again and again. I was approaching the precipice of my own climax; I couldn't have stopped or even slowed down for anything. Faster, deeper, harder my thrusts drove into her spasming pussy. I could feel a massive eruption building and building. Then I exploded, spraying blast after powerful blast of my semen deep into her recently virgin pussy.

My passion momentarily spent, I lowered my sweaty chest onto Elaine's heaving, perspiration coated breasts, holding her and nestling my head next to hers, kissing her gently while my deflating penis remained entombed within her. We remained like that for a long time, soaking in the closeness and contentment that followed the joining of our bodies and our spirits.

After quite some time just enjoying the shared closeness, Elaine asked, "How is it possible? How can our love making just keep getting better and better? Is there no limit?"

"As we learn one another's responses, we can better stimulate one another. As our emotional connection intensifies, the physical connection becomes more meaningful. I'm sure that at some point far into the future, the intensity of our love making will plateau at some wonderfully high level, but time will tell when that may be."

We lay entwined, talking about everything and nothing. Part of the discussion meandered to our early childhoods and childhood "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" type experiences. As our conversation took on a more sexual tone, I began to caress Elaine's cheeks, abdomen, and breasts. It was inevitable that we would both become sexually aroused.

I asked Elaine if she would like to try something a little different. She responded, "I have enjoyed everything we have done so far, so I'm willing to try anything you suggest."

"Mount me like you were going to ride me, then lay down onto my chest. Shift your right leg inside my leg, your right hip will be resting on me. Now I will pull your left leg up to my hip."

Elaine did as I described. "Now what?"

I pulled her left leg up a little higher and pumped my cock into her wet pussy. "Ummmm," she moaned. This position enabled, almost required, gentle, sensuous love making. My left arm was wrapped around Elaine, her head resting on my shoulder. I pumped slowly, gently, lovingly into her welcoming pussy. Then I began to caress her breast, and finally her nipple. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she quietly exclaimed as my cock lovingly filled her again and again. As our gentle love making continued with me stroking her nipple, her began rolling through her. Like an ocean wave on a long shallow beach, her climax gently rolled on and on and on - not with crashing fury like waves on the rocks, but gently and continuously rolling through her in a never ending orgasmic ripple.

Our love making continued as I pumped my engorged penis into Elaine again and again as her orgasm continued unabated. My own climax was inexorably building as I continued pumping into this beautiful woman, and her vaginal contractions caressed my penis until I was spraying another batch of semen into her. When I had no more to give, I enveloped Elaine in my arms and held her gently against me, my penis still embedded in her warm pussy.

As we lay together, gently intertwined, I felt moisture on my shoulder. "Elaine, are you OK?" I asked.

"I'm OK and so much more! You know that I sometimes cry when I'm very happy. I felt like I was being transported to another realm, like I had died and was being lifted up to heaven. You had said that sometimes sex is like the Fourth of July fireworks, and sometimes like Christmas. This was more like a religious or a mystical experience, a transcendental experience. I have never felt so cared for, so loved. I don't know if I can ever thank you enough!"

Smiling, I chuckled, "I'm sure we will think of a way!"

I had set the alarm earlier, so Elaine snuggled down onto my shoulder and we both drifted into a contented slumber.

The alarm rang far too early. We snuggled for a few minutes before heading to the bathroom for the toilet and showers. We decided to save time and shower separately, or we might miss our morning classes - and maybe our afternoon classes as well. Two people getting ready for the day in my small bathroom was a bit of a logistical challenge, but we managed (and it was still better than three of us getting ready at her apartment.)

Monday was a particularly busy day for me with classes and experiments scheduled for me to run in the hypnosis lab. However, from time to time I thought about Elaine, and wondered how her day was going. And I often compared young women that I met during the course of the day to Elaine, and found that she surpassed every other woman I met. I was clearly infatuated with this beautiful young woman, and a powerful emotional attachment was quickly forming. Was I falling in love with her? It was too soon to be thinking 'love', wasn't it? Then why was it intruding into my mind?

I had told Elaine that I would be tied up in the lab until well after dinner time, but I texted her in the late afternoon just to make sure that she remembered. She sent back a cute 'crying' icon, to which I replied with assurance that I would stop at her apartment when I had closed up the lab.

I texted Elaine to let her know that I was finally finished at the lab. It was nearly 9 PM by the time I arrived at the girls' apartment. I had studied during breaks between classes and lab appointments, so I was done for the day. I was amazed, and pleasantly surprised, when Elaine answered my knock on the door wearing only a tiny pair of panties, her beautiful breasts on full display. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, rubbing her breasts vigorously against my chest.

"I've missed you SO MUCH!" Elaine exclaimed.

"I can see that!" I quipped. Then more seriously, I said, "I missed you, too. I thought about you frequently throughout the day." I confessed truthfully.

"I thought about you a lot, too!" Then she continued, "Some parts more than others!" she said blushing furiously.

She pulled me closer, kissing me hard and pressing her tongue into my mouth as she rubbed her bare breasts against me and pressed her barely covered sex against my rapidly rising member. She continued this for several minutes, until I paused and asked, "Wouldn't you like to continue this inside?"

Elaine looked around, apparently just realizing that we were standing partially in the hallway with the apartment door open. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the apartment, closing the door behind us. Then she resumed where she had left off, kissing me deeply and rubbing herself against me. "I've missed you SO MUCH!" she exclaimed when she came up for air.