Just a Suggestion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me over to the couch and attacked my belt buckle. Soon she had my pants and boxer around my knees, then she was pulling off my shoes and dispensing with my trousers while I pulled off my shirt. She pushed me backward onto the couch and immediately mounted me, engulfing my already rigid cock in her warm wetness. "Suck on my titties, PLEASE! You make me so HOT when you suck on my nipples!" she exclaimed as she began to move on my cock, forward and back, up and down, all in one fluid motion.

Saturday evening and Sunday I had experienced more climaxes, and ejaculated more semen, that I had ever done in my life in such a concentrated period. But this beautiful woman inflamed my desire in ways I could hardly begin to understand. She was riding me passionately as I sucked on first one nipple while caressing the other, then reversing. Soon I was forcefully thrusting up into her as she rode me like a bronc rider, but I never stopped sucking on her nipples as she had requested.

After a several minutes of this, Elaine's coordination failed. Her hips flailed spasmodically, and she exhaled a deep, heart felt moan as her orgasm engulfed her. I lifted her and turned her on the couch and began thrusting powerfully into her convulsing body, her vagina contracting powerfully around my impaling member. I drove harder and faster into her sopping pussy as I continued to play with her nipples. Her orgasm continued, driving her to greater and greater heights of sexual bliss, until my own climax exploded from within me. I pumped blast after blast of my essence into her welcoming womb. I pumped until my reserves were totally depleted, then I collapsed my sweaty chest onto Elaine's heaving breasts.

We lay joined together for many minutes as we slowly returned to reality. I grabbed my boxer shorts from the floor and placed them at the entrance of her wide open pussy, attempting to stem the flow of our combined juices. When I sat up, I saw Monica sitting in her favorite chair across the room. Her t-shirt was bunched up under her arm pits, the nipples of her exposed breasts were long and hard, and her chest and neck were flushed with the tell-tale indication that she had also just climaxed. She gave me a little 'finger wave'; it was clear that she had been sitting right there throughout our coupling. She made no attempt to move or cover her breasts or even close her wide spread legs that displayed the huge wet spot in the crotch of her panties. She just sat back and smiled as she looked at me.