Just a Suggestion Pt. 04

Story Info
Elaine wants to show-off with explosive results.
4.7k words
4.63
4.9k
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening Elaine met me at my apartment door wearing only her bikini panties. We kissed, we caressed, but we did not have sex. I stripped down, then we started cooking dinner. It was not fancy but tasty, and the company was delightful.

As we sat eating Elaine said, "Thank you for being so accepting of me, patient with me, and helping me to become more of 'myself'."

"You are a lovely person, a charming companion, bright and comfortable, and extremely sexy! I don't feel like I have done anything extra or special."

"But you 'have' helped me explore my sexual nature."

"And you know how much of a sacrifice that has been for me," I said laughing.

"Yes, you have certainly been the beneficiary of my expanding sexuality." She said with a chuckle. "Did you know that our first date, when we went to the theater, was the first time I had gone out in public without wearing a bra since I was eleven years old. I have wanted to 'show off' a little bit, but always feared that people would view me as a 'slut' or something. But you accepted me for what I am. You didn't grope me or assume anything. Yes, I know that you enjoyed the show, I could see your eyes occasionally drifting down to watch my breasts bounce and jiggle, but you didn't just stare. Later when you did have an opportunity to feel my breasts, again it wasn't just grabbing them, it was almost a reverent and stimulating caress. You have been patient with my inexperience and have shown me many ways that we can enjoy our sexual side together."

"You are a lovely woman in every way possible. I just consider myself fortunate to have you in my life."

"Well, as I said, I have wanted to 'show off' a bit, but have always felt constrained ... like I couldn't or shouldn't. But with you I feel like I am safe, and will be accepted, for anything I may choose to do." Then she paused and swallowed. "I want us to go to a dance club tomorrow evening. I'll pay. I want to dress outrageously sexy and I want you beside me the whole time."

"I'm not much of a dancer, but if you want to go I will accompany you."

"Dance clubs aren't really much about dancing." She said. "It's mostly about girls showing off, and guys watching them." She said with a laugh. "The dance floor is simply the excuse to do that."

"Well, I could certainly be 'all in' for that! Watching you be a little outrageous will be fun!"

"Do I have to keep it to just a 'little outrageous'?"

"You can be as outrageous as you want, as long as I am with you and we both don't end up being arrested!" I said with a laugh.

After cleaning up the dishes we agreed to watch a romantic comedy video, sitting on the couch, both of us wearing only underpants, with Elaine reclining against me. We watched the show, caressed, kissed, and I stroked her beautiful breasts. Our passion had become feverish by the end of the video 90 minutes later. She stood up, peeled off her panties, grabbed my underwear and pulled them off allowing my rock hard cock to spring free, then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom where she lay down on the bed.

"Make love to me." She said. As I looked at this beautiful, nude woman who meant more to me with each passing day lying on my bed, I was happy to oblige. We were already pretty 'worked up' but I was determined to 'make love', not just have frantic sex. I lay beside her and took her in my arms, nuzzling her neck and kissing her. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her ears, and her neck. Then I began to shift; I kissed her fingers and her arms. I kissed the sides of her breasts and the valley between her breasts. I kissed everywhere on her abdomen until I reached her line of her auburn pubic hair. Then I moved to her legs, kissing her feet, and up her legs, caressing the tender skin behind her knees, up her thighs to their juncture with her body. Elaine was panting with desire. Then I moved up to kiss her passionately, holding her in my arms, caressing her breasts and nipples. When I finally slipped my almost painfully hard erection into her, Elaine exclaimed, "YES!!"

I began to pump gently into her, savoring the sensations of every millimeter of contact. Elaine's legs were wrapped around me, giving me full access to enter deeply, and encouraging me to enter her deeper. I caressed her breasts and nipples, marveling in the firm softness of her breasts and the hard points of her nipples. I wanted to imbed on my brain the touch, texture, and feel of every inch of her. I was nearly delirious with delight as I reveled in the feel of her!

Elaine's hips and legs were urging me to action! I pumped into her faster and more firmly, entering her more deeply. She cried, "YES!" as I picked up the pace. Her hips were rising to meet my every stroke and her large breasts were bouncing enticingly with every thrust. It had been an evening of slowly increasing arousal, and our love-making would cap a beautiful evening. I watched her face as the pace of our joining continued to move faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I could see the passion edging higher and higher as we met each other's increasing need. I took her hands in mine and pinned them onto the bed above her shoulders as my thrusts continued to drive harder and deeper as she welcomed me into her body.

Her eyes went wide and her body began to convulse, her hips pumping with a life of their own, as her orgasm consumed her. "AAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed as she crashed through into sexual ecstasy. I thrust even faster and harder, wanting to give her every possible moment of pleasure as my own climax was racing forward. Sweat was pouring off my chest and dripping onto her breasts as my passion drove me faster and faster. With the force of a freight train roaring down the tracks, I exploded within her. I shot jet after hot jet of my cum deep into my beautiful Elaine, pouring my essence into her, and joining her in our sublime passion. The world dissolved and there was only Elaine and me and our joining!

I collapsed onto her sweat soaked breasts then slid to one side slightly so she could breathe. Our spirits were joined as had been our bodies. We were One, and the meaning of life engulfed us. We were together, and that was how it should be.

Saturday morning we awoke in a tangle of limbs. While we were no longer joined in a sexual sense, we were still intertwined and our bodies were pressed together. I wanted to stay just like that forever. Elaine thought that going to the bathroom to empty her bladder was important, so she extricated herself from the tangle.

When she had finished I needed to do the same while she washed her face. When I finished I sat on the toilet and watched her in the mirror as she finished washing her face and then vigorously brushing her teeth. This was an incredible sight to a horny young man, her breasts bouncing around wildly as she brushed. In almost no time my little soldier was standing at attention.

Taking advantage of her position as she learned forward over the sink, I slipped up behind her and pressed my erection between her legs. She looked up at me in the mirror, raised one eyebrow, then spread her legs wider as she leaned further over the sink to rinse her mouth. I took that as an invitation, nestling my hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. As I pressed into her she leaned over more and spread her legs wider.

After two or three strokes I was embedded deep within her. She was spread wide, her arms resting on the counter, her breasts dangling and swinging freely below her. It was a beautiful sight in the mirror; I could see her breasts moving and I could even see my cock moving in and out of her beautiful pussy. She looked at me in the mirror and smiled as I began to thrust into her in earnest. Soon the room was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her nicely rounded bottom. The erotic view and novel position was having a powerful effect on me and I was soon feeling the tingling in my groin that preceded my climax. As I continued to pump into her I reached around her and began to stroke her clitoris in time with my strokes. Only a few strokes later she began her orgasm. I held her hips as her knees gave way, my cock and hands supporting most of her weight. Then my cock exploded inside her shooting her full of my essence. Holding around her waist, I half carried her the two steps back and sat on the toilet lid with Elaine on my lap and my manhood still buried inside her.

We sat for a few moments, then I began to kiss the back of her neck, lifting her hair out of my way, and her shoulders. Then she turned part way towards me to kiss me. Finally I grabbed a towel that was within reach and handed it to her. "It is only a couple steps to the shower, but you may need this to keep from dripping on the way."

"Will you join me?"

"Of course!"

By the time we exited the shower the hot water was almost exhausted, every nook and cranny had been thoroughly washed, and we were delightfully aroused. Again!

We sat at the kitchen table and had toast, juice, and coffee and discussed the plan for the day. We would run some errands and do some food shopping together before lunch. After lunch Elaine wanted to do some other shopping. I offered to accompany her, but she said I would just be bored ... of course she was probably right. She suggested that she cook dinner at my place and we could change clothes here before going to the club around 9. She asked with a devilish smile if it would be OK for her to sleep over tonight. Of course, it would be OK for her to sleep over!!

She called her roommate, Monica, to let her know that she would be gone all day, all night, and probably most of the day tomorrow. Monica said that she had met a guy from her English Lit class for coffee yesterday, and that they were going out tonight. I heard Elaine's response, saying that maybe it was a good thing that she would be out of their apartment tonight. Monica just laughed at that.

We got dressed to go shopping and it was not lost on me that she was wearing a light weight t-shirt with no bra underneath. She gathered the hem of the shirt and tied a stylish knot on the side, baring a wide swath of her abdomen. She looked HOT!

We kissed and I told her how good she looked. Then she took my hand and we walked together to the grocery store. As we walked I noticed the seductive movements of her unrestrained breasts. I also noticed that several other guys also noticed this hot girl and the motion of her large breasts. It was reassuring that when she would notice a guy looking at her, she would wrap her other hand around my arm possessively.

Grocery shopping is generally a rather mundane activity. But shopping together for the first time was also a bonding experience. It was also fun to watch several of the stock boys stop and stare as she walked down their aisle. The butcher was so extremely helpful to her as she picked out the meat for our dinner. As we shopped it was clear that we were buying as a couple, not as two individuals.

We took the groceries back to my apartment and put them away. Then we bounced around [pun definitely intended] to take care of a few other errands. We had a salad with chopped chicken on top at home. Before Elaine headed out for the rest of her shopping, I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply, and caressed her breasts though the thin fabric of her shirt.

I studied and thought about her the rest of the afternoon. She returned about 5 saying that she had stopped at her apartment and talked with Monica for a while. Monica was really excited about her date for tonight. He is a Junior, engineering student from her Lit class. She had helped Monica pick out clothes for the evening. She had asked Monica how much she liked this guy, and she was told that after their coffee yesterday they had continued to walk and talk for the rest of the afternoon, and that she had actually kissed him! Elaine had suggested that Monica skip the bra for the evening, and she had blushed as she said she would think about it.

I asked to see what she had bought. She showed me some t-shirts and shorts, but kept a whole bag closed, saying that was a surprise for later. She did pull out a shirt for me, a little funky, a little crazy, but she liked it - so I would wear it.

>>

>>We (mostly Elaine) fixed a delicious dinner with a fresh green salad, sautéed salmon, glazed carrots, and steamed broccoli, with a shared slice of carrot cake for desert. After cleaning up, she sent me into the bedroom to get ready to go out. "If you have a pair of black jeans, or something like that, they should be fine." She instructed. I showered, shaved, found my one pair of black jeans, decided to go 'commando', and put on the new funky shirt that she had bought for me to wear. I returned to the living room in less than 20 minutes. "How did you do that so fast?"

Then Elaine went into the bathroom. It was 20 minutes until water stopped running in the shower and the sink. I was blessed with a quick flash of naked female flesh as she dashed from the bathroom to the bedroom, then I waited. And waited. And waited.

But when she came out it was all well worth it! Her auburn hair looked fantastic, her makeup was perfect. But what immediately riveted my attention was the nearly see-through blouse with nothing but my beautiful Elaine under it! I could see the bountiful swell of her breasts, her areolae, and her nipples through the nearly transparent material. And she was wearing the shortest mini-skirt I have ever seen. As she twirled, showing off for me, I could see the transition from her leg to her buttocks at the lower hem of the skirt. I was hard before I could even say anything.

"WOW!" I exclaimed. "When you said you wanted to show off a little, you weren't kidding! You look good enough to eat!"

"We can save that for later," she said with a wicked grin. "Would you like to walk me to the dance club?"

"I don't want another guy to get within 10 feet of you, of course I will escort you to the club, and anywhere else you desire to go!"

"Oh! I LIKE that!"

As we walked the few blocks to the club, she wore flats and carried her heels with her in a small bag. The heels were perhaps the highest heels I had ever seen, and I couldn't imagine how she would walk in them, let alone dance in them. I tried not to stare, but I watched out of the corner of my eye, plus stole several more obvious peeks, as her bountiful breasts bounced and swayed, almost completely exposed through the nearly transparent fabric of her blouse.

When we arrived at the club I showed my ID, the bouncer looked at Elaine (stared was maybe a more accurate description), marking us both good for alcohol, and waved us through. She found a place to stow her bag, changed into her high, high heels, then wrapped her arms around my arm. "They didn't check your ID to see if you are under age for alcohol," I commented. She just smiled and waggled her boobs at me.

The dance floor was full of young couples and young women dancing together. Many were wearing fairly normal street clothes, some of the young women had on 'club attire', but none held a candle to Elaine. We danced and her breasts danced their own dance. She was smoking hot and everyone in the club knew it. Several guys tried to break in, but she made it clear that she only wanted to dance with me.

After numerous up-tempo dances, the band played a slow, romantic number. Elaine led me to a dark, quiet corner, wrapped her arms around my neck and pressing her warm breasts against my chest, as we moved together to the music. It was sensuous, it was romantic, it was delightful. Just before the number ended she took one hand away from my neck, grabbed my hand, and pulled it down between us. She led my hand under the hem of her tiny skirt and onto her thigh, and then she led my hand up, and up. I soon reached her pubic hair! She was naked under this tiny mini-skirt. I caressed her wet pussy slit and wondered how many guys had gotten a glimpse or at least a hint of what was NOT under her skirt. I was HARD instantly and she knew it. She let me continue to stroke her wet pussy with my hand while she stroked the huge bulge in my pants.

The music picked up the pace and I reluctantly led Elaine back to the dance floor. My cock felt like a rod of iron trying to burst through my jeans. I stared at her beautiful bouncing breasts on display as she gyrated to the music, and I thought about her naked pussy just inches away from me. She had me so aroused that I could hardly think straight. I really wanted to slip my cock into her wet pussy right then and there, but there were hundreds of people all around us.

When another slow number started, we made a bee-line to that same, secluded corner. There was only a slight pretense of dancing as she pulled down the zipper of my jeans and, with great difficulty, pulled my rigid member out. Then she wrapped one arm around my neck, placed my cock into the dripping wet slit between her legs, and began moving to the music with my cock sliding back and forth along the pathway between her wet vulva. I would have loved to slip up into her vagina, but the angles were just not right. My cock was dripping pre-cum as it slipped back and forth along her soaking wet pussy slit. By the time the slow dance was over, I was nearly in a frenzy of need, and had a real problem getting my cock into my pants; finally I unbuttoned the top to open them completely, then tucked it back in standing straight up before closing up the jeans. Elaine watched this with a delighted smile on her face, she wanted me to be mercilessly aroused.

Several fast dances went by but all I could do was look at my sexy, beautiful Elaine. Finally another slow dance came up and we again headed to our quiet corner. She immediately pulled out my rigid cock, then she began unbuttoning her see-through blouse. When she had her blouse open to her navel she pulled her breasts free of the transparent fabric and unbuttoned my shirt, pulling the fabric aside. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck, rubbing her naked breasts against the bare skin of my chest. I placed my dripping cock between her lips and easily slid back and forth in the slit between the lips of her sex. I was delirious with pleasure, I was overwhelmed with sexual need, I wasn't sure how much longer I would be able to maintain self-control. I wanted her so very much!

When the slow dance ended and we had rearranged our clothing, Elaine suggested that maybe it was time to head home. I couldn't have agreed more! She gathered the bag with her flat shoes, but didn't put them on. As we walked out the door, she held firmly onto my arm with both hands, as assistance for walking in those shoes and as a declaration to anyone who looked that she had claimed me as her own.

As we walked she suggested a detour to a park like area on campus. As we walked along, we paused at a backless park bench along the path. She turned to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply and passionately. We kissed for a long time, our tongues dancing together. Then she unbuttoned her blouse, unbuttoned my shirt, and we kissed some more, her breasts rubbing against my bare chest. Then she opened the front of my jeans. She pressed me down onto the bench with my naked cock reaching for the sky, and she pulled up her mini-skirt, showing me her beautiful pubic hair that was already soggy with her juices. She straddled me, took my cock into her hand, and sank down on me in one quick motion. I nearly climaxed right then!

Elaine began to ride my cock like never before. The position on the bench gave her full use of her legs, which she used to good advantage. She was riding me up and down, her bare breasts bouncing with every movement. She was also, somehow, gripping my cock with her vaginal muscles. It was delicious! And I was going to cum soon. Very soon. She continued to ride me furiously, breasts bouncing wildly, her vagina milking my cock, and that was IT! I began to spray my cum into her grasping pussy, load after load after load. Then I felt the contractions within her pussy going wild on my cock. She was climaxing as well! Her coordination faltered, but I thrust up into her again and again as my climax pumped what felt like gallons of my semen into her grasping pussy. It felt like she was milking every last drop of cum out of my body and trying to draw even more into herself! I had never had such an orgasm in my life, although I had had some wonderful climaxes with Elaine in the past.

12