Just a Suggestion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed onto me, her perspiration damp breasts sliding erotically over my chest. When she finally was able to speak, she said, "Happy Anniversary! We have been together one week! Here's to many, many more to cum ... I mean come." She added with a smirk.

"You are the best, most beautiful, sexiest, most wonderful woman in the whole world! I don't know how I ever got so lucky, but I don't intend to ever let you go! Here's to weeks, months, years, decades of a future together!" Her smile could have illuminated the entire campus, and she kissed me.

When she dismounted and began putting herself together for the walk to my apartment, our combined juices began to flow down her legs. As I pulled my clothing together I asked if she had brought anything to stem the flow of our juices. "No, I intentionally did not. I want those juices to run down my legs. I want anyone who sees it to know that you have just made wonderful, life affirming love to me! I want the whole world to know that I am yours!"

I was blown away by her comments. She wanted the whole world to know that she had just had sex with me? She wanted the whole world to know that she was committed to me! I was overjoyed! I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again and again. Then I said it, "I love you."

She replied, "I know, and I love you, too. We have a long way to go, and I'm sure that there will be bumps along the way, but I think that you are worth every challenge we may face and much more. I want to be with you in every way through everything that comes." And she kissed me again.

We walked the rest of the way back to my apartment, floating on Cloud 9, Elaine holding tightly to my arm.

When we stepped into my apartment and the light, it was clear that the insides of both of her legs were coated with the juices from our love making all the way to her ankles. "Maybe I should take a shower?" she suggested.

"Shall I join you?" I asked, and she grinned and nodded.

By the time our shower was finished we were thoroughly clean. Every crack, crevice, and orifice had been probed, every valley and protuberance had been thoroughly washed. And we were Very aroused!

I had Elaine lie on the bed and I lay beside her. We kissed and caressed for a long time, then I kissed my way down her body. I kissed her neck, her upper chest, all around her breasts, and finally her nipples. I kissed down her abdomen and along the fringe of her pubic hair. I kissed her inner thighs and the juncture to her body. I kissed her outer pussy lips and licked the nectar that was dripping from her. I dipped my tongue into her slit and flicked her clitoris. She was going crazy, she was so close to her climax. Then I stopped and lay on my back on the bed beside her. She moaned loudly in frustration, but joined in the game.

She settled herself between my knees, took my rigid shaft in her hand and began to lick on the head as if it were an ice cream cone, licking up the clear fluid that was leaking from the opening. She took the head of my penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it while pumping and twisting the shaft with her hand. Simultaneously, she was stroking the base of my scrotum. It took little time to bring me to be approaching my climax. I could feel the tingling and tightening in my balls

and then it was all gone! The warm mouth, the stroking on my cock, the caressing my scrotum, it was all gone; just cool air surrounded my pulsing cock. I looked at her, and she smiled. "What's good for one is good for the other!"

I happily returned to my position between her legs and began to lick her pussy in earnest, swirling my tongue around her clitoris on every repetition. She was soon approaching a massive climax. I shifted position and slipped my cock deep into her dripping wet vagina. Full thrusts, not ferocious but not gentle either, into her pussy again and again. She was biting her lip, trying to delay her climax just a little more. I reached up and took each of her nipples between my fingers and gently twisted and tugged on them as I repeatedly filled her pussy. That did it! Her body began to spasm and convulse as I continued to work her nipples and fill her pussy. Her hips flailed, pumping wildly against me as I continued to fill her with my powerful cock. Her orgasm roiled and boiled within her as my own climax began to build. The contractions of her vagina around my cock as I thrust into her were working to pull my semen right out of me. Then I began to cum, filling her pussy with load after load of my essence. We both continued to convulse with the powerful effects of our mutual orgasm. Then I collapsed onto her beautiful, soft, heaving breasts.

12