Just a Suggestion Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we left the restaurant Elaine suggested a slight detour. I knew where this was leading -- it would take us past 'our bench' where we had sex after going to the club. It wasn't yet dark, but I was so horny that I would have considered having sex with her in the main entrance of the student union if she had suggested that!

She stood looking out over campus and I stood behind her, my arms around her and my hands on her breasts, lightly caressing her nipples through the thin blouse. She took my left hand and directed it to the slit in her wrap skirt. As my hand moved up to the top of her thigh, I found what appeared to be lace panties. But as I explored further and she shifted her legs slightly wider, I found that her pussy was totally accessible! She was wearing crotch-less panties and her pussy was sopping wet. I slipped a finger into her steaming opening and pumped it a few times. With a strangled voice she said, "Let's go HOME!"

We walked quickly toward my apartment. With each stride Elaine's breasts jiggled and wiggled and her erect nipples rubbed against her blouse. As soon as the apartment door closed, she pulled off her blouse and unwrapped her skirt. She lay right down on the living room floor and cried, "Take me, NOW!"

I peeled off my clothes and knelt between her wide spread legs, and began to lap at her lewdly exposed pussy, receiving a mouth full of her sweet nectar on every stroke. Her juices were flowing so profusely that there was no way that I could keep up with her river of honey.

She was shaking with passion. "Please! Give it to me! Give it to me, NOW!"

I reached over and grabbed a pillow from the couch, lifting her hips I stuffed it under her, then I slid my stiff erection deep into her in one motion. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me tight. I placed the palms of my hands on her distended nipples and rubbed them in little circles. She was flexing her hips and pulling me with her legs, literally pumping my cock into her on her own. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned as she was so very close to her climax.

I grabbed her hips and began to thrust powerfully into her. Her orgasm rolled through her almost immediately. I could see her abdomen undulating as her massive contractions consumed her and I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my cock and trying to milk my semen out of me. Her upper chest was bright red and her nipples even harder than before as I pumped deep into her. She was experiencing a tsunami climax, and I was not far behind. Thrusting into her for all I was worth, I drove my manhood deeper and deeper into her. Then I exploded! I was blasting my seed into the depths of her womanhood. On every thrust another load of my sperm was shot into her, again and again and again. My passion seemed to have no bounds as our orgasms roared through each of us. THIS was the meaning of Life! We were joined, we were ONE. We are one with the universe, we are one with each other. ONE!

Tears were streaming down my face as I relaxed onto Elaine's heaving breasts and clutched her to me. I would never let her go, I could never let her go, she was my being, my life! I kissed her again and again as my tears dampened her face. I promised her my life and told her that we would be one forever. Forever! I loved her, of that there was no doubt, but it was so much more than simply 'loving'. She was my meaning of life! She caressed my head as my tears dripped onto her face, and she smiled at me. "I love you, too!" she said with emphasis. We lay there on the floor for a long time, still joined, still one. I think that I would have stayed like that forever, but it was getting chilly and Elaine was getting uncomfortable lying on the hard floor with my weight on her. I lifted her into my arms and carried her to my bed, where I gently placed her. Then I stripped off her seductive undergarments before lying next to her and engulfing her in my embrace.

"I don't ever want to be without you!" I declared. "You can't possibly know how much you mean to me."

"I do know how much you mean to me! And I certainly would never want to be without you! That was wonderful sex, but it was so much more than sex. It was as if the whole world shifted around us! I love you so very much!"

We held one another for a very long time, murmuring terms of endearment and promises into each other's ear. It was still fairly early, but we were wrapped in our own private cocoon of love, and we drifted to sleep together.

I awoke in the midst of the most erotic dream. My manhood was engulfed in warm, wetness, and it being caressed by thousands of delicate...

As I became more fully aware, I realized that I was not having a dream. Elaine was between my legs, her mouth swallowing my cock while both hands were stroking and twisting on my shaft. She looked up at me with a smile in her eyes, then she redoubled her efforts. Her head was bobbing up and down and her breasts were swaying in rhythm. Her tongue was swirling around and around, occasionally attempting to enter my urethra. After a few more moments of her minstrations on my cock I said, "I'm about to cum!" She began sucking like she intended to suck my cock off my body and her hands became a blur of motion while her breasts bounced and jiggled wildly. Then I came! She sucked more semen out of my cock than I thought possible, and she sucked even more! She sucked until there was nothing left, then kept sucking until I was hard again. Then she climbed up my body, a huge, self satisfied smile on her face. She took my newly rejuvenated cock in her hand, placed it at her entrance, lowered herself onto me, and completely impaled herself on my manhood.

She smiled as happy smile as she began to ride my cock. Up and down, forward and back in her own unique style. She leaned forward to give me access to her bountiful breasts while she continued to move on me vigorously. As I sucked and caressed her breasts and nipples, she began to flex and flail wildly on my cock. I rolled her backwards without breaking contact and I began to thrust into her again and again. Only a few minutes before I had doubted that I would ever need to cum again, but now I could feel my next climax growing within me. Again and again I was thrusting deeply into her while she continued to convulse as her orgasm dashed and crashed through her. I could not have stopped if I had to, and I certainly did not want to stop. I pumped and pumped into her watching her breasts bouncing around with each thrust. I was wild with my need to cum. I tugged gently on her nipples, bringing her new contractions and convulsions. Her vagina was gripping and milking my cock powerfully, and I CAME! I came and came and came!

I collapsed onto her, then I wrapped a leg around her and rolled her onto me. I was still deep inside her with an erection that seemed to plan to remain erect forever. She held me fiercely as we soaked in the bliss of our joint climax.

We spent most of the morning in bed, cuddling together, enjoying the security we felt being together. When we got up and out of the shower it was nearly noon. We had coffee, juice, and toast with cream cheese for a late brunch. Then Elaine called Monica to see how she was doing and she suggested that we come over sometime in the afternoon. We finished up a few odds and ends and headed over to the ladies' apartment. We both hugged Monica when we entered. She had apparently been studying, she was wearing her favorite study clothes - a t-shirt and panties. We sat down to talk and she told us that Derrick had taken her out the previous evening. Things had gone well and they had a very good time, laughing and talking. She said that he seemed more relaxed around her than before. When they had returned to the apartment they had 'made out' on the couch. Eventually he had opened her blouse and touched and caressed her breasts. She had caressed his huge cock through his pants. They were both extremely aroused but Derrick had said that he wanted to be sure about a relationship with her before he would do anything more, despite how much he wanted to do it right now. She said that they continued to 'make out' and 'pet' until it was very late. She had suggested that he would be welcome to spend the night, but he had said that it would be too much temptation. He liked her, and respected her, too much to lose control before they were ready. Monica was both disappointed and encouraged by the evening's events. They did have a very good time together and he seemed to be a little more relaxed with her. And they had enjoyed a modicum of sexual intimacy and some fairly open communication about that. While she wanted to 'jump his bones' or have him 'do her', she thought that things were moving in the right direction. Of course, she did still have to use her trusty vibrator.

Elaine asked, "What happened to those fears about his 'monster cock'?

Monica blushed, "Well, I did some reading and thinking. Did you know that a newborn baby's head is usually about 4"+ in diameter, and they are often 20" long? A woman's vagina is extremely pliable and can accommodate the birth of a child. I could certainly handle half that size, especially if he were a man like Derrick who was gentle and understanding. Right?"

"Right!" I agreed, "And you HAVE been doing some thinking and reading on the matter! Good for you! Information conquers fear!"

"Derrick will be coming over in a little while. Do you two want to hang around until he gets here? We could get some dinner or make something or whatever."

Elaine said, "We don't want to intrude on any plans you two may have. But if the evening is unplanned, we'd be happy to have the four of us spend some time together... just like real people!" she said with a laugh.

"Well, unless Derrick made some plans that I wasn't aware of, we were just going to 'hang out'."

I added, "We can make sure that we leave early enough that the two of you can have some 'alone time'. We'll go back to our place, so we won't embarrass you with any loud headboard thumping from the other room!"

"I think I'm pretty much past being embarrassed by anything you two might do around here. After all, I've seen just about everything!" Monica said with a blush. Then she added, "But it might unnerve Derrick if he were here and heard it! Oh, by the way, it was not lost on me that you described your apartment as 'our place'! I'm not going to have to find a new roommate to share the cost of this apartment, am I?"

"No, you don't have to worry about that. But you will probably have more space and privacy than ever before. However, HE doesn't have any real closet space, so I need somewhere to store my clothes!" Elaine said with a smirk.

12