Just a Suggestion Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought this was a preview of dessert!" I commented.

"No, you will have to wait until we get home for dessert!" Elaine teased. "This is just to whet your appetite!"

We ate our sandwiches, chatting and joking. Both ladies were teasing outrageously with their bare bosoms. But Derrick and I both sincerely enjoyed the show!

After we cleaned up the lunch plates, Elaine and I headed back to my apartment with her book and a few additional clean clothes for her. As we walked she said, "Monica mentioned that they are moving forward very nicely in their relationship... in ALL ways!"

"Derrick indicated something of the same. It sounds like they are on their way towards a pretty solid relationship, and it sounds like they are making progress on the sexual front."

"I should SAY!" Elaine exclaimed. "She lubed the crack of her ass and he pumped between her cheeks until he shot a huge load all over her back, and all over the bed! Then they had some 'good clean fun' in the shower and he shot his cum all over her breasts, and then he brought her off with his hand. Finally they had oral sex and each of them had massive orgasms! She said she thought she was going to pass out from the intensity of her climax!"

"And they talk about guys bragging in the locker room!"

"She wasn't bragging, just sharing 'girl talk'. We have been good friends for a long time."

"It's all right. I am just amazed sometimes at the things women will tell their friends, that's all."

"So, what did he have to say?"

"He certainly was not as forthcoming as she was. He said that they had not yet had intercourse, but that they had engaged in some sexual activities, and he expected that they would probably move on to intercourse fairly soon. He asked about what the normal frequency of sex was for a couple, and how do we coordinate all of our obligations and also our relationship."

"So he's viewing this as a relationship now?"

"Yes. At first he was afraid to call it that, but he sees Monica as a trustworthy partner and he is becoming emotionally invested."

"That's good, because she is 'head over heels' for him!"

"By the way, whose idea was the boob show? I enjoyed it, and I'm sure that he did too. Just curious?"

"Monica suggested it. She wanted to get him really hot for later. She's hoping that tonight will be the 'big night'!"

"From what Derrick said, she might just get her wish.". Then, with a devilish smile I asked, " What about my wish?"

"Your wish?" she asked coyly.

"You said something about dessert!"

"Oh, THAT? You know that I still have some studying to do." she said with a smile.

"Yes, but I'm sure that we can find a little time for dessert!"

"You may be right, if you let me get my studying done quickly!"

Monica asked, "Did you enjoy the little show?" looking directly at the huge bulge in his pants.

"You know I did! I'll never tire of looking at your breasts!"

"Just looking?"

"Oh, no! Looking, and touching, and kissing, and sucking, and...."

"OK! I get the picture!" she said with a laugh.

"In fact, I think we should give them some of the attention they appear to be begging for, right now!" And he took her hand and led her towards the bedroom.

Monica thought, could this be IT? He's never initiated any of our sexual activities before!

Derrick pulled off his shirt, dropped his pants and pulled off his boxers. Then he led her to the bed and they both climbed on. He kissed her deeply, their tongues dancing together. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and she reciprocated. Then he kissed her ears and her neck, then her chest. When he arrived at her breasts he took her huge mound into his hands and savored the soft firmness, the heft and pliability of them. He kissed all around them, the rise, the sides, underneath. Finally he traced his tongue around each areola before latching onto one of her nipples while caressing the other with his hand.

Monica's passion was sky-rocketing! Ever since her hypnotherapy sessions, her nipples were SO powerfully sensitive! And Derrick was like a man on a mission, nearly attempting to devour her breasts and nipples. She was squirming with need as he switched back and forth, sucking and occasionally lightly nipping on her sensitive nipples. She thought she was going to climax just from his attention to her breasts, but just then he abandoned them!

He moved down her body, kissing and sucking on the flesh of her abdomen. He thrust his tongue into her deep navel several times, in a hint of things to come. When he reached her panty line he passed over it and moved further down. He nuzzled and sniffed her sex through her soaked panties, then licked her slit through the thin material. She thought she would die with sexual need!

When she thought she couldn't possibly wait any longer, he slipped his fingers into the waist band of her sopping wet panties, and began to pull them down. She lifted her hips, wanting Derrick to remove them as quickly as possible! He slowly drew them down her legs and tossed them onto the floor. Then he began kissing his way back up her legs. Her legs were spread wide for him as kissed the tender flesh behind her knees, then along the insides of her thighs. He could see that her sex was literally flowing with the juices of her arousal as he approached the V of her sex.

When his tongue lapped the length of her sex, she moaned loudly, "OH YES!!" and he was rewarded with a huge volume of her nectar. He repeated this again and again, consuming what seemed like gallons of her delicious juices. Monica was going crazy, humping up against his face, begging for more! "GOD YES! PLEASE!! OOOHHH! NOW, PLEASE NOW!!" in a continuous litany of beseeching desire.

Then he shifted his body over hers and placed his huge rod at her entrance. He slid the bulbous knob up and down her dripping wet slit and her hips lurched, impaling herself easily with the head of his massive black cock. Then he pressed forward, slipping another inch into her virgin pussy. "OH, YES! Fill me with your beautiful cock! Make me yours!"

This was REAL! This was RIGHT! He was making love to Monica. It was beautiful! All of his previous demons were being exorcised by this beautiful woman! He would give her all the love he could! He would give her all of his love, all of himself!

On each thrust more and more of his huge cock was enveloped in the warm, wet, welcoming core of Monica's body. He was amazed as his manhood disappeared deeper and deeper into her body until his curly black pubic hair was intertwined with her bright red fur.

He began to slowly withdraw; Monica wrapped her legs around his and her arms around his neck as if she never wanted him to leave from within her body. As slowly, he re-entered her as she rose up to welcome him as her vagina caressed him again. Their love-making was slow and sensual, each of them reveling in the delicious sensations they shared. As their rhythm became more secure, Derrick began to caress Monica's big, sexy nipples. The flames of her passion roared higher! She was going to be consumed by her own passion as his huge cock stretched her virgin pussy, rippling in and out of her depths, and his hands caressed her sensitive breasts. She was going to burst! Burst into an inferno of lust, passion, and love!

And then it happened! Her orgasm began to engulf her! Spasms of delight took control of her body! She could feel her quivering pussy contracting and gripping Derrick's huge manhood! She no longer had control of her body, her hips jerking and flailing against him! She was awash in the powerful sensations of her first climax with a man inside her!

Derrick felt Monica's orgasm as it began to consume her. He felt her hips flailing and her vagina gripping him. He grasped her hips and began to pump his huge cock into her more forcefully as his own climax began to build. He could feel the tingling tension in his loins. He guided her hips as he thrust into her faster, then faster still. He could feel her body trying to milk his cock. He was sweating and thrusting. Pumping and pumping as his need hammered at the dam until it finally burst and his flood of love, his flood of semen, his very essence poured out of him and deep into his beloved Monica! Every thrust poured more and more of himself into her depths while she clung to him, her body continuing to spasm and grip him.

If he died tomorrow, he could die a happy man! Never had he experienced the joy, the pleasure, the acceptance, the bond, that he had just experienced with Monica. Having sex was not a dirty, using activity; it was a religious experience given by all that is divine for the joy and bonding of two people!

When he looked into her eyes, there were tears in Monica's eyes, and tears dropping onto her cheeks. She was crying and smiling, and so was he. She held him tightly, crushing him to her breast, and he was holding onto her just as tightly. His cock had softened somewhat but was still embedded within her, and he would be happy for it to stay there forever!

"Thank you!" she said.

"And thank you!" he replied.

Knowing that he was much heavier than she, he wrapped his arms more firmly around Monica then rolled them both over so that she was lying on top of him. They lay joined together for a very long time, basking in the glow of their joining.

Then he felt it! Her vagina was gripping his manhood. Again and again he felt her squeezing his cock that was still within her. As he looked at her, she smiled. And he felt his cock begin to twitch and grow within her. As her pussy worked his cock it became bigger and bigger, filling her cavity completely! She wanted him again!

She began to rock on his hard stick embedded within her. As she did so she leaned forward slightly to give him better access to her huge breasts. "Take them, caress them, love them. You know how much your attention to them arouses me. Fan the flames of my sexual need until they consume me! I want to feel your big cock caressing me inside while your hands and lips caress me outside. Build my passion for you until it explodes into an all consuming eruption of orgasmic bliss! Make love to me again, please?

"Derrick was beside himself with joy. This beauty, this angel, this fantastic woman wanted HIM! As she moved above him, he lifted one breast to his mouth and sucked the nipple in, swirling his tongue around its distended point. He then began to caress her other breast and pump his hips up and into her welcoming pussy. She rolled her hips, moving his manhood within her as she flexed her inner muscles to grip his beautiful shaft. He lifted his hips to slip his cock more deeply into her in rhythm to her movements. The result of this erotic dance was a gentle, delicate joining of the two of them. This was not driven by need or lust, this was a deliberate joining of their bodies, their spirits, and their minds. Every sensation was savored, every action performed to provide pleasure for the other. Both Derrick and Monica were giving to the other solely to please their partner. The erotic sensations were incredible, lifting each partner to a higher level of pleasure. Derrick's huge cock gently moving within her well lubricated vagina produced erotic delight beyond comprehension.

As Derrick's manhood moved within her and he caressed and sucked her breasts, Monica was reaching the point of sensory overload. She held his head against her breast as she moaned and cried out in sensual delight. Her hips moved faster and she tried to draw more of his huge cock into her. Her pussy was gripping him ferociously on her every stroke as he thrust up into her.

The slow, deliberate, sensual joining was giving way to more passionate sex. With every stroke they shared the mounting urgency that this intense love-making was driving them towards. Higher and higher up the mountain they carried each other. Despite, or perhaps because of, their earlier climaxes, their needs continued to grow and grow. Their world consisted of only the two of them and the joining of their bodies.

Derrick was pumping and guiding her hips against his driving cock as he lost himself in the passion of their coupling. Monica was on the precipice of the most intense orgasm of her life as her hips ground against him, trying to completely devour his cock with her pussy. He could feel the tension building and building within him as he pumped frantically into his Monica.

Then it happened! He began to spray blast after powerful blast of his essence into her womb. The power of his sperm erupting into her was just the final sensation to drive her over the cliff into her own orgasm. She clung to his neck as she was overwhelmed with the power of her climax. Her uterus and vagina were contracting with unbelievable force, her body spasmed uncontrollably. The tsunami of emotion roared and swirled around and through her. Derrick was still jetting load after load of his semen into her and her own climax was unceasing. On and on their bodies reveled in this powerful joining of all that was in them: their bodies, minds, emotions, even their very spirits.

When Monica collapsed onto Derrick's chest, she held fiercely to him, as he wrapped his arms firmly around her. Her perspiration covered breasts were crushed against his sweaty chest, the combined fluids of their love-making slowly leaking out around his softening erection. They held each other for a long time, then kissed and held each other some more. The power of their coupling sinking deep into their very being. Still they lay together, even long after the perspiration had evaporated and cooled their skin. Neither wanted to loosen the bond they had just forged.

It had been dark outside for quite a while before they began to move. Kisses and caresses, soft murmured terms of endearment, finally led to conversation.

"I didn't know that anything could be like that!". Derrick exclaimed. "I don't want to ever let you go, not even for a minute! I want to be with you all the time, forever! You are my life, my breath, my entire being! "

Monica understood the sentiments that he was expressing, in many ways she felt exactly the same way. But he was going over the top just a little. "I will have to go to the bathroom sometime, you know?" Then she continued, "I understand what you are saying and I am profoundly moved by what we have shared. Our emotional bond has intensified many times over! Sex between us is spectacular! And I want to do it again and again with you! However, we must also be clear eyed. Our classes are still important, your basketball is still important, our friends, family, and social life are still important. I am certain that we will spend increasing amounts of time together doing many of these things, and I am very certain that we will spend lots of time together in bed making love. We will need to find a comfortable balance of all of this."

"Again and again?" He asked.

"Yes, silly! Again and again and again!" As she looked at him, she exclaimed, "Oh! I'm SO SORRY!" And she kissed his shoulder where she had left a clear bite mark on his shoulder! Upper and lower teeth clearly marked on his shoulder.

When Derrick looked at the bite mark he chuckled, "The guys are going to have fun with me about 'that'!"

"The guys?"

"Sure, after basketball practice in the locker room, I'm going to get some razzing!"

"And you're OK with that?"

"What man would not be pleased that he had caused his partner that much pleasure? I will gladly wear it as a badge of honor! I'm sure many of the guys will be secretly jealous." Then, as he looked at her left breast, he continued, "But what about you?" Surrounding her left areola was a similar, though not as pronounced, set of teeth marks. "It looks like I marked you, too!"

"I am happy to be marked as your lover! I would shout it from the center of the Founder's Quad! 'I belong with Derrick! Derrick is my Lover!" Then after a pause, she said, "Of course, that is if I could walk that far. I'm going to be walking bow-legged for a week!"

"Maybe I should carry you? Be your horse?"

"You are already my STALLION!" she said with a laugh.

**** To be continued ****

12