Just a Test Run

Story Info
Stepsister asks Stepbrother to help her test run a spanking.
6.7k words
4.71
36.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artblue
artblue
98 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy it and any feedback is appreciated. And thanks to kenjisato for his help with editing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just A Test Run

I like to cook, even though I live alone. I like the process—the chopping, the slicing, and, of course—the wine, which is a must as one cooks. I think that is a rule. Well, regardless, a nice merlot is good even with take-out. Tonight, I was having a simple pasta dish, with a nice mixed-greens side salad. Just as I sat down to eat, my cellphone beeped. It was my sister, Linda.

"Hey kid, what's up?" I answered.

"I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time, but I have news." She sounded happy, so I assumed no family member had just died. "I got accepted to grad school!"

"Wow! That is great," I said.

Linda is only a year younger than me, and she was always the 'kid,' and I was always the 'big brother.' She is my stepsister, but we were so young when my dad married her mom, both still in diapers, it was just normal growing up to think of each other as just siblings. We never thought about the 'step' part.

We have always been close, and I was always very protective of my little sister. I stand six feet four inches, and I can be a bit intimidating when I need to be. She never had any problems with her high-school boyfriends. I may have been a bit overprotective at times, but she later said she was glad I was around.

The grad school she had applied to was just blocks from my condo. After she got her undergraduate degree, she worked for a political action group that did polling. She is a whiz at numbers, and really got into the game of polling for a few years, but decided to come back and get her PhD.

I, on the other hand, went straight to work just a month after I graduated.

I was lucky to get a good entry-level job with an investment firm that paid well, and just recently made Executive VP. The title is just mostly for the business cards, but it did give me a jump in salary, and a bigger piece of the action, which allowed me to get my condo.

"I start in the fall and I need to get things set up. I cannot wait for us to be in the same town. I missed hanging with my big brother," Linda said, with a little laugh. "I'll be apartment hunting when I come to town, so I hope I can impose on you, and stay in your guest room until I get settled."

"No problem. Come on down!"

"Thanks, thanks, thanks. I'll call with details, as soon as I get them worked out."

I could tell she was very excited, which was cute. "Be careful, and I'll see you when you get here."

_____

We both played sports as kids, and I was tall and skinny as a rail, early on. Linda was a natural jock, and we played hard as kids. She joined in our neighborhood soccer matches and turned into a great soccer player in high school. I was able to fill out by working out with weights the summer before I got to high school, and ended up playing basketball. Linda and I continued to work out in our home weight room, and she has stayed in great shape. She is around five feet, eight inches, and developed an athletic body. She also filled out well up top, so to speak. With her light-brown hair, and tan, she would be considered hot in any guy's book.

Our family lived well, for my dad had been very successful in his business. We had a relatively big home, and even a swimming pool in the backyard. Linda and I shared a Jack and Jill bathroom, and worked out a schedule so we each had our own bathroom time. It worked out very well. That is, until it didn't.

That was the day when we had our bathroom 'oops.' I had just finished my freshman year, and was home for the summer. Linda had just graduated high school. We had worked out together in the weight room, and got our signals mixed up on the clean-up. We both opened our bathroom doors to take a shower at the same time. We both were naked as the day we were born, with our towels in hand. We just froze. I just stared at her tits, like some goofy kid, and she was looking a bit lower on me. We finally made eye contact and laughed.

I did a full-naked bow and said, "Ladies first."

She did a wonderful naked curtsy, which gave me a marvelous view of her beautiful breasts, and said, "Thank you, kind sir."

Later that evening, we were out on the patio and I quietly said, "Sorry about this afternoon."

"It's okay, we've both seen it all, and now we know," she laughed.

I whispered, "You do have great tits, just so you know."

"You hang to the right," she whispered back. "And I'll kill you if you talk to any boys about my tits."

I never said a word, for I know she would have done it.

After the naked event, we did become a bit more relaxed with our joint bathroom schedule. Every now and then, we would come in while the other was in some partial stage of dress. In retrospect, it was a bit out of the ordinary I suspect, but we just joked about it, and went on with our day.

_____

One week later, Linda showed up on my doorstep on a Saturday afternoon. Since she had not seen my new condo, I gave her a tour.

"Your place is so amazing. I just can't believe how big it is. You never did tell me how you got this place."

"I got lucky. The firm that hired me had a guy moving to California and this was his place, and he wanted to unload it quickly. I got a great deal on it and the firm helped with the financing. I was able to get a great rate on the mortgage. I just must stay employed until I'm 85 years old," I joked.

As I showed her the guest room, her eyes got really big. "Oh my, this is just wonderful. And this bathroom, it's as big as the one we shared growing up. I guess we won't be 'bumping' into each other," she laughed.

"Wait, let me show you the master bath." It was one feature that had sold me on the place, even though it stretched my budget, it was worth it.

She let out a small gasp as we went in. The bathroom was big. It had a large sunken tub with jacuzzi jets, and a walk-in shower, with more nozzles and sprays than you can count. It had a skylight in the large shower area, and a small sauna in the corner.

"Oh my...oh my," Linda kept saying.

"So, if you get sore from your workouts, feel free to use the jacuzzi tub. It will put you to sleep. Guaranteed."

"Workouts?"

"Oh, forgot to tell you. There is a nice little weight room over in the pool house. You're free to use it, and the pool has a couple of 25-meter lanes."

"Really, Ken. Thanks for letting me stay until I can find a place," she said, as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "You are the best big brother a girl could have."

It was fun having Linda staying with me, and I showed her around the area before she began to look for a nice, cheap apartment. She definitely wanted to move in before she started school. However, the apartment thing got difficult.

By mid-week, she began to get frustrated. As I cooked up some dinner, we both sipped some wine in the kitchen.

"Damn it, Ken, all that I have been able to find are in those massive complexes, the ones full of undergraduates. I've already lived around frat rats, and parties with loud noises from the swimming pool after midnight."

"Okay," I said. "Here is what we do. You stop your search. You just stay here with me. I will be at my work late most every day. You will have a lot of closet space, and there is a very large storage room off the deck for any extra stuff. I only use one of the covered parking spaces, so you will have a place to park."

"Oh Ken, I don't know. I don't want to disturb your life. I will find something."

"Nonsense! We did well living together for many years. So, I think we can suffer through a few more," I said, with a big smile. "And if you want to bring someone home some night, you're an adult, it's your call. And don't worry about me. With my current workload, I won't have time for much of a social life for a few months."

She just stood there a minute, and I could see she was thinking about it. It did make a lot of sense.

"Okay...Okay...but, I must pull my weight around here. You know, cooking and cleaning and stuff."

"Done!" I said, with a big smile. "But, I am still the 'chef de cuisine' here."

"Yes! Agreed," she said, as she clapped her hands, and gave me a strangling bear hug. The deal was sealed.

It took a bit of work, but we finally got all her stuff to the condo, or at least all she would need for her time in grad school. All the kitchen stuff, sheets and bedding were all here, so it wasn't too big of a job. She moved in and started classes. It was really working out well, for I did like having her around, and it seemed like old times. That is, except for the fact, we were older and I was working my ass off, and she was deep into her studies.

We developed a great routine, and traded off cleaning and laundry. I did most of the cooking because she did a lot of things well, but cooking wasn't one of them. But I did see an improvement in the overall cleanliness of the condo, and she certainly loved having her very own bathroom! We still joked about that accidental 'naked day' back in our old house.

Things were clicking along for a couple of months. She adjusted well to this new level of academic life, but then, she was a very smart lady. And my workload settled down as some newer associates joined the firm. Linda and I had some time on the weekends to hang out and relax. She and I always got along well, and now was no different.

One Saturday, I suggested we go out for pizza, when she informed me that she had a date. Well, this was a new development, and I was glad she was expanding her horizons. "Great. You need to get out and find some new friends."

"He is in one of my seminars, and seems really nice," she said.

"Well, at least give me his name, just in case I have to call the cops when you disappear."

"Stop it!" she said, as she punched me in the arm. "His name is Tim Smith."

"Hmmm...sounds like an alias to me."

"You're impossible," she said, with a smile. "I'll text you his info so you won't be a nervous wreck."

We laughed, and I told her to have fun.

Well, Tim was a nice guy. And after a week or so, we all went out together. He said he wanted to get to know her big brother. Things seem to be going well.

I was a little worried when Linda began staying over at his place, and felt bad that I did. Hell, she was an adult, and I wanted her to be happy. But there was still a bit of the old 'Big Brother' in me, I guess.

After a couple of months, it seemed like Linda's relationship with Tim was going well, and I was just now feeling like trying to get back into the game myself. Then one afternoon, Linda came home from seeing Tim, and seemed upset. I did not pry, but made sure I was around when, or if, she decided she needed to talk. Apparently, that need popped up soon after dinner.

I was aimlessly flipping through channels, when Linda came into the room with a new bottle, and a corkscrew.

"Can you open this for me? You're more expert at it than I am."

"Sure," I said, as I reached for the bottle and went to work. "I see you need an extra glass tonight."

'I think I need a couple of them."

"Okay, okay. What's the problem?" I knew her pretty well, to say the least, and she was a little upset.

"It's Tim," she said, as I poured her a glass of wine. She took the glass and took a big sip. "I, I...I don't know how to say this. But..."

"Go on," I said. "It's not like we haven't known each other almost our entire lives. We have had boy talks before, and even some of my girl problems in the past. And, I have noticed you haven't been, well, staying over much these days."

"Tim is a nice guy. But..."

"Come on, Linda. Spit it out. You know you can tell me anything."

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing. It's, well, it's about SEX!" she blurted out.

That did take me by surprise, you might say. It's not that we hadn't discussed girlfriend-boyfriend stuff in the past, but we never got into details. Almost never.

"Ah, okay. I don't know if I can help, but you know we can talk about anything. We always have, and you also know, I just want you to be happy."

Linda smiled, put down her glass, and came over and gave me a big hug. "You are the best! I knew you would understand."

"Look, it is not like I don't know you're sleeping with him. That is no secret. So, is he gay?"

"Oh goodness no!" she laughed, as she sat down on the couch next to me. "He is not gay for crying out loud. It's just...well, he wants to do some things I have never done, and I'm a bit nervous about it."

She seemed upset, and I always hated to see her upset. "You have had a few boyfriends, and I am sure, even though you never got into the details, you have had a bit of experience in the sex department."

"Damn, you make it sound like I sleep around," she said laughing, and punched me in the arm.

"Go on and tell me. We don't need me to play twenty questions to get this out of you. You know I have never judged you, and we have always, and I mean always, kept our conversations just between us. Remember, I never did talk to anybody about your perky tits."

She hit me in the arm again, but with a big smile. She leaned back on the couch, and took a gulp of wine. "Okay, let me just blurt it out. He wants to spank me and stuff. There, I said it."

I almost spit out my wine. I had not been sure what the issue was, but this was not on my list. In retrospect, I guess it should have been. With the Shades of Grey thing, and some of the Hollywood movies over the last couple of years, light bondage and spanking seemed to have entered the American media mainstream.

But this was Linda, my sister. It was not some girlfriend, or some one-night-stand thing. Then I looked over at her, and I could see she was asking for help. Or permission, or both. I could not tell. But the look on her face was the one that indicated 'please.'

Then she said, "Would you? You know, help me? I'm not sure I would like it. Maybe...well...maybe you could do a little bit for me. It would be like a test run, to see how it was. Yeah, just call it a test run for me, how about that?"

I almost laughed. She was asking for a test run? Spanking her bottom? Would she need to have a bare bottom for this?

"So, you want me to help you with a test run?"

"Yes, that's it. Just a little test run. You are going to help me, aren't you?"

I paused. Just her talking about this was getting some blood running to my cock, and that scared me a bit. How was I going to spank her and not get hard? This was just crazy.

"I don't know."

"Please! I would owe you big time if you help me out on this," she said, with a little-girl voice.

How could I say no to such a request? Here was a beautiful woman pleading with me to spank her bottom. I should say no, but my reptilian brain kicked in. Then I said, "Well, you are going to need a word."

She looked puzzled, then as if a little light bulb went off, she said, "Oh, I guess so. You know I did read up on this stuff. So, you're saying you will do it, and I need a 'safe word'?"

I paused, then said, "Yes...I guess so. But we never, and I mean never talk to anyone about any of this. Got it?"

"Thank you. I mean it, thank you," she said, and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

I took a deep breath and went over to where I kept the hard liquor. I rarely drank whiskey, but I reached for a bottle of Jim Beam, poured a shot, and immediately gulped it down.

We just looked at each other for a moment. I could see she was a bit flushed, and it seemed she was breathing a bit faster. I know my heart was pounding.

"Cucumber," she said, and she took a gulp of her wine.

I looked at her and said, "Cucumber?" She nodded her head yes. "Couldn't you come up with anything more phallic?"

She giggled and said, "Oh, I didn't think about that."

I just muttered, "Subliminal, no doubt. Okay, cucumber it is." And with this, the deal was closed. I was going to spank her.

"Test run, just a test run," I said.

She nodded yes.

The game had begun, or I guess I should call it the Test Run. I was very nervous and excited—all at the same time. I felt somewhat bad that I was so excited, for I was not sure how spanking my beautiful sister was going to affect me. It was one thing to fantasize, for all men do that, but then to put those thoughts into action was something different altogether. We definitely were crossing a line, but I just was not sure what that line was.

Then Linda went over to my liquor cabinet, grabbed the Jim Beam, poured a shot, and gulped it down. I had hardly ever seen her drink hard liquor. Apparently, she needed some 'liquid courage', as well.

She came over to me, and quickly moved into position over my legs. She was wearing a large T-shirt and some kind of walking shorts with a multitude of pockets. I positioned her, so she would not slip off my lap. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Go ahead. I'm ready."

I realized that spanking her over her bulky shorts was not at all what Tim would have in mind, but I decided not to waste time, and brought my hand down and slapped her bottom hard. There was this dull smacking sound, as my hand landed on the bulky shorts. She shifted a bit, but said nothing. I came down again, not holding back, and landed on her right cheek. Then the left. Then I got into a rhythm of left, right, left, right. This was new to me, for I had never actually engaged in this sort of play with any of the women I had dated. However, I understood her shorts would not be a true test, but I didn't think I should say anything.

Then suddenly Linda let out a rather loud command to stop. "Stop, stop. This is not working!" she yelled.

I hit her sweet bottom again. That was not the word I said to myself.

"Cucumber, cucumber!" she yelled. "I just forgot...Cucumber."

I stopped immediately, and was somewhat surprised. We had just started and I assumed she had changed her mind about all of this.

She rolled off my lap and stood up, placing her hands on her hips. "This isn't it. This isn't working! It feels like you are just patting my bum. Are you trying to be nice?"

I just smiled. "No, it is the shorts. You do know he will be spanking you on your naked backside. No cargo shorts allowed. You will be NAKED!"

Her expression changed and she let out a little, "Oh...I guess I hadn't actually thought this Test Run through thoroughly."

I sat for a few minutes to give Linda some time. I kept thinking that she would change her mind once it became a reality. I was sure. Yep, I was sure. Then no, I was not sure at all. Damn, it was like a ping-pong ball inside my head.

Then I focused on the real issue behind all these mixed emotions. I loved my sister. Or, was I in love with my sister? Well, she was not actually my sister. She was Linda, who was a beautiful, intelligent woman, who just asked to see what it was like to get a spanking. And there was no way this was not in a sexual way. Excitement, or rather lust to some degree, was winning.

Then, without a word being said, she reached down and unsnapped her shorts, pushed them down and kicked them off. She stood there with her hands on her hips, in a T-shirt and very sheer panties.

Then something just came out. It was not planned. "And you do know you will most likely be totally naked when you get this spanking?"

She just stood, silent, her hands on her hips, in her little panties and a T-shirt that clearly revealed she had no bra on. I could see the outline of her hard little nipples. Each second seemed like a minute.

Then her expression changed. "If I am naked, then you have to be naked as well," she calmly said.

artblue
artblue
98 Followers
12