Just A Touch Away Pt. 01

Story Info
Pregnant daughter-in-law dares the unthinkable.
6.2k words
4.48
58.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just A Touch Away Pt.1

Sometimes little things go unnoticed and big opportunities are lost, leaving only questions in the mind that haunt for a lifetime. Janelle had taken to -- as if by some tacit invitation -- touching, holding or patting me on the arms, shoulders or back while talking, or holding onto to me as if for support whenever she was laughing heartily -- it was happening with increasing frequency. I don't know about other cultures, but this is a common peculiarity among West Indian Women; they do this with each other all the time. The thing is, I am not a West Indian woman; I'm a West Indian man, and Janelle was my daughter-in-law. She was also six months pregnant and had been living with us for the past four months, ever since my son foolishly got himself into trouble with the law and would be spending the next four years behind bars.

She had immediately asked me and my wife, Audrey to take her in and had given up their apartment days after my son had begun serving his sentence. She was a welcomed freshness to our home, being pretty, smart and funny, and had always got along well with Audrey and our daughter, Miriam, who is a few years younger than she is. Janelle was twenty six at the time and taught at a government primary school.

I liked Janelle a great deal and enjoyed the easy closeness we shared ever since my son first introduced her to me three years ago; we liked the same things and held similar opinions about social and political issues. When she first started the touching, it seemed quite innocent because she was like that with my wife and daughter too... just a habit, I thought. But then I noticed it was being done only when we were out of view of the others. I found myself liking it as much as I liked her.

What I didn't like or didn't want to like was the accompanying pleasurable tingle that ran through me when her soft hands contacted my body. I'm a loyal and principled kind of guy and would never dream of inappropriate behaviour with my son's woman, but there was no denying... the girl, big belly and all, was turning me on. It took a lot of willpower to keep myself from even thinking about crossing the line, even though I could see the big meaning in those little touches and I'm generally, not one to let certain opportunities get lost. I've never liked wondering... what if?

As the days went by and the intimacy grew it seemed like we were sharing a secret that we both enjoyed but preferred not to openly acknowledge. By the time she was close to seven months with child, her stomach had grown huge, more so than the normal bigness for a first timer, and she would sometimes jokingly hold on to me or my wife and daughter as she moved about and would occasionally solicit help when climbing the stairs to go to her bedroom. I enjoyed the feel of her ripe body against mine when helping her. She had the softest, smoothest, baby-like mid-brown skin that simply oozed sensuality. She would often, in a whisper accompanied by a touch, thank me and remark on how kind and caring I was to her. I soon found myself living for those little touches.

One afternoon when she came home from work before the others, she looked so exhausted that without her asking, I offered to help her up the stairs. At her door she said:

"Oh, I'm sooo tired!"

"Tired, but still sooo beautiful," I replied, chucking.

"Me, Beautiful?... with this big belly in front of me!" she uttered, clearly flustered and blushing.

"Precisely because of that big belly," I countered.

Laughing, and gripping both my hands, she said, "So, I wasn't beautiful before?"

"Of course, you were... Aw, you know what I mean... The pregnancy has just given you an extra glow."

"Oh, I see. Well, thanks dad... I needed to hear that. Lately I've been thinking that I look rather haggard and unattractive," she said, squeezing my arms firmly.

"You could never look unattractive... even if you try."

She blushed, gave me a quick, close hug and a little peck on the cheek and walked into her room.

"And you will forever be handsome," she cried out as she quickly closed the door.

I stood outside her door for a while, wondering if I should knock on it, but then asked myself what the hell I was thinking, and hurried away.

The next day we were once again alone at home; it being Saturday morning and my wife and daughter had earlier left for town to do some shopping. Janelle asked me to help her up the stairs. She laughingly exclaimed about what an invalid she'd become. I told her not to worry, because I was there to help her whenever she needed. She hugged me tightly, her big belly pressing into my midsection, sending a tremor and familiar heat through me. I mentally rebuked my manhood for its immediate response to Janelle's embrace but felt the need to comfort her, so I placed one hand around her and used the other to gently pat her back and stroke her hair. I told her to go lie down and get some rest and leaned over to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head at the same moment and somehow our lips met.

Neither one of us removed our lips and instinctually, it seemed, both tongues made a forward move and just like that we were enjoying a really intimate kiss that might have gone on for a long time had I not broken it off after about six seconds.

I pulled away and cried out, "Oh damn... I'm so sorry Janelle... I shouldn't have done that... I didn't mean to. I was going to kiss your cheek, but then you moved at the same time... the rest was purely instinctual."

"It's alright dad, I understand. I was also attempting to kiss your cheek," She said, chuckling softly, but looking down as if ashamed or confused.

"It's not alright, I never should have done that, I crossed the line, even though It was not planned or intended... please forgive me, baby," I pleaded, really feeling like shit.

"There's nothing to forgive, it was an accident, don't be beating up on yourself dad... and it takes two to kiss... I didn't pull away my lips... if there's to be any blaming, then we'll have to share it... an accident occurred, and we both acted instinctually. Now let's just put it behind us, okay?"

She turned and walked into her room.

"Thanks," I said weakly.

"Same here," she replied.

But then, with hand on the door, she turned around and looked at me with slightly wet eyes. And as if employing a mighty effort to get something off her mind, her lips trembled, and she spoke:

"I really don't know what's happening to me lately, dad... the way I'm feeling... the thoughts I've been thinking... especially in light of my present status, you know... I'm pregnant... the baby's father, your son, is in prison... and... mom, she's so nice to me... yet I'm letting myself get carried away with impossible thoughts... it's all so strange... and a bit frightening... it seems wrong but yet feels so right... and so nice... oh, I don't know."

"I understand Janelle... It happens to all of us sometimes... it's happening to me now too... feelings that are wrong and shouldn't be allowed to grow, but the will to turn away is just not there... maybe with time everything will work out for the best."

We stood looking into each other's eyes, then she smiled weakly, turned away and closed the door.

Two days later we were all sitting in the living room when Audrey observed that school would be closing for the summer break in two weeks and the break would take Janelle up to delivery time and then she would have her entitled three months maternity leave. She looked at me and reminded me that I had a whole lot of accumulated leave available and that it would be nice if I could take enough leave to be here with Janelle up until delivery and then she, Audrey, would take her leave, which would be due by then. She would then take over from me in watching over our daughter-in-law and the new family member for a while, until Janelle was strong enough to move about. She looked at me pleadingly. Little did she know I'd been secretly thinking about proposing that for days but was hoping that the suggestion would come from one of them, so as not to raise suspicion.

I pretended to be weighing the situation, and then exclaimed that I could get my manager, who was also a good friend, to okay the leave starting in two weeks' time. They all thanked me, and I saw the relief and appreciation on Janelle's face, and the little twinkle of something deeper in her eyes. A twinkle that I'd been seeing every time we looked at each other since the 'accident' two days ago. I felt a pressure in my crotch and tried to will it away.

An hour later I got up and said I was going to bed before I embarrassed myself by falling asleep in front of the TV like some old man.

"Like some, what, dad?... you are an old man... in case you haven't heard, fifty is the new old and you're like what... fifty one? Your sell by date has passed... you're old!" said my daughter teasingly. She was always teasing me; like we were siblings.

"Well, I hope dad's not too old to help me upstairs; I've been sitting here for the past thirty minutes impatiently waiting for someone to say they're going up." Janelle exclaimed.

"Why didn't you ask, girl?... anyone of us would have volunteered," my wife said.

Upstairs, when Janelle opened her door she looked briefly to the side, then reached out and took my hand and pulled me into the room. She threw her arms around me and lifted her face. Her trembling lips waited for two seconds for mine to descend and then quickly parted as they touched hers. Our tongues met and we kissed, passionately, for about a minute. She pressed her body hard against me and my cock inflated and throbbed against it.

"That was no accident. Goodnight dad, and thanks again," she said, eyes flashing desire.

I slipped out of her room and into the hardest decision making moment of my life. To fuck or not to fuck! But why this particular woman, when I have opportunities for hanky panky on the side almost daily. Though an old man, as my daughter reminded me, I'm handsome and still fit, with an athletic build and unwrinkled dark brown skin. I get looks from females of all ages all the time.

Two weeks later on a sunny Monday morning, my leave started as did Janelle's. from downstairs in the living room, I heard Audrey and Miriam bade her goodbye, probably through her closed door, judging from how loud they spoke. They left the house, and I turned my divided attention to the TV news, for I was thinking about and anxiously awaiting Janelle's appearance downstairs. fifteen minutes went by before she came down, and I couldn't remember when last I'd been so quickly aroused just from the sight of a female. My cock sprung to instant attention as she stood before me, plumb in a ray of sunshine coming through an open window.

She was wearing a ridiculously sheer, light-blue nightdress that fell short of her knees. It would have probably reached there if not for the swollen stomach elevating it. The little cups on the V cut top barely contained her normally smallish, pert breasts now swollen to a nice handful due to her pregnancy. I could clearly see the dark puffy tips pressing against the thin fabric. I could even see her navel. The slim, shapely body now nicely thickened in pregnancy, was further defined by the light she was standing in. she didn't appear to be wearing panties and I breathed deeply at the sight and the thought of what I felt was just a touch away from happening. I only hoped that neither of the two ladies had forgotten some important item at home that would cause them to make an unexpected return. They both did that sometimes.

"Good morning," Janelle said, smiling beautifully.

She was wearing blue lipstick on her small heart shaped lips and what looked like lightly applied silver-grey eyeshadow above her slightly Asian looking, almond shaped black eyes. She'd recently had her natural frizzy hair done in a cornrow style and she looked simply beautiful and delectable.

"good morning, dear... and wow!... you look beautiful... and Sexy," I exclaimed, dreamily.

"You've already sold me on the beautiful part yesterday, but I'm not buying sexy one bit... not with this big belly," she replied, looking at me with sweet coyness as she gently cupped her protuberance.

"Like yesterday, I'll say, precisely because of that big belly."

"Wow! You seem to have a fetish for pregnant women," she said, looking at me questioningly.

"Lately, yes, one particular pregnant woman," I said, looking her over admiringly.

As if in reaction to my roaming eyes she slowly turned around a couple of times like a model on a catwalk. An earlier thought reappeared in my mind, and I started to laugh.

"What, do I look that funny modelling with a bloated tummy?" she asked, also laughing.

"You don't look funny at all... I'm just wondering what the reaction would be if one of the girls returned home for a forgotten phone or something and saw you dressed like this in my presence."

Janelle lifted her hand to her mouth in what could have been either pretended, or real shock, said:

"Oh my god, you're right, dad."

"I have an idea," I said, standing up, unmindful of the huge bump in my crotch, which she stared at boldly and smiled.

"What?"

"Let me just take you back upstairs and into your room," I suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

I stepped forward and in one smooth move, placed one hand around her back and another behind her knees. I scooped her up, to the sound of girlish laughter erupting from her pretty mouth. Inside the room I put her down gently on the edge of the bed in a sitting position. I moved back a couple of steps and looked at her looking at me, longingly.

"What do you suggest I do," I asked.

Without any hesitation but in a nervous sounding voice she said, "Take off your clothes."

She quickly lowered her head and looked away to the side as if immediately regretting those brazen words. I started taking off my T shirt and she slowly turned back to look at me. I got out of my shorts and my briefs, and she gasped at the sight of my full erection.

"What next?" I asked.

"Take off my clothes, make it quick!" she cried, impatiently shaking her legs resting on the floor.

I lifted the nightie over her head and threw it onto a nearby chair. Her ripe smooth body glistened and beckoned to all my manly senses. I stepped closer and she lowered herself onto her back, feet on the edge of the bed, legs spread, exposing a slightly hairy mound with full, neat lips. Her puffy nipples pointed to the roof, and her navel spoke to my tongue. I leaned forward to communicate with it, hesitating just a moment to softly pass my palm and fingers along the inviting vulva. It was wet with pleasure moisture. With my hands at her sides, I leaned over and probed her navel with my tongue, causing her to giggle.

I licked and probed and sucked the belly button for a while before moving on to slobber-lick all over the full stomach. One flat, open palm, teased the tips of the little, swollen milk buds and she groaned appreciatively. I moved further up and took a breast into my mouth and as I began to suck on the puffy tip she raid a hand and squeezed sweet fluid into my mouth. I drank hungrily.

"Oh dad, this feels sooo good," she murmured.

I moved to the other breast and drank some more. My cock was resting against her belly, and I felt her making upward thrusts, sending a clear message. I made her turn around and lie along the side of the bed. I sat on the edge, facing her, one foot on the floor, the other stretched out along her side, sandwiching her body between my legs. I pushed my body close to hers. She put her hands in the crook of her bent knees and pulled them back a little. My jerking cock was pointing somewhat upward, and I had to press it down to be able to position it between the waiting, twitching pussy lips. Aided by her wetness I smoothly moved past the lips and into her hot hole. She gasped and shuddered as I penetrated her private sweetness.

"Oh my god... Daddy, daddy... oooooooh!"

It was the first time Janelle had ever called me daddy, instead of the usual, dad, and it sounded so perversely beautiful.

"My baby!" I cried out as I began to move my cock back and forth inside her body.

I continued a slow, careful measuring of her inner flesh with half of my hard cock as she hissed repeatedly in time with each thrust and retreat. I looked down at her stiffened clit and I reached out and began to tease it between thumb and forefinger. That made her begin to buck a little, as best she could in her condition. It wasn't long before she gave a loud shriek, and her body began to tremble. She bit into her upper lip and grimaced as she tossed her head from side to side. I remained in her as she surrendered to the paroxysms of an orgasm.

When she had relaxed a bit but still breathing deeply, her chest rising and falling, I started to move in her again, now a little deeper. I kept up the slow deeper strokes, while reaching over to alternatingly massage her blushing breasts. She mewed sweetly, and when I finally felt on the verge of cumming, I pressed all of my cock deep into her. I howled and she grunted as my body began to jerk against hers. When it was over, I gently withdrew and she shifted her body into the middle of the bed, making space for me to lie beside her.

"It didn't take much time for things to work out for the best," Janelle said, smiling through wet but happy eyes, face blushing deep.

I turned my head and looked at her enticing nakedness, the smooth brown skin on the body I'd just enjoyed and the shiny, stretched stomach. I sat up, leaned over and kissed that stomach lovingly, licking it with a wet tongue.

"Is it really for the best?" I asked, smiling.

"Once it's handled carefully, yes," she said.

She leaned onto her side and threw an arm across me, followed shortly by a leg, her huge belly pressing against my side.

"I love you dad," she suddenly burst out, adding, "I've been loving you and wanting this to happen for some time now... you know I've always liked you, from the beginning. But after moving in here it didn't take more than a few weeks maybe four or five, for me to move from liking to loving you."

I turned onto my side just like she was and looked into her eyes. They did seem filled with love. We were stroking each other's body with gentle touches.

"You know, I was going to leave Charles just when I found out I was pregnant. Had I not told him right away, I might have had an abortion and moved on... I don't know... and guess what, a few days before his sentencing he told me to do it. I disliked him even more for suggesting that. But I couldn't do it, I'd already started to love the child inside of me.

"I'm glad you didn't, or we wouldn't be here like this... and I like being here like this with you, I enjoyed making love to you, and want it to continue," was all I could say.

"I love you," she said for the second time.

I kept silent, caressing her belly and ass cheek as I thought of the implications of what she had said. Of the dangerous road of betrayal, we'd gone down. I couldn't say I loved her; I wasn't sure.

"Say something," she said.

I remained silent and she started tickling me while she giggled like a child. I wrestled her into stillness and put my mouth to hers. We had a long, really deep kiss. It lasted for several minutes, our mouths exploring and learning and enjoying what each had to give. When we finally broke apart, she said:

"It's ok dad, I don't want you to lie... I know you like me, and you just said you enjoyed having sex with me. If those two things continue that's good enough for me. Someone once told me love is not everything, happiness and peace of mind is, and love doesn't always guarantee that."

We kissed again.

"I'm hungry, let me go and prepare some breakfast for us," she said.

12