Just A Touch Away Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'll do it, you get some rest,"

"Ok, thanks, but I need a wee bit of an appetizer first," she said, as she rose and shifted her body around.

Janelle lowered her head to my crotch and began sucking my limp tool. It soon became hard and eager for action. I started to touch her so as to reciprocate the pleasure she was giving, but she stopped me.

"I'm hungry for food, not this; you be on your way to the kitchen and after you've fed me then you can feed him if he has a hunger too." She said, squeezing my dick.

I got off the bed and pulled on my shorts.

I was just about to leave the kitchen with the meal I'd prepared for us when Janelle waddled in wearing a long, armless, collarless white pullover opened all the way down the front, the sides of it hanging away from her prominent, shiny baby bump. I could see a wisp of white panties below her belly. She had reapplied her makeup and added a bit of perfume. We ate and chatted at the little table in the kitchen.

I finished washing the eating utensils and turned away from the sink. Janelle was leaning, back against a cupboard, legs spread and elbows on the counter, smiling through her blue lipstick, white teeth gleaming. I looked at the delectable pregnant body and felt my cock lurch. I winked at her and she winked back.

"Don't move," I said, as I approached her.

I kissed her hard then licked both nipples before dropping to my knees in front of her. I buried my face in her crotch, inhaling and enjoying the smell of her arousal juice mixed with the smell of perfume she had dabbed somewhere in her crotch area. I dragged off the little thong and pitched it aside then lifted Janelle and placed her in a sitting position on the cupboard top. She leaned back on her hands and lifted her legs, planting her feet flat on the cupboard. I pressed my face into her crotch and began licking the already wet pussy. She moaned and jerked her body as I licked and probed the pink insides with a stiffened tongue. I licked and chewed the soft flesh of her inner thighs and she squealed delightfully as my mouth worked over her most private areas. I stuck my tongue in her anus and she cried out:

"Oh daddy, daddy... unnnnnnnnnh!"

My lips and tongue found the little erect clit and in what seemed like seconds after I'd started twirling and sucking it, her body erupted in a massive orgasm that nearly made her fall off the cupboard top.

"Take me upstairs, please," she begged.

I lifted her up and carried her out the kitchen and upstairs to her bedroom. On the bed she grabbed my cock and began pumping it rapidly. I rolled onto my back as she worked her fist up, down, up and down.

"I may find it difficult climbing stairs, but I think I can manage to climb onto a penis," she said, chuckling.

She did just that, and holding onto my cock while squatting over me, she placed it against her pussy and pressed downward, allowing it to fill her up. She leaned back, placing her hands on my knees and began to ride, starting slow, but then increasing the pace. I raised my hands and took hold of her breasts, massaging them and pinching the nipples. She rode until she was sweating copiously. Wary of her condition and concerned about her well-being, I tried willing myself to cum quickly so she could rest, but my efforts weren't rewarded. She didn't seem worried, for she upped the speed and rode me determinedly, until she suddenly stopped and spoke:

"Can you get me some oil or Vaseline, please dad," I heard her say.

She climbed off of me and I hurried away to my bedroom and to the nightstand where I knew Audrey always kept a jar of Vaseline. I picked up the jar and raced back to Janelle's room. I looked on with a bit of impatience -- being eager to get back into her sweet hole -- as she first greased the entire length of my cock then applied the lubricant between her thighs. She straddled me, holding the cock firmly poised for entry as she slowly adjusted and lowered her body..

"I want to give you something nobody ever got from me," I heard her whisper.

She pressed down and I felt some initial resistance. I looked up to see her face all screwed up, teeth biting into lip, but I soon felt the widening of her walls and watched as my cock slid up into Janelle's ass hole. She groaned and pressed down harder, her body trembling. When most of me was inside her tightness, she leaned back and began to slowly raise and lower her ass as she rode the cock fitted into it. Her face was a grimacing mask of pressurized pleasure as she moved up and down, hissing all the while like a safety valve minutes away from lift off. I told her to lean back a bit more and reached for her clit. It didn't take much longer for the safety valve of her steaming furnace to lift.

She resumed her ride, employing a slow roll with all of me in her. After a few minutes she stopped moving but I felt her anal passage clamping and releasing my cock and ecstasy engulfed me. I grabbed her sweaty ass cheeks and pushed upward hard. The eruption was truly mind blowing, enhanced by the thought that I was the first man to shoot semen up her anal passage.

"I love you... I love you," she cried out as I shook and jerked.

An hour later, after she had fallen asleep, I took a bath, then went downstairs and turned on the TV. Shortly after, my wife and daughter arrived. I remembered that they had planned to do some shopping that day and went outside to help bring in the bags. My wife took bags from out the car trunk and handed them to me and Audrey. We carried them into the kitchen. I placed mine on top the cupboard that had been host to Janelle's ass a while ago and turned around. Audrey was placing her bags on the floor near the table. Looking down, I got the shock of my life, as she must have too, when she saw the white thong panties. She started to look up at me, but I managed to look away before our eyes made contact. Without missing a beat or looking in her direction, I casually walked out of the kitchen.

On my way back into the house our paths crossed. She looked at me and I looked at her and smiled.

"I left the heavier ones for you, young lady. I'm an old man, remember?"

She burst out laughing, then said, "I take it back, I think I might have made a mistake."

Inside the kitchen I looked on the floor; the thong was nowhere in sight.

That evening, as soon as I got a chance alone with Janelle, I told her about it, and she informed me that Miriam had brought the panties to her room and suggested that she must have dropped them on her way from the bathroom; to which she informed Miriam that she had taken a bath in the downstairs bathroom because I'd been using the one upstairs. I breathed a sigh of relief.

That night I retired to bed early, leaving the ladies watching tv. I knew it was going to be a late night for them because of a series they watched. The moment I hit the bed a strong feeling of guilt and dread overtook me as I realized that Audrey would be coming in to lie next to the man who, only a few hours ago had betrayed her in the worst way in her own home. I lay there restless and miserable. After an hour passed and I hadn't found sleep, I turned on the light, pushed a flash drive into the receiver that I played the bedroom TV and DVD player through and filled the room with 70s soul music. I also picked up a book that I'd started a few days ago. Either of those were my usual relaxant and sleep aid, but that night they failed to make me the slightest bit drowsy.

Another hour passed and I saw the door being pushed open. I dropped the book and pretended sleep. Through partly cracked eyes I saw Audrey smile as the music hit her and she started swaying to the soulful sounds, not skipping a beat even as she was taking off the house clothes she'd been wearing. I was having my own private strip show. When she was down to panties alone, she danced over to the closet to get a nightie. I looked at the body I'd been making love to for the last three decades and had never grown tired of. I wondered if Janelle's fresh young meat would in any way change that. There was one sure way to find out; I'd fucked and cum in Janelle twice earlier in the day. Could the older, less tight and less smooth body arouse my relatively satiated body?

Audrey was short, shapely, and slightly chubby. At forty-eight she was in good condition from regular jogging and home gym workout that we did together, along with healthy eating. She was frisky and flexible despite the genetic chubbiness around the waist,. Hips and butt. Her light brown skin still maintained a great deal of youthful firmness. So did her fleshy belly and little perky breasts that looked so much like Janelle's, except for long nipple endings instead of puffy tips. Any age related slackening was minimal. She was a sensual eyeful, and I lay there letting her fill up my eyes. My question was being partly answered as I felt my cock stiffening. She danced away from the closet and started to lower the nightie over her head.

"Stop right there; don't you dare put on that nightie. And you'd better take of the panty." I cried out.

"Well sir, you'd have to first tell me the reason for your outrageous command."

"I'm sure you already know the reason."

"I don't, and I'd sure like to hear it from you," she said teasingly.

I freed my pulsing cock from the pajamas fly and pointed it at her.

"I have an outrageous hardon, brought on by you winding your thick ass around the room, and I intend to stick it up your fat pussy," I said.

"Oh my god, that's a damn good reason."

Her light brown eyes sparkled, and the pretty pixie face with the small nose and bottom heavy lips lit up with a passion-filled smile. The nightie went flying across the room and her hands moved to the panties waist. But before she could pull it down I sprung off the bed grabbed her and dragged her towards it. I hoisted her up and threw her onto the wide mattress. She bounced and giggled. I dragged the black panties roughly off of her, put them briefly to my nose then flung them away. I found her lips and kissed her hard. She responded with equal enthusiasm. While we were kissing my hand was finger fucking her shaved pussy rapidly.

I put my mouth to a breast, sucked it in and bit into the flesh beyond the nipple. She squirmed under me and hissed aloud.

"Oh my god... don't bite it off baby... ooooowee!" she cried, but never the less held my head tight, in place on the little creamy bubby.

I moved down and chewed on the nipple while moving my hand away from the very wet pussy to bring a thumb and forefinger up to squeeze the other one. I knew what Audrey liked. Her fingers sank through my little afro hair and the nails dug into my scalp. She pushed away my head and wriggled out from under me.

"Ooooh!... I don't know what got into you, but I like it honey. Put this cock in me quickly... go straight for the bull's eye, big boy, nothing else but that," she cried as she squeezed my hard rod.

I knew what she meant and quickly reached for the jar of lubricant as she settled onto her elbows and knees, lifting her round, fleshy ass high. I lubed up my rod then tended to her puckered ass hole. Audrey loved the occasional backdoor action, and sought it at least once or twice a month, sometimes after being pussy fucked first, sometimes the butt and nothing but the butt..

I spread the cheeks and pressed my cock against the little entrance. I saw her fingers grip the sheet in anticipation and I plunged it into her, drawing a yelp from her mouth. I began a careful pounding, in and out, slow and deep. We soon settled into a steady rhythm as I increased the pace of my hips, me pounding, she rolling the chubby, slightly dimpled ass and panting heavily. My hands gripping her grey-streaked copper brown natural hair that she was so proud of, pulling her head back slightly as I rode. She'd told me many years ago that she liked being reined in when ridden..

It crossed my mind that this was the first time in decades that I had fucked two women in the ass on the same day. She was now balancing on one hand, and I didn't have to look to know what she was doing. I knew the other hand was teasing her long clit. Like the nipples, Audrey's clit was long. She quickly brought herself to the required pinnacle, and her body shook violently as she toppled over. I grabbed her thick hips with a tight grip to keep her from breaking connection with the stick in her.

When she had settled, I resumed the ass pounding and she urged me on.

"Aaaaah!... yes... yes big boy... dig into your mama hard... take this ass however you want it. Yes, yes, yes!"

I pulled out and flipped her over onto her back and she pulled back her knees. I entered the booty quickly; she placed her legs on my shoulders and I pressed forward to grip hers as I rode.

Panting hard, she continued to urge me on, "Oh yes my love, yes, bugger me, bugger me, baby."

I moved my hands from her shoulders and grabbed hold of both tits. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, lowered her legs from my shoulders and began to move snake-like under me, dancing with the hard tool in her ass. We both howled as I came in Audrey's tight mature ass.

I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back, still panting.

"Oh boy, that was a good workout you gave the old girl... I won't need to jog in the morning. I came in here only wanting to hit the bed and sleep right away. But now I'm glad you were in that mood. I enjoyed it."

"You'll sleep better now," I said, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, I will."

Ten minutes later Audrey was asleep. I looked at the rich mature body relaxed in the afterglow of sex and knew that everything would be alright. I remembered Janelle's words from earlier in the day, about handling things carefully.

12