Just a Walk in the Park

Story Info
A fashionista convention in NYC for Diane and Melissa.
2.1k words
4.11
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Diane and I were walking through Central Park in New York City on a beautiful spring day. We were attending a fashion influencers convention sponsored by fashion designers and major retailers. There was a cute, little French cafe that was a short distance from the conference hotel we were staying at and decided to cut through the park.

The gentle breeze was playing with our coordinating demure, boho floral dresses as our heels clicked on the paved pathway while making our way across. They were breezy and comfortable, perfect for a daytime brunch. The park was busy with skateboarders, musicians, artists, and just hordes of people out enjoying the sunshine. Neither of us gave a single thought to our safety with this many people around. Nighttime was a different story. We traveled in groups when we went out. A good practice in any city.

Diane and I were chatting up a storm as we walked along past the gorgeous scenery, not giving a second glance towards a homeless man sitting off to the side making crude comments to us. First was the wolf whistle as we passed, then something about what he'd like to do to the both of us. It was appalling and disgusting. Diane briefly turned her head in his direction.

"You wish!" Diane responded to his crude proposition.

I let out a nervous laugh while also briefly looking behind us, seeing him rubbing his dirty crotch through his stained pants.

"Diane! Ignore him! I don't want any trouble."

Laughing, "He's not going to do a thing to us, Melissa. Look at all the people here. Besides, one swift kick in his manhood will end it quickly." I kept looking behind us for the next few minutes.

A few more minutes went by and we continued our conversation about evening gowns. I went back to feeling at ease from the prior incident. The breeze had picked up a bit and our dresses billowed and flowed back and forth as we turned the corner heading out of the park to the cafe. As we did, we saw a large group of people near the exit leading into the street. There must have been a hundred people or more. And they were loud. We slowed our walk a bit.

"What's going on here?" Diane asked.

"I don't know. A protest? Rally?"

"Well, lets just go through. The path is clear enough and I can see the cafe on the other side of the street." Diane pointing a slender finger in the direction of the eatery. We began to make our way through the crowd of mostly men. I was not comfortable at all. In fact, I instinctively grabbed my flowy skirt to prevent a Marylin moment around all of these guys. There were so many of them.

Comments started coming our way not long as we walked past. I didn't make eye contact with anyone. 'Just keep on walking' I said to myself. I felt like their eyes turned onto Diane and I as the crude comments started to become more numerous. The once open path closed up as some men in front of us turned our way.

"Excuse me, let us through please," Diane asked.

"Where are you going so fast honey? Why don't you two hang out with us?" A shirtless hispanic male blocked our way. This attracted even more unwanted attention from a dozen other black and hispanic men.

"Back off, Manuel! Let us though!" Diane challenged him. I grabbed her arm pleading with her not to further antagonize him.

He laughed. "Manuel? You think my name is Manuel?" His friends laughed along. "You don't like latinos lady? Maybe if you dated one of us, you'd like it!" His friends laughed and hollered something in Spanish.

I started pulling her arm back to turn around and go back the way we came. I was shocked the path back was now also blocked. We were completely surrounded. I turned to face her, "Diane, we are surrounded. Just don't make it worse."

The male reached out and patted her ass, "Look at that ass! Yeah baby!"

She turned on her heels and slapped him across his face, not even phasing him. "Feisty! Thats how I like my women! I'm gonna sort you out now, baby!" I tried to hold on to her and that man and three of his fiends started to pull her away, deeper into the crowd.

"Let go of her!" I was holding on to her as best as I could when I felt these big arms wrap around me from behind. He pulled me completely away from her as I yelled, "Diane!"

"Help me Melissa! Go get help! Please!" She pleaded with me as she disappeared into the crowd of men. Then I heard her scream.

I was trying to break the grip on this unknown person who pulled me away when I realized I had my own problem. I, too, was now surrounded by several men. "LET GO OF ME!" I struggled to break free.

Hands were coming from all directions. Laughing, smoking, and the stench of liquor filled the air. As the man held me, other hands were taking liberty with my body. First a hand on my breast, then my butt, then another hand reached out and untied the tie to the bodice of my dress. I was frantically looking around me trying to see who hand their hands on me. My body was twisting trying to squirm away from the assaults.

"Tie her wrists!" A man shouted. "Yo! You got any rope? Another man asked. I turned cold with fear. More screams coming from the direction where Diane was led. I was squealing too. The hands were all over me, one reaching inside of the bodice trying to get inside my bra, another briefly pulling at my dress, and yet another groping my butt. I was terrified and confused. My body began to respond to the assaults. Why was this happening?!

I felt my silk scarf I was using as a headband being untied. "Use this, G!" Another man urged. My purse was taken away. The guy who had me around the waist now pinned my wrists together. My scarf tied my wrists so tightly I thought I'd lose circulation. All kinds of hands were now back upon me wildly feeling me up. I heard the loudest scream yet come from the area where my friend was taken. We were both at the mercy of the crowd. I was whimpering, squealing, twisting. I saw one man rubbing his crotch just like the homeless man from earlier.

One hand was successful finding my boob inside of my bra. He grabbed and pulled it. My nipples were rock hard at this point. Another was trying to pull down the puffed shoulder sleeve of my dress to get to the other breast. Another hand found its way under the hem of my dress, I tried to stop it by twisting more and bending my knees together. That hand ran right up my leg, bringing the hem with it, and to my now damp panties found underneath my sheer pantyhose. I screamed! He began to manipulate my clitoris through the thin silky material of both. One more hand reached my butt and without warning, pulled my pantyhose back and tore them open with two hard pulls. That hand slipped under the leg band and cupped my butt, groping me. I was screaming wildly, begging them to stop! My panties were now damp. I was so humiliated being exposed and manhandled in such a way. The guy molesting my clitoris was rubbing with such force he was bringing me to orgasm. The hands on my breasts continued, with another guy pulling my hair trying to force a kiss on me. I kept hearing myself say "NO! NO! STOP!" I was also trying to shut off my body responses to them. I did not want to give them the satisfaction of doing this to me. My body exploded into a crazy orgasm, one like I've never experienced before. MMMMMPHH!!!!! My body was violently shaking in jerky movements as wave after wave of orgasm, high pitch squealing with each one. As I collapsed onto my knees, I could feel my panties being pulled up in a wedgie as the guy behind me tried to hold me up by them, which resulted in yet another wave as I was kneeling.

I heard zippers being pulled down and belt buckles opening as I kneeled there, helpless, in receding orgasms. This is where I am going to be raped I thought to myself. They gave me the most intense orgasms I never knew were possible while molesting me, and now they all were going to finish inside of me.

A man behind me pulled my hair up as his friend stood before me, his penis in my face, yelling something to me that I couldn't understand but I knew his intention. My hair was yanked harder making me open my mouth as a gasped. His buddy in front pushed his cock was immediately in my mouth and palmed the back of my head as he went to work. I felt someone else start to pull up my dress almost to the point of the delicate material tearing. Laughing ensued. Hands returned to my pantyhose and ripped them further. My panties were still wedged in my butt when I felt them pulled from the side. The man in my mouth suddenly yelled out and came, causing me to gag on his cum. I was starting to get turned on again. How is this happening to me? Oh, no, I thought to myself. Why am I so turned on at this ghastly disgusting assault?! Just as I was getting aroused again, and as my delicate panties were starting to rip, the loudest sirens were blaring into my ears. The invading, pulsating cock in my mouth was immediately pulled out, hands left my undies, dress, and body as I lost balance and fell off my knees onto the ground. People were running everywhere. I laid there quivering, shaking for a moment not knowing how I felt about what had happened. Then I snapped to and got up, pulled my wrists out of my scarf and began straitening out my dress and puling my shoulder sleeve back into place. I found my purse and grabbed it.

I looked around and couldn't find Diane with everyone running around and cops pushing the crowd away with their patrol cars and on horseback. I walked back up to the path to finally find my friend.

"Di!" I ran to her. Her pretty dress was torn in places, worse than mine. She was missing a heel and her hair was disheveled. We hugged in place for what seemed like eternity. She didn't want to involve the police, she just wanted to get back to our hotel rooms. We found her other shoe down the path and she put it back on. I checked my purse and shockingly nothing was stolen. We hailed a cab back to the hotel.

When we arrived, we ignored the unusual glances we got from the other people there. We were a mess, for sure, but we just went right up to our rooms. She apologized several times for putting us in danger and I told her it wasn't, in any way, her fault. She never told me what they did to her and I didn't speak of my experience, either. We just agreed to meet in a couple of hours after we put ourselves back together again.

I got to my room, locked the door, and sat down on the desk chair. I thought about what happened. Then about what was about to happen. I'm glad they didn't have a chance to penetrate me 'down there,' but was left with the thoughts of how that would've felt. I began to get turned on again. What was happening to me? What did this do to me and my psyche? I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. My own hair a mess, the front of my dress still left untied. I reached behind me to slowly pull down my back zipper, but then I stopped and lifted my own dress to see my torn stockings and slightly ripped panties. I laid down on my bed with my dress up around my waist and ripped the front of my own pantyhose as I began to pleasure myself. I saw those faces around me again, one of them on top of me, entering me forcefully. Those wonderful orgasms returned. Oh, they returned! I rolled over onto my stomach and bit into the pillow as I came all over again.

Maybe a return to the park later?