Bri Kidnapped on the Way to Ballet

Story Info
Bri is walking to ballet class when she is grabbed.
791 words
3.76
22.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking to ballet rehearsal in my skirt and tights. A white van is parked along my path and as I walk by I am grabbed from behind and thrown in on my stomach. Once inside he pulls my arms back, crosses my wrists and ties them with rope. Then he does the same to my pantyhose feet.

As I'm being rendered helpless I look around and see girls clothes, panties and pantyhose all over and realize I'm not his first. When he finishes my feet he shoves someone else's panties in my mouth and ties it in with a pair of tights from my dance bag.

He leaves me to struggle for a little bit as he drives to a safer location. I cry into my panty gag, tasting the girl who wore them, as my hands struggle to break free. My pantyhose feet keep flexing and my toes wiggling which do not go unnoticed by my assailant. He stops the van and rejoins me in the back. It's then that I realize my body is betraying me and I am starting to get wet.

He takes the panties out of my mouth and forces me to go down on him. Telling me how nice and wet he wants me to get his cock. He grabs my hair and I choke as it slides down my throat. After several thrusts and drool dripping down my throat he shoves the panties back in, I can taste it's previous owners' excitement unaware that he is using the tights to keep them in. Then he takes another pair of panties and puts them over my head with the crotch over my nose.

He flips me onto my stomach, lifts my skirt and rubs his hands all over my legs and panty ass and kisses my cheeks through the material. My pussy is thoroughly wet now and I try to fight him off while also enjoying the sensation of my tied pantyhose legs rubbing against each other. I feel his hand slide into my tights and he notices my excitement. If it wasn't for the panty hood he would've seen my bright red face as a moan escapes my lips when he starts to rub my soaked panties. Without warning he withdraws his hands, grabs the waist band of my tights and panties, pulls them down to my knees, lifts my hips and positions himself behind me.

He grabs my waist and shoves his saliva coated cock in me with one thrust. I squeal into the dirty panties as he starts to pump in and out of me. My breasts are smushed into the floor of the van as he rams me from behind. I can't catch my breath as he continuously penetrates me and I have never felt a cock so hard. He calls me a tease, telling me I wanted this. I struggle to get away but I'm impaled on his hot, hard dick. My mind says fight but my body aches with desire. I start to meet his thrusts. My moans get louder, he holds onto me for dear life as he tells me he is close.

I yell to pull out through the panty gag. "Im going to impregnate you... I'm cumming..." as his cock swells inside of me and all of a sudden I feel a warmth spreading inside of me. My own body begins to shake and I explode all over him. He collapses on top of me pinning me to the floor of his van, still panty hooded, panty gagged, skirt flipped up, hands and feet tied, panties and tights around my knees while his seed and my juices ooze out around his softening cock. Without saying a word he kisses me neck, then my cheek. Gets up and takes pictures of me. My assailant unties my ankles, takes my panties and tights off my legs "you knew I was keeping these, right?" as he takes a smell of the freshly dampened material.

My ankles are retired as his cum slides down my naked legs. He gets in the driver seat and starts to drive again as I whimper in the back. After what feels like an eternity he pulls over, takes out my gag and makes me suck him off (and my juices) one more time before shooting this hot load down my throat.

He then unties my ankles, rips the panties off my head, puts my tights and panties in the pile of trophies and kicks me out of the van with my hands still tied and drives away. I'm left helpless, tired, wondering how I will get home but can't get the thought of him maybe turning around and we go for another round...