Just a Walk in the Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis Reed, was Cara's crossdressing husband. He didn't take hormones like my friend Ami Cooper but from the picture I had seen on Cara's desk he really didn't need too. I so wanted to get a better look at Alexis but could not think of a way to explain my presents under Athur's desk other than the old chestnut, 'I dropped my contact.'

"That was so nice of her." Alexis beamed, "Judy is such a wonderful person. You are so lucky."

"Yes, she is." Arthur agreed, "Much like your Cara."

I spent this exchange think of how I was going to tease Judy when we got home about the fact that she had told us to lock the office door and then she failed to follow her own instructions. It was then that it hit me. She had not failed to lock the door she had done it on purpose to teach us a lesson. If anything, that turned me on and made me think about her even more.

"Yes. What would we do without them." Alexis said in a sort of dreamy tone.

"Was there something I could help you with?" Arthur asked bring Alexis back on topic.

"Oh No." Alexis collected her thoughts, "You already did it by giving her that intern Jason."

At the sound of my name, I raised my head instinctively and hit it on the underside of the desk. The loud bang interrupting Alexis. Arthur covered it with a cough. "Sorry, Alexis I seem to have gotten something stuck in my throat."              

"But really Mr. Class," I could hear the emotion in her voice, "You have no idea how much stress she has been under lately. Today for the first time in weeks when I talked to her, I was talking to my Cara and not Attila the Hun."

Alexis stepped closer, I assumed, I couldn't see, but Arthur coughed again and held up his arm. "Your so welcome, Alexis," cough, cough, cough, "I know she has been under a lot of pressure and I am just so glad Jason was able to help."

"Well thank you again." Her voice turned concerned, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, just suddenly not feeling well." Arthur said coughing again, "Maybe I will head home early."

"Should I call someone?"

"No, no, no," I just need a drink. I heard tiny footsteps, the clink of glass and then more tiny footsteps. Arthur took a drink. "Oh, that is much better. Thank you."

"You're so welcome. Turns out Judy has been keeping an eye on your wife. She cares for you two so much." I heard Arthur say and then he was typing. "I see that Cara has plenty of vacation time to use. Once she gets her quarterly report done, I think I will suggest to her to take a week or two off. Judy and I have a lovely home in Cape Cod. Right on the beach. Does Cara like the beach?"

Had he forgot about me, I wondered. Well then, I will just remind him I'm still here. I took the shaft of his dick in one hand and started to stroke it. He fidgeted under my attention. I locked the wheels of his chair and tightened my grip on his cock and put the head of his dick in my mouth.

Alexis said, "She does."

"Excellent." Arthur said a little too loud, "then it's all settled."

I took Arthurs balls in my other hand and started caressing them. I would have loved to see Alexis' face. She must have been very confused by now. "I'm sorry Arthur I'm very confused. What's settled?"

"You, Cara and Hope staying at our house in Cape Cod for a week or so." Arthur clarified.

"Oh no we couldn't do that." Alexis protested.

"Sure, you can." Arthur's voice cracked on the word sure.

"No that's too generous."

"I'm afraid I must insist." Arthur brought his palm down on his desk blotter to cover his moan.

"Really we couldn't" Alexis was caving. I could hear it in her voice.

"It's just sitting there Alexis," I detected the siren's song again in his tone. "Someone really should get some use out of it."

I was not sure how she was resisting Arthur. I mean by this point I wanted to go even if it was only to babysit.

"It's close to the beach you say?" Alexis asked.

Alexis' walls were falling faster than Jericho's. I released Arthur's shaft, but kept sucking it. I slid my hand up his pant leg to his calf and gave it a good couple of squeezes. Arthur loves that. My mouth detected to definite taste of precum.

"Hope does like the water. Cara too." Alexis was saying completely oblivious to what was happening to her boss right under her very nose.

I could not wait to get home and watch the video of this exchange. I decided I had tortured Arthur enough and let go of his balls and stopped sucking his shaft. Arthur signed heavily, in disappointment or relief I couldn't tell you. I then somehow managed to get his cock back into his pants and zipped his fly closed soundlessly.

His full attentions restored, Arthur set the hook, on Judy's wonderful plan with a little revers phycology, "Maybe you're right. It is a long way."

"We do have all those miles to use up." Alexis said to herself more that Arthur. Then she turned to him, "OK Arthur." Alexis said becoming as excited as Arthur was a few moments ago. "we'll do it." Then Alexis backpedaled, "If you think you can talk Cara into it."

Arthur was back to his old self, up and around the desk in a moment, "Don't you worry about that Alexis, while your wife seems to be able to say no to me," Arthur said in his self-deprecating way, "no one can say no to Judy. Not even me."              

I peeked over the table for just a second and was blown away by Alexis. If anything, she was more stunning in person than her picture. It was like Ariana Grande had shrunk in the wash. She was not childlike just short. She could not have been five feet tall and she was wearing heels. Her skin was about half as dark as Arthur's but her hair was bronze almost black. She had half of it pulled up into a set of twin space buns and had let the rest of it flow down her back. Her eyebrows were jet black thanks to her Italian heritage and a little help from Revlon. I was pretty sure her eyes were brown but it was hard to tell at this distance.

Arthur walked her to the door and opened it for her, "All you have to worry about is whether to pack a swimming suit or get a new one when you get there."

She hugged Arthur and walked out the door. I heard Arthur lock the deadbolt. I peeked out from under the desk. "Is she gone?" I asked.

"She is." His eyes where a little wild and his smile slightly maniacal. "And your dead."

Arthur covered the distance between the door and the desk in less than three seconds. I moved left then right making sure the desk stayed between us. "What was I supposed to do?" I moved to the end of the desk. "I mean your dick was right in front of me." I moved to the front of the desk. "You're always bragging to me that you're good at multitasking." I moved left. Arthur anticipated the move. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards his chair. I didn't fight that hard.

He used his weight as leverage and pulled me into the chair on top of his lap. With a little help from me he got me over his knees and I felt him fumbling in one of his desk's drawers. He found whatever it was he was looking for and pulled it or them out put it or them on the desk top. I tried to see what items he had extracted but could not turn my head enough. "Jason, you have been a bad boy." Arthur said in his daddy voice.

"I'm sorry daddy," I pleaded and squirmed a little.

Arthur slapped my ass with his hand. I barely felt anything but stopped struggling.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Good boy, that's better." Arthur said, "stand up and strip off your pants."

I stood and undid my pants letting them fall to the ground. I could see the items Arthur had found in his desk were his driving gloves and a wooden slide rule. As my pants came off Arthur put his driving gloves on.

"Back over my knees." Arthur ordered.

"Yes daddy."

He began to rub my butt again. "Did I give you permission to play with my cock?"

"No daddy."

"Should you have played with me without my permission?"

"No daddy."

"No, you shouldn't have. Daddy was talking to the nice lady and you make it very hard for daddy to concentrate."

I started to say I'm sorry but Arthur spanked me, the "slap," sound cutting me off.

"Who knows what's best for you."

"You daddy."

Once the words left my mouth Arthur spanked me again this time a little harder.

"It's my job to think for you."

"Thank you, daddy."

"You know how much I love you."

"Yes daddy."

"You belong to me. You submitted to me."

"Yes daddy."

"Should you be punished?"

"Yes daddy."

"I was thinking six stripes for such a minor infraction."

"Yes daddy."

Arthur spanked me and this time he used the slide rule so I felt it. It was a little painful. I am not going to lie. I mean it left a nice red mark but nothing that would not fade in a few hours.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Slap." This time it was harder.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Slap." Arthur hit the other cheek just as hard.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Slap." Arthur was coming into his own and the effect was electric. My cheeks were warming from the blows.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Slap." Arthur's blow made me flinch from the force

One to go. I felt him raise the slide rule and then bring is down. I clenched my butt cheeks but the blow never landed. I heard it slap his desk instead. "See daddy is merciful."

"Oh, thank you daddy."

Arthur pulled down my underwear to survey the damage. As always it was pretty minimal. It didn't hurt that bad. Arthur likes to play with pain but not to the point of actually hurting anyone. I have to admit I am starting to like the pain/pleasure part of our play together and have been thinking of asking him to start taking that aspect of our sex life up a notch. We have a safe word but I have never even thought of using it.

He started to rub my naked slightly pink ass. He started with one cheek then he moved to the other. He leaned over and gave each cheek a kiss. The leather glove against my ass was more than enough to keep me hard. "You were saying you liked David in accounting."

"Yes daddy."

"isn't his accent nice?"

"Yes daddy."

"You want to sit on his lap?"

"Yes daddy."

"Maybe you could wrap yourself up like a present and he could open you?"

"Yes daddy."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"If you want me to fuck him."

"I think that could be fun. I give you permission to pursue David if you can do so discreetly."

"Thank you, daddy."

Arthur pushed me off his lap and onto the floor. He undid his pants and unzipped his fly and took his cock out. It was even harder than before no doubt because of the spanking. "Now let's try this again the correct way this time."

"Yes daddy."

I knelt before his chair and kowtowed to him. Talking to the floor I said, "Oh, wise and great daddy may I please give you pleasure."

"No." Arthur said and turned his head to the left and literally stuck his nose in the air like my body odor offended him.

"Please daddy." I whimpered, "Let me pleasure you."

He looked down, smiled and then turn his head up again. He said "No," and then unlocked his wheels and scooted away a little.

I crawled on my stomach over to him. "Please, please, please, let me suck your cock. I know I am not worthy but please I have to have your cock in me."

He didn't move away but said, "No."

I crawled closer and nuzzled his foot with my nose. "I need your cock daddy. Please oh please give me your cock."

He looked down, "You are barely worthy to kiss my feet."

I removed his loafer and started to kiss his foot through his sock. "May I remove your sock daddy?"

"Why?" He pulled his foot away, "Don't you like my socks."

"Oh, I love your socks. I just don't want them to get wet," I explained.

"Very well," He responded, "If you must."

I removed the sock and started rubbing his heel while I kissed his little piggies. Arthur says he is not into foot fetish but if he's not, he is sure becoming open to it. Judy loves shoes and is more than happy to take me shoe shopping whenever. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick his toes. I start on the top then move to in between his digits. He really likes it when I move between his first toe and his big toe. "Oh, Jason." Arthur moaned.

"Does that please you daddy?" I ask coquettishly.

"Yes, Jason it does." He responded in a dreamy tone.

I kept kissing his big toe and eventually put the whole thing in my mouth and started to suck it like I planned to suck his cock. Arthur's moans and grunts told me that he was enjoying his personal foot rub. I rubbed the heal of his foot. Then started to move up to his ankle and then to his calf. I stopped sucking his toe and moved to a kneeling position. This made it easier for me rub his leg.

I felt the tendons tensed so I was not surprised when he stood. The weight of his belt and gravity brought down his pants and I lowered his boxers and he sat. I went back to rubbing his legs. I was starting to massage his hamstrings when I asked again. "Please daddy may I suck your cock?"

"I don't know." He said pretending to think.

"I know, I am just an unworthy worshiper of your greatness, daddy but please, oh please let me pleasure you," I begged.

"OK." He sighed heavily, "I guess I can tolerate it for a little while."

He slid forward so I had access to his cock, his balls and his arse. I started kissing his inner thighs. He started unbuttoning his shirt and tucked his tails behind his back. I went to work. Before long I felt his hand in my hair. He picked up right where he left off with a nice scalp massage. "You know you really would make a really good doggy." Arthur said.

In response I gave his cock two big long licks. Arthur tussled my hair, "Yes, a very good doggy."

I took his balls in my left hand and started to kiss him just beneath them. Then I licked the underside of his sack. Before going back to kissing his inner thighs. I slow moved towards his cock.

Eventually I started to stroke his shaft as I kissed up his belly to his pectorals and eventually to his right nipple. His belly seemed to be getting smaller to me lately. I mean he still had a little bit of a paunch but not nearly as big as it had been in the past. I kind of like guys with dad-bods so I notice these things.

I switched hands and moved my left hand under his white shirt and push it up. I then put my hand on Arthur's left nipple. Arthur began to rub my back. "You're such a good boy. Yes, you are. Yes, you are." Arthur cooed.

"Thank you, daddy."

"I could get you a little set of ears and a butt plug that would give you a tail. I think that would be nice."

"Yes daddy."

I thought he would go on but he didn't. I stopped stroking his dick and just sort of laid on his hairy chest. I'm not sure what he was doing. I was just listening to him breathe. It was almost hypnotic. We just laid there for several minutes. I twisted strands of his salt and pepper chest hair around my finger and then unwounded them being careful not to pull any out.

Eventually, Arthur reached down and took my cock in his hand. Slowly he began to stroke me. Then he rolled us closer to his desk and from the middle desk drawer produced a small bottle of lube. I held out my hand and he dripped some lube into it. He then sprinkled some on my dick and tossed the bottle up on the desk. I began stroking him slowly and he started stroking me fast.

"Does Jason like it when daddy touches his little pole." Arthur asked.

"Yes, daddy."

"Does Jason like submitting to daddy?"

"Yes, daddy. I love daddy."

"Daddy knows what's best for you, so you can just relax and let me take care of you."

"Yes Daddy."

It was so soothing to just listen to the sound of Arthur's voice. It was like he was hypnotizing me. Some may criticize me for being a submissive but what those people don't seem to realize is that as a submissive I don't care what they think. I only care what he thinks. I love him. I trusted him and if he told me to walk out a window I would. Not because I want to die but because I know if he asked me to walk out a window there is probably a pretty good reason like the building is on fire. What's more I know him well enough to know that there is most likely a stunt air bag or large pool below that window ready to save me.

My cock is only about half as long as his even when I'm fully erect. He likes men with small shaved cocks. He loves mine. I felt the warm felling in my crotch start to grow. My thighs started to tingle and my toes tensed. My mouth began to dry and my breathing became rapid and shallow.

"You are so adorable, Jason. I love you so much."

"I love you too, daddy." I took a couple of shallow breaths. "Do I please you?"

"More than you could ever know."

"Do you need to cum?"

"Yes," I said trying to hold it by images of flowers and famous monuments. "May I cum daddy."

"In good time my pet. In good time." Arthur said stroking me faster.

I started to run through the prime numbers in my head which worked for a minute until I thought of Mr. West, my math teacher, who I had a huge crush on in high school. I started to breath faster. It felt like Arthur was squeezing my balls. Then he stopped stroking me all together and I almost shot my load right there. Arthur grabbed the bottle of lube on his desk and poured more of it onto my cock. The cold fluid should have helped me hold it but if anything, it made it worse.

I bit my lower lip as Arthur started to stroke my cock again. Then gritted my teeth. "Oh daddy, I have to cum. Please let me cum."

"Almost baby." His voice was so soothing like one of those ASMR videos online. "I know you're about to pop but daddy knows you can hold it a little longer."

"I can't" I whimpered, "Please I have to cum."

"With my help you can." Arthur said more authority in his voice, "And you will."

"FFFffUuuuuCCCCCKKKKK." I said/grunted as Arthur also started to kiss my neck. "Please daddy. Please daddy."

"No." said Arthur very sternly.

I started to mentally rearrange the furniture in the room. Then started to repeat a Robert Frost poem I had memorized. Arthur was kissing my ear and licking my ear lobe which at first, was not helping but then it started to help a ton. By focus on what he was doing to my ear I was able to hold on. I had just accepted that my balls were going to explode when Arthur whispered in my ear, "Now."

A geyser shot from my cock. I clenched my butt cheeks and my balls finally softened. I finally, let go of the breath I didn't even know I had been holding. I am not sure what my O2 levels where at that moment but I am pretty sure they were not great. My vision got a little fuzzy and I did get a little light headed.

I felt Arthur's arms wrap around me and pull me tight. I cuddled into him. Then he began to rock me. "You feel better?" Arthur asked.

"Yes daddy."

"You made daddy all dirty," we looked down together at his cock.

"May I clean you up, daddy?" I asked hopeful.

"Yes, you may," He answered.

I slid off his lap and onto the floor. I looked up into his very contented eyes. I had to ask, "What?"

"You just look so hot kneeling there." He reached down and caressed my cheek. "My little sub. My little pet."

"Only yours," I said submissively.

I just kept kneeling there and let him look at me for a few minutes. My heart was still beating fast from earlier and to be honest I didn't mind the rest. I also really didn't mind the attention. Then I leaned in and started to lick my cum off of Arthur's chest. I like the taste of cum. I would even say I am a cum addict. Thus, cleaning Arthur was more of a treat than a chore for me.

Once I had completed Arthur's tongue bath, Arthur rolled away from me and then stood. He gave me the universal, give me your hands gesture. He pulled me to my feet. He then turned me around and pushed me down onto his desk blotter. While he grabbed the bottle of lube, I opened his laptop but made sure that it didn't turn on so I could use the screen as a make-shift mirror.