Just a Walk in the Park Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My morning ritual had included cleaning myself top to bottom inside and out since I moved in with Arthur so I was ready for what I knew was coming. He started by inserting two fingers, his index and forefinger in my ass while also reaching under and cupping my balls. I flinched away from him and advised, "my balls are still a little tender."

"I imagine," he lamented.

He withdrew his fingers and I adjusted the screen of his laptop. He rubbed lube on his dick and then inserted the helmet of his cock into my arse. My ass and Arthur's dick are very well acquainted after almost six months. I would never tell him this but his cock is not the biggest I have ever taken. That honor would go to Carl Khan, Arthur's best friend but Arthur is a very close second. I sure was not complaining at the moment.

I had to squat a little and move away from the desk as my ass was too high and I could see it was making it difficult for Arthur. I know that it always works out in porn movies but this was not a porn movie and we were not porn stars. I wonder if they have specially designed desks for porn movies or if the actors were simply taller.

What ever the case Arthur and I finally got in sync. I moaned as his pushed the rest of the way in. Arthur started to push forward and I started to rock back. This we had down to a science as we had had lot of practice with it. "Oh, Jason I love your tight ass so much."

"And I love that big bronze dick of yours using my ass."

I had forgotten to move the laptop before I moved away from the desk so I was only able to see some of Arthur's face. My apple watch started buzzing and I looked over.

"Shit. It looks like Cara has noticed my absence." I explained.

"Well, you have been gone for lunch for a pretty long time." Arthur Joked.

"And who's fault is that?" I demanded to know.

"Yours' for being such a hot piece of ass," Arthur informed me.

"Guilty." I really started to thrust my ass back onto his shaft.

The part of Arthur's face I could see looked like it was straining. I have to admit I personally was getting kind of tired and was doing everything in my power to make Arthur blow his load soon. My legs began to burn a little from the exertion. I could hear Arthur was breathing pretty hard by this point.

I needed to end this quickly for both our sakes. I played the voyeur card, "Gosh Arthur, I can't wait to watch and edit this video later. Do you think we can get it up tonight?"

"Oh, FFFUUUUUCCCCKKK." He gritted his teeth, "You dirty little boy slut."

He rammed his cock home a few more times and then fell on top of me and came in my ass. My ass over flowed and the excess began to run down my leg. What started a small stream of cum became a river when Arthur fell back into his chair a little out of breath but none the worse for wear.

I collapsed onto his desk a lot harder than I intended and bit my lower lip. I started to breath through my nose hoping against hope that Arthur's cum didn't make it down to my underwear before I had a chance to head it off. Of course, worst case scenario I could just go commando. Arthur would love that.

I sent Cara a message saying that Arthur was telling me about his Japanese anime collection and that I would break away and be back down to her as soon as possible. She replied; (Oh no emoji) It was nice knowing you.

That immediate problem handled I used my boxers to stop and clean up the river of cum flowing down my leg. They were already wet and once again Arthur loves it when I go unbriefed.

I got dressed and saw Arthur had not made much of an effort to do the same. "Hey Arthur. You, OK?"

"Yes, my boy," he signed, "Just a little tired and boy do I need a drink."

He pulled out an old fashion handkerchief and wiped himself clean then stood up. I helped by pulling his boxers and pants up and tucking in his shirt. I am not one to worry but the truth was he looked a lot more than tired he almost looked pale. I got him some more water and he turned on his computer. "Thank you, Jason." He took a deep draft. "Do me a favor don't get old."

"Let me grow lovely, growing old -So many fine things do; Lace and ivory and gold." I quoted Let Me Grow Lovely. He smiled up at me then brought my hand to his lips and gave it a kiss.

"You go help Cara and the accounting department." He gestured towards the door with his glass. "I have some work to do. Then I will take us home," he said.

"Yes daddy."

"Maybe we'll stop at the pet store." Arthur said, my heart beat began to quicken, "Checkers could use a new collar."

I instantly felt dejected, and jealous of Checkers, "I'm sure Checkers, would love a new collar."

"Maybe we'll get you one too." Arthur let the implication of such a purchase hang.

I gave him an impish grin thinking of all the pet-play fun we were going to have, "good idea daddy."

Thank you once again for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please enjoy my other stories and remember to comment and vote.