Just a Warning

Story Info
One way to get out of a speeding ticket.
1.7k words
3.86
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkr12k
bkr12k
66 Followers

In 2008, I spent nine weeks in Las Vegas for work and my wife came out for a few of those weeks to visit and enjoy some time away from the office while we could take advantage of company per diem covering the hotel and most of the meals. One weekend we decided to drive to San Diego to do some surfing and look at investment houses to buy.

I was cruising down the highway about 40 minutes outside of Vegas, enjoying the open road as Celine sat beside me singing along with the radio. It took a minute for either of us to register the siren wailing behind us and see the red and blue lights. I slowed the car and pulled to a stop on the side of the road then waited for the officer to approach the car.

I turned off the radio and cursed. "Shit, I can't get another ticket. That's the third one in two years. The insurance is going to go through the roof."

"Let me handle it," Celine offered as she shifted in her seat and hiked her skirt slightly higher, exposing the smooth skin of her toned and tanned thighs.

I rolled down the window and looked up at the officer as he reached the car.

"Do you know how fast you were going sir?" The officer asked in a strong baritone voice and leaned down to look into the window.

"I'm not really sure, officer." I replied honestly. I hadn't been paying any attention to the speedometer.

"Officer, we're just out enjoying the fine weather you folks have out here." Celine offered with a big smile, "Can you just let us off with a warning?" She leaned forward to look through the window at the officer as she spoke. Her body angle gave him a direct view down her shirt and it was the one time I'd ever been able to convince her to go braless. Her large, dark nipples were clearly visible through the thin material even without the benefit of looking down her shirt. With his angle, the officer would be able to see anything and everything he wanted.

"Please step out of the car, Miss."

"But officer, she didn't do anything." I started to get concerned.

"Keep quiet, sir."

Celine unfastened her seatbelt and told me it would be okay but she looked nervous. When she opened the door, the officer stood and looked over the roof of the car.

"Walk backwards toward my patrol car with your hands on your head. When you've reached the rear of the car turn and put your hands on the trunk, facing forward. Sir, license and registration, please."

"But what about my wife?"

"Nevermind her. Please shut off your engine, sir." The officer took my license and registration and walked back to his patrol car. As he approached the rear of my rental car, he must have seen the fear in Celine's face but he continued to his cruiser.

Several minutes passed and Celine remained leaned over the car, hands on the trunk forcing her hips to jut toward the officer and her breathing betrayed her concern.

Finally the officer came back toward our car. He walked around behind Celine and put my paperwork on the trunk next to her hand. In the mirror, I could tell he was very close to her and could see him talking. He reached his muscled arms around her and went through the motions of a pat-down, starting at her wrists so he was leaned over her back. He made slow progress, working his way up her forearms to her biceps. I could see the expression on Celine's face go through a series of changes. First fear, then shock, more fear, and a hint of a smile? The officer was constantly talking as he reached up to her neck, running his hand under her long black hair, around her neck and dipping his fingers under the collar. He moved his hands down her sides then reached around her waist, once again dipping his fingers inside the edge of the material. As he reached the front of her body, he pulled his hands upward, dragging the material of her shirt haphazardly skyward and exposing her pierced navel. He flattened his broad hands and covered the expanse of her belly and rib cage then slid up further, squeezing her small breasts and dragged his hands across her sensitive nipples. A small yelp escaped Celine's lips and the officer smiled, then moved his hands around to her back again. I couldn't see clearly what happened next but Celine's face flushed as he crouched down, presumably to pat down her legs. She was breathing quickly and her face had a look of wanton desire. Whatever he was doing, she was enjoying it. Her nipples were clearly hard under her shirt and I heard her moan. The officer spent what seemed an eternity before he stood back up and brought his hands up to her face where she proceeded to suck his fingers. "You like the taste of your own cunt don't you?" He said loudly and she nodded her head, glancing at me in the mirror.

He was obviously grinding against her ass, now, and I couldn't take my eyes off the rear view mirror. The officer looked back at me and we made eye contact through the reflection, me with a raging hard on and him grinning as he reached one hand up to the back of Celine's neck. He leaned her forward, flattening her breasts against the trunk of the car as she looked at me through the mirror. With his other hand, the officer brought her skirt up over her ass exposing that sweet flesh to the bright light of day. He leaned into her again, grinding hard enough to rock the car and Celine let out another whimper. He pulled back then I saw both his hands disappear. I couldn't see but it was clear he tore off Celine's panties when I heard her grunt and then he threw them onto the trunk next to her face. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out just as I felt a the whole car shift and heard Celine cry out in obvious pleasure. He started fucking her forcefully, rocking the car so much that I didn't have to move my hand, it just bounced up and down on my cock.

The officer pounded into her for three or four minutes, occasionally smacking her bare ass and telling her she was the best roadside fuck he'd ever had. She pulled her shirt up to play with her own nipples and punctuated his dirty talk with her own "Oh God" and "fuck me" as she looked at me. I was torn between watching her and looking at him. He was a good looking guy, 6'2, good body, chiseled jaw, dark hair, and I knew Celine was really getting off on the dirty talk in that deep voice of his.

He started grunting and picked up one of her legs and apparently put her foot on the bumper. From that vantage he had a straight shot to her g-spot and was clearly hitting it because Celine began a low wail and gave up on her own dirty talk. My own cock was covered in pre-come and I knew I would come very soon. Celine reached a free hand between her legs as he continued slamming into her. The officer reached around, tweaked her nipple, and she went over the edge. From my vantage I could see him pumping, driving her forward with each thrust and her pushing back with all her might. I exploded in my own orgasm, shooting several blasts of come into my own lap as the officer held out. I knew from experience that Celine's pussy becomes a vice when she climaxes and I could see the pressure building in his face. After two or three more pumps he let out a growl like a mountain lion and thrust one last time into her. The look on Celine's face was pure joy and she reached back to squeeze his ass as he pushed forward into her. They collapsed on the trunk of the car panting heavily for several minutes, then the officer pulled his cock out of her and stepped back and pulled up his pants. Celine stayed on the car a moment, clearly still having after-shocks from her orgasm, and when he arranged himself again, he helped her to the front seat, gave her a light kiss on the cheek and then walked around to my side of the car.

"I let you off with a warning this time. Next time I catch you, though, you're really going to get it." He stressed the "you're" part then added "you should clean up. The rental companies are assholes about cleaning fees and come is a bitch of a stain." He handed me my warning notice along with my license and the rental registration then he turned and walked back to his car.

Celine and I sat there for a few minutes and he pulled away. As soon as he left, we turned and attacked each other. Before long she was sitting on my come covered lap, my cock sliding into the pre-lubricated vice of her pussy, mixing her come, mine, and his together as we fucked. I recounted my view and she gave me all the details about how good his cock felt and how big and strong his hands were and the fact that his voice had her pussy dripping as soon as he asked her to get out of the car. Neither of us lasted long, both coming again in a few short minutes.

We did our best to clean up and Celine moved back to her own seat, still sticky with all of our come. Celine grabbed the warning notice and showed me. It had a small note saying thank you for setting this up and he'd really enjoy switching it up next time.

I looked at my wife and she smiled sheepishly. "I may have gotten a little bored while you were working. I'm not sure what it is about this city but I've been horny ever since I got here so I finally set up a couples profile on a sex site. We've talked about it so much I just went ahead and finally did it." 

I couldn't help but smile. "Well, clearly I enjoyed that. What else did you have in mind?"

"Let's talk as we drive."

That night, we called him and arranged to meet a couple days later when we were back in Vegas.

bkr12k
bkr12k
66 Followers