Pornstar

Story Info
The night my girlfriend sucked a cock in front of everyone.
2.1k words
4.13
24k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juax
juax
12 Followers

Well, this happened 15 years ago. Since then, almost every time I jerk off I still think about it. I was 29, and had a 26-year-old girlfriend. We had been dating for a year at the time, and we were living together.

One Friday night we went to a party in an apartment of a friend of her in Recoleta, the most chic neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina. There were about 30 or 40 people, all young snob and posh upper class people like her, drinking and getting high. Some were doing cocaine. I knew most of them. But I saw a guy, older than us, and I thought I recognized him from porn movies, being a porn consumer in the early 2000s. But he probably wasn't, so I didn't mention anything.

I knew it was him later when I saw my girlfriend chatting with two friends. They were pointing at him and whispering. I heard her say: "Get out of here!" in Spanish, of course, I'm translating it.

I walked over to get involved in the conversation. "No way!" said the other. They were all aroused. A gay guy, friend of theirs who worked as a PR, was informing them.

"Ahá, honey, and he has a huge cock," he said. "Oh, my god. Have you seen him?" she asked him.

"Of course, sweetie. Believe me."

There weren't smartphones yet, so they couldn't Google him right there and see pictures of him or watch a video.

"That guy over there. He's a porn actor," she told me, without taking her eyes off him.

"Oh, yeah?" I said.

Apparently, a Colombian porn actress was living in Buenos Aires and he was there to shoot a scene with her and who knows what else. Soon he became a sensation at the party. Everyone was talking about him. Then we saw him entering a room with a bunch of girls. My girlfriend became eager. One of her friends came out of the room swiftly, approached us all excited and whispered loudly:

"The guy is gonna show us his dick".

"Oh, I have to see this," she said and went quickly to the room. I followed her more slowly. It was some kind of guest room, large, with a single bed. There were about five of her friends around the guy, against the wall. There were also a couple more talking there, two gay guys, my girlfriend, and me. All the other couples and boyfriends stayed outside. Actually, I was the only straight guy in the room.

"Okay, I'll show you my dick but you gotta suck it," he said, in a strained Spanish with some kind of Central American accent. That was the first time I had heard him talk. They all looked at each other until one of the girls said:

"Sure, I'll do it".

I guess he didn't want to flash it soft, so he started touching himself inside his pants. They all cheered him on. One girl helped him fluffing it up. Another one kissed him, but joking, acting as if she were a porn actress. And a couple touched his pecs and arms. They were all being silly, but it was hot though. My girlfriend was right next to him with her head almost on his shoulder, and I was in front of her, a little further away.

He finally opened his pants and slowly took it out.

"Oh my god!" my girlfriend exclaimed, and everyone else did the same. It was huge, probably more than 8 inches, all shaved. She looked at me with her mouth wide open. I saw on her face how turned on she was. There was a commotion. A couple of girls started to touch it. The one who promised to suck it knelt down and started licking it, but in a funny way. They all screamed and laughed. She was also laughing. It was fun. Everyone was kinda drunk and high.

My girlfriend began to caress his tattooed abdomen and his hairless pubis, exactly like the rest of her friends. Another went down to lick it. My girlfriend grabbed his cock from the base.

"I can't believe it," she said laughing.

He had like five hands at his cock and a couple of tongues. My girlfriend looked at me, then pointed her gaze down to his dick and then back to me, like asking for permission without saying a word. I shrugged. What else could I do? So she squatted next to her friends. I couldn't believe it when her tongue made contact with his dick. I got extremely turned on.

They were all goofing around and laughing, until her two friends moved aside and she got alone in the middle, so she sucked his dick properly for like 10 seconds. I almost fainted. Everyone was silent for a moment. She was the only one who took it seriously. Like really trying to please him, or at least trying to look sexy and not being silly. Then everyone exploded in cheers. She laughed and stood up with a thin thread of drool on her smile. Her friends stayed down there. He was all surrounded by 25 and 26-year-old hot girls touching him. Others went down, encouraged by my girlfriend, to have a closer look or lick it as well.

Until he grabbed my girlfriend's arm and took her with him to the edge of the bed. She turned her head and gave me a last glimpse with a nervous smile, feeling lucky or proud that she was picked or something like that. She wasn't the prettiest or the hottest girl at the party, but she was the prettiest and the hottest of all the girls who had interacted with his dick, and the only one who had actually started giving him a proper blowjob.

He sat on the bed and leaned his back against the wall, taking her with him and guiding her head with one hand on the back of her neck. She didn't need much guidance; she put a knee on the bed and started sucking his dick without a second's hesitation. Things got really serious really fast. They were all booing and cheering and shouting. I got paralyzed.

Then she performed a 10 or 15 minutes blowjob to him. I had like a fever, I was aroused, horny and furious at the same time.

A lot happened in those 10 or 15 minutes. Both gay guys went there to slap her ass in her tight skinny jeans. Also some of her girlfriends did the same, and pretty hard too. She kept on going no matter what happened around her, with her eyes closed, fully focused on her work. Many of her girlfriends were whispering as they stared at me, like concerned. One came and talked to me.

"Wow, look at her go," she said, amazed.

I nodded.

But mostly they were really close, watching and chanting:

"Suck! Suck! Suck!"

The same two girls that were at her knees at the beginning went down at her side, helping her; grabbing his cock and her head; moving her hair, and sometimes licking the sides of his dick. Others were touching his chest and his belly.

At some point, I gave in and knew she wasn't going to stop. Also, all the excitement around diminished, and many left the room to fix themselves drinks or whatever. They came and went while she kept sucking, and left the door open. Everyone else in the living room could see what was going on. Some came closer to watch and cheer or whatever, then left. I stayed in the room the whole time. Luckily, without smartphones yet, no one was taking pictures and videos like they do now. Nobody even thought about taking pictures of her. Or, out of luck rather, because the only images I have are in my head. I would love to have it on video. She was there sucking that huge cock like a pornstar herself. She even licked his balls, although I knew she didn't like them very much and she never did it to me. But they were big, round and hairless, so I guess she couldn't resist. Or maybe she was trying to show off her skills, and appear more professional to him.

I don't know how, but she sensed he was about to cum, so she intensified the pace and the depth. She even slid one hand up his body and touched his nipple like she used to do to me when she wanted to make me cum. Everyone around noticed too and they increased their enthusiasm and the screams. He grabbed the base of his cock and her head. I think he wanted to put on a show for everyone and make a mess on her face, but she didn't let him get it out.

He came in her mouth. Everyone was extremely excited, shouting and congratulating her or something. She used to like me to cum in her mouth and she swallowed it, but she got up quickly with a mouthful, passed right by my side without even looking at me and exited the room. I went after her. She went straight to the bathroom and entered, even though a girl was in there. She didn't care; she was in a hurry. She spit in the sink and washed her mouth with water. She seemed genuinely disgusted. I was definitely disgusted. I thought I would never kiss her again.

"I need a drink!" she screamed.

I went to the living room table where all the bottles were. I poured pure vodka into a plastic cup, thinking on killing anything that might be alive inside her mouth. When I arrived, someone had already offered her a drink, and she was swishing and gargling with it and spitting into the sink again. I handed her the plastic cup of vodka, and she took a sip and swallowed it. She reacted like she was burning.

Then she overacted being drunk, I guess so she wouldn't have to talk to me about what had happened. I wasn't going to bring it up, either. We stayed a little longer at the party, a bit awkward. I think we were both kind of ashamed. She couldn't even look me in the eyes.

Meanwhile, the porn star was walking around the apartment and talking to everyone. Still had a couple of girls attached to him. My girlfriend was standing alone next to the table with the drinks. He approached her and started talking to her very close, right at her ear. She laughed and touched his arm, way more muscular than mine. My heart raced. I walked over to join the conversation, but he smiled at me and went away.

"What did he say?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she answered, trying to affectionately cool me down and downplaying it.

"No, really. What was he saying to you?"

"He wants to fuck me," she said, brushing it off.

"Oh, no," I stood firm. I drew a line there.

Actually, I wanted to watch her getting fucked by him, but I thought I might regret it, and that it could put our relationship at risk. Later in my life, I regretted that decision, especially when I was watching porn videos of him, imagining the girl was my girlfriend. I became obsessed and downloaded every video with him in it. I know she secretly had watched his videos too, because I sneaked into her computer and saw she had Googled him and had them in her cookies.

But at that time, I felt I had been submissive enough and wanted her to respect me. So I said:

"Let's go".

She agreed, and we went home. We didn't talk at all on the taxi ride. I couldn't believe what the night had turned into. She took a shower when we get home, came to bed, and without kissing me went straight to suck my dick. She was evidently super horny. I was too. We fucked like crazy that night, and we did kiss.

We didn't talk about it except that the next day she obviously talked to her friends, and they told her that he had left the party with one of her friends later, probably the hottest, a part-time model, and fucked her. I knew she talked to her and got all the gossips but never told me anything.

We continued dating for another year, but that changed our relationship. From that moment on I was the cuckold to all her friends. They didn't say it to my face, but I knew. Also she secretly earned the nickname 'Pornstar' among them.

I didn't know cuckolding was a thing, and I never had another cuckold experience. But I frequently consume cuckold porn now.

Then we broke up. Aside from a few arguments where I brought it up, we never talked about it again, so she never knew how I really felt about it.

Now she might read this.

juax
juax
12 Followers