All Comments on 'Just Add Alcohol Ch. 02'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another masterpiece

How about a chapter where a mom picks up some kid at an Abercrombie and Fitch, or something like that?

jacksawjacksawover 18 years ago
Motherfuckers

Gotta love 'em.

I wish you'd start posting in Loving Wives again. I love reading all the comments that your stories inspire, especially all closet cuckolds that complain about cheating wives yet still read the stories. This one would be right up their alley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
that was hot!

bravo, you keep writing great shit! love the whole scene of pampered country club moms needing a little more...and, you combined the elegant wine drinking with a little bad-girl smoking action there...nice touch the ladies still need to be bad no matter how nice they are supposed to be...can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another hit

One of the best writers of erotica on this site! Loved it all! Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's a win/win situation

Love the concept. The mom treasures the youth her lover offers and he explores the similarities between the mon and her daughter. One of the hotest stories I've read related on the two women both made the same passionate notices when they climaxed!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Very naughty

Lovely stuff. I love the way you show your contempt for this adulterous bitch. A nice touch was impregnating her but please don't give the story away in the first paragraph.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Very well written

Brought back such memories! I'm not just sure if in my school days it was the wine or just taking their married hand and placing it on my cock that worked best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

unfaithful and adulterous married tramp very fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous