Just Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

I saw Bobby a lot through the week. We would talk for a little bit each time I wound up at the hospital. She always smiled when she saw me. She told me I was a bright point in her day, no matter what was going on. I think she was falling in love with me. It hadn't been that long since I was divorced and it hadn't been that long since she was divorced, she had told me that. Neither of us was ready to say the "love" word. Then I started to ask her out on Friday night too. It was a late date because I worked a shift and a half on Fridays. So I would pick her up at her place about ten. We went out for a late dinner and took her to my place. She liked my house and was surprised I hadn't had to sell it in the divorce.

"She cheated on me, she admitted it in court. The court gave me the house. They gave her the better car, which she was driving anyway." Bobby nodded.

"What else did you get?" she asked smiling.

"I got you," I said chuckling.

"Whoa, there boy. You think you got me?"

"I hope I got you."

"So far, you do," she said giggling.

Friday night became our night to just fuck each other's brains out. Saturday nights became our lovemaking night. Friday night hard and fast, then fall asleep. Saturday, slow and soft, maybe twice, sometimes three times, then we'd fall asleep. She would spend all day Saturday with me at my place. I would take her home Sunday afternoon.

Yesterday, Friday night, I asked her to move in with me. She wasn't surprised I asked and said she would think about it and give me an answer next weekend. I wasn't disappointed by that answer, I knew she wouldn't just jump in without thinking. All day Saturday, we just stayed in, most of the time making out or just sitting naked watching the TV. We talked about the past week.

"Can I ask you a few questions?" Bobby asked.

"Sure, go ahead."

"What do you expect from me if I move in? I just want to know what your expectations are?"

"I don't expect you to help with paying my mortgage payments or the utilities. I already pay those. I will expect you to pay a small portion of what we eat and drink around here. I don't expect you to be home at a certain time. It's your life you live it how you want. I don't expect you to be at my beck and call. I will, however, expect you to go out with me on Friday and Saturday nights like we have been doing."

"Ah, good, so far. Do you expect me to be exclusive to you?" she asked.

I wasn't expecting that. I thought we already were.

"I thought we already were." I looked at her curiously.

"Good, that's what I thought too," she said smiling at me.

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back. She looked happy. I was happy. We sat holding each other as we watched some mindless program on the TV. It was a good half hour before she cleared her throat, looking at me.

"What is it dear?" I asked.

"I have a confession to make to you," said Bobby.

"Okay."

"I have been dating someone else while we were...going out," Bobby said softly.

"Okay, but we really haven't been exclusive until lately."

"I was with him on Wednesday night," said Bobby closing her eyes.

"I see. Anything else?"

"I have a date with him this Wednesday. I will break it off with him then."

"I see. Before or after you..."

"Before of course. I just agreed to be exclusive with you. I will not go back on that promise."

"Okay. Thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome." Bobby snuggled up to me. I put my arm around her shoulder.

I sat there holding her. I think I was in love with her. I hoped she was in love with me. Neither of us had told the other if we loved the other.

"The reason I took the job at the hospital as a clerk, when I... when I could be so much more... I have also been through a bitter divorce. I am afraid I have to tell you, I... I was the one who cheated on him."

She quit talking looking at me. I was just looking at the TV not seeing what was on the screen.

"I admit to cheating on him, but..."

"There's always a but," I said softly.

"That does seem so. You don't like buts, do you?" asked Bobby.

"Not particularly. In my line of work... I've heard them all."

"Ah, I suppose you have, as have I," Bobby said. "But, I cheated on him because he wanted me too. I did it because I loved him. But once I did, he changed his mind and started to call me names I didn't like. So, I left him and filed for divorce. He got everything and as I worked for him, I had to find a job. Now, one last question. Well, maybe two. One, will you ever want me to have sex with another man or woman? Two, do you love me?"

Wow. I was stunned. She had been upfront with me. I had no way to check her story. I had no reason to think she was lying either. I just turned my head and looked at her. She was crying, tears rolling down her cheeks. I blinked several times.

"My answer to the first question is, I don't think so. What I mean is right now, here and now, it's no. I don't have a way to look into the future. Who knows what my feeling will be then. As for now, no. You're second question, while not difficult to answer, is a little bit of a surprise..."

"I love you, Stan," said Bobby before I could continue.

"...I love you too, Bobby. Very much in fact."

She pushed me over backward on the couch and started to kiss me passionately. I kissed her back, hard. She pulled away straddling my hips. My cock was hard and pressing against her vulva. Jerking her hips, she slid her labia up and down my hard cock. It felt wonderful. As she leaned back down to kiss me, her pussy changed position and I slipped inside her. She groaned as our lips met.

We made love right there on my couch. It was fabulous. Her pussy was so hot, so tight as she squeezed my cock. We groaned and moaned into each other's mouths as we kissed. She even knocked my arms out from under me so I was laying with my full weight on top of her. She was grunting trying to breathe, but wouldn't let me up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs were around my ass, keeping me on top of her. I slowly fucked her wonderful pussy while trying to make myself as light as possible. And achievement that was unattainable.

She was crying out every time I pushed into her body. I was moaning at the feel of her pussy squeezing me. I could feel my climax approaching. She was already having hers. Her hips were bucking up and down against my pelvis.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she screamed. "You're making me cum so good. God, I love you so much."

That did it for me. I could feel my balls tighten, my prostate pulse, as ropes of semen shot up my cock and into her body.

"Oh, fuck," I growled. "I love you, Bobby, I really love you."

I must have pushed out eight to ten squirts of my cum. Bobby was still bucking her pelvis up and down against me. She was still coming and coming hard.

"Oh my god Stan, oh my god you are still making me cum. Fuck that feels so wonderful."

I just grunted as my prostate pulsed again, shooting another rope of cum into her body. She finally relaxed her death grip on me and I lifted off of her. She could now breath. I watched as she sucked in lungs full of air. She was still bucking her hips. I pulled my cock out of her. I was still hard. She sighed at its absence in her body.

I slipped to her side and watched her pretty face as it went through so many changes as she calmed down. I gently ran my fingers across her stomach.

Mmmm, that feels nice," she croaked still really excited.

I kissed her cheek. She sighed. She opened her eyes looking up at me. She smiled. I smiled back.

"Marry me," she whispered. I was shocked but turned on.

"Of course. When?" I asked.

"How about six months from today?" she asked.

"Okay, it's a date," I said chuckling. She giggled.

"I'm serious," she said.

"So am I," I replied.

As we lay there looking into each other's eyes, I was surprised she wasn't running to the bathroom. I leaned down, kissing her lips gently.

"Now I want you to fuck me," said Bobby spreading her legs.

I kissed her again as I rolled between her spread legs. It's not like I had never fucked a pussy full of my come before. I pressed into her feeling the creamy smoothness of my cum and hers inside her body. She growled as I hit bottom. We both felt our cum ooze out of her by my cock. I thought it was hot. Evidently, she did too.

"Oh fuck that is so fucking hot. I have never done this before," she said softly.

"I have. I always found fucking a pussy with my cum in it hot."

Pulling out slowly, I looked her in eye.

"Here it comes," I told her. She nodded.

I slammed into her as hard as I could. She screamed with pleasure as I hit bottom. I could feel our cum becoming a froth inside her. It was just like whipping egg whites. I slammed into her over and over until I was ready to fill her again. She was now just laying there a smile on her face as I brought her to one orgasm after another.

"I'm coming!" I shouted as I slammed into her one last time.

I filled her up. This orgasm was even more powerful. I gently pulled out of her. My cock was covered with white frothy cream. Looking down at my cock Bobby groaned. I flopped onto my back, Bobby quickly sucked me into her mouth cleaning me of hers and my cum. Picking up her lower body I swung her around until her cunt was above my face. I slammed my mouth against her pussy.

We sucked each other clean.It was a first for me. She told me later it wasn't her first time doing what she did to me. Her ex, had her clean him after he fucked her already fucked cunt, his words, not hers. Of course, he wouldn't clean her. We lay on the couch for a long time. It was already ruined, so what the hell. We fucked three more times that weekend. Each time we cleaned each other.

~~~~~

The wedding was six months to the day from her asking me. She was beautiful in her wedding dress. Yes, she wore white. I wore my dress uniform. She loved me in my uniform. Her parents were there as were mine. Everyone got along with everyone. Well, almost. Her brother was an asshole. She told him to leave. He told her no. I had him arrested. He left, in handcuffs. Bobby kissed me for that.

The other person who showed up was her ex. How he found out about it neither of know, but it was probably her brother. He came up to us and tried to drag Bobby away. He said he just wanted to talk to her. I sucker punched the asshole. Two of my buddies took him out and put him in the squad with Bobby's brother.

We honeymooned in the Caribbean at some resort hotel a buddy told me about. Nude beaches, clothing optional hotel. It was fantastic to watch my new wife wander around the pool naked. She loved being naked. I loved being naked with her. He had fun for two weeks.

Then we were back home. Back to the drudgery of working stiffs. We still had fun, I would drop her off in the morning, see her every day at work, then pick her up and take her home with me. We would eat, then go out somewhere to go dancing. Bobby loved to dance. I loved to dance with Bobby.

For the next three years, we had a wonderful time with each other. I was more in love with Bobby than I had been with anyone else. Then on a hot August night, I got a call to go to the hospital. The call was a man with a gun, shots fired. I flipped on my light and siren. It only took me three minutes to get there. I had just left not ten minutes ago.

I was the first car on the scene. People were pouring out of the ER door. I scrambled out of my squad and up to the door, just as the last person came out. It was an EMT. He saw my uniform and stopped.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Some nut job has a gun and he already shot one of the security guys. He was shouting for Bobby. You better get in there Stan, she was hiding behind her counter."

"Thank Earl. Stick here until the other units get here."

"Sure Stan, sure."

I slipped inside stopping just inside the doorway. I looked around. I could hear someone calling for Bobby. It sounded like her ex. I crept forward to the inner doorway. I could see the guy. His back was to me. I slipped through the doorway and up to the check-in counter. Bobby would be farther inside at the ER 1 counter, which is where the asshole was heading.

I moved farther into the hospital. I caught up with the guy. I was about ten yards behind him. I was now standing in the open, gun drawn, point at the perp. He yelled once more for Bobby. I heard a gasp off to my right. The perp did too. He swung around. He saw me and fired. I fired. He went down. So did I. I was hit. He was hit. Then Bobby was sprinting to me. Another shot rang out.

She went down. I watched everything now in slow motion. The side of her head blew out spraying blood and brains into the air. Turning I saw her ex, fire again. I aimed and pulled the trigger just as I was hit again. I saw his face disappear as my bullet hit him. Suddenly I couldn't see anything. Everything was dark, black, my chest was killing me. Then everything was gone.

"Good evening and welcome to the 11 o'clock news. The top story tonight. At just after 9 PM this evening a lone gunman shot and killed three people at the Christ Community Hospital emergency room. The three people killed were Jesse Callis, a security guard at the hospital, Roberta Hall a clerk in the ER and Sergeant Stanley Hall husband of Roberta and an honored member of the Evergreen Police Department. The suspect was shot and killed by Office Hall before he died of his wounds.

"In further news..."

Yep, it was just another day.

The End

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12