Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 05

Story Info
What bitches are good for guys like too!
4.9k words
4.55
7.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After office hours ended Danial went to the pre-arranged conference room and found his 14 evening guests standing together talking amongst themselves.

As he walked in he said, 'Hello people, thank you so much for attending, Janice loves having company visit, as you all know," there were grins all round with a few tongues poked out and leering as well.

Danial said, "This evening and night will be catered with gourmet grazing food, with an open bar and other refreshment. Please help yourselves because you are going to be drained; I know, you know what I mean," more smiles and some laughter.

Danial continued "We will travel to my home in two of my stretch limo's, clothes will be unnecessary. You may all place your clothing in your lockers here. Ladies please retain your heels and stockings, garters if you're wearing them, chokers & jewellery such as pussy clips; gents, you may strip bare unless you are wearing lingerie, which you can keep on, if you want to wear cock rings or butt plugs that's fine.

Danial asked "Are there any questions?"

One of the guys, Trent asked "Sir are there any limits we should be aware of?"

Danial replied, "As you are all aware, everybody here swings both ways, oral & anal are collectively accepted and we have no recognised hangups, so if your desire is focused and that person is not already engaged, go your hardest. If two of us are paired up and you wish to join, just do so. Nothing is off limits, feel free to be as debauched as you like."

He continued "There will be enema kits available in bathrooms throughout the house. Just so you know my teenage daughter Kimberly is staying with a friend, so you are free to roam uninhibited; I do ask that you refrain from engaging in her bedroom. Janice will have a bowl out with Kimberly's dirty panties from this week should you wish to sample her scent."

A very pretty brunette Stacy giggled and said "Have you sampled her scent sir?"

Danial put his hand over his mouth and smiling said "Well...ahh..." the girls all smiled and the guys hooted and laughed aloud. Danial thought 'If only they knew' he recovered and said I'll see you all in the garage on level 1 in ten minutes.

Danial was waiting in the garage, naked save for a pair of scuffs on his feet and talking to two of his chauffeurs Greg and Simon, he said "Thanks for being available for this tonight guys. When we get to the house you are more than welcome to join in the fun, there are guest bedrooms for both of you."

Simon said "Thank you sir, we both appreciate the offer, don't we Greg." Greg nodded, "we may poke our heads in through the evening." just then voices and laughter could be heard echoing in the basement garage.

When they came into view Danial's cock seemed to spring up and slap his toned abdomen, of the seven women, five were wearing thigh high stocking, two with garter belts and all wore chokers, the girls all smiled and looked to each other and the guys, knowing what was on their mind.

The guys were all either hard or semi-hard and those shafts seemed to be eagerly sniffing out the holes in front of them, three of the guys wore stockings and two wore crotchless lace underwear.

As the group neared the two limo's Danial could see several of the girls wore shining pussy clips of silver or gold, with delicate chains hanging down to tickle their inner thighs.

Danial loved his women fit and toned and there wasn't a bitch in his employ who, with her legs closed still wasn't vulnerable to stray fingers in the gap between her thighs below her vulva.

Danial said "Alright then, you all look amazing, pile into the cars people, they all sorted themselves out to each vehicle and Danial found himself sitting between a blonde girl with incredible long hair down to her waist and a young man with a man-scaped trim beard and a nice hard nine inch cock.

Danial stroked the blondes hair down to her waist and started to tickle her pussy lips, his other hand grasped and started massaging the cock of the young man beside him.

Danial's eyes roamed around the interior seeing two guys kissing while two of the girls stroked their hard cocks. He could well imagine something similar was happening in the other limo. By the time the cars pulled up at the manor of the Shaftbury estate, the girls were panting and wet and the guys were all dribbling pre-cum. The car smelled of needy sexual energy.

When everybody had got out of the limousine's they were greeted by Janice standing at the top of the stairs wearing a light blue transparent tulle gown, choker, crotch-less fishnet body stocking and stiletto heels. She looked like a high class hooker and got several wolf whistles for her efforts.

With a bright smile she said to all, "Thank you all for coming, please come inside, make yourselves at home, there is a bowl inside the door with my daughters panties from this weeks laundry if anyone wants a sniff and please, in every sense of the statement 'get fucked!'"

There was laughter all round as they made their way up the stairs and filed into the mansion. Janice greeted them all with caresses and kisses. The last to pass her was Tory a man of chiselled masculinity, she said "I'd be honoured to be serviced by you first Tory, if you don't mind."

Tory in a deep voice said "Absolutely Janice, the sooner you're on your back the sooner I can unclasp that hot pussy of yours and start eating." they walked to the bar where a bar staff were serving cocktails. Tory easily lifted Janice onto the bar and started licking around her snatch amid, cheers and hoots of the other guests.

Like a fantasy dream people started pairing off onto the plush furniture making out or performing oral sex of every type. soon the room was a mass of writhing bodies as saliva coated genitalia, arse cheeks and breasts.

Tory quickly bought Janice off with his tongue and she happily squirted all over him. He stood up lifted her from the bar and lay her on a padded bar stool and slid his shaft balls deep in her juicy fuck hole, she was hot and wet and her pussy gripped his cock in a familiar fashion.

By this time Danial was on his side steadily pummelling a slim busty red head, while she sucked on another cock. Occasionally David, the one being blown by the red head would lift up and offer his erection to Danial who would swallow it greedily.

When David unloaded he blew his first load on both the woman and Danial, both holding their mouths open to catch the offering. The red head screamed as she was getting pasted and came hard on Danial's cock. He pulled out of her and looked around for another hole to satisfy.

He immediately saw Derek a slim but muscle toned young man pouring copious streams of semen into his wife Janice's mouth, she lay on her tailbone on a bar stool being anally impaled by Tory from Marketing.

As Derek thanked Janice for her mouth Danial scurried over and kissed his wife, sharing Derek's cum with her. Parting from the kiss Janice said "Oh babe, I need a big cock up my pussy too."

Danial looked around and beckoned another young man over, pointing to his wife he said, "I see you're free, this slut needs her snatch filled, be a good man and fill the whore up."

The man, Eric and Tory manoeuvred Janice to the floor and impaled her together in a sandwich. Janice smiled at her husband, it was an erotic sight, his wife stuffed with two cocks and cum coating her lips and chin, while her breasts wobbled at the pounding she was taking.

Danial looked around the room and was satisfied to see everyone engaged one way or another. He went to the bar and asked the young barman for a drink and said, "What do you reckon, not bad eh?"

The young man pointedly looking at Danial's body said "Mmh-mmh not bad at all" as he openly rubbed his ample crotch.

Danial said to him "Connor, isn't it?"

Connor smiled at being known by his employer and said "Yes sir." still rubbing a growing bulge.

Danial said "I should know but can you tell me what is the name of the hot fuck you're working with?"

Connors hand fell from his crotch and looking disappointed he said "Kelly, sir."

Danial called to her "Kelly can you come over here please."

Kelly was wearing an off the shoulder white top over a black miniskirt and stockings, Connor wore a white singlet and tight, female, boy shorts. When Kelly stood in front of Danial hands clasped at her waist, he put his hands on her bare shoulders and said "You're a very attractive girl Kelly and its plain to see and I hope you don't mind me saying but you have a very impressive chest."

Kelly blinked several times and said "Ah, well, um, thank you sir." she looked uncertainly at Connor who stood there with pursed lips looking unimpressed.

Danial said, "So, Kelly what I want is..." he grabbed her top and ripped it in two and away from her body, the girl yelped in surprise, he grabbed her arms before she could cover herself "...to see your beautiful big tits on display..." he gestured to the room "...You see all these bitches getting royally fucked here Kelly?...well like them, you're a slut too and you shouldn't hide your charms. Am I clear?"

Kelly stammered "Y..Y..Yes sir, sorry sir."

Danial lightly slapped her face then held her jaw and condescendingly said "Good girl! Now do you think you can manage the bar on your own for a while, I need to borrow Connor to help me move something, he looks to be the stronger of you two."

Kelly said "Yes sir, of course sir." her nipples were erect and Danial cupped a breast and lightly caressed the nipple, making her shudder.

Danial stood and said to Connor, "Come with me boy."

Connor rolled his eyes at Kelly who poked her tongue out at him and pulled a face. Connor thought, 'I was hoping for some action and now I have to do more work, I'd rather stay and watch the hot men in this room, even if they are fucking whores and not me.'

Danial took Connor into a private study, Danial sat down in an easy chair his legs open and his cock pulsing in his lap and said "I believe, Connor, that you're the sort of young man who would enjoy sucking cock, is that right? are you a cock sucking faggot Connor?"

Connor stood uneasily before this naked stud of manhood being questioned and felt quite uneasy and just looked at the floor. Danial said "Well Connor, are you a queer? do you like to fuck other men?" he received no answer.

Danial persued it saying "Well?, tell me Connor; are you a queer prick, cock sucker who likes sex with other men?"

Connor looked like he was about to cry and Danial got up and stood before the young man in his personal space.

Connor in a very weak voice said "I'm s..so..sorry sir, should I go?"

Danial put his hands on the boys bare arms and in a softer, gentle and caring voice said "I'd much rather you got undressed and let me suck your cock for a while and then if I can get you nice and hard maybe you could fuck your ol' boss."

Connor was dumbfounded and amazed he said "Ohh sir I would love that, YES sir, I am a cock sucking faggot and a queer man lover; I've had a crush on you since I started working here." he was out of his skimpy clothes in seconds.

Danial reached forward and grasped the teens cock in one hand and rolled his full swinging balls in the other as he leaned forward and started kissing the smooth bodied young man before him.

Danial quickly let go of Connor's genitals and wrapped his arms around him as the teen swooned in his arms. Danial with an arm around Connor's shoulders and putting the other behind his legs, lifted the slender body in his arms never breaking the kiss.

Conner lost all control and as he duelled with his employers tongue he tensed and cum began to geyser from his youthful stork, shooting over himself and Danial as it pulsed with his heart beat.

Danial placed the young man gently in the easy chair then knelt before him and took the still dribbling cock in his mouth and started sucking, loving the way the boy tasted, salty and strong.

Connor's cock never went soft after shooting and Danial knew the teen would be good for at least three good loads if not more. He tensed as Danial concentrated licking around the helmet, still tender from his orgasm. Danial kissed the young man again then said, "You're beautiful, stay right there, I'll be back in a moment."

Danial went and cracked the door open and looked back in the main room, Kelly the barmaid was on her back on two stools as two of the guys spit roasted her. All the other women were seated on a high cushioned bench next to each other, legs spread open and the remaining men were in a line in front of them all fucking them for so many strokes and then moving one down the line and going again.

He could clearly see that the women all wore semen laced across their bodies and faces and some of the guys had sperm on their arses and inner thighs. No one was looking for him and he closed the door.

Going back to Connor he pulled the boy up and they lay down on a large ottoman in a sixty nine and started feasting on each others hard cock. Danial was going to surprise the teen with one of his massive loads and then invite Connor to ride his arse.

Connor's body was on fire with lust as he lathered the incredible cock before him, wondering if he could take such a large cock in his boy-pussy, certain that he wanted to try.

Again before he could do anything Connor started to cum and he began convulsing and grunting around the cock he had down his throat. This felt wonderful to Danial who was savouring the creamy treat and he tensed and let go.

Connor started coughing and spluttering as the organ in his throat started to hose down his wind pipe and he pulled off, he recovered quickly and started to slurp and suck at the explosions of cream being fired in his face but he couldn't compete and was soon smothered in the deluge of this potent mans salty seed.

Connor was in heaven, he'd never known a man could cum so much and he sucked and swallowed every bit of ejaculate he could see.

Danial lay there enjoying the young mans attention to his junk then said, "Tell me lover, have you got anything left in this nut-sack..." he sucked a testicle into his mouth, rolled it with his tongue and popped it out "..to breed me with."

Danial beamed at being called 'lover' and said "Yes sir, I've got plenty left and it's all yours as much as you want, any time you want, wherever you want. I can't produce as much cum as you but I can blow at least six loads in a session."

Danial said "That sounds good to me babe. Just hold that thought while I check on the guests." Connor was loving the endearments and said "Yes sir."

Danial walked into the other room and now several women and a couple of guys were in sex swings all being fucked by the other guys, the remaining women wore strap on cocks and were fucking too. Even Kelly was fisting one of the women. Danial thought 'I might have to fuck that young cunt later'.

Danial went back to Connor, he took a tube of KY jelly from a nearby shelf and liberally coated Connors cock, he estimated it to be about eight and a half inches long, but it was quite a fat tool, he could feel his sphincter twitch at the prospect.

Danial assumed a position on all fours on the ottoman and said, "Use me stud, own my arse!"

Connor got behind his employer and gently probed his cock head into the hairy cleft, Danial turned to look at him and said "This ain't my first rodeo cowboy, fuckin' ride me!"

Connor smoothly pushed his full length up the older mans arse hole, enjoying the tight gripping sheathe, he held Danial's hips and started fucking the man in front of him.

After ten minutes of concentrated shafting, Connor pulled out and said "Can you lay on your back please sir?"

Danial rolled over on his back chuckling and said "You're a beautiful young man and I'm enjoying the way you're fucking your big cock into me, so when we're making love like this you don't have to call me 'sir', okay?"

Connor at the verge of tears, thought, 'making *love*', he said "lift your legs baby I need clear access to your man hole."

Danial raised his legs and held his cheeks apart saying, "I'm all yours baby boy, pump your love into me."

Connor did just that and started driving into Danial's willing and receptive bowels, he leaned down as he fucked and deeply kissed his boss, who eagerly returned the vigour, Danial stroked the young mans sides and caressed his nipples, it was too much for the teen and he started firing many gouts of semen into Danial's rectum.

Conner was still hard and didn't want it to end so he kept on pumping through his orgasm.

Janice opened the door to the study and was at their sides before they realised, Connor nearly jumped out of his skin and pulled out and started to stammer and cry.

Janice put her arm around him and said "Hey, it's okay, you get back in there honey. If my husband pulled you away for some private time it means he is quite taken with you, so don't let him down!"

Connor was stunned and said "Really, y..you're okay with this?"

Janice replied "Of course I'm okay with it honey."

Connor felt such relief that he spontaneously hugged Janice and held her tight, then realised his cock was pushing against his boss's wife. He jumped back with his hands up and said "Oh, I'm so sorry Mrs Shaftbury, I didn't mean t..."

Janice pulled him back into the hug and said "It's fine, if I got offended by a man pushing his hard cock against me, well I wouldn't be much of a slut would I? and please, call me Janice, slut, whore, anything but Mrs Shaftbury.

Connor said "Okay, are you sure?"

Janice laughed and said "Oh aren't you adorable, of course, you're fucking my husband, I think we can dispense with formality." she crouched down and surprised Connor by taking his cock in her mouth, she sucked him a bit and asked, "You already came by the taste of this!"

Danial said "Do you mind babe, Conny's cum three times so far and we were, having a good time."

Connor stepped forward and pushed his cock back up Danial's arse hole and said "That's right slut, go and get cock elsewhere, I'm fucking your man here."

Janice stood up and laughed saying, "That's the way sweetie, you're getting it now."

Janice left the study as Connor started driving his cock back into Danial's snug shit hole. Danial said, "I like your moves buddy, you feel great inside me, I need another cum enema though, you gonna pump more seed into me baby?"

Connor started really slamming Danial mow and shortly after grunted as cum started streaming from his cock filling Danial's lower intestine. Danial said "That's it lover, I can feel your heat inside me. How would you like to become my personal assistant?"

Connor got his breath back and said "Really, you really mean it?"

Danial smiled and said "You're a very attractive young man Connor, you're the most effeminate guy I've ever been with, you could very easily become a lady-boy and you've got a beautiful cock. I love to fuck girls and I love to get fucked by guys, It'd do me good to have you available to me all the time. Would you like that?"

Connor said "Oh Danial, I'd be in heaven; I have to tell you, I'm mostly a bottom, would you be able to fuck me too?"

Danial smiled and said "You better believe it, I have to ask though, you're not going to get jealous when I fuck bitches are you?"

Connor said, "No sir, I'll just be your willing sex slave. Thank you for this opportunity Danial, I'm so happy!"

Danial said "My pleasure babe, now do you want to see if you can take my ten inches?"

Before Danial could move Connor had climbed on top of him and began pushing his tight little ring down over Danial's hard cock. He grunted, shimmied and bounced until his cheeks were resting on Danial's lap. he held still and asked, "Do you really think I could become a she-male? It'd be wonderful to have a lovely pair of breasts for you to cum all over."

12