Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danial said "You'd easily go close to being the prettiest girl in my organisation, if that's what you want, what about your folks, what would they say?"

Connor said, "They won't care, they've known I was gay since high school, they disowned me and sent me to live with my Uncle on his farm, which is in the middle of nowhere. My uncle and my cousins would use me for sex when they got the urge which was a lot, so I got a ride out of town on a log truck and ran away. I'm an adult now so I don't have to hide anymore."

Danial said "It is not usually my policy to take on full homosexual men; I like guys who can play both ways, however you are a beautiful and active sexual being so I'll make an exception. How about, I set you up in one of my condo's while you transition from Connor to Conny, I'll fill your wardrobe with clothes to accentuate and show off your enhanced body, you'll have jewellery and lingerie and you'll be a PA to me at work."

Danial went on, "You'll need never concern yourself with your family or relatives again. Of course as my PA I'll likely use you sexually as well, do you accept?"

Connor started crying and lay on Danial's chest, then he started humping slowly up and down Danial's cock, loving how it filled him. He said "Thank you Danial, I'll be here for you whenever, where ever and how ever you need me."

Danial smiled and said "You'll be just like my own son and it'll be good for Kimberly to have some company."

Connor rose up and said "Whose Kimberly?"

Danial said "Kimberly's my daughter, she turned eighteen a few weeks ago."

Connor asked "How will your daughter feel about you suddenly taking in a girly faggot, she won't understand."

Danial held Connor by the hips and thrust into the young man pointedly while saying "It'll be okay, my daughter and I are, very, very, close, do you understand?"

Connor's eyes went wide in understanding and he smiled sheepishly and said, "Do you think she'll mind sharing."

Danial asked, "Have you ever had sex with a girl Connor?"

Conner said, "Yes I had a girl friend in school who let me try it with her. I enjoyed it and I came all over her breasts but it's not the same as having a man penetrate me. Like right now, I just feel so complete and normal with you inside me."

Danial said "Sweet baby boy you are completely normal and I'm going to be having more sex with you, I just thought if you spend time with Kimberly you might end up fucking her, she's a fucking hot bit of fluff."

Connor said, "Kimberly is very pretty, I'd love to look like her, I could fool around with her if it makes you happy. You have such a wonderful life, with your beautiful daughter and your wife, how is it possible?"

Danial said, "It's simple really, my wife is a complete and total slut and she loves sex in any form. She convinced my daughter to give me her virginity and she understands the need for penetration which is why she understands what we're doing. We're a happy family because we love each other but we understand that attraction goes beyond a relationship so we're happy for that love to be shared."

Danial finished "Now ride my cock cowboy, I'm gonna cum so hard it'll spurt out your nostrils." Connor started bouncing on Danial's hard shaft. The site of this slim effeminate teen grinding on his lap and the tight feel of his gripping arse ring did the job for Danial and he roared as he went off like a fire hose blasting deep into the young mans tight arse.

Connor feeling his bowels filling up and his tummy start to bloat groaned as he also came shooting streamers of cum into the air, splattering and matting Danial's chest hair.

They lay coupled like that catching their breath. Then Danial said "Okay, Conny, you better get dressed and back to the bar, because I need a cool drink, I'll get you a wash cloth and a butt plug. I'd better go out and fuck a few of the girls and let some of the guys plug me. Is that okay with you?"

Connor smiled and said "Of course sir, my pleasure; and again, thank you!"

They returned to the bar and Kelly asked Connor, "Where have you been?"

Connor shrugged and said "Mr Shaftbury needed help clearing some loads in his study, it was a bit of heavy lifting but he's happy that its squared away."

Danial in front of the bar found Lauren a sexy strawberry blonde sitting there, he put his arms around her from behind and groped and caressed her breasts saying "Hello Lauren, enjoying the evening?"

Lauren slid her backside off her stool and holding Danial's cock fed it into her slippery snatch saying "Yes sir, it's wonderful."

Danial said "That action tells me you couldn't be a bigger slut if you tried!"

Lauren said, "Well I'm sitting here in crotchless lace panties and stockings, I have cum in my hair, on my face and most of my body and it's still leaking out of my pussy and arse, I'm here at your invite for one reason, I'm a bitch and bitch's need fucking."

Danial said, "Yes that's right." he pushed her forward so her legs came back behind the stool and she lay on her stomach. He grabbed her slender waist and started slam fucking her. The sound of skin smacking skin was very loud echoing off the bar.

The fucking motion was so rough that the bar stool toppled beneath her but Danial gripped hard holding her in position. Lauren grunted at the assault, her arms flailing beneath her as she was used like a rag doll.

Danial fucked the small slender woman until he was covered in a sheen of sweat, then holding her he sat back on a stool and slid her back and forth on his cock like she was nothing more than a plastic sex toy.

Finally he pulled her to him tightly and grunted as he fired his usual deluge of semen into this fuck toy girl. When his ejaculation had stopped he let go her waist and she fell forward on the floor, her pussy gaped as a steady stream of spunk ran out of her onto her inner thighs.

Danial turned to the bar and said "Kerry get me a beer slut!"

Kelly said "Yes sir, it's Kelly sir, not Kerry."

Danial said "Kelly do you like being arse fucked?"

Kelly responded "I don't believe ant girl does sir."

Danial straightened up and said, "Well shut your stupid slut mouth and get me my beer or you'll find out first hand." she scurried to get his beer and Danial caught Connor's eye and blew a kiss to him.

Connor blushed and Danial saw the head of the young mans penis pop out of his boy-shorts leg as it grew in arousal.

Danial took his beer and walked across the room to two girls talking to two of the guys. Looking over at the lounges he saw his wife riding one guy, another gliding in and out of her arse while she deep throated a third, she was air-tight, her favourite state of being.

He said to the two girls, I'm gonna fuck you two while the guys tag team me, so get on your backs bitch's." the girls dropped to the softly padded flooring and spread their legs, Danial said "Oh yeah, you just got to love sluts, eh boys?"

The guys laughed and in unison said "Fuck yeah, it's what bitches are good for!"

12