Just Another Day at the Shop

Story Info
Lyra has fun with her Boss at a bookshop.
1.7k words
4.4
1.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyra was volunteering at a small bookshop this week, and being a book lover, she couldn't be happier. But when she woke up, she realized she was almost late, so she rushed to shower and get dressed.

As she did, she recalled last night, when she had been making out with a cute guy at the bar, they had gotten hot and heavy in the back hallway and he had his hand up her skirt and his two fingers inside her as her legs shook. She had been SO close to cumming and suddenly it turned out he had a girlfriend who turned up and caused a scene. Lyra had managed to slip out the back thanks to the security guard. But It had left her on edge and in need of more.

She had not found a taxi, and the last train had left, so she had a long walk home, and when she got there, she crashed, still feeling unsatisfied. So, this morning she still had a needy buzz in her veins, she looked at her box of pleasures and pondered. No one would know if she wore it. But they may if she needed to bend often, so she slipped her favorite pussy plug into her bag. She could always slip it in during a bathroom break if it was a boring day.

She was still antsy when she got there, it was a tiny place down the back streets, quiet and tucked away. He manager was a guy in his early fifties, average looking with mousy brown hair starting to thin a little and a sleek body with strong arms-probably his one feature she found attractive. She didn't miss the once over he gave her, he wasn't her type but she liked the idea of a bit of naughty boss/employee fun.

She would see how it went. Lyra was 30, blonde, busty, and pretty enough she got plenty of attention, but she had always liked the idea of some backroom fun at work, and she was only here a week after all. She felt it added to the filthiness of her fantasy that he wasn't someone she would usually go for.

She enjoyed the work, it was pretty quiet, but she loved being around all these books, but the low burn of need she still had was driving her crazy. She slipped to the bathroom, unsurprised when she found her panties a little damp. She went to pull out her plug not to find it, and she panicked a little, hoping it hadn't fallen out on the train, or worse-in the staff room. She gave her clit a stroke, biting back a moan at how ready she was, and pulled up her underwear to go find her toy.

Before she could hustle back to the staff room, Graham her boss, told her there was a customer waiting. So, she rushed to the front to help, as she served the customer her hips pressed against the till desk that came to just below her breasts. But there was nothing to rub against sadly. The customer left and Lyra picked up a phone call to the shop about a delivery.

As she was distracted, she felt the back of her skirt move, she flinched, looking back, and saw the boss leering as he stared at her lacy panties and her ass. Lyra was trained in martial arts, and should she not want this she could say no, or worst come to worse, fight him off. But then he looked up and mouthed 'Do you want this? No pressure' She took a moment, then nodded, phone still to her ear.

He smirked, and for a minute she lost herself in her previously unfulfilled fantasy, an older boss who was somewhat pushy, and being in public somewhat. Though there was no one in the shop the big windows at the front showed lots of people passing by and sometimes looking in. The phone call she was still responding to.

Boss stroked her ass, muttering lowly about her pink lace panties as he did, he stepped forward, plastered against her back, and rubbed his hardening cock against her ass through his trousers. He sniffed at her neck and sucked at the tip her ear lobe as she tried to sort the call. He stroked over her tits, then held her hips as he casually humped against her ass. To anyone outside it would look like he was leaning close to whisper, or hug her, they couldn't see below the counter.

She couldn't hold back a moan when he lifted her skirt below the counter and stroked over her panties, huffing at the wet patch as he did and nipping at her neck. She put the phone down, at this point she was far from being able to concentrate. His fingers were long and clever, stroking her pussy and pushing against her clit. When he pulled his hand away, she whimpered, he licked his fingers with a lewd smile. He leaned over and whispered

"We have a customer due to pick up this parcel on the desk, be a good employee and charge it, whilst I'm below the counter, don't give away what's happening"

She blushed, that being far more 'public' than she had expected or necessarily wanted, but she was too horny and nodded.

He moved a cushion and below the actual counter he knelt, plenty of space there, he lifted her skirt, leaning close to push his nose into her panties, breathing in great gulps of air and moaning at her scent. When his tongue stroked across the wet patch her knees went weak and she had to grip the counter. It shouldn't feel so damn good, just a strong tongue over her panties, she wasn't an eager and easily pleased younger woman anymore. But the added pleasure of people passing and having NO idea that he was under there just drove her wild.

He slipped down her panties, the front of her skirt folded up, if anyone could see over the counter, they would only see the back of her skirt as normal, the lip of the counter hid her front. She moaned as his fingers stroked across her wet pussy, the wet sound as he parted her lips and stroked through her wetness, pulling it back to suck on his fingers as he palmed his bulge.

His fingers kept stroking her and they opened her as he leaned over and licked from her taint to her clit, she slapped her hands on the counter, just about not falling. Then he pushed one finger inside as he ate her out like he was starving. He moaned at her taste and smell, but she tapped his shoulder as the customer entered and he quietly pumped his finger inside her, kitten licking at her clit. The store music would likely cover most of the quiet sounds but her legs still shuddered as she stood tall and smiled.

She served the customer, who was a chatty type, as her legs shook and boss started licking deeper inside her, sucking at her clit. Thankfully the customer got a call and left as she smiled and waved. She lowered her hips towards Boss face as he started licking, sucking and thrusting two fingers inside her as they heard the customer leave.

Lyra leaned on the counter, cheeks flushed, nipples hard as rock, panting and whining into the empty store as Boss stroked, fingered and licked at her. She came hard over his face, and he groaned and sucked at her juices and cream. Licking her clean as he palmed his bulge and pulled out his cock, he pulled one boot off her foot and led her stocking clad foot to push and stroke at his hot hard cock.

She held onto the counter as he sniffed, licked and sucked at her pussy as she curled her toes and stroked his cock with one foot. It wasn't her thing, but it was hot seeing him get off on it, and she couldnt deny the feel of his hot cock against her foot was strangely a turn on.

Then he pulled out her pussy plug and she moaned as he pushed it inside her. He then licked around it stretching her open, stroking her where it had pushed inside and with a grunt he came over the floor.

He stayed there a while, pulling and pushing at the plug inside her, licking at her oversensitive clit and fucking her with the plug through another two orgasms, all while customers came in and out. None seemed to suspect or react, even with the now thick scent of sex in the air. The last orgasm she squirted all over bosses face, and he moaned. She finally slumped to the floor, wet, messy and more than exhausted, but so fucking sated.

She lay there as he crawled over her, slipping on a condom and pulling out her pussy plug as he pushed inside her with his cock. He was average, so it was a bare stretch after the plug, but the thought of someone walking in, his overwhelmed red face, and how he kept licking inside her ear all built her into yet another orgasm.

As he muttered filth in her ear and plunged his tongue inside the shell of her ear she shuddered, clenching down on him and cumming hard as he grunted and came into the condom. He licked at her neck, ears and kept licking into her ear as she shuddered, it felt odd and lewd, but that somehow worked for her.

He pulled out, and helped her up, she went to clean up, and as she walked back in, looking less like she had been fucked well. He pulled up her skirt and pushed her plug back inside her, slapping her ass as she went out to serve a coach full of people whilst feeling full and satisfied, if a little wobbly legged.

Would she want this all the time? No, but she had enjoyed it, planned to enjoy it all this week, and she smiled at the thought of crossing another fantasy off her list.

Though she still had to find an office boss to spank her over his desk, maybe something for next week she thought with a grin.