All Comments on 'Just Another Day Pt. 02'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Next the grandparents are going to drop by unannounced and first be shocked, then decide to join in. ALL IN THE FAMILY!!!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great 2nd chapter 5/5

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

Fun chapter. Please continue if the muse permits.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I loved the story and it has more to tell in coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never had my mom, but my aunt taught me a lot.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 1 year ago

One of the sexiest stories I've read in a long time. Great build up, great characters, great sex, well written and edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved it all and I liked the part where you brought her sister into the mix it was a perfect fit for the incest in the family!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowolf1shadowolf1over 1 year ago
on fire

i wished my mom had done this...i only seen her fully naked one time...coming to wake me up for some reason...she had on her see thru lace house coat fully flowing open and nothing else...she did not even bother to close it...i did not guts to chase after her or corner her when it was just us two...and my aunt was just as hot...i want to go back in time and fix that...EXCELLENT story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story loved how it all came together with mom and aunt having a sexual trio with son, but you need to write more of this story?? Gave it 5 stars.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic12 months ago

I loved the first installment but I waited to read the whole series before commenting on it. There have been so many series that I have seen ruined (for me) that I was afraid that it could happen the same with this one. But no, fortunately, this one wasn't ruined (for me). I liked that there was only one son and that the father wasn't in the picture; I liked that the son's friends didn't get into the picture; I liked that neither mother neither aunt got out of the picture to commit to another guy their age (a classic in this kind of story and that ruins a story completely (for me). I liked the dirty talking, I found it really hot and worked really well (for me). One of the very, very few series involving incest that I don't see ruined (once again for me) and that I liked from beginning to end. A big THANK YOU to the author for this little jewel.

Diecast1Diecast18 months ago

Love it. A great story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice series but you should have continued maybe with a miracle mom and aunt become pregnant that would be awesome gave it a 5

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Ahhh... but aunt Sabrina had a daughter about his age who moved in later due to a divorce. She walked in on the three having sex one evening and she to joined in. Eventually, the cousins married and gave their parents grand children. ??? Possibly? Maybe? After all, he'd want a family of his own some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous